Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,901 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:34 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2427770 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gista01: 8:28am On Nov 07, 2017
URGENT VACANCY!!!!!

A multinational Confectionery producing company in Lagos is recruiting for the following positions:

JOB TITLE: DIRECT BUYER
Prepare Purchasing orders
• Track all Purchasing Orders
• Track all Form M applications
• Track all LC applications including amendments etc.
• Track cash flow requirements of imports
• Track Shipping documents and shipments
• Liaise with Group companies overseas in the sourcing of capital items which includes suitability of supplier documents for Nigerian purposes, Help and advice with process and supplier obligations, and Local availability of similar items
• Liaise with and managing of Customs officials and Clearing agents as well as tracking of performance
• Any other job assigned by the superior.
JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Graduate in Engineering, Sciences or any other numerate disciplines.
At least 3-5 years post qualification experience (in a manufacturing environment) in procurement

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Recruitment@ng.pvmgrp.com
Deadline: 13th of November, 2017.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Hamstrong001(m): 10:14am On Nov 07, 2017
caragirl:
Please what type of job is it ?

ICT / Educational
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Gista01: 12:55pm On Nov 07, 2017
URGENT VACANCY!!!!!

A multinational Confectionery producing company in Lagos is recruiting for the following positions:

JOB TITLE: BUYER DIRECT
JOB DESCRIPTION:
• Prepare Purchasing orders
• Track all Purchasing Orders
• Track all Form M applications
• Track all LC applications including amendments etc.
• Track cash flow requirements of imports
• Track Shipping documents and shipments
• Liaise with Group companies overseas in the sourcing of capital items which includes suitability of supplier documents for Nigerian purposes,
• Liaise with and managing of Customs officials and Clearing agents as well as tracking of performance
• Organization of payment of duties and other allied charges
• Liaising with banks with regard to establishment of Form M, LCs etc. for all imports
• Tracking costs and review of funding requests against budgeted amounts
• Identification and evaluation of prospective suppliers for Raw materials, Packaging supplies, Services and Capital goods.
• Monitors local supplier performance.
• Any other job assigned by the superior.

SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES

Analytical skills
• Effective communication skills.
• Multitasking skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Time Management Skills
• Numerate Skills
• Clear understanding of distribution channels

JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• Graduate in Engineering, Sciences or any other numerate disciplines.
At least 3-5 years post qualification experience (in an FMCG environment) in procurement

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: Recruitment@ng.pvmgrp.com
Deadline: 13th of November, 2017.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by caragirl: 1:16pm On Nov 07, 2017
Hamstrong001:

ICT / Educational
Okay, thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by tbless(m): 4:50pm On Nov 07, 2017
FirstCourt Property Limited is recruiting for Executive Marketers.
If you are interested or have anyone who is interested, kindly forward your CV to the email below :
Bukola.tijani@firstcourtng.com or Tolulope.adeboye@firstcourtng.com

All applications must be submitted on or before Tuesday, 14th of November, 2017.

www.firstcourtng.com
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by electrat: 7:19pm On Nov 07, 2017
[img][/img]

We help develop unique brand identity.

Did you know that your business logo largely determines your client's perception and pricing?

Send us a DM: 07056095837

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 7:57am On Nov 08, 2017
Please guys how real is this invite:

Pls be informed that you have been invited for an interview at Marcopolo oriental cuisine, 10 Admiralty way lekki.

Thank you for your response.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 8:04am On Nov 08, 2017
Legit aye!!!!!!!!!
diamondchi123:

Pls be informed that you have been invited for an interview at Marcopolo oriental cuisine, 10 Admiralty way lekki.

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2017
johnime:
Legit aye!!!!!!!!!

Thank you sir.... please do you mind directing me on how to get there from ketu? I'll really appreciate.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:09am On Nov 08, 2017
diamondchi123:

Of course it is. You should do a Google search on the place.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:17am On Nov 08, 2017
diamondchi123:

Thank you sir.... please do you mind directing me on how to get there from ketu? I'll really appreciate.
Lara.ng will help with that. Type where you are leaving from and your destination and it will bring it out for you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 8:19am On Nov 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Of course it is. You should do a Google search on the place.

Thank you sir.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:21am On Nov 08, 2017
diamondchi123:

Thank you sir.
Sir? Please! Don't address me with sir. I'm still young and it makes me feel old. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 8:24am On Nov 08, 2017
From Ketu Obalende, from Obalende enter Lekki Phase 1 stop at Lekki Round about then enter the Lekki gate and ask how to get to the addrss
diamondchi123:

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by diamondchi123(f): 8:29am On Nov 08, 2017
johnime:
From Ketu Obalende, from Obalende enter Lekki Phase 1 stop at Lekki Round about then enter the Lekki gate and ask how to get to the addrss

May God grant your heart desires sir, I really appreciate. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 8:59am On Nov 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Sir? Please! Don't address me with sir. I'm still young and it makes me feel old. Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.
Looool, but you will prefer to be called a boss abi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by easysam14(m): 9:46am On Nov 08, 2017
Get instant Job alert on facebook by clicking on the link below.
Hurry now to avoid queue
http://igurufoundation.com/6ddbb02929cb85bcff5dfc03a282ff12/fcb/en/?i=1854942&i=1854942
Help a friend in need
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Pojomojo: 11:27am On Nov 08, 2017
We are recruiting to fill the position below:

Job Title: Female Accountant/Admin Officer

Requirements
Applicant must possess minimum qualification OND or HND with Upper Credit
Must have good reasoning and analytical skills.
Must have good communication skills.
Must have a sound knowledge of accounting and the use of some accounting packages e.g. sage.
Must reside on Lagos mainland.
Must be between 20-25 years of age.
Must be ready to start work immediately
Must possess sound knowledge of excel.
Must possess the capacity to take charge with little supervision.
Application Closing Date
19th November, 2017.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's in word format to: careers@dahfexglobalsols.com using the Job Title as the subject of their application
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Zendizel(m): 11:28am On Nov 08, 2017
this is a spam link in an attempt to get your facebook username and password or your email username and password. please click on the link or type your username and password on the facebook page displayed. be warned !
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:24pm On Nov 08, 2017
chieni:

Looool, but you will prefer to be called a boss abi
Lol. Boss sounds better but I just prefer my name.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:26pm On Nov 08, 2017
Zendizel:
this is a spam link in an attempt to get your facebook username and password or your email username and password. please click on the link or type your username and password on the facebook page displayed. be warned !
Where is the spam link?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 12:27pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Boss sounds better but I just prefer my name.
Lool ok
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:32pm On Nov 08, 2017
chieni:

Lool ok
Are you comfortable with being called 'madam'. Not lady but madam.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 12:40pm On Nov 08, 2017
[quote author=Sapiosexuality post=62184869]Are you comfortable with being called 'madam'. Not lady but madam.
not at all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 12:41pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Are you comfortable with being called 'madam'. Not lady but madam.
not at all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 12:50pm On Nov 08, 2017
chieni:

not at all.
Lol. Exactly. Our parents generation may see nothing wrong with it but not ours. cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Graysmooth(f): 12:52pm On Nov 08, 2017
Dear Candidate,
You are invited for an interview for the role of a Client Relationship Officer at Simeon's Pivot Resources, 1st Floor, 19 Town
Planning Way, Ilupeju, Lagos on Thursday 9th November, 2017 by 11:00am.
Please come with your CV. Text: 08090873207, 08097374698 to confirm receipt of this email and your availability for this interview.
Best Regards.

Hey guys,
Please who has heard about them? And do you think it's a marketing position because employers have different names for marketing.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 12:54pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Exactly. Our parents generation may see nothing wrong with it but not ours. cheesy
what generation do you think I belong to?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:01pm On Nov 08, 2017
chieni:

what generation do you think I belong to?
Lol. Am I chatting with a grandma? Lol. I think you belong to the 90s and 80s generation.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 1:08pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Lol. Am I chatting with a grandma? Lol. I think you belong to the 90s and 80s generation.
Lool oh you belong to the 21st century generation. I said so cos there are people who can call you madam like jokingly, its part of them, especially friends.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by chieni(f): 1:13pm On Nov 08, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Loool so you belong to the 21st century generation? I said so cos there are people who can call you madam jokingly, like friends. on the other hand some say it to get in your nerves.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:22pm On Nov 08, 2017
chieni:

Lool oh you belong to the 20th century generation. I said so cos there are people who can call you madam like jokingly, its part of them, especially friends.
Yeah. I don't like all those complicated tags. They create the very divide I try to bridge when I converse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) (1369) (1370) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.