Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:37 AM

I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend (1526 Views)

I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) / I Think I'm The Sexiest And Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by renoeverett(m): 8:50am On Oct 20, 2014
So I've had this friend for awhile we used to work together, and I always hated his girlfriend, not because she did anything but because she was his girlfriend and I wanted to hate her. He quit and she started working with me soon there after. I'm the closing manager so the two of us spent 6-7 hours alone together and we started talking and getting along and getting to know eachother. We actually ended up being really great friends and we opened up to eachother. She'd always talk about how her boyfriend didn't treat her right and called her stupid and never wanted to talk to her. I tried being there for her innocently we'd go to breakfast after work and hangout a little bit. One night we decided to just spend the entire day together after work and we went to breakfast got coffee, I read poetry to her for hours because I love that kind of stuff and she did too, it was amazing. We went back to my house to watch a movie and she kissed me, then we started cuddling together and just cute stuff, never any sex, I could never do that to her boyfriend. He did find out though, and she was faced with the decision of who to go with, she fought it forever and she told me how she can't just throw to years of her life away and picked him, then she showed up at my house and kept into my arms smiling saying she couldn't pick him and then went to dump him, but later they got in a fight and she called me crying and saying it couldn't happen. We secretly talked for awhile then I decided I had to cut her out of my life for both of our sakes and announced it over coffee. I blocked her on everything, but I caved after like 10 hours and I called her and she started crying thanking me because she didn't want me out of her life. Now we talk on the phone for hours a day and tag eachother voicemail when we're working and text and so on because we can't stand being without eachother, but she still can't bring herself to end it and break his heart. How do I make her do it, she even admits to both of us how much happier she is with me and how badly she wants to go with me but he swears hell change and is dead set he can win her back, and screams if she even mentions my name let alone sees or talks to me, I'm in love with her and I need tto convince her to leap with me instead of staying in her comfort zone despite how miserable it makes her
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Baddestguyp(m): 9:06am On Oct 20, 2014
what can I say....this is too long to read
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Spicylate(f): 9:22am On Oct 20, 2014
Baddestguyp:
i agree with you.
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 20, 2014
Sometimes I wonder where you guys copy all the stories you share with us here on Nairaland.
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 20, 2014
I understand. Ever heard that the one who has less to lose in a relationship always wins? You have nothing much to lose, except that you love her. If you want her, let her go. Determine you have nothing to lose and keep praying secretly in your heart that she comes back. She has to sense that you can do without her.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by NicxonXXX(m): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2014
Story For The Gods

1 Like

Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by izaray(f): 10:35am On Oct 20, 2014
Boring story!

1 Like

Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 20, 2014
****yawns*** stay away from anothers girl.

2 Likes

Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by DeBlunt: 11:02am On Oct 20, 2014
You caved in after 10hrs? Smh
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by philantoxx(m): 11:06am On Oct 20, 2014
volumes
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2014
Nawah oo... That was a friend's girlfriend you just said you love. Whatever happened to having a friend's back?

1 Like

Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2014
olamide singing... OMG insanity undecided ....keep the comedy sections coming tho grin
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Rival(m): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2014
Weird.
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by irepnaija4eva(m): 11:41am On Oct 20, 2014
Guy code rules. RULE 1.YOU SHALL NOT,WILL NOT,AND NEVER DATE A BEST FRIEND'S GIRLFRIEND,SISTER,OR EX..ANY ATTEMPT OR ATTEMPTED ATTEMPT YOU GO AGAINST THE GURY CODE, KARMA SHALL BE YOUR CASE.

1 Like

Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by egopersonified(f): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2014
Guess you'll keep being assistant till the head decides he's had enough and hands you the role.
Re: I'm The Assistant Boyfriend To My Best Friends Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 20, 2014
Baddestguyp:

It is actually not too long.
It's just clustered.
The dude has failed to use relevant grammar/ sentence/ article laws.

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Girls Of Nowadays Too Materialistic? / How To Know Couples Who Met In The Club (picture) / Story Story; Wonderful Work Of Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.