Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident (81866 Views)

See Photos! Yinka Ayefele And Lanre Teriba (atorise) Strike A Pose / Emir Sanusi's Bride, Sa'adatu, On Their Wedding Day (Photo) / Yinka Ayefele Before His Accident (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by tuffgongjo(m): 11:48am On Oct 20, 2014
onatisi:
he has never said he is a gospel musician.
Do a little research on that.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Richie0974: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2014
sirjohnson:
Wow, cool...Read Facts about Ayefele Here...His properties, foundation, marriage, accident et al
Wetin concern me with that 1

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:50am On Oct 20, 2014
klem93:
u know after d accident he can't perform again and it led to their break up
Not able to sing again? shocked

buh heard d dude iz to soon feashure Rick Rozzay in his upkomin single titled, "Lord, am down".
cool

So wat u dey talk about can't perform again? undecided

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by onatisi(m): 11:53am On Oct 20, 2014
tuffgongjo:
Do a little research on that.
he never said he is a gospel musicians. People only call him that because of his songs. His brand of music is tungba
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
WE ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPENED... I WONT SAY MORE THAN THAT

I dont know. Who are we?

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by klem93(m): 12:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
MichaelSokoto:

Not able to sing again? shocked

buh heard d dude iz to soon feashure Rick Rozzay in his upkomin single titled, "Lord, am down".
cool

So wat u dey talk about can't perform again? undecided
grin grin grin I mean bed performance

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by buoye1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omavik:
so wat r we supposed to learn from a dead nd buried issue?
u wan kiss ur self 4 ur DP?

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by onatisi(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
klem93:

grin grin grin I mean bed performance
wrong. Cross check your facts from ppl living in ibadan and they will tell u ayefele bangs ladies .
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by sexymoma(f): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2014
gbodimowo:

The last 3topics have been trash
Like Seriously.. Where are the mods angry
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Keenysbojan(m): 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2014
sexymoma:
Which kind topic dey make make fp this days.. angry
On a Monday morning. angry

Mr seun abeg do something bout this o.
sister me self dey wonder ooooo..better topics dey all sections nau...I don tire for dos moderators abi watin dem dey call dem.... abeg call dem for me mak dem be on a straight line and put dem for sun bfor I go com bak frm my trip.mak dem com explain dem selves why yeye thread dey FrontPage dis days.... mitshew

extinction dey smell for naireland smal smal
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Keenysbojan(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Ybholy:
Who SAID he is not a gospel singer ?
he no be gospel singer..Ayefele self knw say him no be gospel singer..u no dey listen to him muziks.. bikos him dey put jesus for him song,he don become gospel singer be dat abi?...mitshew som Nigerians wit dia yeye thinking... if ayefele be gospel singer den 2face self be gospel singer be dat na

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by roufy235(m): 12:24pm On Oct 20, 2014
who is he? Am schooling in iraq

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Keenysbojan(m): 12:26pm On Oct 20, 2014
roufy235:
who is he? Am schooling in iraq
which Iraq?

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Akingbiz: 12:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
Keenysbojan:
which Iraq?
The nigeria iraq.

1 Like

Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by klem93(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2014
onatisi:
wrong. Cross check your facts from ppl living in ibadan and they will tell u ayefele bangs ladies .
shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Ybholy(m): 12:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
Wonders in this nation , a boy being raped by four girls . Cant believe this >>>http://.com
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by dotcomnamename: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Aiyeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Kingsimmer(m): 1:06pm On Oct 20, 2014
how DOS dis makes Unilorin open back dia website[color=#000099][/color]
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by purplekayc(m): 1:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
what happened?
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by fizzy94(m): 1:17pm On Oct 20, 2014
Omavik:
oversabi? ....mr.if ur just knwin bout it,it aint my biz...so pls dnt quote me again..
lol
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by cuteypooch(m): 1:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
QMark:

Nothing different from what everyone is aware of except you. grin

He has been a hidden musician before his accident. His accident made him more popular and people began to appreciate him more after his accident.

That's all.

...and he became very rich & successful as a result.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by edgecution(m): 1:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
The accident happened in the 90s not 2000 as reported by OP.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Princesschi(f): 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2014
QMark:

Nothing different from what everyone is aware of except you. grin

He has been a hidden musician before his accident. His accident made him more popular and people began to appreciate him more after his accident.

That's all.

this is a case of 'if i say O, u say P, another man say C, omoh na u sabi... Issokai
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Nobody: 1:42pm On Oct 20, 2014
Good old days! Bt how did he activate his destiny?
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by ugoezeik(m): 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2014
hopelink1:
bro wat apen. pls tel us for d sake of ur fellow nl
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by onatisi(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
Keenysbojan:
sister me self dey wonder ooooo..better topics dey all sections nau...I don tire for dos moderators abi watin dem dey call dem.... abeg call dem for me mak dem be on a straight line and put dem for sun bfor I go com bak frm my trip.mak dem com explain dem selves why yeye thread dey FrontPage dis days.... mitshew

extinction dey smell for naireland smal smal
I have been noticing the downward trend of the quality and quantity of topics that makes the front page . Sometimes the fp isn't not updated for hrs .unfortunately nairaland is no longer the only forum in nigeria ,people now have options and many people have created their own sites or upgraded . I wish nl will buckle up.
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by philantoxx(m): 2:04pm On Oct 20, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
is there something u guys need to gist us

Cos from the comments above there is more to his accident
hehehe
I no nufin oo
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by HabibGwen230(f): 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
Odinaka00:
Chai! Nice picture...............buh I dey hustle for mozambique o, make una nor vex o...who be Yinka? O bu Dinta? O na anu Limca?
grin
Odinaka00:
Chai! Nice picture...............buh I dey hustle for mozambique o, make una nor vex o...who be Yinka? O bu Dinta? O na anu Limca?
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by HabibGwen230(f): 2:11pm On Oct 20, 2014
Odinaka00:
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Keenysbojan(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2014
Akingbiz:

The nigeria iraq.
hehehe I see..
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Keenysbojan(m): 2:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
Akingbiz:

The nigeria iraq.
Hehehe I see
Re: See Yinka Ayefele And His Wife On Their Wedding Day Before His Accident by Keenysbojan(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2014
onatisi:
I have been noticing the downward trend of the quality and quantity of topics that makes the front page . Sometimes the fp isn't not updated for hrs .unfortunately nairaland is no longer the only forum in nigeria ,people now have options and many people have created their own sites or upgraded . I wish nl will buckle up.
hmmm.. I posted some good topics in education section and other sections,I expected them to mak FrontPage bt unfortunately the useless moderators never look at d topics... bt wait oo where is seun self mak she com handle dis herself na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Genevieve Nnaji Looking Like A Sex Doll - Fans As Actress Shows Off Slender Look / Afia Schwarzenegger Caught By Lawrence Abrokwah While Having Sex With A Man / Tiwa Savage Goes Braless In Denim Outfit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.