Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,999 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? (6538 Views)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 8:38am On Oct 20, 2014
nickz:
huh//
enh.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Chai, @op, sister the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh. In fact, if you're single come, my brother will marry you. angry don't mind them! Everytime Nigerian girls this, nigerian girls that. A time will come when you'll look for a nigerian girl, you won't find one by then na only boys go full for 9ja, una go just marry unasef grin grin. Ungrateful Men angry
@bolded this is a joke right? there are way more ladies than guys
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Tallesty1(m): 8:44am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:
Ok... Its annoys me when all I read abt in this forum is about "nigerian girls love money", the "obiageli mentality" and so many of such topics..
It annoys us that most of our girls beg for money

kozaic:
I admit the growing trend of ladies seeing a relationship as a job opportunity is fast rising and indeed tiresome.
Thank You

kozaic:
But what some guyz especially Nlanders don't comprehend is the fact that they are the main cause of this problem.
They are not. When will ladies stop blaming guys for everything?

kozaic:
They all want a Behind lady dat dresses nice uses wonderful and expensive gadget..looks beautiful and so on, the babe doesn't have a job or any means of livelihood and her parent aint rich.. You go after such babe, and come here 2 complain she demands too much money?
Ladies want/expect same from guys and we do not ask them for money.

kozaic:
Huh.. Are u for real?
Realer than real

kozaic:
And for your information there's a difference between courting a lady, dating a lady and a S*x machine..
Don't confuse yourself.

kozaic:
If you guyz don't see your self being together in the future just know your relationship is for mutual benefit...you must part some finances..
And she must part with what? A piece of kpekus?? You gotta be kidding

kozaic:
A responsible man takes care of his woman whether they are dating or courting..
What makes her his woman? And what does responsible woman do?? Bleep a man like his wife when she isn't married to him? Why are you so quick to say/tell what a responsible man should/should not do??

kozaic:
A responsible woman is understanding...
Abia.

kozaic:
Nairaland guyz...stop dis stingy trend.
You are not financially responsible if Nigeria Girls do not call you stingy man.

8 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by nickz(m): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
enh.
when y'all don't see men to marry now,
you'll start complaining and going for deliverance sad sad

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Baddestguyp:
pls what's d so called something in return...and pls don't even dream of mentioning sex
grin grin
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Baddestguyp(m): 9:13am On Oct 20, 2014
Tallesty1:

You are not financially responsible if Nigeria Girls do not call you stingy man.
I million likes for this

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
huhuhehehehahahaha. So una deh fear? Eiyah grin grin grin
lols why not
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by jmoore(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:

A responsible woman is understanding..

Obiageli, that's the duty of a responsible woman? To chop his money and to understand.

smh

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:
Ok... Its annoys me when all I read abt in this forum is about "nigerian girls love money", the "obiageli mentality" and so many of such topics..

I admit the growing trend of ladies seeing a relationship as a job opportunity is fast rising and indeed tiresome.

But what some guyz especially Nlanders don't comprehend is the fact that they are the main cause of this problem.

They all want a Behind lady dat dresses nice uses wonderful and expensive gadget..looks beautiful and so on, the babe doesn't have a job or any means of livelihood and her parent aint rich.. You go after such babe, and come here 2 complain she demands too much money? Huh.. Are u for real?

And for your information there's a difference between courting a lady, dating a lady and a S*x machine..

If you guyz don't see your self being together in the future just know your relationship is for mutual benefit...you must part some finances..

am nt stingy, i take care of gal most coz dey ar treasure
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by benjsniper33: 9:57am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Chai, @op, sister the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh. In fact, if you're single come, my brother will marry you. angry don't mind them! Everytime Nigerian girls this, nigerian girls that. A time will come when you'll look for a nigerian girl, you won't find one, by then na only boys go full for 9ja, una go just marry unasef grin grin. Ungrateful Men angry

thats a mirage :-/
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 9:59am On Oct 20, 2014
passionate88:
Must the guys give money?.
its not a must, yes. so who put a gun to your head to spend it, u spent your money on d girls becos u are looking for kitten, so there shouldn't be any complain here
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by idu1(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2014
Hadizy:

I don't really think its only the poor once that complains. I personally know some rich guys that complain, is not like they are broke no. What I feel is these set of guys want independent ladies. They see an independent lady as a pride, a gold something of extreme value. Not that they are really broke.

In essence am saying is not all broke guys complain about giving money to girls. Some rich one too
yea. U r my pride.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 10:05am On Oct 20, 2014
Hadizy:

I don't really think its only the poor once that complains. I personally know some rich guys that complain, is not like they are broke no. What I feel is these set of guys want independent ladies. They see an independent lady as a pride, a gold something of extreme value. Not that they are really broke.

In essence am saying is not all broke guys complain about giving money to girls. Some rich one too
personally I see a guy who spends change on a girl and complain as broke no matter how polish your car or ur shoe looks. rich pple will spend without looking back so far they were not forced to do it.

if u want independent ladies, go for d working class ones na, not student or those still seeking for job cos as u lay ur bed u lie on it or can I be independent with out a personal job?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by onihaxy: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2014
tweetobyte:
We complain because some ladies lack understanding. Most guys spend on their girlfriend when the money (flexing money) is available and don't have pressing needs that'll require those funds. But you'll see the same girl bitching and becoming an azzhole whenever the guy fails to take care of one out of her unending needs. Girls should learn the difference between a guy having money and not wanting to spend / a guy that doesn't have and doesn't want to rob a bank just to make her happy. Truth is, women can never be satisfied.

1 million likes for you

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
LadyCaty:

How dey talk sumtyms lyk dey force dem 2 give d kin moni..dey knt even say it infrnt of dier gfs..dey ll just kum here nd be making noise.. tongue
as if u know, they will won't complain to the source of their grieve, na pple wey no know when them dey slice am dey fry am them go kon dey disturb. hian, some guys sed
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by idu1(m): 10:08am On Oct 20, 2014
kozaic:

They all want a Behind lady dat dresses nice uses wonderful and expensive gadget..looks beautiful and so on, the babe doesn't have a job or any means of livelihood and her parent aint rich.. You go after such babe, and come here 2 complain she demands too much money? Huh.. Are u for real?

is Tellwisdom ur boyfriend?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2014
chibwike:
which girl will accept garri
me, if u are worth accepting it for. I will not only accept but give u as well even better
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by idu1(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
but must there be something in return?
Troublesome face.........
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by jotey(m): 10:25am On Oct 20, 2014
I no fit dey argue 4 dix kind mumu topic angry
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2014
missberrypop5:
Chai, @op, sister the kin blessing weh God go bless you eh. In fact, if you're single come, my brother will marry you. angry don't mind them! Everytime Nigerian girls this, nigerian girls that. A time will come when you'll look for a nigerian girl, you won't find one, by then na only boys go full for 9ja, una go just marry unasef grin grin. Ungrateful Men angry

sorry please I don't get that last statement smiley

Ungrateful for what exactly? undecided
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by naijaboiy: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2014
All these ladies should go and get a job and cater for them selves undecided

I'm sure we'll have less complaints undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by AfricanApple(f): 10:36am On Oct 20, 2014
idu1:
Troublesome face.........
I think thats d more reason people like it
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by idu1(m): 10:43am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
I think thats d more reason people like it
u think?
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Smenet(f): 10:59am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
funniest part is that is the broke ones who complains most. they can't even afford garri for a girl o but we will not hear word.

Lolz............
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by luckybaddest(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2014
U girls knows the truth but u never agree with it...since you know the capability of your guy you don't need to have problems with that now, by the way what will be the gain of a guy who spend a lot for his girlfriend without bleeping her cos in the atmosphere of relationship nowadays no one should be trust as in ur girl can change anytime likewise the guys also.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by chibwike(m): 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
me, if u are worth accepting it for. I will not only accept but give u as well even better
i like that, infact i like you.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2014
luckybaddest:
U girls knows the truth but u never agree with it...since you know the capability of your guy you don't need to have problems with that now, by the way what will be the gain of a guy who spend a lot for his girlfriend without bleeping her cos in the atmosphere of relationship nowadays no one should be trust as in ur girl can change anytime likewise the guys also.

Hear your self dude!
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by passionate88: 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
AfricanApple:
its not a must, yes. so who put a gun to your head to spend it, u spent your money on d girls becos u are looking for kitten, so there shouldn't be any complain here
A guy spends his money on a girl just because of kitten, he gets it and moves away... There shouldn't be any complaint either.

1 Like

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by onihaxy: 12:56pm On Oct 20, 2014
What the hell is going on here?. I don't see anything wrong in spending for your girlfriend. Infact, why should you have a girl friend when you know you are a broke nigga?. But You should always spend wisely and intelligently. For instance:

1. If you have 50k with you, lie to her that you only have 20k, because if you told her you have 50k, she might demand for 30k, but if u lied that u only have 20k, the highest she can ask for is 10k and she would always treasure u as a "caring guy" for splitting ur salary into two" . Moral, for you to pls a girl financially, your real financial status should be hidden, if you can't lie, you would be fraustrated".

2. Never ever make a budget above 20% of your income for a girl no matter what,
3. Never agree to sponsor a girl's education when her parents are still alive, except if you have conducted a traditional marriage before the sponsoring.
4. Watch it, if your girl only appreciate you when you give out large sums but grumbled or mumured when you give her below her demand, "you are in danger"

5. When your girls openly compared you with other girl's boyfriend, telling you to go out and see what other guys are giving out to their girls when she knows fully about your capability. Bros Run.

6. When she demands for airtime, make sure that atleast 40% of the airtime is used to call or text you before you send another. (I.e, if you send 200MTN, make sure you receive a call worth 80naira b4 sending the next card).

7. If you are drinking garri in her presence and she couldn't fight for spoons to join you, but instead, she is telling you that she felt like eating fried chicken, my brother RUN.

8. If you have dated her for 5 months and invested financially in her money wise or materials, and you can't point at a common 50naira handkercheif you got from her as a gift. Bros, RUN.

9. If you are a salary earner, and the only time your girl visited you is month endings, bros RE-THINK

10. If you are still a student and your girl is demanding for 20k or above. Bros RUN.

11. If she had never asked of money to buy hand-out, do business, treat herself healthwisely, but she always demand money to change wardrobe, buy phones, shoes, weavons. Bros RE-THINK.

12. If one day, you told her you are broke and seriously in need of money, and she felt relaxed without been anxious of how to help, even if she doesn't have, but the anxiety isn't there, bros RE-THINK.

13. If you always visit her and taking gifts along to her or giving her money in one way or the other, and ever since she had been visiting you, she had never bought a common gala for you not to talk of food flask of rice?, bros, RE-THINK.

14. If you are in a hard times and she was busy buying cloths and stuffs at the same moment, and her common sense doesn't tell her that she could use that to help you at that situation. Bros RUN.

15. Lasly, if she only smiles at you when you give her something and frowns there after. Bros RUN

4 Likes

Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by onihaxy: 12:58pm On Oct 20, 2014
Oga seun. I see you bro.
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2014
Hadizy:

Nice Comment,Ms..whenever u need money ,even if u wana get d latest Jets..u can holla..u look well-maintained too on ur dp
Re: Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? by kozaic(f): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2014
onihaxy:
What the hell is going on here?. I don't see anything wrong in spending for your girlfriend. Infact, why should you have a girl friend when you know you are a broke nigga?. But You should always spend wisely and intelligently. For instance:

1. If you have 50k with you, lie to her that you only have 20k, because if you told her you have 50k, she might demand for 30k, but if u lied that u only have 20k, the highest she can ask for is 10k and she would always treasure u as a "caring guy" for splitting ur salary into two" . Moral, for you to pls a girl financially, your real financial status should be hidden, if you can't lie, you would be fraustrated".

2. Never ever make a budget above 20% of your income for a girl no matter what,
3. Never agree to sponsor a girl's education when her parents are still alive, except if you have conducted a traditional marriage before the sponsoring.
4. Watch it, if your girl only appreciate you when you give out large sums but grumbled or mumured when you give her below her demand, "you are in danger"

5. When your girls openly compared you with other girl's boyfriend, telling you to go out and see what other guys are giving out to their girls when she knows fully about your capability. Bros Run.

6. When she demands for airtime, make sure that atleast 40% of the airtime is used to call or text you before you send another. (I.e, if you send 200MTN, make sure you receive a call worth 80naira b4 sending the next card).

7. If you are drinking garri in her presence and she couldn't fight for spoons to join you, but instead, she is telling you that she felt like eating fried chicken, my brother RUN.

8. If you have dated her for 5 months and invested financially in her money wise or materials, and you can't point at a common 50naira handkercheif you got from her as a gift. Bros, RUN.

9. If you are a salary earner, and the only time your girl visited you is month endings, bros RE-THINK

10. If you are still a student and your girl is demanding for 20k or above. Bros RUN.

11. If she had never asked of money to buy hand-out, do business, treat herself healthwisely, but she always demand money to change wardrobe, buy phones, shoes, weavons. Bros RE-THINK.

12. If one day, you told her you are broke and seriously in need of money, and she felt relaxed without been anxious of how to help, even if she doesn't have, but the anxiety isn't there, bros RE-THINK.

13. If you always visit her and taking gifts along to her or giving her money in one way or the other, and ever since she had been visiting you, she had never bought a common gala for you not to talk of food flask of rice?, bros, RE-THINK.

14. If you are in a hard times and she was busy buying cloths and stuffs at the same moment, and her common sense doesn't tell her that she could use that to help you at that situation. Bros RUN.

15. Lasly, if she only smiles at you when you give her something and frowns there after. Bros RUN

In essence wat are u trying 2 say? Sorry 4 d quote!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are Yoruba Guys Romantic?, i think i might marry a yoruba guy / How To Know She Is A Virgin Even Without Sex / It Refused To Enter The Hole, So He Added Oil For Easy Penetration (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.