Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,717 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu (3827 Views)

Pregnant Wife Dumps Hubby , Elopes With Lover To USA (Pictured) / Photo: Would You Let Your Pregnant Wife Go Clubbing Dressed Like This? / Husband Catches Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by DEGREE2466(m): 7:17am On Oct 20, 2014
Man beats his four months pregnant wife to death in Enugu
The police in Enugu state have arrested one Ozoemena Nwankwo, described as a serial wife beater, for allegedly beating his 4-month pregnant wife, Ndidi, to death at their Akpawfu village residence in Nkanu-East Local Government Area in Enugu on October 17th, Vanguardreports.
The state's Police PRO, DSP Ebere Amaraizu, confirmed the incident in a statement...
"Close family source informed the command that the suspect had been using his wife as punching bag. The suspects wife is four months pregnant. Due to the beating she got from the husband on that fateful day which inflicted injuries on her right leg and on her vital organs, she was rushed to hospital.
She was unconscious at the nearby hospital where she was rush to and the doctors on duty confirmed her dead. The reason for the beating is yet-to-ascertained. The suspect, Ozemena Nwankwo has been nabbed and is helping Police with investigation.”The corpse of the dead wife has been deposited at the Agbani General Hospital for autopsy.

http://lindaikeji..in/2014/10/man-beats-his-four-months-pregnant-wife.html?
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by kennyslim1(m): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2014
Na demonic man be that...hitting a lady is a very crazy thing to do, talk more of a pregnant one...some men gan! Always thinking with their "joystick"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by freecocoa(f): 7:24am On Oct 20, 2014
He has done well, I hope he can hold his head up high.

See am, when you advise these women to leave an abusive man, you get called all sorts of names, now another woman has died from the blows of her loving husband.

Had this one survived/endured the beating for years and decides she wants to leave, some foolish people(especially women) will say she didn't try enough, she should have appealed to the man because his heart isn't made of stone, he loves her that's why he married her blah blah blah, forgetting that people get married for reasons other than love , now she's dead, it will become the work of the devil, I just weep for some people sha.

15 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 20, 2014
some sisters keep doing this nonsense, if your husband is serial beater, get your brothers to beat him too. that way, he will be reminded he did not pick you on the street.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by 76Naira(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2014
Hope he goes to jail and gets manhandled by inmates.
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by kennyslim1(m): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2014
freecocoa:

See am, when you advise these women to leave an abusive man, you get called all sorts of names, now another woman has died from the blows of her loving husband.

Had this one survived/endured the beating for years and decides she wants to leave, some foolish people(especially women) will say she didn't try enough, she should have appealed to the man because his heart isn't made of stone, he loves her that's why he married her blah blah blah, forgetting that people get married for reasons other than love , now she's dead, it will become the work of the devil, I just weep for some people sha.

Abi died in the hands of her hateful husband
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by freecocoa(f): 7:31am On Oct 20, 2014
kennyslim1:

Seriously?
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by kennyslim1(m): 7:32am On Oct 20, 2014
aguiyi:
some sisters keep doing this nonsense, if your husband is serial beater, get your brothers to beat him too. that way, he will be reminded he did not pick you on the street.

Why marry him in the 1st place? And what if her brothers beat him to death? That one na big gobe o

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Fxwarrior: 7:32am On Oct 20, 2014
What
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Fxwarrior: 7:33am On Oct 20, 2014
kennyslim1:
Na demonic man be that...hitting a lady is a very crazy thing to do, talk more of a pregnant one...some men gan! Always thinking with their "joystick"

You are very wicked

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by kennyslim1(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2014
76Naira:
Hope he goes to jail and gets manhandled by inmates.

Yea, he should face his fellow beaters there...him body go tell am
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by kennyslim1(m): 7:36am On Oct 20, 2014
woman-beater/Fxwarrior:

You are very wicked

Me wicked? I see you are demonic also...I ain't get ya time woman-beater

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 20, 2014
I thought we've left the stone age era where tolerance and love never existed?
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Fxwarrior: 7:38am On Oct 20, 2014
kennyslim1:

Do you think he intended to kill her? He needs Jesus.
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2014
kennyslim1:

Why marry him in the 1st place? And what if her brothers beat him to death? That one na big gobe o

some don't show this trait when dating but turn monsters few years into marriage. as for beating to death, it will be strictly canes, no punch or the likes. just have 2 hefty men hold him why you lash him seriously.
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by kennyslim1(m): 7:41am On Oct 20, 2014
aguiyi:

some don't show this trait when dating but turn monsters few years into marriage. as for beating to death, it will be strictly canes, no punch or the likes. just have 2 hefty men hold him why you lash him seriously.

Lolz, ok then...
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Yustash001(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2014
That is what's called ''edi''...may be he has offended some old women in their village...
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Daguccizgreat(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2014
Hate to hear news like dis. Some men just need to stay in the zoo all their life

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 20, 2014
freecocoa:

I have always respected your views since I knew you on here, never had I disagreed. Your future husband will be very lucky cos you got the beauty to go with it as well. God bless the mother that birthed and raised you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by eightsin(m): 8:07am On Oct 20, 2014
Too bad!!!
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Amuga(f): 8:15am On Oct 20, 2014
Fxwarrior:

Do you think he intended to kill her? He needs Jesus.
Indeed. What did he expect when beating a pregnant woman? he either wants to kill her or the unborn which in either case is still murder.
He sure needs Jesus, he will have an encounter with Him in prison.

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by royalsweetness(f): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2014
aguiyi:

His heart could fail in the middle of the beating, that's why you need the Nigerian police to beat him, they know how to handle the corpse in case of emergency. With a little bribe, the Nigerian police would do anything for you. Any man that ever beats me is getting arrested then beaten to an inch of his life, after which I'd come to bail him out if he's still alive. That's my idea of fighting for my marriage, if he still tries it again, then the marriage is unsavable and I'm leaving, but not before his second beating

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by freecocoa(f): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2014
2sexi:
I have always respected your views since I knew you on here, never had I disagreed. Your future husband will be very lucky cos you got the beauty to go with it as well. God bless the mother that birthed and raised you.
Awww that's so nice of you, thanks and may he do the same for you and yours. kiss
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Fxwarrior: 9:00am On Oct 20, 2014
royalsweetness:
His heart could fail in the middle of the beating, that's why you need the Nigerian police to beat him, they know how to handle the corpse in case of emergency. With a little bribe, the Nigerian police would do anything for you. Any man that ever beats me is getting arrested then beaten to an inch of his life, after which I'd come to bail him out if he's still alive. That's my idea of fighting for my marriage, if he still tries it again, then the marriage is unsavable and I'm leaving, but not before his second beating

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Nobody: 9:32am On Oct 20, 2014
freecocoa:
Awww that's so nice of you, thanks and may he do the same for you and yours. kiss
smiley
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 20, 2014
Mumu man. Now he's going to die in prison. Mind over matter, people.
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by cococandy(f): 10:09am On Oct 20, 2014
Eya.
She was staying for her kids. Divorce is so horrible,it's always better to stay and fight and work on the abusive person to see if they'll change.
Mmm.
Maybe she didn't pray enough.
Or maybe she didn't have enough red bras and black pants.
Or she didn't want to be seen as a non virtuous divorced feminist.

#poor baby didn't even get to be born cry cry

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Juliaann(f): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2014
They should sentence him to life imprisonment for killing two people, he is a monster
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by SAMBARRY: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2014
NOW WE CAN SEE HOW STRONG AND AGILE THE MAN IS.NEXT
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by bennyrazz: 11:12am On Oct 20, 2014
The beatings did not just start today, why didn't the woman run for her dear life when she knows that her husband is a serial wife beater? why? at times some women just love being battered. If you are a woman and your husband is flogging/beating you like an Animal, you better run for your dear life! life no get duplicate o
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by midasbliss(f): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2014
chai... the baby went back to God just like dat!
Re: Man Beats His Four Months Pregnant Wife To Death In Enugu by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2014
freecocoa:

Thank you my sister. Awon Marry by fire by force crew will not like your comment. Her husband is known to be a chronic woman beater but yet she choose to die. she has chosen death and rejected life in the name of being a MRS.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood / Share Your Bully Stories Here / Help My Wife Does Not Pick My Calls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.