Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2418664 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by paulinemvp(f): 3:44pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hello guys, pls I need recommendations of NGOs on the mainland in the health and wellness sector
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

kiss kiss
Babe, are you feeding well at all? Hope you are not skipping meals?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2017
amicable09:

Babe, are you feeding well at all?
Hope you are not skipping meals?

Nwanyi wetin concern food and wetin I say de pepper me kwanu? undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Nwanyi wetin concern food and wetin I say de pepper me kwanu? undecided
Go and eat food joor tongue Lack of proper meal causes constant headache.
I be the doctor here.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Emmaesty(f): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
*OPERATIONS MANAGER VACANCY*

Our client in the confectionery industry urgently seeks to hire an Operations Manager for her bakery in Lagos Mainland.

The ideal candidate must have 2-3 years experience in a administrative role, experience managing people & resources, HND/BSC in related fields, good communication and interpersonal skills, exceptional planning and organizational skills and must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite. Wd deputise for the CEO as required.

*PREFERENCE WOULD BE FOR:*
/Female candidates between 32-38 years are preferred.
/Experience in the confectionery/fast food/bakery industry
/Experience managing artisans and semi-skilled workers and
/Residence in Ogba/Ojodu/Ikeja/Agege environs.

Interested and *clearly qualified* candidates are to forward their resumes to *talents@gettingajobisajob.com* using Operations Manager as the subject of the mail.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dharmmylolar(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2017
PG invites you for an interview with the HR on FRI 23/6/17 by 9am at 27 Ayodele Ojo, by traffic light B/stop, Coker Road Ilupeju. 090-9087-3035 CHRIS CONSULTS.
Please who else Got this. And how authentic is it
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2017
amicable09:

Go and eat food joor tongue
Lack of proper meal causes constant headache.

I be the doctor here.

Pls I've sent you a PM containing my full house address and office address..... Lunch and dinner is all I ask for dearie kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:38pm On Jun 21, 2017
xtaphare321:
yes I received this same msg this morning,do you have any idea what it's all about?
I have no idea. You found anything?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2017
dharmmylolar:
PG invites you for an interview with the HR on FRI 23/6/17 by 9am at 27 Ayodele Ojo, by traffic light B/stop, Coker Road Ilupeju. 090-9087-3035 CHRIS CONSULTS.
Please who else Got this. And how authentic is it
They are annoying and fake. I got six messages from them just today. They are desperate and dumb at the same time. Using the same address and pattern and expecting the result to be different.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
amicable09:

Go and eat food joor tongue
Lack of proper meal causes constant headache.

I be the doctor here.

Lol...shift make I faint....

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2017
Osarum:
Hello Friend,
It’s my great pleasure to introduce to your humble-self a book titled “Secrete to Gainful Employment in Nigeria”.
What is this book all about: Secrete to Gainful Employment in Nigeria is a researched material that contained more than three thousand (N3, 000) valid E-mail addresses of Human Resources managers of various reputable companies across industries and sector in Nigeria. By virtue of profession I’m one of HR practitioners in Nigeria; who have assisted some fellow being in securing employment opportunities with this insightful researched work and I find it deem to inform you as well.
How does this book apply to me?
 If you have been harassed and threatened by your supervisor, line manager, unit head, team leader, Business manager, MD or CEO of your company towards sack and relief of employment contract; irrespective of your hard-work and daily stress to complete assigned task. But, he/she is not satisfied or recognize your contribution over the period with the company and still kept your under hostage, by paying you same salary without increment, reduced your salary, even employed new employee’s who is now earning higher than you. Then it’s time to say goodbye to such company, by securing a new offer that will pay you better, recognize your contribution and make you achieved your set goals this year 2017.
 Are you a Graduate looking for ample opportunity to work with a company to develop certain skills and acquire experience along the line and have been sending your CV to various emails on job advert all to no avail and what you have been receiving is invitation for Marketing/Sales rep position from either Insurance company or products sales companies i.e. GNLD. Don’t worry there is light at the end of the tunnel and brighter days ahead for you, because I was there before and I graduated year 2012. From 2012-2014 no job, all I got was insurance jobs which I rejected and depression kept me so low that I want to join Bus conducts; but God intervened . Since 2014 till date the story have changed and I bet you with this researched work within two (2) months you will come back to testify.
 Again are you a marketer, Sales Rep or Digital marketer of your company. This book will help you bring to the table of these HR’s companies the services or products your company offers through e-mail marketing and newsletter afterward as a reminder of your company services.
Have you been marginalized by your company in the way of laying you off services or terminated your employment due to Economy situation facing our Country today? And since your employment was terminated securing a new offer seem so difficult because of high level of unemployment in Nigeria.
Above all, you can get this researched book and send it to your relatives or friends who have been disturbing regarding employment opportunity in your current company, if you don’t need it; let it be a seed or blessing to them and some will remember you in due season. It also contained steps to send bulk mails and others interesting benefits.
Currently, this researched work is available in soft copy; which can be forwarded to you via E-mail or WhatsApp if you are interested.
The cost goes for one thousand (N 1,000) Nair only
For further inquiries about this researched book
E-mail: osarumwense_john@yahoo.com
Telephone: +234 (0) 7060457281
You can't even spell secret correctly but you want to teach us how to find job. I no blame you!

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:39am On Jun 22, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Pls I've sent you a PM containing my full house address and office address..... Lunch and dinner is all I ask for dearie kiss
Lol. You see what I just said!?

You comfortably omitted the most important meal of the day which is breakfast. Only to mention lunch and dinner. Can you see where the problem lies?

For this morning, here's your breakfast schedule;
7:30am - A glass of milk grin
8:30am - A bowl of cereal cheesy
9:30am - One large size Apple.
10:30am - Two slices of bread/toast with a cup of tea.
11:30am - Rest.

Do this this morning and give me the feedback cheesy I'm sure you'll be fine after breakfast.

Wait o!
I didn't add almonds.
Please snack on that. It works faster than Panadol extra.

Have a good morning!
Stay happy always cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 4:40am On Jun 22, 2017
ksstroud:

Lol...shift make I faint....
Lol. Kss. Wake up and read 'Hallelujah Diet' tongue.
Morning dear cheesy How go dey go?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:34am On Jun 22, 2017
amicable09:

You comfortably omitted the most important meal of the day which is breakfast. Only to mention lunch and dinner. Can you see where the problem lies?

Do this this morning and give me the feedback cheesy I'm sure you'll be fine after breakfast.

Wait o!
I didn't add almonds.

Have a good morning!
Stay happy always cheesy

Your office de beside my office na so jus send them come at once... Biko ayam waiting.... No jus arouse my belly only to disappoint this early mormor o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by heskeyw(m): 6:51am On Jun 22, 2017
How Authentic Is This Interview ? GNLD

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 7:31am On Jun 22, 2017
amicable09:

You comfortably omitted the most important meal of the day which is breakfast.
Nutritionist + Dietician #wehdone ma.you know meal schedules can be tricky atimes

Jazmiynne
oya Jaz over to you. this therapy must work by force. I feel you also need a lot of rest.hours spent in traffic alone is enough to disrupt the brain.
morning guys. splendid day ahead
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:55am On Jun 22, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Your office de beside my office na so jus send them come at once... Biko ayam waiting.... No jus arouse my belly only to disappoint this early mormor o
Lol. I don't work at Magrellos na grin
I am just a humble nutritionist cheesy

... Doing my job tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2017
Udochee:

Nutritionist + Dietician #wehdone ma.you know meal schedules can be tricky atimes

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Udo, I am just doing my bit as a friend and Doc grin

Trust me, I can't even maintain that schedule faithfully at this time of my life. But I can recommend it cheesy

Fine morning to you dear.
Have yourself a terrific Thursday.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. I don't work at Magrellos na grin
I am just a humble nutritionist cheesy

... Doing my job tongue

undecided undecided you need flog o
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2017
amicable09:

Trust me, I can't even maintain that schedule faithfully at this time of my life. But I can recommend it cheesy

Just negodu undecided
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2017
Udochee:

oya Jaz over to you. this therapy must work by force. I feel you also need a lot of rest.hours spent in traffic alone is enough to disrupt the brain.

Thanks jaare Nwanne mmadu. I would do just as you have suggested
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:

lol so you're looking for a job

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by xtaphare321(f): 9:38am On Jun 22, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
nope
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:28am On Jun 22, 2017
xtaphare321:
nope
Okay.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:30am On Jun 22, 2017
IpobExposed:

lol so you're looking for a job
Yeah. So how do I get enrolled with your sponsors?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2017
amicable09:

Lol.
Kss. Wake up and read 'Hallelujah Diet' tongue.

Morning dear cheesy
How go dey go?

Go dey go Northwards...
Good morning jolly bae...
...and where's been your daughter Seems she's in another planet...
Have a stress free day...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:43am On Jun 22, 2017
cc150615:

You can't even spell secret correctly but you want to teach us how to find job. I no blame you!
No mind the dude...
He's a learner...
How are you this morning?
Tis been a while...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:48am On Jun 22, 2017
amicable09:

Wait o!
I didn't add almonds.

Have a good morning!
Stay happy always cheesy

Shuuuu.....you too much...
But wait let Jazmiynne becomes a lead auditor or QHSSE Manager for her to have an ample time for your schedule...
Now she can only take either akamu and milk or gala and pepsi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:52am On Jun 22, 2017
ksstroud:

Shuuuu.....you too much...
But wait let Jazmiynne becomes a lead auditor or QHSSE Manager for her to have an ample time for your schedule...
Now she can only take either akamu and milk or gala and pepsi

Oh kss! Blessed you are amongst men and women! kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2017
Jazmiynne:

Oh kss! Blessed you are amongst men and women! kiss

Amennnnnnnnn
Òró jáde, àsé tèle
How's this shining morning for your side?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) (1301) (1302) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65