Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,001 members, 7,810,787 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! (1957 Views)

Lady Took A Bold Step, Proposed To Her Man, And Guest What? He Said Yes! / Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Caught His Landlady And Co-tenant In The Act (advice Urgently Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Mujinho4b(m): 5:34am On Oct 20, 2014
Actually I saw Dis gal @my frnds party she was cute and very exquisite, I was d MC, so didn't have d chance to collect ha number as she left early. I later collected ha number 4rm d celebrant. I started chatting with her on whatsapp, tho she asked a lot of questions how I got ha number.. Am actually used to that so I just did my thing and we became friends.. 2weeks later, we were used to each other, I always call b4 she sleeps, she does call sometimes too, we chat from morning to night everyday. My feelingsgrew stronger, so I invited ha to my house and she came over, it was fun we watched movies and hosted but I couldn't tell her my feelings because it was her 1st time coming to my place. So, exactly 3wks later she came I wanted to tell her but she was in a hurry so I begged ha to come f next day but she came 2days after... when she came, we watched movie, after d movie I told her my feelings and that I would want 2b moredan a friend, but she disagreed..I know it won't b easy... so I kept on insisting that I trully care and I promised not to hurt, but she persistently saying that its impossible that she don't want to date anybody.. She says till few years to come.. I was expecting her to leave my house since she knows my intentions towards ha. But she laid on my bed tempting me.. So I immediately started thinking dat if Dis gal leaves I Don 4k up o... at least so it would be a win win or lose lose... so I tried to romance her, she now got annoyed and left.I called her after 2hrs she didn't pick, I sent ha a message thru what'sapp that *M sowie* but no reply until now. and I haven't make any effort of contacting her cos I don't want *see finish* it happened last 4days ago.. So pals I wanto to know if what I did was wrong or right? Or should I call her again?? Just confused... Pls no Insults..
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Spicylate(f): 5:42am On Oct 20, 2014
what do you think? this is why i guess some girls tag all guys same. either ways you had the option of telling her to leave your house buh ... anyways, to me, you flopped. sowie.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:46am On Oct 20, 2014
Lose lose
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 20, 2014
Spicylate:
what do you think? this is why i guess tag all guys same. eoither ways you had the option of telling her to leave your house buh ... anyways, to me, you flopped. sowie.
he didn't flop he did the right thing how will you go to the house of a guy you rejected and naw. Tempting him so I think wha you did was right
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Spicylate(f): 5:57am On Oct 20, 2014
samflexxy:
he didn't flop he did the right thing how will you go to the house of a guy you rejected and naw. Tempting him so I think wha you did was right
oh! i see.
btw, op was there a chair in your house?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by kozaic(f): 6:04am On Oct 20, 2014
Lol... I think you were following all this nairaland role of wat 2 do wen a lady comes 2 ur house... Bro. MAN UP u just killed ur chances.

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Cashio(m): 6:11am On Oct 20, 2014
well i think u f'' up in the first place. buh if u are still into her, persistence is still de key to all success...
LAST BULLET...I think u are just lusting over her and not in love with her. if not u wouldn't have thought about any win lose abi lose lose situation.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by FLAWLES(f): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2014
i tot your name wax MARIJUANA*ok u said no insult*+hw d Guest wan take hlp u?@+u love a gurl,u offended her ad calling her na see finish?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by chimajii: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2014

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Nobody: 6:21am On Oct 20, 2014
Mujinho4b:
Actually I saw Dis gal @my frnds party she was cute and very exquisite, I was d MC, so didn't have d chance to collect ha number as she left early. I later collected ha number 4rm d celebrant. I started chatting with her on whatsapp, tho she asked a lot of questions how I got ha number.. Am actually used to that so I just did my thing and we became friends.. 2weeks later, we were used to each other, I always call b4 she sleeps, she does call sometimes too, we chat from morning to night everyday. My feelingsgrew stronger, so I invited ha to my house and she came over, it was fun we watched movies and hosted but I couldn't tell her my feelings because it was her 1st time coming to my place. So, exactly 3wks later she came I wanted to tell her but she was in a hurry so I begged ha to come f next day but she came 2days after... when she came, we watched movie, after d movie I told her my feelings and that I would want 2b moredan a friend, but she disagreed..I know it won't b easy... so I kept on insisting that I trully care and I promised not to hurt, but she persistently saying that its impossible that she don't want to date anybody.. She says till few years to come.. I was expecting her to leave my house since she knows my intentions towards ha. But she laid on my bed tempting me.. So I immediately started thinking dat if Dis gal leaves I Don 4k up o... at least so it would be a win win or lose lose... so I tried to romance her, she now got annoyed and left.I called her after 2hrs she didn't pick, I sent ha a message thru what'sapp that *M sowie* but no reply until now. and I haven't make any effort of contacting her cos I don't want *see finish* it happened last 4days ago.. So pals I wanto to know if what I did was wrong or right? Or should I call her again?? Just confused... Pls no Insults..
bro ; 4rm my wealth of experience; n inundation of intimmate matters; I can tell u only one thing; pls do not listen to what all these ladies are writting above; it is gibberish.
Every gal knows what she wannts; n when dey see it they don't slack; most of them goes towards it; others tempt it 4 it to come close... The last thing u should do is spend ur timme whinning about about a girl...
Since U'v called her, n tried apologizing; n she refused replying; blank her; don't call aagain; don't establish any contact or whatsoever; leave her; if she's really into u; or like U ; she 'll come back; n if she's not; she won't ( then know it ws never meant to be)...

Just saying (do not be surprise dat same girl; might be busy, doing *gangBan*g,threesom*e ,giving multiple BJ;n organising sex party to different advance men; that pays well(there is a 90% chance, as numerous "good looking" girls re into this) .... Bro; experience has thought me a lot; I believe u'll learn wt time too.... Them no dey carry woman matter 4 head...

I REST MY CASE - Unkle....

I 'm sure ready; cus I expect many hateful comments 4rm ladies dat 'll quote me; I'm all used to it; cus they tend to get very edgy when u reveal their deepest dirty secrets.... smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by idu1(m): 6:29am On Oct 20, 2014
Cashio:
well i think u f'' up in the first place. buh if u are still into her, persistence is still de key to all success...
LAST BULLET...I think u are just lusting over her and not in love with her. if not u wouldn't have thought about any win lose abi lose lose situation.
So, u believe there is LOVE? What the guy did is what i can do, if the guy didn't make any move that day she ll tell her frds say the guy na mumu. Op dont worry yourself nd dnt beg her too much. she will come nd u ll Bleep her life. If she didn't accept move on. Women are too plenty to border yourself over one

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Tallesty1(m): 6:43am On Oct 20, 2014
Spicylate:
what do you think? this is why i guess some girls tag all guys same. either ways you had the option of telling her to leave your house buh ... anyways, to me, you flopped. sowie.
May cockroaches chop my best trousers if the girl do not come back to Apologise.

4get the pretending.

@OP. No hope is lost.

I'll be back to tell you what you should do..

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Spicylate(f): 6:44am On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:
May cockroaches chop my best trousers if the girl do not come back to Apologise.

4get the pretending.

@OP. No hope is lost.

ok!?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by damselalayo(f): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2014
@ OP,you did the right thing jooor,what was she expecting when she go khack ontop your bed?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by chimajii: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by mesoade(m): 7:15am On Oct 20, 2014
I wooed her,

she no agree,

she be like,

all men are dogs,

i asked,

which breed is your father?,

and she got very angry,

did i do anything wrong?

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by idu1(m): 7:19am On Oct 20, 2014
chimajii:

Sorry to say this to you, But you're CRAZY!! Why are u concerned with what she'll tell her friends? So whenever a girl lies on ur Bed it now simply means it's a GREENLIGHT to sex? Just shutUp!
Ok. Am crazy and u think women r loyal? Am allergic to been FRIENDZONED.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by iceberylin(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2014
Rape Alert grin
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Spicylate:

oh! i see.
btw, op was there a chair in your house?
He transferred his chairs to his neighbors room so the girl wouldn't have any other option than to lie on the bed grin

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by beryour(m): 7:48am On Oct 20, 2014
Well, you are obviously wrong...you shouldnt have taken that as an opportunity or a license for a romance...also she was highly unreasonable to have laid on your bed (hope you have chairs anyway) in attempt to seduce, ladies also need to learn how to manage themselves and friendship...how can you go to the house of someone you've nt known too well and get comfortable on his bed? na wah ooo
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Spicylate(f): 7:53am On Oct 20, 2014
click2cbn:
He transferred his chairs to his neighbors room so the girl wouldn't have any other option than to lie on the bed grin
how thoughtful
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by marieolae(f): 7:56am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:
Lol... I think you were following all this nairaland role of wat 2 do wen a lady comes 2 ur house... Bro. MAN UP u just killed ur chances.
exactly..tosyne2much see wat u have caused ohh!!!
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Emmysteve(m): 8:22am On Oct 20, 2014
You did nothing wrong my brother. The only mistake you did is you failed to study her and you also rushed.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
marieolae:
exactly..tosyne2much see wat u have caused ohh!!!
he didn't use that opportunity well as described grin
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by tosyne2much(m): 8:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Hmmmmm see ladies dancing shoki just because a lady turned down an intimate advances of a dude

»Back to the topic

OP, though you acted hurriedly but you could have taken ur time to read her body language very well and a little whinning would have given you a foresight b4 starting any poo but e don happen e don happen

»Stop calling her for a while and pretend as if she doesn't exist just as my fellow dudes have said«

Do that for about a month and if she doesn't find a way to reconcile with you, * tell MODS make them throw me life ban on NL
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Mujinho4b(m): 9:18am On Oct 20, 2014
tosyne2much:
Hmmmmm see ladies dancing shoki just because a lady turned down an intimate advances of a dude

»Back to the topic

OP, though you acted hurriedly but you could have taken ur time to read her body language very well and a little whinning would have given you a foresight b4 starting any poo but e don happen e don happen

»Stop calling her for a while and pretend as if she doesn't exist just as my fellow dudes have said«

Do that for about a month and if she doesn't find a way to reconcile with you, * tell MODS make them throw me life ban on NL

I would do just that... . thanks
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Mujinho4b(m): 9:19am On Oct 20, 2014
Emmysteve:
You did nothing wrong my brother. The only mistake you did is you failed to study her and you also rushed.

Hmmm.. True talk...
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Mujinho4b(m): 9:23am On Oct 20, 2014
damselalayo:
@ OP,you did the right thing jooor,what was she expecting when she go khack ontop your bed?

I no know o..
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Mujinho4b(m): 9:24am On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:

4get the pretending.

@OP. No hope is lost.

OK. I am waiting
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2014
Mujinho4b:
u lack self control... Dat is it...
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Mujinho4b(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2014
Cutehector4u:
u lack self control... Dat is it...

Hmm... I am self disciplined.. Just dat I had no options... Allowing her to go, am 80% sure she won't come back..
Re: Fellow Nairalanders And Guest Please I Need Ya Advice. Urgently!!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 20, 2014
Mujinho4b:

Hmm... I am self disciplined.. Just dat I had no options... Allowing her to go, am 80% sure she won't come back..
no no no, u touched her, dats why..she was actualy tryn to knw if u were like her last boyfrnd..am probably sure she never wanted to experience what she experienced in the past.. U should hav asked her the reason for her not wanting to date at the moment...even if she wouldnt wana tell, u would hav employed sum intriguing skills on her and get her talkin,... U should have won her trust first....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Me And Beyonce... (picture) / Who's Fault "Oga Or Maid?" / Question Of The Day!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.