Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,829 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:28 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416423 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jaylovesella(f): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2017
nkcares:

This job is still open to applicants. So far they have been getting applications from people not residing in Onitsha. If you can't go for the interview at Onitsha,
please do not apply. Also this is a permanent job for an Accountant /Administrative Officer please.
- Age range: 24 - 34
Can a graduate of marketing apply too?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2017
Dexterity TV Entertainment is recruiting. Applications are invited for the positions below in our Abuja office.

1. Business Development Manager - Must have a minimum of 5 years post graduate business to business (B2B) marketing experience developing business in any sector. Marketing experience in the media is an advantage. Must have experience in managing staff.
2. Business Development Executive - Must have a minimum of 2 years post graduate business to business (B2B) marketing experience developing business in any sector. Marketing experience in the media is an advantage.
Positions are full time and you will be working within Abuja.

To apply please send your CV with a covering letter to careers@dexterity.group. Your email heading MUST be the position you are applying for otherwise your application will not be processed.

The Dexterity Group recognises that the quality of its staff and their contributions represent its most significant asset in fulfilling its mission. We wish to attract staff who are keen to join and who, once here, will feel proud to be contributing to our success. In return we aim to ensure that the career and personal potential of staff is rewarded, recognised and developed in a properly resourced and supportive environment.

source

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2017
Juliches:
Pls nairaland pals, do u know about any job at Anambra state or any where I can submit my or any recruitment firm recruiting for people in Anambra , pls help a friend in need and post the vacancy or any info ......
Try Google 'recruitment agencies in Anambra'
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2017
Profandie:

Good evening
Can BSc apply?
Sure
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ojayfrancis(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2017
Pls some one should help me with an unskilled job in abuja, am tired of staying home
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2017
Are you a young graduate of Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Metallurgical Engineering with 1-3 years’ experience with great impetus to learn?

Our client an indigenous company specializing in pipeline repairs and maintenance is currently seeking to employ Corrosion Engineers.

Requirements:
Ideal Candidate should have minimum of 2:2, BSc in Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Metallurgical Engineering.

Relevant NACE certification and experience in online retrieval systems (both Hydraulic and Mechanical access fitting systems) will be an added advantage.

Candidates with 1st Class and 2nd class upper grades without work experience will be considered as training would be provided.

We are looking for energetic and results oriented individuals that have experience in corrosion monitoring and control.

If you are interested in the above position, kindly send your CV to me – iokike@gusconsulting.com

Deadline is Friday 28th July, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Juliches: 3:08pm On Jul 26, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Try Google 'recruitment agencies in Anambra'
Have tried that but no show
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jayjey(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2017
Hello my fellow nairalanders, I am graduate of Industrial Chemistry and I have over eleven years experience in both production management and quality control. I recently lost my job due to the economic recession and I am in dying need of a job. I am a very experienced soap/cosmetics chemist and i have also worked as a public analyst where i handled different kind of analyses. I can thrive well in a fast paced working environment and open to any opportunity. I am presently consulting for client to keep me busy but will not ind if I can be linked to a big investor or a permanent job with any FMCG. I shal be very grateful if I can get a link to solving my dilemma. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MandyBee: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2017
After review, you have been shortlisted for a brief assessment Friday 28th, 2017.
ID-HRM/KO
Time: 9am
98, Palm Avenue(Hilstar Building) Mushin, Lagos.
I got the above invite just now. Please House, how genuine is this invite?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2017
jaylovesella:

How much is the salary?
Experience 100k
Green horn 50k
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2017
A hotel job needed for a graduate please..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Cooladex(m): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2017
MandyBee:
After review, you have been shortlisted for a brief assessment Friday 28th, 2017.
ID-HRM/KO
Time: 9am
98, Palm Avenue(Hilstar Building) Mushin, Lagos.
I got the above invite just now. Please House, how genuine is this invite?

Don't even bother. They send me invite almost everyday.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Alexandra2015(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2017
phykel:

Workforce is currently recruiting for Sterling bank marketers 40k package and also sale of a solar charged panel 30 k package.

I was there on monday.If u dey interested.
Good luck

How can I apply.....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by MandyBee: 6:13am On Jul 27, 2017
Thank you!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sleek15(f): 7:37am On Jul 27, 2017
Please friends I need urgent assistance... Pls how do I locate End of Church Street, (Opposite Apply Praise Ministry International), Jakande .Estate, .Oke Afa, Isolo... I am going from ijesha express. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Annie2059: 9:15am On Jul 27, 2017
smithsydny:
A hotel job needed for a graduate please..
what location?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 27, 2017
Annie2059:

what location?
just give me the location u have.. Asaba warri Benin.. 5 star hotel like eko hotel or Nicon hilton grin notn is impossible ooo.

Please my younger sister is a graduate in accounting HND..

Please oooooooo.. Were based in pH oo.. Any were the job dey please EPP oooo GOd bless
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by teledola(m): 12:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
LASACO Assurance Plc is a composite insurance and financial services company incorporated on 20th of December 1979 under the Companies Decree of 1968. The Company, then known as Lagos State Assurance Company Limited obtained License as an Insurer on 7th July 1980 and commenced business operations on 1st of August 1980.

With the vast opportunities presented by increased capitalization for business expansion and growth, LASACO became a Public Liability Company in 1991 when its Shares were admitted for the first time to the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) through listing by Introduction. Now in its third decade, LASACO has grown considerably in size, business coverage, profits, capital base and assets with its operations spanning all classes of the Insurance and Special Risks business, high impact financial services and Real Estate. The Company’s businesses are conducted through a network of thirteen regional and branch offices spread across Nigeria, administered by well qualified, experienced and dedicated personnel.

Following our successful recapitalization in 2007, the Company’s total assets increased to N9, 897,073,000 with a combined authorized Group Share Capital in excess of N 6.5 billion and a paid-up share capital of N3.6 billion.

Marketing Job has gone beyond walking up and down on the road. Especially with the help of social media. ICT /Marketing. This is a top class Insurance marketing Job.

Job Title: Risk Advisor / Marketer

Industry / Sector: Insurance

Detailed Job Description
The Qualified candidate will be given World-class Training on Insurance, Product Knowledge and Prospecting Skills/Presentation.

Requirements: OND, NCE, BSC/HND
Minimum of Two (2) years experience in Client Relationship/Sales

Method of Application

Interested and qualified candidates should Send their CV's to lasacosamunit@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 12:44pm On Jul 27, 2017
Vacancy

Zedvance Limited is a new age consumer finance institution with the primary focus of providing credit facilities to its target market in the most seamless manner. Zedvance was founded in 2014, with Head Office in Lagos state and currently operates in Lagos, Oyo and Ondo State. We are currently setting up a cutting edge outfit in Abuja, to expand our reach to our target market.

Vacant Roles:
1. Business Development Executive
2. Retail Sales Manager

Business Development Executive

Job Profile: Zedvance is currently recruiting vibrant and proactive Business Development Executives to join the team. Successful candidates will be responsible for identifying prospective clients, managing existing clients and aggressively marketing products to close sales.

Job Description

• Conduct research, identify and analyze business opportunities to generate sales
• Develop productive business relationships with prospects and existing customers
• Manage the sales process from initial contact to sales closure
• Serve as point of contact for customers responding to enquiries and providing required sales service.
• Consistently exceed set targets
• Work closely with the marketing team to modify products and ensure customer satisfaction
• Generate timely reports

Required Qualifications

• Degree from a recognized higher institution – B.Sc/HND (Minimum 2’2).
• 1 – 3 Years post qualification experience in Retail Sales - Preferably from Banking, Micro-Finance and Insurance. Candidates from Hospitality, Telecoms and Travels Industries are also encouraged to apply.
• Good understanding of selling and marketing requirements.
• Good numerate skills.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Expert familiarity with Abuja and its environs.
• Self-starter with a drive for achieving timely results

Please click on the link to apply ( https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDAMsIwftmdeEsavZeIfWgd-3TyTRP8WTEls7x0Pbg-De_hw/viewform ) latest by Monday, 31st of July 2017.

Retail Sales Manager

Job Profile
Overall purpose of the job: Zedvance is looking to recruit proactive and result oriented Retail Sales Manager to manage, lead and drive the performance of the sales team towards achieving results and set targets

Job Description

• Develop, execute and manage retail strategy, taking into account market opportunities /growth potential, competitor activity, existing capabilities and risk appetite
• Assess, analyze, define, recommend, implement and follow up market intelligence and marketing plans in order to meet the company’s strategic objectives.
• Originate, maintain and develop strategic relationships in the consumer lending market.
• Win Corporate and Group Mandate for Staff Loans with repayment deductions direct from Salary payment for the private sector business
• Monitor the unit’s performance against monthly/quarterly/annual plans
• Prepare and present Monthly Reports to management
• Develop strategies for market penetration and brand recognition across target market for the business
• Achieves monthly disbursement target for the business.

Required Qualifications

• Degree from a recognized higher institution – B.Sc/HND (Minimum 2’2).
• Minimum of 5 years post qualification experience in Retail Sales - Preferably from Banking, Micro-Finance and Insurance. Candidates from Hospitality, Telecoms and Travels Industries are also encouraged to apply.
• Good understanding of selling and marketing requirements.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills.
• Excellent commercial and business development awareness.
• Excellent leadership and team management skills (with proven experiences).
• Ability to implement strategy for business area.
• Ability to manage customers from different backgrounds.
• Ability to contribute to the group growth and policies.
• Good organization and time-management skills.
• Expert familiarity with Abuja and its environs.
• Self-starter with a drive for achieving timely results

Please click on the link to apply (https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdeKwVzfo2ugokwaS795Q6T9UabFBFPUc643B5d4rQwg39RCw/viewform ) latest by Monday, 31st of July 2017.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by simeontos(m): 1:08pm On Jul 27, 2017
URGENT RECRUITMENT AT DATAANALYTICAL & SCHOLASTIC LIMITED (DSL)

DATAANALYTICAL AND SCHOLASTIC LIMITED (DSL) is a management and development policy consulting company dedicated to serving the needs of clients from diverse background.

Our powerful platform promote and enhance businesses in delivering quality service to their existing customers and also get lots of new customers.
We envision ourselves rapidly dominating the market for the provision of sales and marketing services to Nigeria’s small and medium size business.
In line with our new vision and to increase and improve our service delivery, DSL needs the services of an individual that fits into the below requirements to forward his or her CV.
REQUIREMENTS
Must be a resident of Abuja and Nasarawa.
Must possess a minimum of OND in any field of discipline.
Must be hardworking with good basic reasoning.
Must be very calculative and on time report.
Must possess an analytical skill.
Must possess a problem solving skill.
Consultative approach and result oriented.
Must be ambitious, enthusiasts with strong work ethics.
Must posses a good oral communication.

METHOD OF APPLICATION
Qualified applicant should submit their CV via this email: data.scholastic@gmail.com
Successful applicant will undergo a 2days intensive training.
For more information contact. 07052552255 (SMS & WHATSAPP ONLY)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by dapoalabi91: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2017
*VACANCY! VACANCY!! VACANCY!!!*
*PAY PER VIEW* is a leading Multinational and Multicultural Russian company currently recruiting massively for the post of a *DATA ENTRY OFFICER*. They believe in making the globe a world of possibilities where one can work stress-free and earn a good living.
No Discrimination, No Qualification, No Experience needed, No buying and Selling, Not MLM, Not Ponzi
*REQUIREMENTS:*
1. Valid Email Address
2. Valid Phone Number
3. Access to Internet
4. Age limit from 18 - 45years
*JOB DESCRIPTION:* Working at least 1 – 3 hrs of your time daily by simply filling in Captcha on the Russian company’s website. Each captcha attracts 5-Rubles (Russian Currency) and one could earn a whooping sum of at least $100 to $ 300 daily.
*SALARY:* Very Attractive (Pay as you work)
*PAYMENT* is done through Western Union Money Transfer, Webmoney & other online bank payment platforms.
Work starts immediately you Register/Sign Up, at the comfort of your home and at your leisure.
*To Apply,* Click on http://d71e.reddengi.top/308550483898/ and Register. Application is absolutely free through the above link. *N:B:* Use *Google Chrome Browser* to access the above site in order to get the *Russian Language translated* to *English Language*
*DEADLINE:* 3-weeks from this Publication. *PLEASE SHARE TO THE UNEMPLOYED..*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by john107: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2017
Have a 2.1 bsc accounting. Can anyone link me with a job please
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lildiamond: 2:36pm On Jul 27, 2017
Pls I need help to get a freelancing job or weekend job or where I can do industrial training with pay in Port Harcourt. Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Calebsky(m): 3:02pm On Jul 27, 2017
#genuinejobadverts

Port Harcourt

Job : Logistics Compliance Officer

Qualifications
Bachelor Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance or business related field
Professional qualification in Risk Management
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Risk Management

Closing Date
1st August

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@synergyhrsolutions.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Calebsky(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2017
#genuinejobadverts

LAGOS STATE

1. Web Developer
Remuneration: 100,000- 200,000 (Monthly)

Requirements
Computer science background

Minimum of 3 years experience

Proficiency with web and mobile technologies

An ability to work well with others and think clearly under deadlines.

Excellent written and verbal communication skills

Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.

A solid knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and JavaScript/Typescript

Strong experience of Angular 2+

Excellent Web User Interface Design

Substantial knowledge of Asp Net Core 1.1

Must have used Visual Studio 2015 (or newer) extensively

Potential candidates must be actively driven, research minded, and have the passion for compelling user interface

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to steph@acegoals.com on or before the close of business on Friday, 28 July 2017.

Please note that only resumes that meet the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted

2. Business Development Manager
Remuneration: 180,000- 200,000 (Monthly)

Requirements
At least 3 – 5 years relevant work experience in the Shipping/Logistics/Clearing Industry.
A good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including; PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and internet applications
Track record of sales or account management
Communicating in a B2B environment at various levels up to Director level
Experience of sales generated from existing clients
Excellent negotiation skills

Interested and qualified candidates can send CV to steph@acegoals.com on or before the close of business on Friday, 28 July 2017.

Please note that only resumes that meet the requirements and qualifications would be shortlisted

3. The Lagoon School Lekki requires experienced female teachers to fill the vacancies in the following subjects;
- Geography
- English Language
- Foods and Nutrition

Minimum requirement is B.ed in the relevant subject area.
CV and a cover letter should be sent to vacancies@lagoonschool.com.ng
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Calebsky(m): 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
#genuinejobadverts

Edo state

1. Farm Manager
Remuneration: 80,000- 100,000 (Monthly)

Requirements
At least 3 years relevant work experience in the Agricultural Industry would be an added advantage.
Planning finances and production to maintain farm progress against budget parameters;

Practical activities, such as driving tractors, operating machinery, feeding livestock, spraying fields, etc;

Marketing the farm's products (Particularly Ogbono and Palm oil)

Buying supplies, such as fertiliser and seeds;
Knowledge of supplies such as fertilisers and seeds and their uses. Ensuring that farm activities comply with government regulations;

Maintaining a knowledge of pests and diseases and an understanding of how they spread and how to treat them;

Applying health and safety standards across the farm estate;

Protecting the environment

Keeping financial records up to date.
Note: Experience at The Okomu Oil Palm Company is an added advantage

2. Warehouse Manager
Remuneration: 70,000- 80,000 (Monthly)

Requirements
At least 3 years relevant work experience in the Agricultural Industry would be an added advantage.

Liaise with customers, suppliers and transport companies plan, coordinate and monitor the receipt, order, assembly and dispatch of goods

Adequate communication and computer skills

Keep stock control systems up to date and make sure inventories are accurate plan future capacity requirements

Organise the recruitment and training of staff, as well as monitoring staff performance and progress

Where necessary, motivate, organise and encourage teamwork within the workforce to ensure productivity targets are met or exceeded

Produce regular reports and statistics on a daily, weekly and monthly basis brief farm manager on a daily basis

Maintain standards of health and safety, hygiene and security in the work environment, for example, ensuring that cocoa bags are stored safely

Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment so as to avoid increased operation cost

Note: Experience at The Okomu Oil Palm Company is an added advantage
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Calebsky(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2017
#genuinejobadverts

1. New Vacancy - JACK UP BARGE MASTER - (NIGERIA) - Contract or Permanent - Our client a leading jack-up drilling contractor with operations in Africa, the Middle East, Asia and India are recruiting for a Jack Up Barge Master to work offshore in Nigeria. Our client's requirement is a Nigerian working abroad or a local for this position. To Apply please submit CV to linda.onuekwa@benedettoltd.com

2. I have urgent Lead roles to fill, these candidates should be available to mobilize on very short notice and must have greenfield construction experience. EPC background is preferred. The roles are Electrical Engineer, Rotating equipment Specialist, Process Engineer, Software Engineer, Water treatment specialist and Structural engineer. The work location is Nigeria and Nigerians are preferred. My email address is helen.oggar@wtsenergy.com

3. I am sourcing for a Senior Accountant who will review, analyze, and monitor all accounting processes and procedures, ledgers and subsidiary ledgers to ensure such activities are in conformance with corporate policies, initiatives and procedures, as well as, all relevant legal, industry, and regulatory mandates. All qualified resumes should be sent to hr@creditregistry.com and only suitable candidates will contacted.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2017
Calebsky:
#genuinejobadverts

Port Harcourt

Job : Logistics Compliance Officer

Qualifications
Bachelor Degree/HND in Accounting, Finance or business related field
Professional qualification in Risk Management
Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Risk Management

Closing Date
1st August

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's to: hr@synergyhrsolutions.com
make I sister apply ooo ... Oga boss Nah u send this.. Make my sister apply sharp sharp
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by oyoofong(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2017
hello
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by forcomments: 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2017
A very experienced female marketing officer required urgently in Ikorodu.
Interested candidates must have demonstrable experience in off-line and on-line marketing.
She must also have great skill in the use of Powerpoint and Excel.
Interested candidates must of necessity be resident in Ikorodu.
Any candidate that fits into this frame should send her CV to recruitmentconsultants17@gmail.com
Resumption is immediate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2017
Davide470, happy buyday to your sister and happy many returns. angry

Is she still single? That babe too fine biko. embarassed
I will like to marry her, I will take of her. Help a brother.
At least all these chicken leg babes like beau49, Amicable09, Jazmiynne and Co yanga go stop. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1312) (1313) (1314) (1315) (1316) (1317) (1318) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.