Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1312) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427326 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please who knows how I can get to 360 Creative Hub 34 Ajao Street off Olufemi Street, Ogunlana drive, Surulere from Mile 2 ?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:58pm On Jul 19, 2017
Youcharia:
Please who knows how I can get to 360 Creative Hub 34 Ajao Street off Olufemi Street, Ogun Lana drive, Surulere from Mile 2 ?
Let me try. From Mile 2 take a bus to Cele Express. Ask and walk towards Odo(I don't know if I got the spelling correct), it is a little market with an Abattoir. Once you cross the market you'd look for a bus going to Lawanson. You'd either hear Lawanson or Kpako. The bus going to Kpako passes through Lawanson. From Lawanson look for a bus or keke going to Surulere. Find the street yourself by asking people around.

From Mile 2 look for Orile bus. From Orile take a bus going to Constain. From Constain you'd get Surulere. Then ask around how to locate the street. But this route is like running in circles.

Just three months in Lagos and I know this much. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Let me try. From Mile 2 take a bus to Cele Express. Ask and walk towards Odo(I don't know if I got the spelling correct), it is a little market with an Abattoir. Once you cross the market you'd look for a bus going to Lawanson. You'd either hear Lawanson or Kpako. The bus going to Kpako passes through Lawanson. From Lawanson look for a bus or keke going to Surulere. Find the street yourself by asking people around.

From Mile 2 look for Orile bus. From Orile take a bus going to Constain. From Constain you'd get Surulere.
Then ask around how to locate the street. But this route is like running in circles.

Just three months in Lagos and I know this much. cheesy
What if I'm at Bode Thomas, surulere..how then do I get to ogunlana drive?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:33pm On Jul 19, 2017
Youcharia:

I don't know. Just ask around.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amakablessing(f): 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2017
Convenant model academy secondary school ,Amafeike Orlu IMO state is in need of a computer teacher with lucrative pay from Jss 1,2,3.contact info, 07039613182,08037651190,07081281434.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dedons: 9:12pm On Jul 19, 2017
Youcharia:

from Bode Thomas, enter keke to Shitta.

From Shitta, enter keke to Lawanson and drop at your destination along Ogunlana drive.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ganie(m): 9:19pm On Jul 19, 2017
Youcharia:
Please who knows how I can get to 360 Creative Hub 34 Ajao Street off Olufemi Street, Ogunlana drive, Surulere from Mile 2 ?
Take a bus to any of these Ijesha,Cele,or Iyana itire reason being that you can get a bus going to Lawanson from any of them. When you get to Lawanson,at the front of Oando petrol station take a keke going to Shitta because they will pass through Olufemi rd just tell the driver u are to alight at Ajao rd. I hope you understand.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sleek15(f): 10:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
ganie:

Take a bus to any of these Ijesha,Cele,or Iyana itire reason being that you can get a bus going to Lawanson from any of them. When you get to Lawanson,at the front of Oando petrol station take a keke going to Shitta because they will pass through Olufemi rd just tell the driver u are to alight at Ajao rd. I hope you understand.
to add to that you can also take a bike from lawanson direct to ajao road cos some Keke take different routes to shiita or u simple tell the Keke man where u are going to so he will knw the easiest route to take......
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ganie(m): 11:03pm On Jul 19, 2017
sleek15:
to add to that you can also take a bike from lawanson direct to ajao road cos some Keke take different routes to shiita or u simple tell the Keke man where u are going to so he will knw the easiest route to take......
Dats true,but these days there are main route is olufemi linking akerele...u can tell them to be on d safe side.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2017
Please my fellow nairaland members, who knows how I can get a banking job in Anambra State . Or do u know of any bank recruiting and how I can apply please ........ Need replies or send to my mail at Mmesomaches@gmail.com. Really in need of a job. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 20, 2017
Job platform. Get the latest jobs anywhere in Nigeria.
WhatsApp
https:///EQ7kcF3154JDE5qCTtwwFr
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 1:10am On Jul 20, 2017
Ferdyboss, sorry I missed your birthday...Happy belated birthday to you...may this new year booms your business and brings new tidings...
Now FerdyLORD

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by IdealJobPortal: 8:55am On Jul 20, 2017
TVC Recruitments

TVC is Nigeria’s market leading general entertainment family channel and we now seek tonappoint a highly experienced, commercially focussed Director of Programming tonmanage and lead the content and overall direction of the channel as part of thennext exciting phase of our growth and development.

1. Job Title : Director of Programming

Candidate to be Reporting directly to the Group CEO the successful candidate will be passionate aboutnNigerian television programming and the world of commercial television in thenterritory. He / She will possess a widenrange of skills and experience, primarily in content acquisition, executive andnhands-on production roles in home-produced (generic) programming, managingnlarge teams, budgeting, and be fluent in television audience measurement andnratings.nn

Experience required:

1. Preferablyneducated to degree and/or masters level.

2. Minimumn3 years’ experience in the production of national / local entertainmentntelevision programming.

3. At least 3 years’ programme commissioning experience.

4. At least 2 years’ experience in programme content acquisition.

5. At least 3 year’s personnel management experience.

6. Highly skilled in programme / channel scheduling and counter-scheduling.

7. Highly creative with an eye to detail and high on-air presentation standards.

8. Ability to conceptualise, explain and “sell” programme formats and ideas to seniornmanagement.

9. Possess a strong and demonstrable track record of identifying, mentoring and securingnproduction and on-air personnel.

10. Be highly organised and efficient.

11. Ability to manage and understand the budgetary process.

12. Possess an understanding of television audience measurement systems and interpret data.n

13. Be a brand ambassador for the channel and speak at public events.

Closing date for applications: Friday 28th July 2017 enclosing CV and letter outlining your vision for TVC. DVD containing programmes you have developed,nmanaged and transmitted should accompany your application.

Click on the below link to Apply

http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/368/Director-of-Programming

2. Job Title : Director of News

This position requires exemplary management skills as well as the ability to shift gear at any given moment; from taking time to train new hires to making split-second decisions on content, ensuring ethical standards are always met. You will be comfortable out of the office and speaking at public events where you will represent the TVC Media Group, but also be actively involved in the day-to-day decisions of the newsroom. This means attending regular editorial meetings, agreeing which stories are included in the rundown and when stories should be broadcast once they have been cleared for broadcast.
You will be a problem solver and will also ensure that stories and content are accurate, balanced and fair before they go on the air.
This senior management position attracts a compensation package commensurate with the importance and seniority of the role within the TVC business.

Qualifications and experience requirements:
Degree or Masters in journalism.
At least 5 years experience in a senior broadcast management role.
Minimum 5 years experience as senior producer / editor role in a broadcast newsroom.
Minimum 3 years experience as a broadcast reporter.
Proven track record of managing large teams of staff in a broadcasting environment.
Proven ability to manage on-air and front of house talent.
Must have excellent knowledge and passion for Nigerian and continental African news and current affairs.
Must have an eye for detail and a passion to create a world-class on-air service.
Be well versed in international news and current affairs.
Possess a thorough knowledge of Nigerian libel, defamation and relevant laws.
Must be capable of managing and adhering to departmental budgets.
Must understand and interpret audience ratings measurement.
Must have an appreciation and understanding of key drivers of commercial broadcasting.
Must have excellent interpersonal and people-management skills.
Ability to effectively communicate at all levels including speaking on behalf of the company at public events.
Note: Please include samples (DVD only) of newscasts or services which you have overseen, directly managed or produced over the past year. All applications will be treated in strictest confidence. TVC Media is an equal opportunity employer.

Click on the below link to Apply
http://www.ideal.com.ng/app?home/jobdetail/367/Director-of-News
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PRECIOUSPAINTS: 9:09am On Jul 20, 2017
Vacancy!!! Vacancy!! Vacancy!
Precious Paint Nigeria Limited Ikotun Egbe lagos requires the service of QUALITY CONTROL OFFICER BSC/HND in Chemistry or Sc.lab with 5 years experience. Candidate within ikotun egbe should forward application and CV to Info@preciouspaints.com or Hcm@preciouspaints.com

A reputable hotel at ikotun egbe Lagos, requires the service of the following
Hotel Manager with the ikotun with 5 years experience send cv to Info@preciouspaints.com or Hcm@preciouspaints.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adetunjisolo: 9:20am On Jul 20, 2017
Marketing/ Recovery Officers VACANCY!!! at RIBIAX INVESTMENT LIMITED

Ribiax Investment Limited, a fast growing FInancial, Loan company Company situated in Lagos State, Nigeria and a major Investment company is expanding its Sales/Marketing network to cover the major Cities in Nigeria, Most especially in OJOTA,KETU,MILE 2, area of Lagos State.
Sales Executive
Job type : Full Time
Qualification : SSCE,OND.
Experience : Not applicable,
Job Type : Marketing and Recoevry.
Applicants should send their resume to: Ribiaxinvestment@gmail.com or call 08095949359
First come first serve.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by adetunjisolo: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2017
Marketing/ Recovery Officers VACANCY!!! at RIBIAX INVESTMENT LIMITED

Ribiax Investment Limited, a fast growing FInancial, Loan company Company situated in Lagos State, Nigeria and a major Investment company is expanding its Sales/Marketing network to cover the major Cities in Nigeria, Most especially in OJOTA,KETU,MILE 2, area of Lagos State.
Sales Executive
Job type : Full Time
Qualification : SSCE,OND.
Experience : Not applicable,
Job Type : Marketing and Recoevry.
Applicants should send their resume to: Ribiaxinvestment@gmail.com or call 08095949359
First come first serve.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kingsley1971: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2017
VACANCY FOR MARKETERS AND OFFICE ASSISTANT AT DON-KINGZ COMPANY IN WARRI
COMPANY IS INTO AUTO/MECHANICAL FLUIDS OF ALL KIND AND GENERAL SERVICES.
CVs CAN BE SENT TO kingsley.lugbenwei@yahoo.com or 29 GIWA- AMU STREET OFF AIRPORT RD WARRI. 08050273411

Note: 1.Marketer should have current drivers license plus driving experience (added advantage)
2.Office Assistant should have Computer / internet knowledge (added advantage)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Blessedgurl(f): 12:29pm On Jul 20, 2017
Juliches:
Please my fellow nairaland members, who knows how I can get a banking job in Anambra State . Or do u know of any bank recruiting and how I can apply please ........ Need replies or send to my mail at Mmesomaches@gmail.com. Really in need of a job. Thanks

Ask for the main branch of any bank in your location, then write an application letter and attach your CV to It and submit. Hope you're within the age bracket banks do require for?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fregene: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
URGENT VACANCY!!!
POSITION: CLIENT SERVICE/ADMINISTRATIVE PERSONNEL
A reputable company located at Chevron, Lekki in Lagos is urgently in need of a Client Service/Administrative Personnel.
REQUIREMENTS:
• Bsc / HND in Business Management and/or Computer related discipline from a recognized institution.
• At least 2 years working experience in related position
• Advanced knowledge of Computer Technology
• Not more than 25 years of age
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY:
To play a key role in Client Management and Office General Administrative/Operations while ensuring compliance with statutory requirements.
HOW TO APPLY:
Forward Curriculum Vitae and detailed Cover Letter/Profile with an attached Passport Photograph to info@garamondtech.com NOT LATER THAN 21st July 2017.
SALARY: Attractive
INTERVIEW DATE: Tuesday 25th July 2017

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by skiguy123(m): 1:57pm On Jul 20, 2017
TRANSACTION OFFICERS FOR A LEADING BANK IN NIGERIA(OPEN INTERVIEW)

The Transaction Officer is responsible for selling the banks services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification
o HND holders Only
o Minimum of Upper Credit
o Must have completed NYSC
o Maximum of 28 years

Remuneration and Benefits
o. Salary is between 60-70k
o Medical Insurance(HMO)
o Pension

Interview Date(OPEN INTERVIEW): 21st July 2017
Time: 8am
Venue: U-Connect, 5 Ogbunike Street off admiralty way lekki phase one.

Kindly come with your CV and Passport photo.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dedons: 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2017
skiguy123:
TRANSACTION OFFICERS FOR A LEADING BANK IN NIGERIA(OPEN INTERVIEW)

The Transaction Officer is responsible for selling the banks services to customers.

Key Responsibilities
o To attend to all customers’ enquiries and sell competitive products/services
o To offer sales advice on products/services to customers
o Build and maintain effective customer relationship
o To strategically engage in active selling of products/services and close sales opportunities
o Support and provide superior service to customers via phones, e-mails and faxes as a receiver and caller

Competence Requirement
o Good communication skills
o Interpersonal skills
o Strong Selling skills

Qualification
o HND holders Only
o Minimum of Upper Credit
o Must have completed NYSC
o Maximum of 28 years

Remuneration and Benefits
o. Salary is between 60-70k
o Medical Insurance(HMO)
o Pension

Interview Date(OPEN INTERVIEW): 21st July 2017
Time: 8am
Venue: U-Connect, 5 Ogbunike Street off admiralty way lekki phase one.

Kindly come with your CV and Passport photo.
nice one
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hadura29(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2017
who got an invitation for written and Computer based test for the post of admin officer at Redeemers University Ede, Osun state?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by conscienceman4(m): 2:45pm On Jul 20, 2017
[
WHO KNOWS ABOUT AXIS ENGINEERING JOB INVITE IN LAGOS?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Workarena: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
*Urgent vacancy*
Job role : Sales Intern
Salary: 30,000
Requirements
1. Minimum of OND degree.
2. Female and fluent in igbo language.
3. Good communication skills.

Interested and qualified people should send CVs with the subject SALES INTERN to Workarenang@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2017
Julius Inofe & Co. - Our client, a New Five Star Hotel located in GRA, Benin City, Edo State is recruiting suitable candidates for the position below:

Job Title:
Barbeque and Suya Spot Officer
Cleaner
Maintenance officer
Security officer
Waiter
Waitress
Porter

Qualifications
Minimum of SSCE with not less than 4 years related working experience.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and Application letter to: gowelljobs@gmail.com
Or
Julius Inofe & Co.,
148, Ikpoba Slope,
Benin - City,
Edo State.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2017
3Gas is the LPG subsidiary of Dzeusif & Owstin Limited. Ab initio, 3Gas trades, markets and with anyone in the market place. Our expert team provides innovative solutions for gas utility and distribution.
provides LPG solutions. The type and quality of technical services that we offer are comparable

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Cash Office Associate

Ref: PHC/3GA/1

Summary

As Cash Officer, the prospective candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the cash management function, including the development and management of systems for the effective collection of revenues and payment of obligations.

Responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure designated cash processing, reconciliation and reporting functions are completed in a timely manner while in compliance with policy and regulations.

Job Descriptions

Specific tasks for this position will include but are not limited to:
Direct cash management operations to include daily cash administration, management of current accounts and bank relations.
Review and drive improvements in cash management, ensuring financial obligations are met in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
Complete all cash management set-up documentation for new and existing department processes; prepares correspondence and proposals directed to and for cash management.
Timely reconcile cash application and disbursements.
Monitor cash transactions to ensure that bank account balances to the report and any unusual items are investigated.

Forecast, monitor and track cash flow (weekly, monthly, quarterly etc.).
Prepare cash flow reports, and identifies and evaluates variances.
Work with Project Managers, Project Controllers and Sales Department to accurately forecast timing and amount of future cash flows over the next two years.
Assist with project assignments and financial reporting.

Qualifications

Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting.
Requires 3-5 years’ experience in Finance or Accounting.
In-depth knowledge of financial statements and financial statement analysis, including an ability to analyse cash flow and the impact on the financial statements.
Familiarity with cash management systems.

Excellent oral and written communication skills, along with the ability to communicate and negotiate with a variety of internal and external constituencies.
Strong managerial, planning, organisational, decision-making, interpersonal, analytical, and lateral thinking skills.
Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.

Application Closing Date
Friday, 21st July 2017. (5 pm).

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to info@3Gas.net
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2017
A newly established Vocational school located at Jibowu, Lagos requires the services of dynamic candidates to teach in the department of the school:

Job Title: Catering & Hotel Management Trainer/Instructor

Job Description
The successful candidate(s) shall be involved in:

Mastery of Subject Matter:
Demonstrate a thorough and accurate knowledge of their field or discipline.
Display an ability to interpret and evaluate the theories of their field or discipline.
Connect their subject matter with related fields.
Stay current in their subject matter through professional development, involvement in professional organizations, and attending professional meetings, conferences, or workshops.
Learn and use technology to enhance teaching and the educational experience when appropriate.
Duties:
Teaching courses in the discipline area
Develops and designs curriculum plans to foster student learning, stimulate class discussions, and ensures student engagement
Provides tutoring and academic counseling to students maintains classes related records, and assesses student coursework
Collaborates and supports colleagues regarding research interests, and co-curricular activities
Typically reports to a department head
Evaluation of Student Learning:
Establish meaningful learning student learning outcomes for courses/programs
Develop and explain methods that fairly measure student progress toward student learning outcomes.
Evaluate student performance fairly and consistently and return student work promptly to promote maximum learning.
Maintain accurate records of student progress and submit final grade rosters to division administrator each semester according to established deadlines.
Demonstrate sensitivity to student needs and circumstances.
Requirements
The candidates should have a Degree/HND in related field. Industrial experience will be of higher advantage.
Year of Experience: 10 years and above in relevant field of specialization.
Application Closing Date
3rd August, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV's to: chandra@inspirevocational.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lilliesboy(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Let me UN-follow this thread, it is not just boring but filled with so much rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2017
We are looking for a Personal Assistant to be
based at our Head Office in Lagos. The PA will
provide high level confidential and
administrative support to the Managing
Director/CEO. Duties include scheduling travel,
arranging meetings and taking minutes of
meetings held, handling information requests,
preparing reports, and liaising with board
members and other senior officers of the
organization.
A minimum of three years work experience in
a similar position. First degree in English
Language, Social Sciences or other related
field.
Required Competencies: Ideal candidates must
be exceptionally eloquent, pay attention to
details, possess good writing skills and time
management skills. Computer savvy is a must
with an ability to prioritize tasks, work under
pressure and use discretion.
Interested and qualified applicants should
please forward their CV on or before Monday,
24th July 2017 to career@ jetlinkng.com
photo
Jetlink Limited
jetlinkng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2017
Gaybu:
Are you an OND, HND or BSC holder with little or no experience but have computer knowledge? My company is recruiting to fill in the positions of marketers, customer care officers and front desk officer. Sales rep ( ladies) Send your CVs to crystalgold212@gmail.com or call now 08022838304 salary 90k - 120k
Note: For lagos residents only.
What's this company into, please?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Whizkiday(f): 6:13pm On Jul 20, 2017
Hello house, just got this message, how genuine is the company?

:your interview invitation at MG Nigeria 10511325.No 5 oke close off olayiwola street oregun ikeja lagos along oregun police post close to the house of Assembly service commission by 8am. Date Friday 21/7/17 come with your cv .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1309) (1310) (1311) (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.