Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,872 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python (42082 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu On Set With Odunlade Adekola / I Expose My Body To Inspire Upcoming Models - Beverly Osu / Heavily Pregnant Mercy Johnson On Movie Set In The US (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by merits(m): 10:51pm On Oct 20, 2014
dis smal snake na python,if you don't know species of snakes,just try and be watching animal geo world on DSTV.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by Deepfreezer(m): 11:10pm On Oct 20, 2014
brave.
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by Pointnoire(m): 2:52am On Oct 21, 2014
I thought everyone would miss that wink wink...Besides that is one hungry Python if indeed that is one grin grin abi na baby Python
lewa:
Bros..it's "hobby' and not hubby. It's also 'live python" not life python
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 21, 2014
prettyboi1989:

M sure its those 2 inches thick snake u dare wrap round ur necks, u dare not wrap a 4 to 5 inch thick boa constrictor round ur body. Python get grade.
The are quite big tho buh not that big o.
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by tushburg(m): 5:44am On Oct 21, 2014
You don watch film 4 dis world o...
Hysmady:
Its supposed to be titled snake girl
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by Lanceslot(m): 7:52am On Oct 21, 2014
Hysmady:
Its supposed to be titled snake girl
If the title should be anything 'snake' whatsoever, then they should give her a live cobra or black mamba. The type of snake she's playing with there is harmless.
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by coolvitus(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2014
I see
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by chival(f): 12:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hi all, I wrote the script for this movie.the movie isn't another royal nonsense like someone suggested. There is actually nothing royal about it. It is called THE CURSE OF THE SEVEN, and yes! The snake is real(there are several in the movie actually, though all quite harmless)

The movie promises to be really good, even if I do say so myself.
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by chival(f): 12:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
I'll try to upload more pictures from the movie set with the permission of the producers and director.
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
una no try,una 4 give am alligator
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by chival(f): 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
A few more pics...

Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
ameheo:
Former BBA Housemate Beverly Osu enjoy her
new hubby which is acting, the
actress shared this brace pic of her with a life
python on set of her new movie, believe it or
not, it takes courage to do this.
http://www.kulzone.tk/2014/10/photo-beverly-osu-on-movie-set-with.html?m=1

You mean live snake not life snake. And that dsnt look like a python to me
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by philclem(m): 6:26am On Oct 22, 2014
priscaoge:

*Faints*
as u faint now,how I wan get d contract now angry *empties a plastic water on ur face
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by thelastdon(m): 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
I wish the snake would grow big and swallow her though.
#just_saying
Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by chival(f): 12:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
And some more...

Re: Photo: Beverly Osu On Movie Set With A Life Python by chival(f): 4:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
More...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs / Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child / Rapper Oladips Is Not Dead – See The Shocking Secrets Behind It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.