Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1364) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427213 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
Uma global limited

Please any one with info about them should share with me please

I'm pleading
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 7:13am On Oct 30, 2017
Jobs In Saudi Arabia At Saudi Electricity Company

Apply Now : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-in-saudi-arabia-at-saudi-electricity-company/

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Bookz(m): 8:42am On Oct 30, 2017
Goodmorning house, please is the any body with an idea of any accounting related job in Calabar or Uyo.
Please help a brother
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by vitaloca: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2017
A Graphic Artist is needed for an urgent employment in a manufacturing company at Ogun State, Sagamu region. Deadline is Wednesday 01/Nov/2017

OND, HND & BSC can apply.

Skill Required: Photoshop, Coreldraw, Wordpress.

Salary range is N50,000 - N90,000 depending on the level of skill.

After Effects, Cinema 4d and Premiere Pro will be an added advantage.

interested applicants should send there CV to recruit2008@yahoo.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tumtumboy: 12:10pm On Oct 30, 2017
Two Experienced and reliable pharmacists required for immediate employment (morning and evening locum ) in an upcoming community pharmacy located in lokogoma, Abuja.

Qualifications
At least 1 year post internship experience in hospital and/or community pharmacy.

Work Hours:
Monday - Friday:
Morning: 7.50am-4.30pm
Evening: 4pm -10pm

Saturdays:
Morning: 8 am- 3pm
Evening: 2.30pm-10pm

Sundays
2pm to 9pm (alternate sundays)

N.B; public holidays inclusive.

Interested and qualified candidates forward cvs to pharmacylok@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Orpe7(m): 12:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Are you based in lagos and interested in working with a financial institution
Then send your cv to olufunke.rotimi@armlife.com.ng
Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 4:11pm On Oct 30, 2017
Latest Job Vacancies In United States At Honda..

For Details Click This Link : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-in-united-states-at-honda/

High Salary & Free Visa...

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Stuta: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
Good day,

Can somebody please help with the authenticity of the below:

9, Olayeni Abiola, Off Salvation Road, Opebi
Brands Optimal

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by NAOMI123: 7:47am On Oct 31, 2017
Human Resource Management has become one of the most prestigious professions and one of the most in-demand jobs in Nigeria today. The HR Essentials Academy covers introductory HR topics in a condensed, easy and practical format. Up-to-date content ensures you master HR concepts and apply them to everyday situations and issues.

The program runs over 4 ( 2hrs lecture and practical sessions) over 4 weeks.

Course Content & Structure
The course covers:

Day One:
• Module 1: Introduction to Human Resources Management
• Module 2: Workforce Planning, Recruitment & Selection

Day Two
• Module 3: Introduction to Nigerian Employment & Labour Law
• Module 4: Employee Development & Training Administration

Day Three
• Module 5: Introduction to Employee Relations
• Module 6: Compensation & Benefits and Payroll Processing

Day Four
• Module 7: Performance Management & Risk Management
• Certificate Test

This HR Management Training is needed if you are:

• A graduate or professional considering a career in HR
• A professional seeking a hands-on approach to understanding the HR function and its role in ensuring value in the organization
• A manager or HR Practitioner seeking to refresh your knowledge with current human resources management trends.
• A small business owner who wishes to get a thorough introduction to managing the HR Function effectively to meet your business needs

Cost: N25,000 ( early bird registration of N17,000)
Start date: 27th of October 2017

To register to reserve a space Please call 09087062139 or send email to info@talent24ng.com,
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by timmyblast(m): 7:52am On Oct 31, 2017
Dear HR Managers, My names are Timothy Ikponmwen, I have a bachelor degree in computer science from Ambrose Alli Uni, a working experience as customer service rep and also a manager with a water factory. I just finished a certified course in career kick-start (executive ) with Poise Nigeria. I have a great and certified knowledge in microsoft office (words, excel, power point). I'm dedicated, organized, focus. I enjoy playing with numbers, counseling and socializing with people. I'm looking out for a job in customer service/ HR intern. I can be contacted via email: timothyikponmwen@yahoo.com, Telephone:08070997358
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by akeusola93: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Sir am seriously inneed of a job. Am a graduate with a very good result and i finished serving in april at National Cereals Research Institute under ruce research program, after which i went for a 6month greenhouse technology training in Ogun-osun River Basin Development Authority. Am very very good in dat analysis, interpretation, calculations, accounting and in biotechnology activities. Please sir i would be very glad If you can help me. I graduated from Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta with second class upper (4.11) in plant breeding and seed technology (biotechnology) . God will continue to bless you as you help.
I currently stays in Ibadan. Am ready to work anywhere.
Thanks. One gud opportunity is all i need to show what am capable of.
Akeusolaabimbola@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by akeusola93: 7:58am On Oct 31, 2017
Sir am seriously inneed of a job. Am a graduate with a very good result and i finished serving in april at National Cereals Research Institute under rice research program, after which i went for a 6month greenhouse technology training in Ogun-osun River Basin Development Authority. Am very very good in dat analysis, interpretation, calculations, accounting and in biotechnology activities. Please sir i would be very glad If you can help me. I graduated from Federal University of Agriculture Abeokuta with second class upper (4.11) in plant breeding and seed technology (biotechnology) . God will continue to bless you as you help.
I currently stays in Ibadan. Am ready to work anywhere.
Thanks. One gud opportunity is all i need to show what am capable of.
Akeusolaabimbola@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 9:37am On Oct 31, 2017
Latest Jobs In United States At G4S...

Apply Now : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-in-united-states-at-g4s/

All Nationals Welcome....

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2017
Armorsil West Africa is a manufacturer of building product systems with a presence in Nigeria, Ghana and other West African Sub Region.

We are seeking to recruit intelligent , dynamic and problem solving individuals to fill the open position in our Lagos Office:

Job Title: HR and Admin Manager

Department: Operations
Reporting to: Head of Operations

Responsibilities / Functions
Be responsible for maintaining administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
Be responsible for accomplishing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Be responsible for providing supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
Be responsible for providing communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
Be responsible for purchasing printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
Be responsible for managing special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
Be responsible for historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
Be responsible for Improving program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
Be responsible for achieving financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
Be responsible for maintaining continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
Be responsible for Maintaining professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
Requirements/Education and Experience Required
University Degree in any discipline relevant to the position under consideration
Minimum of 5-7 years working experience at managerial level Age
Max age limit of 45 years
Proven leadership skills.
Supervisory or management experience.
Large team handling capability
Female candidate is preferred for this position
Application Closing Date
21st November, 2017.

Method of Application
https://www./1989745641248974/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by enkayterry: 10:42am On Oct 31, 2017
Dear nairalander's,
I plead with anyone that knows any good and reputable company that's employing for the post of an Accountant, customer care person, to please contact me via email mary_cares3@yahoo.com. May God bless you as you help a sister in need.
Thank you
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by omo1(f): 11:07am On Oct 31, 2017
A logistics company based in Adeniyi Jones Ikeja is in need of Dispatch Riders.

REQUIREMENTS:
1. Must be based in lagos, most preferably at Ikeja or ogba axis

2. Must have an extensive knowledge of lagos roads in general both on the mainland and island as this is our main area of ‭‬specialization

3. Must have a good command of English language and also very eloquent

4. Must also know how to ride a bike very well and also understand the importance of safety when it comes to riding a bike

5. Must be ready to ride on weekends (Saturdays) as well

6.Must have a valid riders card/permit

RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Transport and deliver items quickly by the use of motorcycle

2.Record and maintain all dispach documents

3.Ensure that motorcycle is in good condition at all times

Contact: 08135388788, ‭08063216818‬, ‭08074082247‬ if you are eligible for the job

Interested candidates should please come along with their CV and riders permit if contacted to come for an interview

Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2017
Jobs In Dubai At Le Meridian Dubai...

Apply Now : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-in-dubai-at-le-meridian-dubai/

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 2:16pm On Oct 31, 2017
TELL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS TO APPLY NA
jopaulmj:
Jobs In Dubai At Le Meridian Dubai...

Apply Now : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-in-dubai-at-le-meridian-dubai/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by SPEEDEPITOME(f): 2:19pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hello here, I'm Damilola. I'm seeking for a job please.
I have an OND in Public Administration and a B.SC in Political Science.
I have a flare for teaching and broadcasting. I had a brief stint with a media house while I was in school. I observed my NYSC programme in a secondary school, then I taught Government and Civic Education.
I can teach- Home Economics, Social Studies, Civic Education, Government and other related subjects.
I have a good command of English Language. I speak Pidgin English and Yoruba Language fluently too.
I'm a good conversationalist.
I can work as a customer care representative.
I can work in a media house (presenting, reporting and newscasting).
I can work as an Administrative Officer.

I reside in Ibadan but I am up for relocation.
Anyone with good options should please link me up. Thanks.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 2:32pm On Oct 31, 2017
Dubai Employment At Dubai Driving Center

Apply Now :http://gulfjobvacancy.com/dubai-employment-at-dubai-driving-center/

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by KarinaGram27: 4:02pm On Oct 31, 2017
If someone lost his job and is looking for a new one, he must be careful. Many job seekers are denied because of their poor resume applications. To avoid such situation, you have to work hard on your resume and make it persuasive, even though you may lack some strong points. If you are not sure how to do that, look at the list of companies specializing in professional resume services reviews. You’ll find best resume writing agencies to help you out with this issue. Trust me – you’d better do that with a professional!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by juliet29: 5:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
bigyomite:
Workforce recruiting firm is a legit firm that recruit for top companies in Nigeria, prepare yourself for test and oral interview, they are situated along UPS Bus Stop along gbagada-Oshodi, best of luck my broda.

Hi please can I get workforce questions and answers files
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by juliet29: 5:13pm On Oct 31, 2017
Hi please I need workforce questions. My email is onoseorhue07@gmail.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
jopaulmj:

For Details Click This Link : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-in-united-states-at-honda/

pls is this authentic
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 9:49pm On Oct 31, 2017
jopaulmj:

pls is this authentic?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Rep01: 3:12am On Nov 01, 2017
Easy way to make money...just register, click the d Link below and register and start making your money..
http://bytyredrtela.win/9143138189290/?rstr=112

Thanks, help others.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 8:50am On Nov 01, 2017
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Orpe7(m): 9:30am On Nov 01, 2017
Are you a fresh graduate in need of some experience or you have past experiences but presently looking for a job. Dont sit and complain that there is no job whereas there is.
Submit a well detailed Cv to
Olufunke.rotimi@armlife.com.ng
For a position of a financial Advisor is ARM LIFE PLC.
Remember an idle mind........
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Orpe7(m): 9:31am On Nov 01, 2017
Are you a fresh graduate in need of some experience or you have past experiences but presently looking for a job in LAGOS STATE. Dont sit and complain that there is no job whereas there is.
Submit a well detailed Cv to
Olufunke.rotimi@armlife.com.ng
For a position of a financial Advisor at ARM LIFE PLC.
Remember an idle mind........

(1) (2) (3) ... (1361) (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.