Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1249) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416043 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MoyoGENERAL: 12:25am On Mar 14, 2017
Ferdyboss:
Happy birthday MoyoGeneral....Uniben's Scholar Extraordinaire.

The first time I'm seeing CC150615 declare her crush on Nairaland......This is interesting.

Wishing you the best man....Greatness ahead.

Thanks Ferdyboss for your wishes bro. Don't tell me you are jealous sha oooo grin!!!! lol.
Btw, CC150615 don't mind him jawe, my smart crushee, padi mi to sure!!!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MoyoGENERAL: 12:27am On Mar 14, 2017
davide470:
Hope you had a good one boss. I celebrate you.

SeniorMan, The day went well bro! Much Thanks the-Boss.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MoyoGENERAL: 12:28am On Mar 14, 2017
E383:

Happy Birthday Wiz.

Thanks. Bur Wiz? I never reach that level ooo cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MoyoGENERAL: 12:38am On Mar 14, 2017
ksstroud:
So you have a crush, I've always seen you as a sister to the core,,, happy birthday to moyogeneral,,,,,, you are now moyomarshal

Chairman i hail you, thanks and also for the other day(Our-Matter)! But dont tell me you are jealous too o like Ferdyboss! grin Relax, more Crush(es) await you cheesy!!!! btw moyo-marshal for good o, bur the general in the moyo ehn, is more baritonic. Lol grin Gracias bro.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bravesoul247(m): 9:12am On Mar 14, 2017
Good day. Please, I'm a graduate of Estate Management from Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri and I graduated with an upper credit. I've held various leadership positions and I have a professional certification in project management, i have good working experience in an Estate firm, Wakanow.com, a travel agency and IROKO TV. Please I'm in need of a job and I'm based in Calabar right now and also have a place to stay in Lagos cos that's why I grew. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Essential824(f): 9:57am On Mar 14, 2017
Good day, Pls I'm a graduate of Anambra State University studied Agriculture. I will be through with NYSC 7th of next month. I am in need of a job teaching or any job I can fit in around Anmbra. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Teeade22: 12:55pm On Mar 14, 2017
There is an opening at a fabric company for an Executive Assistant/Store Manager.

Roles and responsibilities include:
A. Business Development
· Generating new business and sales from online and offline sources
· Initiating and reaching out to fashion designers, bloggers and other individuals
· Manage online stores - uploading products and responding to inquiries
· Booking and maintaining orders for tailoring services;

B. E-marketing
· Managing online presence on social media (Instagram, Facebook and Twitter)
· Maintaining customer relationship with new and potential customers through emails, text messages, WhatsApp, and BBM periodically.

Applicants must be fashionable, communicate clearly (writing and orally) and should have contacts (or be able to generate) contacts in the fashion industry

Qualifications: preferably OND. BSc Holders may apply

Females only

Proximity to Yaba/Surulere is an added advantage.

Remuneration: Salary is between 35k-45k depending on skill set and experience. Discounts on fabrics and tailoring. Commission on large businesses.

Working Hours : 9.00am to 8.30.pm on every day of the week other than Tuesdays. We are flexible on timing.

How to apply:
Applicants should send a CV and a supporting document on why she is the best fit for the role to teeade22@yahoo.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Appliedmaths(m): 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
I need an Nysc Pharmacist currently serving in Ifako-Gbagada or anywhere closer to work as a Locum pharmacist in Gbagada.

Please note: The person should be willing and ready to swing into action,we would consider CDs and clearance as days off. Normal working shifts applies.

If interested or you know someone who might be interested as well,whatassp me on 08108028287, thanks!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ecoceteris: 4:07pm On Mar 14, 2017
Vacancies !

We are in need of experienced Personnel to be part of our team for seminar presentation.

Salary - 15,000 - 20,000 Daily

Requirements :

Qualification : B.Sc or HND

Experience : Minimum of 3 years working experience in any of the following Field.

1. Project Manager ( 2 Male & 2 Female)
2. Builder ( 2 Male )
3. Architects ( 2 Male & 2 Female).

Skills : Good Presentation and Communication Skills

Note: Candidates with the most optimal Performance would be employed permanently.

Interested candidates should email their CV to :

careers@ecoceterisbox.com
ecboxcareers@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by zoedicus: 6:56pm On Mar 14, 2017
ecoceteris:
Vacancies !

We are in need of experienced Personnel to be part of our team for seminar presentation.

Salary - 15,000 - 20,000 Daily

Requirements :

Qualification : B.Sc or HND

Experience : Minimum of 3 years working experience in any of the following Field.

1. Project Manager ( 2 Male & 2 Female)
2. Builder ( 2 Male )
3. Architects ( 2 Male & 2 Female).

Skills : Good Presentation and Communication Skills

Note: Candidates with the most optimal Performance would be employed permanently.

Interested candidates should email their CV to :

careers@ecoceterisbox.com
ecboxcareers@gmail.com

GNLD dem don come again. #Spotted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:59pm On Mar 14, 2017
zoedicus:

Daily for that matter. I was foolish enough to apply for some Jobs via Jiji and I'm still paying the price. Rogues!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2017
MoyoGENERAL:

Chairman Kss i hail you, thanks and also for the other day(Our-Matter)! But dont tell me you are jealous too o like Ferdyboss! grin Relax, more Crush(es) await you cheesy!!!! btw moyo-marshal for good o, bur the general in the moyo ehn, is more baritonic. Lol grin Gracias bro.

Who be chaimain,,, undecided undecided undecided abeg send me bufday cake jorrrrr....wanna chop sumchin
I can't be jealous nahhhh, you and I know cc150615 is many guys' ehmmmmmm....mouth sealed, grin grin grin grin
But just have her alone
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by E383: 7:19pm On Mar 14, 2017
MoyoGENERAL:

Thanks. Bur Wiz? I never reach that level ooo cheesy cheesy grin

Wisdom
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:20pm On Mar 14, 2017
zoedicus:

Oga
They are not GNLD, it is a new recruitment firm...
Find out info before you nail post...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:22pm On Mar 14, 2017
cc150615:

Ksstroud and ferdyboss, just say that you wished it was you and let the devil be put to shame....but guess what I learnt in Bible study today? Something bigger awaits you, only if you believe.
undecided undecided undecided
Amen for something bigger ooooo, I can't wait, and then I believe

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 7:32pm On Mar 14, 2017
Internal Audit Executive

An urgent vacancy exist in a financial services company based in Victoria Island, Lagos for an Internal Audit Executive role with the following job qualification.

• BSc in Accounting or related discipline.
• Partly Qualified – ICAN
• Minimum of two years audit experience in any of the following

- Professional Accounting firm
- Banking or Non - Bank financial institutions e.g. MFB, Consumer finance

Submission closes Friday 24th March, 2017

Thank you

To apply - follow the link below:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdoSyp4UQX3R1Q866ei7LqArNTZPHmNzDJNAVZGcHU72J67qg/viewform?c=0&w=1

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 8:11pm On Mar 14, 2017
Oya!!!!! My Engineer Eyaff talk. Nice one.
ksstroud:

Oga
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:26pm On Mar 14, 2017
penitential:
Oya!!!!! My Engineer Eyaff talk. Nice one.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:10pm On Mar 14, 2017
ksstroud:

Oga
And they pay 15-20k daily? Was that a mistake?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:48pm On Mar 14, 2017
I don't know about that, but I know ecoceteris is not a gnld but a recruiter
Sapiosexuality:
And they pay 15-20k daily? Was that a mistake?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 11:00pm On Mar 14, 2017
ksstroud:
I don't know about that, but I know ecoceteris is not a gnld but a recruiter
Brotherly, why don't you leave anybody that wants to argue. Afterall you're not the one looking for job, I was still discussing with a friend today about how this generation of job-seekers are quick to tag a job advert/invite scam or gnld even without any legitimate proof,nd I can't help but wonder if they really need jobs as badly as they claim.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 11:01pm On Mar 14, 2017
ksstroud:

Who be chaimain,,, undecided undecided undecided abeg send me bufday cake jorrrrr....wanna chop sumchin
I can't be jealous nahhhh, you and I know cc150615 is many guys' ehmmmmmm....mouth sealed, grin grin grin grin
But just have her alone
Come back here and finish what you started, i'm interested!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 7:51am On Mar 15, 2017
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Sahel provides a wide array of services including: Value Chain Analysis, Policy Analysis, Market Entry / Strategy Consulting, Agribusiness Training and Project Implementation

Sahel is presently recruiting Managers

Job Title: Manager
Overview: The Manager position is for experienced practitioners with a passion for agriculture. Managers have the opportunity to lead engagements with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.

Job Description: In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:

• Ensure timely and high quality implementation of Sahel Capital-led projects, including planning, coordination of, and reporting of project activities.
• Manage a team of Sahel Capital employees and contractors to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
• Manage engagement with stakeholders from the public, private and social sector to successfully deliver on projects’ objectives
• Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
• Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested.
• Led proposal writing and business development efforts

Minimum Qualifications & Requirements: We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
• Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
• At least 5 years of professional experience
• Experience in leading and managing teams
• Strong program management skills and high level of analytical and problem solving skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills (both written and verbal), interpersonal and facilitation skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Willingness to travel (required)

Apply by sending your CV to recruiting@sahelcp.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by skimanski(m): 7:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Urgent Vacancy for the Post of a Secretary at a Showroom/Architecture Office in AJAH, Lekki-Epe Expressway.

Job Description include, Taking Records, Attending to Customers, Answer Calls, Type Letters, Handle Visitors Inquiries, Prepare appointments, and Keep office in a welcoming state at all times.

Skills:

Comprehensive and Administrative Writing, Reporting Skills, Supply
Management, Welcoming Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills,
Professionalism, High Confidentiality skills, Organization, Typing, Verbal Communication.

Qualification must be a minimum of OND, higher degree is an added advantage.

Application:

Applicant should forward their CV and all necessary documents to info@dnstructures.com

Deadline once we have made an Appointment.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mobola23: 7:53am On Mar 15, 2017
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Sahel provides a wide array of services including: Value Chain Analysis, Policy Analysis, Market Entry / Strategy Consulting, Agribusiness Training and Project Implementation

Sahel is presently recruiting Business Analysts

Job Title: Business Analyst
Overview: The Business Analyst position is for junior practitioners with a passion for agriculture, interested in getting being exposed to a variety of projects in the sector. Business Analysts have the opportunity to work with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.

Job Description: In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:

• Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Capital’s clients.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
• Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
• Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
• Support Sahel Capital with work required to deliver a high quality final report to its client(s).
• Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Capital consultants.
• Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested

Minimum Qualifications & Requirements: We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
• Bachelors or Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
• High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Willingness to travel (required)

Apply by sending your CV to recruiting@sahelcp.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:22am On Mar 15, 2017
cc150615:

Brotherly, why don't you leave anybody that wants to argue. Afterall you're not the one looking for job, I was still discussing with a friend today about how this generation of job-seekers are quick to tag a job advert/invite scam or gnld even without any legitimate proof,nd I can't help but wonder if they really need jobs as badly as they claim.
A Job that pays 15-20k daily? That's about 375,000 to 500000 a month. Is that not a good reason to reexamine it?

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 9:20am On Mar 15, 2017
[quote author=penitential post=54591192]

Boss Good morning.
You didn't get back to me about the Civil Engineering designs we talked about (sometime last year).

Hope you're doing fine?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1246) (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68