Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,310 members, 7,815,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2419132 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by keko14: 3:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
PG invites you for Assessment with the HR on Fri. 15-06-017 by 9am at 27 Ayodele OJO by TRAFFIC LIGHT Bus Stop, Ilupeju. Lagos Residents Only

pls help me ooo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by LogoDWhiz(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
keko14:
PG invites you for Assessment with the HR on Fri. 15-06-017 by 9am at 27 Ayodele OJO by TRAFFIC LIGHT Bus Stop, Ilupeju. Lagos Residents Only

pls help me ooo.

Scam
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Social Media Analyst - Lagos

Our Client is a Nigerian eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for a Social Media Analyst in Lagos State.

Key Responsibilities

- Oversee all social media presence of the brand
- Monitor brand reviews
- Provide timely response to messages, tags, mentions and activity stamps on the internet
- Handle the brand's emails and filter correspondences that should be relayed to management
- Ensure optimal online presence for the brand
- Ensure high level of online engagement with subscribers, followers, fans through posts
- Generate original content on blog as specified by management
- Ensure the blog receives adequate traction
- Coordinate with management to ensure visibility, engagement and performance of Ads
- Understand the importance of social media engagement and online presence for a startup eCommerce brand

Key Requirements

- Should be a tech savvy graduate (post NYSC)
- Should have strong passion for the use of social media
- MUST have a Laptop and Android mobile phone
- Ideal candidate is one that considers this role as fun rather than work
- 6 months - 1 year social media management experience is sufficient
- Should have working knowledge of creating traction, engagements and generating good content
- Active and well-rounded personal presence on social media, with a command of each network and their best practices.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use both data and intuition to inform decisions.
- This is a rare opportunity to join a very focused start-up and grow with us
- Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Blog are core presence proficiency the ideal candidate must have
- MUST have passion for startups

Method of Application

Applicants should apply using

(a.) An updated CV
(b.) A short note answering the following questions: Why would you want to work with a startup? Do you have a laptop and android mobile?

Mail to charles.azode@erecnigeria.com

***ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WOULD BE CONTACTED

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Stock Control Executive - Lagos

Our Client is a Nigerian startup eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for a STOCK CONTROL EXECUTIVE in Lagos State.

Key Responsibilities

- Inventory/Stock management
- Keeping records of all orders to/from the warehouse
- Overseeing proper packaging and labeling of products
- Processing orders relayed from customer support
- Ensuring timely dispatch of orders
- Coordinating with management and team to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Any other responsibilities assigned by management

Key Requirements

- 6 months - 18 months experience
- Relevant experience/areas of exposure must include any/combination of Stock/Inventory/Warehouse management.
- Should be a graduate and have completed NYSC
- SHOULD have a LAPTOP and an ANDROID mobile
- Must have high accountability
- Should be a team player
- Must be passionate about startups
- Should have good attention to details and high level of coordination
- Should be computer and internet savvy with good record keeping
- Should be able to work with very little supervision and high level of initiative

Method of Application

(a.) An updated CV
(b.) A short note answering the following questions: Why would you want to work with a startup? Do you have a laptop and android mobile?

***ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WOULD BE RESPONDED TO

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Customer Support Executives - Lagos (3x)

Our Client is a Nigerian startup eCommerce brand. They specialize in online sales of cutting-edge fashion and accessories and offer a wide variety of fashion-related content to our customers. Due to expansion, they have openings for Three (3) Customer Support Executives in Lagos Only.

Key Responsibilities

- Receive calls and answer inquiries from customers
- Take orders from customers
- Provide reassurances on behalf of the brand
- Ensure brand image is at its best
- Provide impeccable customer service
- Resolve complaints and grievances
- Relay information from management to customers when needed
- Cold calling and after sales review as when necessary
- Maintaining call and request logs

Key Requirements

- Should have work experience in customer support or sales support or customer service
- 6 months - 18 months work experience in a similar position
- Should have a degree and have completed NYSC
- MUST have a LAPTOP and an ANDROID phone
- Relevant experience must be from eCommerce/FMCG/Retail
- Should understand the ideas of a startup
- Must be passionate about startups
- Should be well attuned with the functioning of eCommerce
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Should be very young, smart and eloquent
- Females are highly advised to apply
- Must be sound in spoken English with strong communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable with computer operations and the internet

Method of Application

(a.) An updated CV

***ONLY SUITABLE CANDIDATES WOULD BE RESPONDED TO

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 5:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
ksstroud:

I'm o.k.
Remember me in your paradise..
We will enjoy together for sure cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by solutionboy: 5:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
A multinational company based in Lagos require the services of a Marketing/ Brand executive to oversee and execute marketing prospects. Energetic, enthusiastic and well-organized team players are welcome to apply and become a member of our growing corporate marketing team.

The Marketing executive
Collaborates with sales and marketing teams to effectively achieve organizational goals
• Continuously works for organizational process improvement, providing input to the sales and marketing teams to refine processes and cater to new and emerging market opportunities
• Enters, updates and maintains daily marketing activities and client/customer information into Sales database
• Manages and updates interaction of marketing force
• Plans an effective sales targeting approach to the assigned sales territory
• Prospects and cold-calls on businesses and organizations
• Regularly follows up on inbound leads and service inquiries
• Responds to customer/client inquiries, suggestions, complaints and other details, by phone, online video conferences and email
• Suggests and implements a closing business strategy relative to sales/ marketing.

Education
NCE, OND, HND, B.sc (Bachelor’s degree in Sales or Marketing will be an added advantage)

Experience
• 1 – 2 years of related sales/ marketing experience

Skills
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• A strong Customer Relationship Management history and capability of effectively handling web demos, executing full life cycle during Marketing
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and highly growing business and a good knowledge of Lagos metropolis
• Customer focused approach and ability to learn and adapt to needs and changes quickly

Send CV to finetopltd@gmail.com with “MARKETING/BRAND EXECUTIVE” as the subject.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AHCB: 5:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
amicable09:

We will enjoy together for sure cheesy
Let's start with your first salary. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by raghavendra: 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
Company Description

We are an organization committed to education and the upliftment of the average Nigerian by providing access to the best educational resources in the world.

Our team comes from a variety of backgrounds, with one goal: we have a passion for what we do.

When we see that we can really help an individual, we take the next step by following up and proferring solutions to empower them to achieve their dreams.

Job Description
Are you a prolific writer who likes to research and learn about different topics?

We are a growing educational consulting firm seeking a talented writer to join us. You will help us to create content for our website geared towards the Nigerian person.

Benefits of the job
It can be your side gig - we have requirements which are not restrictive that allow you to pursue other ventures
When writing for our own website, will have the opportunity to pick amongst a select group of topics which aligns with our vision for our firm.

Tools needed
All you need is the internet to post your thoughts.

If you are interested, send an email to support@zuchanannetwork.com and let's get talking
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
AHCB:
Let's start with your first salary. grin
Lol. That's not a problem at all grin
Just open an account with us and I'll credit it cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AHCB: 7:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
amicable09:

Lol. That's not a problem at all grin

Just open an account with us and I'll credit it cheesy
Nice try. Already have an account. grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kennynelcon(m): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
kennynelcon:
Please I need a Telecommunication company in Lagos that accepts NYSC corpers as PPA
Course of Study; Elect Engineering, I have also worked in Telecom Servicing company
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by bunmiann: 8:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please who also got this or who knows anything about them.
Please help a sister.
Thank you.

Dear Applicant,

We would like to invite you to come to our office to interview for the position of Management Trainee.

The details are as follows:

Date of interview: 15th June 2017

Time: 10.00 am

Venue: Media Fuse Dentsu Aegis. 95b, Oduduwa Crescent, Ikeja GRA

Kindly note that you will be required to do a test.

Do come with original and photocopies of your credentials, cv and a passport photograph.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by debbyolu(f): 8:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
ksstroud:

Be careful of putting your contact on social media...it is very dangerous these days...it is even better to have a "one-side" email for things like this and you verify every deal on the mailings too....but cell number is a no no
Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 9:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
AHCB:
Nice try. Already have an account. grin
Oh fantastic! grin

Let your account officer share her salary with you tongue. I don't do interbank transfer as a rule grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Championjosh: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AHCB: 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
amicable09:

Oh fantastic! grin

Let your account officer share her salary with you tongue. I don't do interbank transfer as a rule grin
Oh she already did. She shared more than her salary, you know. grin

Beside, my company account could be yours, if you're willing... wink grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 12:02am On Jun 15, 2017
AHCB:
Oh she already did. She shared more than her salary, you know. grin

Beside, my company account could be yours, if you're willing... wink grin
Lol.
It is you giving female bankers a bad name.
WE abhor such willingness

It is outrightly despicable!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by AHCB: 5:59am On Jun 15, 2017
amicable09:

Lol.
It is you giving female bankers a bad name.
WE abhor such willingness

It is outrightly despicable!
Hehehe. It's a matter of opinion and also a fair deal. She wanted the account, we made a deal. I'm smiling, so is she. Fin. grin

Now how can that be despicable? LOL.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by cc150615(f): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Happy birthday amicable09, more high networth accounts to your pali! Hope they'll throw a party at your office tho, for the most happening ET around...
Live forever and some more dear!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2017
ezewinted1:
?
Boss,

I greet you Sir.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 7:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Happy Birthday Amicable09. I celebrate you..

Coming to your house after work today!!! angry grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:47am On Jun 15, 2017
davide470:
Happy Birthday Amicable09. I celebrate you..

Coming to your house after work today!!! angry grin
Hello, David.

The anti spambot has been banning me when I post any link these days. I write to the mods to unban me but get no response. I open a thread on another section to lay my complaints still no response. And these bans run in days not hours. What do I do when next it happens?

Happy Birthday, Amicable. I wish you the best things in life.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 8:53am On Jun 15, 2017
cc150615:
.!
Happy birthday Sweetie!! You are unique in every way!

I just dey look you sha angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Hello, David.

The anti spambot has been banning me when I post any link these days. I write to the mods to unban me but get no response. I open a thread on another section to lay my complaints still no response. And these bans run in days not hours. What do I do when next it happens?

Happy Birthday, Amicable. I wish you the best things in life.
Hi Sapiosexuality,

Your account looks fine, or which of the accounts are you talking about. The antispam bot got a mind of it's own sometimes as it works with some keywords "marked as spam" elsewhere.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2017
davide470:
Hi Sapiosexuality,

Your account looks fine, or which of the accounts are you talking about. The antispam bot got a mind of it's own sometimes as it works with some keywords "marked as spam" elsewhere.
Thank you. But I'm talking about my past experiences with this particular account. The last ban ended yesterday. I just want to know how to reach the mods to unban my account when it happens next time.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MoyoGENERAL: 9:30am On Jun 15, 2017
Cc150615, Omowummieeee to gbayi, my padi to sure! Happy Birthday to you dear! Many more fruitful and rewarding years ahead! Cheers!
#Where E Dey Happen?#

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by charlyazods(m): 10:04am On Jun 15, 2017
Job Vacancy Alert: Engineering Supervisor (Project Management) - Lagos

Our client is a multinational retail chain specializing in household and consumer goods including cosmetics, stationery, toys, and kitchenware. It has been expanding globally since its establishment and have opened more than 1,800 stores around the world. They also created a new business style, which combines fashion and leisure together, becoming the main force in the department stores and shopping centers with catering, fast fashion clothing and entertainment industries. They currently have an opening for an Engineering Supervisor in Lagos, Nigeria.

Key Responsibilities

- Successful candidate shall be the project management coordinator for the Brand in Nigeria
- Overseeing all aspects of engineering projects in line with Brand specifications
- Coordinating with engineering and architectural design personnel to ensure timely and appropriate delivery of projects
- The successful candidate shall provide quality assurance on all fittings, decorations and design translations
- Shall coordinate multiple projects simultaneously as needs arises
- Accomplish construction human resource objectives
- Manage sub-contractors by locating, evaluating, and selecting sub-contractors; monitoring and controlling performance.
- Meet construction budget by monitoring project expenditures
- Approves construction projects by conducting inspections at critical phases; obtaining approvals from buyers
- Prevents fines and interruptions by complying with, and enforcing, codes

Key Requirements

- Degrees in Engineering/Engineering Management/Project Management
- Should be a certified project management professional
- Professional Institutional Affiliations is a clear advantage
- 3 years Minimal project management/engineering management experience
- CV/Resume MUST be very detailed and contain list and description of notable projects managed

Requisite Management Skills

- Project Management
- Quality Management
- Supervision
- Delegation
- Supply Management
- - Estimating
- Attention to Detail
- Quality Focus

APPLICATION

***ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WOULD BE RESPONDED TO

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by davide470(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Thank you. But I'm talking about my past experiences with this particular account. The last ban ended yesterday. I just want to know how to reach the mods to unban my account when it happens next time.
Ok. You can either send a mail or mention me anywhere else.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
davide470:
Ok. You can either send a mail or mention me anywhere else.
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcpat(m): 2:20pm On Jun 15, 2017
Happy Birthday cc150615. Thanks for being there always. God bless you

Happy Birthday amicable09. I love reading your works.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emidizy(m): 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2017
Please who has more info about this coy ETOP NIG LTD. I got an invite from them...

Thank you for your interest in the (Support Engineer) position, and taking the time to submit your application information.

We were impressed by your background and would like to invite you for an assessment and training to tell you a little more about the position and get to know you better.

Kindly see below details;

The assessment is schedule to take place at our head office in Lagos with below address on Monday June 19th,2017 by 9:00 am

Etop Nigeria Limited

68A Surulere Way,

Dolphin Estate Ikoyi,

Lagos.

Please confirm your attendance by responding to this mail

Looking forward to your response

--
Best Regards
********@etopng.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (1293) (1294) (1295) (1296) (1297) (1298) (1299) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.