Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,378 members, 7,812,100 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (1365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2416721 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 2:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jobs In United States At Rosewood Hotel Groups..

Apply Now : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/jobs-in-united-states-at-rosewood-hotel-groups/

All Nationals Welcome....

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnboba(m): 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
A Microsoft software developer needed

* Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
* 3+ years of programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
* 3+ years experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, and SQL Server.
* Good communication skills.
* Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
* An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
* Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
* Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
* Experience with Microsoft SQL database design
* Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
* Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.

UI/UX designer atleast 2years experience..

Send your cv and a cover letter to bobalisa@emedrep.com.ng with the position as subject

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 5:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Latest Driver Jobs In Dubai & Uae..

Apply Now : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/driver/

High Salary & Other Benefits Offered...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by PrinceTbaba: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2017
JOB OPPORTUNITY @ JUMIA NIGERIA FOR LAGOS RESIDENT
Position: Jumia Sales Consultant
*YOU EARN MONEY You make commissions selling items supplied by Jumia. Your efforts are rewarded: the more you work, the more you earn!
*YOU ARE YOUR OWN BOSS As an independent sales consultant, you have complete freedom and control over your activity.
* YOU CAN BE WORKING AND DOING THIS JOB AT SAME TIME*
Build your own successful business. The sky is the limit !
*Gain access to daily promotions . Earn money with commissions and have fun doing it!
Get free access to all our trainings and gain knowledge on your job! You don't need any previous experience, only a strong motivation and enthusiasm!!
NB: WE WILL BE HAVING OUR SELECTION / TRAINING ON SATURDAY 4TH NOVEMBER, 2017 @ LAGOS
INTERESTED APPLICANT. SHOULD CONTACT US VIA CALL/WHATSAPP: 08123995677

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by esoboy875(m): 8:08pm On Nov 01, 2017
Please am in serious need of a teaching job. I have Higher National Diploma (HND) in accounting, Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) in accounting and finance, Postgraduate Diploma in Education (PDE) and Teacher Registration Council of Nigeria (TRCN). Thanks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2017
Orpe7:
Are you a fresh graduate in need of some experience or you have past experiences but presently looking for a job in LAGOS STATE. Dont sit and complain that there is no job whereas there is.
Submit a well detailed Cv to
Olufunke.rotimi@armlife.com.ng
For a position of a financial Advisor at ARM LIFE PLC.
Remember an idle mind........
Financial advisor? What does that mean?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Humbleamanda(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Good evening house, please how genuine is this? Got it on my phone tonight, don't even know the company to talk of remembering if I apply for any position there.

DGS/CEO

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on THUR 2/11/17 by 9am @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by omobaby101(f): 9:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Humbleamanda:
Good evening house, please how genuine is this? Got it on my phone tonight, don't even know the company to talk of remembering if I apply for any position there.

DGS/CEO

Based on referral, You are urgently considered for an interview to hold on THUR 2/11/17 by 9am @ No.2 Sunday str off Ikorodu road, Palmgrove B/Stop Lagos.CEO
Pls, run for your life. From the text, it's easy to detect they are scammers. Front the address, to the message. The company's name is not even there

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Humbleamanda(f): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
Thank you dear
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 4:42am On Nov 02, 2017
Aviation Jobs In Saudi Arabia At Saudi Airlines...

For Details : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/aviation-jobs-in-saudi-arabia-at-saudi-airlines/

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Orpe7(m): 5:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Financial advisor? What does that mean?

Just as the name implies
U advise clients on how best to invest their money
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Orpe7:

Just as the name implies
U advise clients on how best to invest their money
I was only wondering how ANYONE sitting at home can apply to such technical and professional position. It isn't?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by fablani(m): 9:21am On Nov 02, 2017
pls who can help me with a job. I reside in Abuja and I have Bsc Political science.
I have experience in office management and teaching too.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Orpe7(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
I was only wondering how ANYONE sitting at home can apply to such technical and professional position. It isn't?

That is why the person will be trained for the job
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
Orpe7:

That is why the person will be trained for the job
Okay. I get you now.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by louisbele(f): 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
A real estate firm located on Awolowo road Ikoyi is seeking to recruit in the positions below:

1. Receptionist

Minimum of OND
Must be female, who resides around Yaba or Lagos Island axis.
Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite.

2. Office Asisstant

Minimun of SSCE
Preferably male who resides around Yaba or Lagos Island axis.
Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload.

Candidates
Interested and qualified candidates should call 07065949854
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 3:26pm On Nov 02, 2017
Latest Jobs In Kuwait At Gulf Bank Kuwait

For Details : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/financial-jobs-kuwait-gulf-bank-kuwait/

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
Sapiosexuality:
Okay. I get you now.
My dear, anything advisor is marketing..

Don't be deceived by the big names..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Sapiosexuality(m): 4:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
Youcharia:
My dear, anything advisor is marketing..
Don't be deceived by the big names..
Lololol. I suspected. Where is that guy that gave me the first lecture?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Mizjemie25: 10:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
Orpe7:
Are you a fresh graduate in need of some experience or you have past experiences but presently looking for a job in LAGOS STATE. Dont sit and complain that there is no job whereas there is.
For a position of a financial Advisor at ARM LIFE PLC.
what is the role of a financial advisor?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 4:44am On Nov 03, 2017
Jafza Dubai Hiring You...

For Details : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/dubai-employment-at-jafza-dubai/

Apply Now..
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ralphdan(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2017
Orpe7:
Are you a fresh graduate in need of some experience or you have past experiences but presently looking for a job. Dont sit and complain that there is no job whereas there is.
For a position of a financial Advisor is ARM LIFE PLC.

Does my course of study have to be finance related?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by odizeey(m): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2017
Please I need help with a job, please any job
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Tomdec: 10:20am On Nov 03, 2017
I think it is marketing related so your course of study is not pertinent.

Ralphdan:

Does my course of study have to be finance related?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jhosimar: 11:07am On Nov 03, 2017
chill
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 11:15am On Nov 03, 2017
Looking For An Employment In Uae?

Al Khazna Insurance Company Hiring In various Sectors..

Apply Now : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/insurance-companies-al-khazna-insurance-company-p-s-c-hiring-in-dubai-uae/
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 11:31am On Nov 03, 2017
Vacancy

A vacancy exists in a Financial Institution (in Lagos) for a Retail Sales Manager.

The ideal candidate will be required to:
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the sales team.
- Drive the sales team to achieve periodic financial targets with innovative penetration strategies.
- Contribute substantially to product development and marketing efforts.
- Build external partnerships, affiliations and strategic alliances.
- Manage all resources, mentor and develop team members to achieve results.
- Innovate and implement business development initiatives and strategies.

Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years Sales experience in the financial sales/service sector (preferably from consumer lending/ banking/ insurance) with proven records of meeting and exceeding financial targets.
- Minimum of 3 years in leadership roles - leading sales teams to achieve group financial targets.
- Minimum of second class upper degree in a business/financially related discipline (post graduate degrees in business is an advantage).

Please apply only if you meet the requirements.

Kindly send updated CVs to msg.moya@gmail.com

Application ends Monday 6th November, 2017.

Please share.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by johnime: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2017
Most times I regret ever going to the university to waste a whole lot of my beautiful five years I would have used to achieve something bigger,wish someone advised me early about it.
I came to this town for my NYSC and after leaving the camp I was posted to one secondary school at Bwari to teach.
I do close from work by 12:00noon,and I use to be bored at home.
Close to my lodge is a mechanic garage and I noticed people patronize there very well so I decided to take a tour and make some findings,I discovered that they specialized in fixing accidental vehicles(panel bitting and spraying) I got along with one of the guys there,I made him my friend and asked him what it would take for me to learn the work to my surprise he just said it depends on how serious you are and your commitment,I can learn within four months,six months,one year and 10years,as in any how I want it.
The part that got me motivated was when he told me that if I should learn and work as a job man that I can earn up to 10,000 to 20,000 naira daily.
The next day, I resumed as his apprentice not minding that I am a degree holder,he was surprise to see me resumed the next day,my action alone made him show more concentration in teaching me the work very well.Within a period of two months I was able to body-fill and smoothen the body of vehicles without any supervision,that was how he certified me and started giving me jobs and pay me accordingly as they pay job men in the garage,before I finished my service year I was able to set up a business(where I sell Car body filler and Car paints and Car fancies) from the money I earned from car panel bitting and spraying.

Since three years that I have graduated this has been what that pays all my bill, when I started many of my fellow corp members mocked me,the girls especially laughed at me and said I am foolish,that didn't stop me,I pushed against all odd and today I am way too far ahead of almost all of them because we still keep in touch and anytime they visits Abuja I give them free accommodation whenever they are called for job interview.
I have three guys now learning under me,they are also corp members,I talked to them about it and they took my advice,and by the time they would be through they won't be hopping from one job interview to another.I am only trying to solve unemployment problem in my own little way.
Don't sit and wait for a job you would never get,being a graduate is not a guaranty that you would be employed,swallow your pride,tame your ego and learn a skill,it will benefit you a lot and do more good to you more than a job can do.-Efetobore Joshua(Bwari Area Council Abuja)

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2017
Job Vacancy At Department of Seaports & Customs-Government of Sharjah In UAE...

For Details : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/job-vacancy-at-department-of-seaports-customs-government-of-sharjah-in-uae/

All Nationals Welcome......

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by sirhamilton(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2017
A reputable school in PH is looking for young vibrant teachers for the Early Years and Primary sections of the School.
*Salary lucrative
*Environment that supports professional development .
� 0808 901 7224
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by jopaulmj: 7:07pm On Nov 03, 2017
Jobs In Oman At Oman Air..

For Details : http://gulfjobvacancy.com/aviation-jobs-oman-oman-air/

All Nationals Welcome......

(1) (2) (3) ... (1362) (1363) (1364) (1365) (1366) (1367) (1368) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.