Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2423759 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fopdnewton: 9:25am On Mar 15, 2017
$500 SKRILL NEEDED AT SOFT RATES

QUOTE OR WHATSAPP

SEND FIRST | ESCROW
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 9:42am On Mar 15, 2017
Am doing good. Okayyyy.....you want to learn Csc.Orion or manual design ?[quote author=karleone post=54604838][/quote]
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:08am On Mar 15, 2017
Abi o,,, the matter is worrisome,,, but cc when did​ you employ me nah,,, you and I know that I need money oooooo
cc150615:

Brotherly, why don't you leave anybody that wants to argue. Afterall you're not the one looking for job, I was still discussing with a friend today about how this generation of job-seekers are quick to tag a job advert/invite scam or gnld even without any legitimate proof,nd I can't help but wonder if they really need jobs as badly as they claim.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by OJOAYODEJI(m): 10:15am On Mar 15, 2017
I really need a good job at Ibadan, Oyo state. I studied Accounting at my first degree and also presently studying Accounting at the Masters level. Am done with course work at d Master level just remaining my seminar and project. I av worked as an Account Officer and also an Internal Auditor with 3years working experience. Plz am ready to fit into any position or field.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DGR5: 10:16am On Mar 15, 2017
DPROS GLOBAL RESOURCES LTD. (DGR CONSULT)

REQUEST FOR YOUTH CORPERS TO SERVE IN OUR ORGANIZATION

DGR consult is an Engineering/Oil and Gas Training outfit Located in Lagos.
We wish to invite prospective Corps Members(Male/Female) in need of a Place of Primary Assignment within Lagos,
Preferable around Amu-Odofin/Festac,Isolo, Surulere,
Must be Freshly out of camp and willing to work with the company throughout his/her service year.
Kindly contact us if your course of study falls within the following areas

Civil Engineering ( Structures)
Mechanical Engineering
Chemical Engineering
Electrical Engineering
Computer Science/Engineering
Business Admin/Marketing

Kindly forward your details to info@dgr.com.ng also copy to uyor.omani@dgr.com.ng
or visit us after you have booked an appointment with the management via email
or place a phone call via
08164071894 or 08037916993
at
Suite B6B 24 road plaza, 24 road, Festac Town, Lagos

We hope to hear from you if you are interested and also eligible to Serve with dgr consult.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:19am On Mar 15, 2017
Hmmmmmmm, if I start to talk
cc150615:

Come back here and finish what you started, i'm interested!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 10:26am On Mar 15, 2017
Truppr is a social tool that connects YOU to events and people around you to help make fitness a lifestyle. We help people make active living a lifestyle through:

Simplified process of organising amateur sporting events and teammates
One stop shop for finding and booking sport venues in cities around the world
Easy way to find team mates/ fitness partners even while on business trip or in a new city
Truppr seeks an experienced Android developer with a good taste and incredible product sense to join a small team of developers in extending our cool new app to the devices of android users globally.

Android Developer
Job TypeFull Time
Qualification
Location Lagos
Job FieldICT / Computer

As our Lead Android Developer, you’ll be responsible for keeping us at the cutting edge of Google technologies and help to shape how our Android apps look and work.

Your responsibilities shall include the following:

Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
Work with outside data sources and API's
Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximise development efficiency.

Our ideal candidate will have experience with:

A history of developing and releasing great Android apps
Experience building and launching Android apps targeted at phones
Experience with custom UI development and using REST & JSON APIs
Primarily strong Java skills but ideally experience with other languages too
Self-motivated, thrive working with a small team given lots of responsibility.
Ability to think-through and develop positive user experiences.
Method of Application

Send us a sample of an app you’ve built and a description of your most relevant work experience (careers@truppr.com)
source:
www.mitacy.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 10:30am On Mar 15, 2017
penitential:
Am doing good. Okayyyy.....you want to learn Csc.Orion or manual design ?

CSC Orion will be cool.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by penitential(m): 10:52am On Mar 15, 2017
Ok. Let's schedule a meeting then.
karleone:

CSC Orion will be cool.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mhesy(f): 11:59am On Mar 15, 2017
For info on studying and working in Unicaf University visit asap.. For undergraduate, masters or doctorate degree

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1557225974339950&id=806891979373357
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by skimanski(m): 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2017
Urgent Vacancy for the Post of a Secretary at a Showroom/Architecture Office in AJAH, Lekki-Epe Expressway.

Job Description include, Taking Records, Attending to Customers, Answer Calls, Type Letters, Handle Visitors Inquiries, Prepare appointments, and Keep office in a welcoming state at all times.

Skills:

Comprehensive and Administrative Writing, Reporting Skills, Supply
Management, Welcoming Skills, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills,
Professionalism, High Confidentiality skills, Organization, Typing, Verbal Communication.

Qualification must be a minimum of OND, higher degree is an added advantage.

Application:

Applicant should forward their CV and all necessary documents to info@dnstructures.com

Deadline once we have made an Appointment.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 2:32pm On Mar 15, 2017
Hey guys.. .

I really need to pitch my tent with Private Equity, Venture Capital, SPV Funds, Investment Management guys... .where do I get them.. .

Anyone knows of a board or website or a forum or a link, I'll really appreciate.

Thanks

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
kaboninc:
Hey guys.. .

I really need to pitch my tent with Private Equity, Venture Capital, SPV Funds, Investment Management guys... .where do I get them.. .

Anyone knows of a board or website or a forum or a link, I'll really appreciate.

Thanks

Davide470
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sanyahkod(m): 2:38pm On Mar 15, 2017
mobola23:
Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Limited (SCPAL) is a leading management consulting firm focused on the agricultural and nutrition sectors in Africa. We partner with government agencies, private sector companies and leading international development organizations to conduct research, analyze policies, develop strategies and implement programs that promote sustainable food security and improved nutrition. We have worked on a variety of projects across West Africa, including in Benin, Burkina Faso, Ghana, Mali, Nigeria, and Senegal.
Sahel provides a wide array of services including: Value Chain Analysis, Policy Analysis, Market Entry / Strategy Consulting, Agribusiness Training and Project Implementation

Sahel is presently recruiting Business Analysts

Job Title: Business Analyst
Overview: The Business Analyst position is for junior practitioners with a passion for agriculture, interested in getting being exposed to a variety of projects in the sector. Business Analysts have the opportunity to work with clients across the public, private and social sector and across multiple value chains to make a tangible impact to the agriculture and nutrition sector in Africa.

Job Description: In this role, you will be required to fulfill the following primary responsibilities:

• Conduct market, industry and company research related to proposals and projects for Sahel Capital’s clients.
• Perform quantitative and qualitative analysis with data gathered during the course of the project.
• Prepare PowerPoint and Word reports summarizing research and analyses and developing recommendations for the client.
• Create complete bibliography and contacts list of all sources of research information.
• Support Sahel Capital with work required to deliver a high quality final report to its client(s).
• Work independently, but as part of a broader team of Sahel Capital consultants.
• Support senior management on other Sahel Capital initiatives as requested

Minimum Qualifications & Requirements: We are looking for candidates with a passion for agriculture that are driven, and self-starters. Below are key qualifications we are looking for:
• Bachelors or Masters in Agriculture, Business, Economics or related discipline
• High-quality analytical and problem-solving skills
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Willingness to travel (required)

Apply by sending your CV to recruiting@sahelcp.com

Can one apply separately for the position of Manager and business analyst?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 2:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Davi.de470

Hey.. .

Long time.

How have you been?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:58pm On Mar 15, 2017
kaboninc:

Hey.. .

Long time.

How have you been?

Doing great thus far smiley
Howdy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2017
kaboninc:
Hey guys.. .

Thanks
Experienced / Little Experience / Fresh Pitching?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jerrytones2000: 3:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
ksstroud:
Abi o,,, the matter is worrisome,,, but cc when did​ you employ me nah,,, you and I know that I need money oooooo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kateskitty(f): 3:40pm On Mar 15, 2017
Teacher are wanted – Brainy School Academy
Senior Secondary (80,000)
and
Junior Secondary (70,000)
http://syberkart.com/teachers-wanted-brainy-school-academy/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Doing great thus far smiley
Howdy

Very well.

Living.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 3:53pm On Mar 15, 2017
davide470:
Experienced / Little Experience / Fresh Pitching?

Little Experience/Fresh Pitching
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by komzy589(m): 5:08pm On Mar 15, 2017
Good evening my people. Pls I need help ASAP. How can I get to Sabo along Herbert Macaulay way, Yaba from Ikorodu?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by carik(m): 5:16pm On Mar 15, 2017
komzy589:
Good evening my people. Pls I need help ASAP. How can I get to Sabo along Herbert Macaulay way, Yaba from Ikorodu?

Take a red bus or danfo from ikorodu enroute yaba/oyingbo
Alight at jibowu, cross to the other side and get a keke to Sabo yaba
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 5:19pm On Mar 15, 2017
kaboninc:

Little Experience/Fresh Pitching
Ok.

I would advise you PM Moyarh and discuss further.

Most of what i have been seeing are for Experienced Guys but i would revert if i see any.

Also, do an unsolicited mails on LinkedIn to HR's of Private Equity, Venture Capital, SPV Funds, Investment Management firms. I can assure you they get those mails.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by carik(m): 5:37pm On Mar 15, 2017
I'm a corper serving in ogun state, abeokuta precisely and I need a job to support my ppa. Will be glad if anyone can help.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2017
ksstroud:
Gerraaaaat
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by debawilliam1: 12:04am On Mar 16, 2017
Vascon Solutions is an ICT company focused on Value Added Solutions Delivery in the Enterprise Technology space. VASCON draws from an experienced base of personnel whilst maintaining a personalized form of business liaison. We are ultimate in ICT Solutions with diversified skills we adapt to meet client’s expectations.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below

POSITION : Business Development Officer - Female

Responsibilities
Develop and initiate business development and /marketing strategies.
Assist in coordinating actions to influence developed strategies.
Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns.
Assist in the development and planning of all branding and marketing activities.
Identify opportunities, develop plans and establish business alliances that will strengthen the RGR brand.
Carry out sensitization activities and generate new leads in formal and informal sectors.

Essential Skills and Experience:
Evidence of working within a target-driven environment
Meeting Sales Goals and Professionalism
Experience and ability in providing market intelligence in order to guide recruitment activities
Prospecting Skills: Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Closing Skills, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, High & Sustainable Energy Level
Experience of report -writing and statistical analysis
Excellent customer service skills, experience working within a customer -facing role

Takes initiatives and works independently/within a team when required,
Highly organised, can manage a number of different tasks simultaneously,
Can work under pressure when required,
Excellent communication skills, can build positive relationships with people of a variety of different ages and levels of authority,
Can influence and persuade at all levels,
Culturally sensitive and committed to equal opportunities,
Excellent customer service and sales support skills, Excellent written and Verbal communication skills
Evidence of success in building and maintaining customer relationships leading to increased sales
Able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
Sound organisational, planning & time management skills.
Highly motivated self-starter with a high level of energy and motivation.
Able to work on own initiative and as part of a team.

Education and Experience:
OND / B.Sc in an Marketing or any related fields.
2 years marketing experience in a similar role and considerable experience in a customer facing role – essential

How to Apply
Candidates are to send their CV's and covering letter in pdf format to careers@vasconsolutions.com

Application Deadline is 20th March 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mpyaw: 12:20am On Mar 16, 2017
Front Desk/Telemarketer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 - 2 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldAdministration / Secretarial Customer Care Sales / Marketing / Business Development

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

Your main responsibility shall be to

Take telephone and email enquiries on behalf of the company
Generate sale lead from enquiries and convert same tsales
Liaise and build relationships with prospects, with a view to converting them to customers
Manage the affairs of the front office, direct incoming calls and persons to appropriate department
Liaison with clients on updates of progress on Service Requests and Incidents reports ensuring they are kept up tdate.
Dissemination of information regarding service delivery, date of commencement of classes, monies due for payment, etc.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS

Academic and Professional: A University degree in ANY discipline.
1 - 2 years experience in IT service provisioning with emphasis on customer liaison.
Experience: Customer Relations, Technical, Human Relations (Any other Human Related) in IT, Telecoms or Training company
COMPETENCE

Customer Relationship Management techniques.
Service Level Management.
Good Business Communication Skills.
Good knowledge of I.T & Telecom Industry.
Proficient use of computer and related applications
Excellent telephony skills with the ability tlisten, question and explain.
Basic Telecommunication concepts, principles and systems.
Best Practices in Customer Care/Customer Relationship Management.
go to method of application »

Web Developer/Programmer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience2 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldICT / Computer

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

Provide technical support for our current websites, web services, and our expanding online businesses
Support both staff and customers needs on our website
Implement management high level requirements in codes and programs
Responsible for resolving all hosting related issues tensure 100% uptime
Ensure the website loads as fast as possible and meet global best practice
JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Qualification: BSc in Computer Science or a related discipline. Relevant Certification will be an advantage.

Experience: Minimum 2 yrs in similar capacity

COMPETENCE
You must be able tshow practical examples of your previous works and/or demonstrate that you required experience for this position.

go to method of application »

Digital Marketing Trainer
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND
Experience1 - 2 years
Location Lagos
Job FieldMedia / Advertising / Branding

Department: Training

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

You will design and prepare the curriculum for out Digital Marketing course
You will deliver our Digital Marketing training
You will be responsible for ensuring high level of student retainership, as a index of your competency and performance
JOB SPECIFICATIONS
Academic and Professional: A University degree in a relevant discipline.
1 - 2 years experience in IT service provisioning with emphasis on training.

COMPETENCE

Good Business Communication Skills.
Good knowledge of I.T.
Proficient use of computer and related applications
Excellent telephony skills with the ability tlisten, question and explain.
Troubleshooting skills.
Basic Telecommunication concepts, principles and systems.
Good understanding of the company’s operations
Method of Application
Qualified applicants should send CVs to info@ttcmobileworld.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and subsequently invited for Interview
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mpyaw: 1:03am On Mar 16, 2017
If you are awake by this time tune to 102.3fm

(1) (2) (3) ... (1247) (1248) (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.