Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? (4930 Views)

Why Are NL Guys Always Complaining Of Giving Girls Money? / Are Nl Babes Falling In Love With Only Nl Guys Living Outside Naija? / Why Are NL Ladies Accused Of Flirting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
There are quite a number of gals who have their real pix on thier profiles. If gals could(including ugly gals) why would't guyz? I have never seen I guy in NL who has his real pix except me.

Could it be that they are too handsome and don't want to be disturbed by girlz (or may be jobless girls)?
What could be the reason?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 5:10pm On Nov 25, 2011
Uhmm. Assuming that you are a straight male, why are you looking at other men's pictures?

Shouldn't you plead for more women to post their pictures? Just saying.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrCork17: 5:13pm On Nov 25, 2011
kenis. mens picture turn you on? undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Yorisb: 5:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^U never know! lipsrsealed I go kukuma remove my pix sef undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by ArQueBusieR(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2011
I removed mine because of potential man-lovers like you.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by slimyem: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
Oops now he's gonna regret coming outta closet. . Fagit presidente
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Uhmm. Assuming that you are a straight male, why are you looking at other men's pictures?

Shouldn't you plead for more women to post their pictures? Just saying.
common, was trying to help you gals. Ain't you saying thank u?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2011
kenis:

common, was trying to help you gals. Ain't you saying thank u?

I don't give a bleep what NONE of you men looks like.  I am not interested. 

You will never see me ask for pictures.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 8:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yorisb:

^^U never know! lipsrsealed I go kukuma remove my pix sef undecided

abeg abeg remove am quick quick! see grab teeth sef! grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Yorisb: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2011
angry angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
ok i will pay you for the removal. grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Yorisb: 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 9:07pm On Nov 25, 2011
Keep trolling with your V( angry ) forehead

ok name your price.
tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Yorisb: 9:14pm On Nov 25, 2011
Narma head! angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 9:15pm On Nov 25, 2011
Fish head. angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Yorisb: 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2011
Ewu Gambia! angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Mynd44: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
The op dey fin potential man loving peoe
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

You mean U dont care how I loook and u would wanna hav my di.ck? I dont give out my di.ck in that way. U cant play away wt my asset without looking and appreciatn d owner. Do u think its easy to get by?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by sexlog(m): 10:00pm On Nov 25, 2011
Op,
because we worwor!
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Goldieluks: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2011
Yorisb:

Ewu Gambia! angry

Nyrinshi anugboko! angry
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by tellwisdom: 10:52pm On Nov 25, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
@op wot do u want to do wit their pix? Are u g-ay?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by cantell(m): 11:23pm On Nov 25, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Now why would you ask? Your[b]d[/b]ildo works just fine.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Yorisb: 11:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
Goldieluks:

Nyrinshi anugboko! angry
undecided
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 26, 2011
lol maybe it's for the better that they don't lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 1:03am On Nov 26, 2011
cantell:

Now why would you ask? Your[b]d[/b]ildo works just fine.

A rock hurts huh? Just because your boyfriend bleeped you in the arse doesn't mean everyone uses Love Machine.

Next time refrain from telling your bedroom business.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 1:04am On Nov 26, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

lol maybe it's for the better that they don't lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin

Exactly.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 1:06am On Nov 26, 2011
kenis:

You mean U dont care how I loook and u would wanna hav my di.ck? I dont give out my di.ck in that way. U cant play away wt my asset without looking and appreciatn d owner. Do u think its easy to get by?

That's mean I am not interested period.  Go find a depressed chick.

Aren't most Nairaland men known to be online hoes?
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by honeric01(m): 1:22am On Nov 26, 2011
what for? freedom to do whatever they like with their profiles.
Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by Nobody: 3:21am On Nov 26, 2011
Like Miss darkskin said, better some of them don't.

They can just blindfold some people into believing that they are some Usher kinda lookalike.  grin grin grin grin The beauty of being anonymous is great.
You will see somebody dissing someone on line that they wouldn't even dare or have the guts to talk to in reality.

I have seen quite a lot of nairaland guys picture anyway. Some of them do not put their pic on anymore, but I have seen a lot of them.  tongue tongue

Zoinking ad Sexkillz are kinda cute though.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nl Guyz Afraid To Upload Their Pix? by MrsChima1(f): 3:29am On Nov 26, 2011
rokiatu:

Like Miss darkskin said, better some of them don't.

They can just blindfold some people into believing that they are some Usher kinda lookalike. grin grin grin grin The beauty of being annoyance is great.
You will see somebody dissing someone on line that they wouldn't even dare or have the guts to talk to in reality.

I have seen quite a lot of nairaland guys picture anyway. Some of them do not put their pic on anymore, but I have seen a lot of them. tongue tongue

Zoinking ad Sexkillz are kinda cute though.

Sexkillz looks like my victim. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

When Your Ibo And Yoruba Girlfriends Join Hands Together To Make You Eba (photo) / For All The Ladies: How To Turn Your Man On For Bed Actions / Guys: If U Were Rape.d By A Lady What Will U Do??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.