Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,746 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2426448 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PSolutionsNG: 12:16pm On Mar 18, 2017
FREE OPEN UPDATES – grants, scholarships, business funding invitations & competitions (wk12)

Here is our weekly digest of select grants, funding invitations, scholarships, fellowships, conferences and competitions open in different parts of the world. These opportunities open doors for students, public and private sector workers, business people and development professionals who are keen on enjoying completely empowering new experiences and grow a valuable international network. The list is organised in three sections – grants, business funding opportunities and other open invitations. See previous list posts for other listings that may still be open.

DHL Ideas Challenge 2017 - https://www.dhlinnovationchallenge.com/

G-Startup Worldwide 2016-2017 Competition - http://g-startup.com/

ROLEX Award for Enterprise 2017 - http://www.rolexawards.com/about/apply

African Entrepreneurship Award BMCE Bank - https://africanentrepreneurshipaward.com/

Digify Africa Start-up Bootcamp 2017 - http://digifyafrica.com/blog/calling-all-digital-hustlers/

SEE OVER 20 MORE . . . http://transenergize.com/2017/03/18/free-open-updates-grants-scholarships-invitations-competitions-wk12/

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 2:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Analee:
.i know its lagos,cos ds kind job no go eva fit dey 4 ph.

It's not Lagos. You'll work in any of BEDC coverage state (Edo,Delta,Ondo,Ekiti)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by do4luv14(m): 4:18pm On Mar 18, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Chai! Lol. Man pikin don suffer. E go better. Is it how the Chinese sack their Nigerian workers! You'd hear: "Hey! You, get out!". Lol. Imagine where foreigners are more powerful than the citizens. Smh.

simple, any stupid foreigner try it with an AJCITY guy/gal, nah dat day dem go know the meaning of wiemm
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by do4luv14(m): 4:19pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emasel:

It's not Lagos. You'll work in any of BEDC coverage state (Edo,Delta,Ondo,Ekiti)

what kind of job is day
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 7:13pm On Mar 18, 2017
do4luv14:

what kind of job is day

The position is for Graduate Trainee, on completion of your training u'll be offered full employment in BEDC.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tominiola: 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2017
brokenplate:

IT
Software development and Cloud computing.

Please I need some help with cloud computing, can you please help me?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:31pm On Mar 18, 2017
Emasel:

The position is for Graduate Trainee, on completion of your training u'll be offered full employment in BEDC.
Pls can someone with Bachelor of Agric with experience in sales and customer relationship from ondo/ekiti apply?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 2:31am On Mar 19, 2017
mzsarah:

Pls can someone with Bachelor of Agric with experience in sales and customer relationship from ondo/ekiti apply?

You can try
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by do4luv14(m): 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2017
Emasel:

can you pls assist a fellow nairalander
am a ssce holder based in Lagos , nid a job plz,

hapi Sunday pals
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by whodohgeepee(m): 1:17pm On Mar 19, 2017
Land of Hope School located in Badore Lagos State is in need of the following dedicated and resourceful teachers:
Mathematics/Further Mathematics... English language/Literature in English... Economics/Commerce... Government.. Social studies/Civic... Basic Technology and Home Economics.....
Interested candidates should contact the following numbers: 07041716137....07046339750.....
For the location, if you know Ajah suburbs well, then it's not far from Ajah and you can as well ask questions when you call those numbers above.. .
The pay is attractive, subject to negotiations and your qualifications.
Happy Sunday...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Analee(f): 2:44pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Emasel post=54709542]

It's not Lagos. You'll work in any of BEDC coverage state (Edo,Delta,Ondo,Ekiti)ok.is it just only these states mentioned dat d job is available?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2017

Hey kaboninc, i saw your mail notification but i didn't get the mail.
Can you resend?
Thanks.

Happy Sunday everybody smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emasel(m): 5:07pm On Mar 19, 2017
[quote author=Analee post=54740546][/quote]

Yes.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2017
Moyarh:

Hey kaboninc, i saw your mail notification but i didn't get the mail.
Can you resend?
Thanks.

Happy Sunday everybody smiley

Hey.. .resending asap

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 10:18pm On Mar 19, 2017
Jazmiynne!! My frnd frm bfr-bfr grin
How are you?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 12:15am On Mar 20, 2017
Moyarh:
Jazmiynne!! My frnd frm bfr-bfr grin
How are you?

Oga mi boss tongue tongue Moyarh!

You abandoned me na embarassed

I'm right here... Trying to find my magic cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:34am On Mar 20, 2017
This information is very critical, and it is very necessary you read to the end.

You just graduated and have defended your project and seminar; and it might interest you to know that you can draw extra cash to your pocket or bank account with your already dumped project and seminar work.

This is no ponzi scheme where you need to pay to double your money; this is reality where your hard work earns you cash.

Many students (undergraduates, PGD students etc) are looking for project and seminar topics they can just submit an defend and go. You can earn cash by selling your work to them.

All you have to do is to visit http://www.universityprojectwork.com and register to upload your work for FREE. You are paid anytime someone downloads your work.

You have nothing to loose and everything to gain!

You can follow up on the facebook page or instagram page:
FB: http://www.facebook.com/universityprojectwork
IG: http://www.instagram.com/universityprojectwork
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hellen93o(f): 8:35am On Mar 20, 2017
Gud morning House, pls i need a job in osogbo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by domin8(f): 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2017
A Leading Company in the Financial Services Sector is looking to fill the role for a Business Application Developer

JOB DESCRIPTION

Work with the CTO in delivering on the technical goals and designs of projects.

Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems

Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality

Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications

Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle

Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties

Skill Requirements

Bachelor's Degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in Software Development.

Industry experience in Insurance or Financial Services is an Advantage.

Knowledge of Secure Software Development Methodologies

Minimum of 3 years of programming experience with Windows .NET framework, C#, Java, Python,PHP, VB, PLSQL, TSQL.etc

Practical experience with AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, Javascript CSS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5,C++, Perl, Bash Scripts.

Knowledge of SOAP, REST, Web Services, DLLs etc.

Experience working with Databases such as MySql, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle Database 11g, 12.

Mobile development experience on Andriod and IOS.

Experience working with Web servers IIS, Apache, Weblogic etc.

Practical experience of development with an Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).

Familiar with FINTECH and INSURTECH developements.

Method of Application.

Send CV's and Cover letter with Job description as Subject to devops@spamex.com

Closing Date

31st March 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nacre1: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2017
SOS
Good day Nairalanders. Please, I need a job ASAP. I am a graduate of Microbiology. Any job around Kaduna, Abuja, Lagos will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by infobizman(m): 4:45pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, pls I need a job in lagos ASAP; I holds Bsc. Accounting... my line: 07035044704
Best Regards
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by solrussia(m): 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2017
Hello Nairalanders, pls I need a job ASAP, I hold a B.Tech in Crop, Soil and pest Management , also PMP and Six Sigma Yellow Belt Professional holder, I will be rounding off my Service April 7th this year , you can reach me on 08133828734 or ogunsefunmif@gmail.com....Thanks in anticipation
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 8:01pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Oga mi boss tongue tongue Moyarh!

You abandoned me na embarassed

I'm right here... Trying to find my magic cheesy

Lol. Pls find it oo.
Hows life?? I lost ur number, cant forget u na
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2017
Moyarh:

Lol. Pls find it oo.
Hows life?? I lost ur number, cant forget u na

No wonder!!!

I have thought and thought about what could possibly have caused this! Now I know. Letz rectify it sharperly biko cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2017
infobizman:
Hello Nairalanders, pls I need a job in lagos ASAP; I holds Bsc. Accounting... my line: 07035044704
Best Regards
http://mitacy.com/index.php/forum/general/520-accountings-finance-jobs?start=390#10020
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 9:26pm On Mar 20, 2017
Jazmiynne:

No wonder!!!

I have thought and thought about what could possibly have caused this! Now I know. Letz rectify it sharperly biko cheesy
Lol. Oya u hv mail. Pls send ur number.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:53pm On Mar 20, 2017
Moyarh:

Lol. Oya u hv mail. Pls send ur number.

Done sah! Iz nuh everyday awon boss asks for my number wink grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1249) (1250) (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.