Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood (3816 Views)

Why Do Poor People In Poor Neighbourhood Have So Much Enemies? / Please Which Neighbourhood Can One Raise A Family In Owerri / Get Protected From Bullet, Poison, Charm And Machete And Witchcraft Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Engineer96(m): 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hello NLs!
I have an issue bothering me and would like a sincere advice.
I have been living in this apartment for more than four years and I have never heard of anything about witchcraft. Suddenly, a new neighbour parked in just below my apartment. This couple are members of Assemblies of God church. They have two daughters. Within less than one year within the compound, around 3.45am on 13th April this year, an image that I have only seen on television came into my apartment. I was in a different room when my children screamed, I rushed out saw it and rushed into my room. I came out in about 3 seconds with a cutlass only for the "juju" to be nowhere to be found.
I have been wondering who could be responsible, sometimes I thought about my landlord, sometimes I say if it where him, he would have done this before now.
Just two days ago, the latest occupants of the apartment below me were fighting around 12am. I rushed down to their flat with my wife as their children were crying, Only to find the man beating his wife. I tried to separate them alongside with my wife. I was holding the man while my wife was holding the woman. The next thing we heard
was the man calling his wife witch which the woman also called her husband.
Since then, I have been thinking. There's no smoke without fire. A man calling his wife or a wife calling her husband a witch is a serious issue.
The interesting thing is that this couple has become overtime very close to my family. This woman takes my children to school every school day alongside their children and brings all of them home when school closes.
Can there be any truth in this? Is my thinking right? What do I do?
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by mostyg(m): 6:04pm On Oct 20, 2018
People say a lot of nasty things especially when they are angry..

Has any of your family members in recent times be complaining of constant headache?

4 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by LuciferXristi: 6:06pm On Oct 20, 2018
Engineer96:
an image that I have only seen on television came into my apartment. I was in a different room when my children screamed, I rushed out saw it and rushed into my room. I came out in about 3 seconds with a cutlass only for the "juju" to be nowhere to be found.

The "image" wouldn't have escaped if you had rented a single room for your entire family.

*spits angry
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by qwertyboss(m): 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Are they from edo state?
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by YAHREIGNS: 6:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
What image was that? Could just be an innocent wild animal looking for warmth.

Witches are everywhere. But you should not be getting too friendly with them if you suspect one. She could be coming to cast evil spells in your house. Everytime you tell them how welcome they are, you welcome their demons too.

3 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by SEGLIZ: 6:31pm On Oct 20, 2018
mostyg:
People say a lot of nasty things especially when they are angry..

Has any of your family members in recent times be complaining of constant headache?

I quite concur with this reply. that the couple had a verbal warfare don't mean what they've said is real or truth.
that you saw an image you dashed into you room to collect a cutlass on your return the creature has disappeared is quite fictional even that I believe you. you intend attacking a spiritual being with a cutlass is such a nollywood or whatever they call emself. I will advice you extend your GPS very well, village networking still dey function, I pray they've not detected you signal and frequency.
If at all this your story is real double your physical and spiritual security with prayer.

5 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by meobizy(f): 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
I don’t believe this story and the spouses called each other that in anger.
There is smoke without fire both literally and figuratively so Nigerians should stop using the phrase.
Oga, witches don’t exist. If they even did they can’t harm someone who doesn’t believe in them.

5 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by SEGLIZ: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
meobizy:
I don’t believe this story and the spouses called each other that in anger.
There is smoke without fire both literally and figuratively so Nigerians should stop using the phrase.
Oga, witches don’t exist. If they even did they can’t harm someone who doesn’t believe in them.

effect of westernization in play. even oyinbo wey brainwash us know and believe in their existence and ability.

7 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by yvelchstores(f): 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
You didn't elaborate on the image u saw. Doesn't help at all.
If u are sensing something odd, keep your distance.
Satan always bring issues through people he uses with or without their knowledge so I have found that keeping my distance always helps me avert unknown and unseen dangers, on a general note.

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2018
Witches exists! They are everywhere, even your pastors wife might be a witch. You need the holy spirit to expose them to you
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Wilfredpat22(f): 10:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
Let me tell you the truth.

The husband knows she is a witch

Argue with your ancestors

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Opus85(m): 12:22am On Oct 21, 2018
witches exist. my personal experience during nysc was damn bad i had to run away from my house.
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by hoodboy(m): 1:03am On Oct 21, 2018
Opus85:
witches exist. my personal experience during nysc was damn bad i had to run away from my house.

Pray tell
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Eketem: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2018
While you are busy wondering if she is the witch the man will mount her and get her pregnant again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Engineer96(m): 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thanks my people for your responses.
The truth is that the bird-like animal looks like those images seen in Merlin. The thing came in and perched on my daughter's legs. She saw it and shouted daddy. I went to her saw the thing and I shouted "my children " to my topmost voice. I rushed in got the cutlass, came out but the animal was nowhere to be found.
The couple occupying the flat directly opposite mine came and knocked on my door and I opened it for them and so all these were happening while my doors and windows were securely locked.
When I came out, my daughter told me that it went out through the door that was locked.
These couple below me that I went to separate from their fight didn't care but I know they heard my scream. Even in the morning when other members of the compound were coming to ask us what happened, these supposedly friends of ours came after they have gone for school run.
In my village in Enugu state, there is nothing like witchcraft.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Ishilove: 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Engineer96:
The truth is that the bird-like animal looks like those images seen in Merlin. The thing came in and perched on my daughter's legs. She saw it and shouted daddy. I went to her saw the thing and I shouted "my children " to my topmost voice. I rushed in got the cutlass, came out but the animal was nowhere to be found.
The couple occupying the flat directly opposite mine came and knocked on my door and I opened it for them and so all these were happening while my doors and windows were securely locked.
When I came out, my daughter told me that it went out through the door that was locked.
These couple below me that I went to separate from their fight didn't care but I know they heard my scream. Even in the morning when other members of the compound were coming to ask us what happened, these supposedly friends of ours came after they have gone for school run.
This is ...strange
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Engineer96(m): 6:13am On Oct 22, 2018
The animal was so big and gigantic that it scared me leading me to shout. If its size was like the usual - the popular and known birds, I would not have shouted the way I did. Till today, the mere remembering of the image scares me. My daughter whenever she wants me to reassure her of my protection, would ask daddy if that big bird comes again you will use that your big knife to kill it and I will say yes.
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by SAMBARRY: 7:25am On Oct 22, 2018
You need to leave that house asap.forget about the money you paid the landlord. Just start looking for another apartment and do that prayerfully. This time get a place where there are not many neighbors.a quiet neighborhood preferably. No drama there
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by NoToPile: 7:40am On Oct 22, 2018
Oga leave that house oo ehen.

This may even have nothing to do with your fighting neighbors honestly.

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Engineer96(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
My brethren,
this is my plan but I have been jobless for more than two years after losing my job in 2016. I have already decided that as soon as I can raise any amount close to 350k, my first assignment is for me to pack out of this place.
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by poshest(f): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2018
Pls make sure you anoint ur children before going to bed. And if you have holy water you can sprinkle it round the house. May God protect your family. When spiritual attacks starts getting physical then one must be on alert.

3 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by acorntree(m): 6:31am On Oct 23, 2018
Engineer96:
My brethren,
this is my plan but I have been jobless for more than two years after losing my job in 2016. I have already decided that as soon as I can raise any amount close to 350k, my first assignment is for me to pack out of this place.

What you're experiencing is called hallucination and this is as a result of untreated malaria. My advice get your self treated in a good hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by CanadianNaija: 6:40am On Oct 24, 2018
See your mentality, smh.

Because bird flew into your house it’s now witchcraft at play? Next it will be the cockroaches and rats in your house that you will accuse.

If your neighbors are witches why exactly are you letting them take your kids to schools?
Also your reason for thinking that they are responsible is that they didn’t rush to your house in the morning to come and cry with you after the event? Are you serious right now?

Education was wasted on you oga. Don’t go and look for work, be busy looking for witch everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Ranchhoddas: 11:59am On Oct 24, 2018
CanadianNaija:
See your mentality, smh.

Because bird flew into your house it’s now witchcraft at play? Next it will be the cockroaches and rats in your house that you will accuse.

If your neighbors are witches why exactly are you letting them take your kids to schools?
Also your price that they are responsible is that they didn’t rush to your house in the morning to come and cry with you after the event?Are you serious right now?

Education was wasted on you oga. Don’t go and look for work, be busy looking for witch everywhere.
You don carry your mumu come again abi?

Because someone believes in the paranormal makes his education a waste.
You get sense so?

Do you know the number of accomplished people in the world even in academia that believe in the metaphysical?
Their own education too na waste abi?

You be ode!!!

3 Likes

Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by SEGLIZ: 6:31am On Oct 25, 2018
acorntree:

What you're experiencing is called hallucination and this is as a result of untreated malaria. My advice get your self treated in a good hospital.

tah. halluci gini, if hear pim der. that you are on the other side of the fence don't mean there is no one on this side. can you kindly sleep over this.
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by SEGLIZ: 7:02am On Oct 25, 2018
Engineer96:

if truly you saw it patch on your daughter's leg then don't use a pillow over this just like the song "Christian seek not yet repose
Hear thy guardian angel sing
Thou at in the mist of foes
Watch and pray"
Pray and intervene on behalf of those innocent kids please, in particular the girl involved. reasons being that it might an unknown kind of initiation and if not, then for the future of girl so to end up having problems when she's a grown woman (like you said in one of your comments you've been out of job since 2016, who knows what has transpired in time past that is now having an adverse effect on you?), as for this kindly work on the young woman.
that there's no witch or witchcraft in your village don't mean dem no dey o, mind they might exist but operates under radar, I've heard of places they don't exist but in next village they commandeer the affairs.
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by SEGLIZ: 7:32am On Oct 25, 2018
Engineer96:
My brethren,

I won't advice against you leaving that house but the truth is leaving the house doesn't solve it all. what if the attacker is not in that premises of yours? this one's started using GPS even before the world taught about it, the world is currently on 4G, these ones are way off 4G their network is unmatcable by that of human except for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. you need a spiritual guidance on this before taking steps - my advice though.
by the side - come to think of it, lagosians are funny (I believe you live in lagos), #350k for accommodation, that na money for one acre (6 plots of land), I mean 1 acre of land o, in abeokuta, you will return home with #100k change in you pocket. still a plot for #150k the 200k leftover would take your building to reasonable level.(sorry about this just thinking loud but if it makes any sense to you, do the needful.) #350k!!!
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Engineer96(m): 7:20pm On Oct 26, 2018
Thanks friends. Your contributions are well noted.
For the NLander who said it was hallucination . Do you mean that I don't know what I am talking about? I am close to 40years and this is the first time this is happening to me and you said it was as a result of malaria? You are very far from the truth for the following reasons
1) I gave you the time and date that it happened
2) I told you that my doors and windows were securely locked when the thing entered and when it left and so where did it come in from and from where did it escape?
3) I said that the bird was so big that it is the size of a full grown man. I used bird because it has two wings.
4) I mentioned that my daughter shouted when she saw it and that attracted my attention. Even my son saw it as well. This means that I was not the only person that saw it.
5) I also wrote that my shout attracted my neighbour.
6) I applied olive oil on my daughter's legs and on that of my son as a response to it.
So, how do you conclude that this is hallucination? That it has not happened to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. If you think spirit world doesn't exist, visit Bermuda triangle and let's know the outcome.
Thank you.
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Opus85(m): 12:57am On Oct 28, 2018
@Engineer, leave those that always doubt the existence of spiritual things. i know and have experienced what you saw before when i was doing my nysc in akwa ibom. i you are not strong minded you will not survive it.
Re: Witchcraft In My Neighbourhood by Nobody: 4:25am On Oct 28, 2018
Crazy people everywhere grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sister, Please Reserve Your Nectar For Him! / My Mom Has Been On My Neck Because Of This / Songs You Want To Play At Your Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.