Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,802 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2415580 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Xzbit91: 4:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Happy birthday Amicable09, hope the drinks never finish!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Godhead4(m): 5:06pm On Jun 15, 2017
HBD DEARIE

amicable09:
Lol. It is you giving female bankers a bad name. WE abhor such willingness
It is outrightly despicable!

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kennynelcon(m): 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
I don't know if it's perculiar to Nigeria HRs, they will never reply mails, nor send regret mails, but will be fast to send mails to 200 applicants for 4 slots... Even with all their certifications n trainings
angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 6:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
kennynelcon:
I don't know if it's perculiar to Nigeria HRs, they will never reply mails, nor send regret mails, but will be fast to send mails to 200 applicants for 4 slots... Even with all their certifications n trainings
angry angry angry angry angry
Lol. Charlydoz are you guilty of this?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by edbor(m): 6:57pm On Jun 15, 2017
amicable09:

Saw a cake, happy plus one smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by forcomments: 7:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Do you have experience as a store keeper?
Do you know how to drive and posses valid driving license?
Do have security guard experience?
Do you live within Ikorodu?
You can apply now to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com
Employment condition is great and resumption is immediate!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Udochee(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
amicable09
happy birthday Amy. i wish you many more wonderful years ahead...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by raghavendra: 10:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
Company Description

We are an organization committed to education and the upliftment of the average Nigerian by providing access to the best educational resources in the world.

Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, with one goal: we have a passion for what we do.

When we see that we can really help an individual, we take the next step by following up and proferring solutions to empower them to achieve their dreams.

Job Description
Are you a prolific writer who likes to research and learn about different topics?

We are a growing educational consulting firm seeking a talented writer to join us. You will help us to create content for our website geared towards the Nigerian person.

Benefits of the job
It can be your side gig - we have requirements which are not restrictive that allow you to pursue other ventures
When writing for our own website, will have the opportunity to pick amongst a select group of topics which aligns with our vision for our firm.

Tools needed
All you need is the internet to post your thoughts.

If you are interested, send an email to support@zuchanannetwork.com and let's get talking
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by banggy: 2:03am On Jun 16, 2017
hope this is not late?? Hbd 2u my oga @ d top Amicable....wullnp
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2017
Ayaff carry last as always cheesy

Happy Birthday Amicable09, wishing you many more years in joy, good health and prosperity. Long may you reign

Lots of love dear kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by 1234happy(f): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2017
Pls any job vacancy in agbara area
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jay542(m): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2017
Happy Birthday amicable09❤❤. I know it's very late but ehn forgive me biko. Hope you had funsmiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mygoodnessstore: 3:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Female Customer Service Intern.

Walk into our office on Saturday 17th of June, 2017 from 11am - 1pm with your CV. Anyone afterwards would not be screened.
MyGoodness Online Store : Plot 117 shasha road, Ore-metta bus stop, beside Mobil filling Station, Shasha, Akowonjo.
F. F. I : 08118522000

You must possess these under listed qualifications.
1) Minimum of OND
2) Applicant should be within ages 16 - 26years
3) Must stay around Egbeda,Igando,Oshodi,Agege,Iyanapaja or its environs
4) Ability to relate efficiently with customers online and offline,must posses superior communication skills.
5) possess problem solving attitude and conflict-handling skillS.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by larrypourl(m): 6:18pm On Jun 16, 2017
forcomments:
Do you have experience as a store keeper?
Do you know how to drive and posses valid driving license?
Do have security guard experience?
Do you live within Ikorodu?
You can apply now to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com
Employment condition is great and resumption is immediate!
Good day, I've got no experience in storekeeping but can learn fast on the job or if there are other openings. I live in Ikorodu. please reply this. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 11:23pm On Jun 16, 2017
Like seriously...
I missed your birthday...
cc150615 and our amicable09...
Pardon me....
I wish you an exceeding multiple portions of all your wishes according to His purpose upon your lives...
Happy belated birthday ladies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tab4: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Please I looking for an Internship placement job. I am currently studying marine biology.
Any ideas, advice, offers?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by livetechng: 6:06pm On Jun 17, 2017
Carriers.com.ng is the No.1 online provider of Carriers with Vehicles ranging from Trucks, Tippers, Hiab, Bus, Cabs etc.

If you are have a vehicle, Just go to www.carriers.com.ng, Click on the New carrier link, register your vehicle specification and sell your self to the world only on 1 platform

If you need a vehicle, Just go to www.carriers.com.ng, specify the vehicle type and you will be provided variety that meets your need

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by raghavendra: 5:37am On Jun 18, 2017
Company Description

We are an organization committed to education and the upliftment of the average Nigerian by providing access to the best educational resources in the world.

Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, with one goal: we have a passion for what we do.

When we see that we can really help an individual, we take the next step by following up and proferring solutions to empower them to achieve their dreams.

Job Description
Are you a prolific writer who likes to research and learn about different topics?

We are a growing educational consulting firm seeking a talented writer to join us. You will help us to create content for our website geared towards the Nigerian person.

Benefits of the job
It can be your side gig - we have requirements which are not restrictive that allow you to pursue other ventures
When writing for our own website, will have the opportunity to pick amongst a select group of topics which aligns with our vision for our firm.

Tools needed
All you need is the internet to post your thoughts. 

If you are interested, send an email to support@zuchanannetwork.com and let's get talking
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by maryannah(f): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
i need a job oh
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by joenasmart7(m): 5:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
Am Jobless, But Notherless I Receive Over 190k Everyday
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by banggy: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2017
keko14:
PG invites you for Assessment with the HR on Fri. 15-06-017 by 9am at 27 Ayodele OJO by TRAFFIC LIGHT Bus Stop, Ilupeju. Lagos Residents Only

pls help me ooo.

Scam alert!!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by harsay(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hey guys. Please help a brother, i am in need of a job.
I have an OND in accountancy, and i am currently doing my professional course ACCA.
I have more than 5 years of experience working as a chartered accountant, I have enough required experience for accounting and chartered accounting related services​, include but not limited to the following.

- Internal and External Audit
- System Audit
- Development of management manual and coordination of proper follow up.
- Preparing of Monthly, Quarterly or annual report using Microsoft suite, accounting softwares ( QuickBooks, Sage or Tally ERP )
- Examine and analyze journal and ledger entries, bank statements, inventories, expenditure, tax returns and other accounting and financial records, documents established accounting standards, procedures and internal controls.
- Coordinate asset verification and validation functions.
- Filing of PAYE, VAT and Company Income Tax Returns on behalf of clients.

Please guys help a brother. Really in die hard need of something at the moment. It necessarily mustn't be a full time job. I can run filing for monthly returns for clients, PAYE, VAT, PENSION to ease getting their Tax clearance certificate.
Ph No- 0816 604 4989. Thanks
I currently reside in Abuja. Bur ready for relocation if need demand

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by keko14: 6:08am On Jun 19, 2017
banggy:

Scam alert!!
thank bro, they keep sending me massage evry week.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Andy2274: 9:36am On Jun 19, 2017
Good morning guys. Please I need your help on this. Just got an interview invitation with Conoil for the post of Tarmac Executive which I applied for about a month ago. But the message says tomorrow Wednesday 21 June 2017 by 5pm @Michael Adenuga building Adeola Odeku VI Lagos. I am confused about the time and tomorrow is Tuesday 20 June. Please I need advice.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tevanso(m): 11:04am On Jun 19, 2017
joenasmart7:
Am Jobless, But Notherless I Receive Over 190k Everyday
lie kill u
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vxzkora: 11:21am On Jun 19, 2017
WE ARE HIRING FOR THE POSITION OF BUSINESS DEVELOPERS
WHO WILL BRING US NEW CLIENTS ON A MONTHLY BASIS.
WE ARE AN ENGINEERING FIRM IN IT'S EXPANSION PHASE.
WE OFFER COMPETITIVE SALARIES AND HUGE GROWTH PROSPECTS.

INTERESTED APPLICANTS WITH RELEVANT QUALIFICATION
HND OR BSC. SHOULD SEND THEIR CV TO NEWINTAKE2017@GMAIL.COM
ENTRY CLOSES 30TH JUNE, 2017.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) (1300) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.