Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,353 members, 7,850,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. (3721 Views)

I Need Candid And Honest Opinion / Dilemma - Candid And Honest Advice Needed / I Need Your Help And Honest Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by tellwisdom: 11:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
exquisitelady02:

l admire her sincerity and choose to have her as a friend! tongue cheesy

I can be your friend...but do you have big yansh?? sad

2 Likes

Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 23, 2014
tellwisdom:

I can be your friend...but do you have big yansh?? sad

Hey! This aint the sexuality section, did u miss ur way? undecided
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 23, 2014
exquisitelady02:

Why so mad?

The guy just told you his prerequisite for friendship, and I don't think that has nothing to do with sexuality. grin

It's either you have a humongous batty or you don't. Or perhaps he can put some silicon in there if you don't. grin

It seems you're Yoruba, and a lot of the Yoruba chics I've been meeting offline these days are blessed with backoffs...so there's a 50% chance that you might have what that nyggah is looking for. Just answer the question, and stop being feisty - damnit! undecided
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Kanwulia: 11:02am On Oct 23, 2014
Hmmmmmm!
Orishi Orishi! cheesy
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 23, 2014
shymexx:

Why so mad?

The guy just told you his prerequisite for friendship, and I don't think that has nothing to do with sexuality. grin

It's either you have a humongous batty or you don't. Or perhaps he can put some silicon in there if you don't. grin

It seems you're Yoruba, and a lot of the Yoruba chics I've been meeting offline these days are blessed with backoffs...so there's a 50% chance that you might have what that nyggah is looking for. Just answer the question, and stop being feisty - damnit! undecided

Well, i'd pretend i didn't read / see this.
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by tellwisdom: 12:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
exquisitelady02:

undecided
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
exquisitelady02:

Well, i'd pretend i didn't read / see this.

Well, you need to read it.

Just telling you to answer that nygga's question and tell us if you are built like some of ya Yoruba sisters I have been meeting of late. they're starting to look like Zimbabweans and Ghanaians. grin
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Tatianalove: 12:17am On Oct 24, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
AgapeCharis:
u can clarify d message for us grin
nice one
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 24, 2014
Tatianalove:
[color=#990000][/color] nice one
smiley
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by noblealuu: 5:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
I Wish u guyz luck in ur summit, pls do friend well in other to manage the home front well. I'm single, but nt searching neither am I engaged. But am jst living ma life wit eternity in view. I gona do the needful when the time comes. I'm planning as well as preparing ma sef all round by God's grace to be the best hubby my wife will eva hv.greet al the virtuous women 4 me out there, tell them 2 go home n luv their families n world peace won't be an imaginary utopia. Do say me well to ur hubby!

And for those folks trying to trivialise n jeopardize with disdain the intents and contents of the op's request either overtly and covertly, I say consider ur stance!

2 Likes

Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Thanks all.

I'm having fun, meeting some cool and matured NLders.

Love y'all. wink
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2014
exquisitelady02:
Thanks all.

I'm having fun, meeting some cool and matured NLders.

Love y'all. wink
am in dearie.

1 Like

Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Zikkie(f): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2014
I'm in..... Married with two kids.
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by missystephen: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2014
Am in, mother of one and a bit over 30.
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by dsgirl: 1:58pm On Oct 28, 2014
We can be friends. Im married and i have a baby.
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 2:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
hello house, A BBM group wont be a bad idea. what y'all say?
@exquisitelady, didn't hear from you again
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by beeevan: 3:01pm On Oct 28, 2014
Am not pretty, but i want to be your friend angry.

1 Like

Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by breadplanets(f): 4:37pm On Oct 28, 2014
beeevan:
Am not pretty, but i want to be your friend angry.
Hehehehe.....
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by beeevan: 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
breadplanets:
Hehehehe.....

cheesy
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2014
***Excited***
Never knew there are angels on NL. Wow! I'm bombarded wif the best of humans i've ever come across
They are soooo sweet!

How do i stop them? cheesy

Still receiving requests....(Adios amigos)
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 29, 2014
She must have had enough by now: thanks to Nairaland, a place to be. Op pay your tax to Oga Seun

1 Like

Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2014
amateur:
She must have had enough by now: thanks to Nairaland, a place to be. Op pay your tax to Oga Seun

Hahhahahhhha! You are so funny!

Who is this guy? Do i know you? cheesy
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2014
pinkberries:

Pardon me, i sent u a mail, pls acknowledge and revert to me.

Thanks.
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2014
exquisitelady02:

Hahhahahhhha! You are so funny!
Who is this guy? Do i know you? cheesy
. Sure, I don't know you, just my opinion
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 29, 2014
amateur:
. Sure, I don't know you, just my opinion

You are denying me ? shocked shocked shocked

**shocked**
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
pinkberries:

Housewives Holding Meeting... hmmm
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by noblealuu: 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2014
exquisitelady02:
***Excited***
Never knew there are angels on NL. Wow! I'm bombarded wif the best of humans i've ever come across
They are soooo sweet!

How do i stop them? cheesy

Still receiving requests....(Adios amigos)

Hmmm I'm jealoused o, I wish I were a lady in this instance to join ur frienship league **covers palms on da face** sobs a liril**wipes baby kinda tears** tongue

1 Like

Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
emusmith:

Housewives Holding Meeting... hmmm
You say House wives??
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2014
exquisitelady02:

Pardon me, i sent u a mail, pls acknowledge and revert to me.

Thanks.
Replied.
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Beebee12(f): 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
I wish i'm married so that I can join you friend leaque.*sobs*
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
Am I not qualified? grin
Re: Call For An Open And Honest Online Friend. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2014
exquisitelady02:

You are denying me ? shocked shocked shocked
**shocked**
. Not denying you ma, go ahead with your women coolmeeting cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If Your Husband Slaps Your Mother. / Help My Wife To Arrange Her Names On Her C.v / Abali Has A Son.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.