Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2431129 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 1:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. Aunty Jaz has over 5 years of experience in this art! I'm an apprentice under her *smiles. Welcome back from Church Bro Moyarh.

Wait! Where are you from? Is this moniker an adaptation of the Nigerian language?
Lol. I concur, from the way she constructed that 'ad' and evidently she has mentored u well too.

And thank you, hope u went aswell?

Yes it is. Actually it's Moya, wch is edo - same way youruba's have Moyo and deltans have Maya...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
lantessy:

amicable09, Happy Sunday to you. It's a serious matter, and it's to be taken seriously cheesy
Lol. I'm glad you understand the importance of this matter. In a few days time hopefully, I will be doing business with you *smiles.

But please don't be like Karleone who is always away when he should be around, he calls a lady and next thing he's rushing off to a site or leaves for lunch with some contractors.

I hope you are different?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:46pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moyarh:

Lol. I concur, from the way she constructed that 'ad' and evidently she has mentored u well too.

And thank you, hope u went aswell?

Yes it is. Actually it's Moya, wch is edo - same way youruba's have Moyo and deltans have Maya...
Oh! Wow! You just taught me something new. Thanks. Does your name have the same meaning with the Yoruba and Delta version?

I went too and service was fine.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:
Yes o. It been under review since November. How are you today?
Oh! K. I'm very fine, thanks. You?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by karleone(m): 1:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. I'm glad you understand the importance of this matter. In a few days time hopefully, I will be doing business with you *smiles.

But please don't be like Karleone who is always away when he should be around, he calls a lady and next thing he's rushing off to a site or leaves for lunch with some contractors.

I hope you are different?

Huh!
Oh!! Not my fault nah.. I'm trying to put something down for our e-reltnship nah. I know you won't like a broke *ss nigga to come ask for your daughter's hand.
Responsibilities noted..
Abimbex007, we sure need to fix a date for ourselves. At least getting to know each other isn't a bad idea. I'm letting the floor open for you to choose a date/venue.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 1:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
karleone:

Huh!
Oh!! Not my fault nah.. I'm trying to put something down for our e-reltnship nah. I know you won't like a broke *ss nigga to come ask for your daughter's hand.
Responsibilities noted..
Abimbex007, we sure need to fix a date for ourselves. At least getting to know each other isn't a bad idea. I'm letting the floor open for you to choose a date/venue.
Lol. You will make a very good In-law. At least now when people ask me for results, I can show you to the world! You have indeed given me a good record.

Karl, I'll reply your mail soon biko.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 2:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Oh! Wow! You just taught me something new. Thanks. Does your name have the same meaning with the Yoruba and Delta version?

I went too and service was fine.
You're welcome, we learn new things everyday :-)
I don't think they mean the same thing, cos the Yoruba's alone have Moyosoreoluwa/Moyoade (that I know of) and the meanings are different. However they all have "rejoice" their meanings...

Where was ur moniker coined from?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:
Hello people......

Please take this VERY seriously!

Any young, focused and ambitious lady residing in Ibadan should kindly indicate interest in a full time job.

Beauty is desired but not a prerequisite.

Job specs:

To love and cherish a very dear friend of mine and I mean in REAL LIFE

Please gold diggers stay off... Players keep your distance.... Runz girls kindly pass by....

If u are not interested in a real serious relationship please don't bother.

NB: The guy is gonna be worth your while..... That's a sister to sister promise wink

PS: I'm REALLY serious!

amicable09 pls take note and advertise this vacancy

Hmmm... Let the guy come and declare his assets here... Then we will know the category of babes to recommend grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 2:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:
Oh! K. I'm very fine, thanks. You?
I'm great

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

No no no please not Lero o... We ain't talking NL here na.... We discussing real life stuff wink

About the clause on Ibadan.... I'd discuss with him before today runs out to know if we can be flexible enough to stretch to Lasgidi wink

Btw... Lero no vex o... Na she ask me question o

^^^

I just dey observe
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 2:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
karleone:

Welcome dear! You must be exhausted, I guess.
How was church today?
Church was great today! Tanx sir *smiles*
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 2:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lero15:

Hmmm... Let the guy come and declare his assets here... Then we will know the category of babes to recommend grin

Lol Lero trust me on this one.. He doesn't have to come here to declare himself.
I assure y'all ladies my friend is a man that's worth the chase smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday fam

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moyarh:

You're welcome, we learn new things everyday :-)
I don't think they mean the same thing, cos the Yoruba's alone have Moyosoreoluwa/Moyoade (that I know of) and the meanings are different. However they all have "rejoice" their meanings...

Where was ur moniker coined from?
Lol. Mine? Dictionary and the year I registered on NL. That's all.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 2:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
karleone:

Huh!
Responsibilities noted..
I'll ask mama abt dat wink
She'll cum up wif a date/venue, she's a pro in dat grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moyarh:

Lol. Your own tongue shall open doors for you.
I'm good too, thanks for asking, iyawo Lero15 smiley

Hi...

You mentioned me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:
Hello people......

Please take this VERY seriously!

Any young, focused and ambitious lady residing in Ibadan should kindly indicate interest in a full time job.

Beauty is desired but not a prerequisite.

Job specs:

To love and cherish a very dear friend of mine and I mean in REAL LIFE

Please gold diggers stay off... Players keep your distance.... Runz girls kindly pass by....

If u are not interested in a real serious relationship please don't bother.

NB: The guy is gonna be worth your while..... That's a sister to sister promise wink

PS: I'm REALLY serious!

amicable09 pls take note and advertise this vacancy
What's the pay like?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
abimbawealth:
Happy Sunday fam
*runs to Abimba with arms open wide* *hugs* Happy Sunday dear, where is ksstroud? Didn't you people leave church together?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 2:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol Lero trust me on this one.. He doesn't have to come here to declare himself.
I assure y'all ladies my friend is a man that's worth the chase smiley

You still get work to do oo.

Age group, profession, tribe, height and complexion of the dude
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:
Lol. Mine? Dictionary and the year I registered on NL. That's all.
You certainly live up to your name :-)
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 2:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

*runs to Abimba with arms open wide*
*hugs*
Happy Sunday dear, where is ksstroud? Didn't you people leave church together?
*hug* same to you...he's in a meeting, had to leave him to prepare lunch. (we don't eat before going to Church)
Thanks for asking
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
Abimbex007:

I'll ask mama abt dat wink
She'll cum up wif a date/venue, she's a pro in dat grin
The two of you don't need to fix anything. Just start knowing yourselves here in the open! Transparency is required *winks. I don't want secret meetings *smiles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 2:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lero15:

Hi...
You mentioned me
Yes sir... You and your e-wife are admirable. Hope u'r good?

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ceecee0703(m): 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Ehen! I'm here now. Went to read one very sweet but long writeup by karleone *smiles.

Gee love, mcshegs submitted his proposal? I received your mail. I'll have to arrange for a chat with him, before we move to test stage and then the interview process, then medicals. If he passes all these testings then we will meet his guarantors. After which we can satisfactorily conclude and extend our lovely handshake to him for partnership. *smiles.

Chai...there is God oo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
abimbawealth:

*hug* same to you...he's in a meeting, had to leave him to prepare lunch. (we don't eat before going to Church)
Thanks for asking
Lero and I don't eat too before going to church but I cook before leaving in the morning. I hope you have finished cooking? Don't want him mad at you for not setting the table before he returns.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 2:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

The two of you don't need to fix anything. Just start knowing yourselves here in the open! Transparency is required *winks. I don't want secret meetings *smiles.

Okk mummy,,, cheesy
Abimbawealth,,,wier did u hide ksstroud?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moyarh:

You certainly live up to your name :-)
Thanks, I'm flattered! lol. You rejoice all the time like your name says *means.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
ceecee0703:

Chai...there is God oo
... your signature, I concur! Lol.
RELAX! *smiles
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 2:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Lero and I don't eat too before going to church but I cook before leaving in the morning. I hope you have finished cooking? Don't want him mad at you for not setting the table before he returns.
He's on his way sef...and table is set grin

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 2:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
Abimbex007:

Okk mummy,,, cheesy
Abimbawealth,,,wier did u hide ksstroud?? undecided
Sake mi, hide ke, Ksstroud darling, your attention is needed here...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by wroskian(m): 2:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Oooooohhhh! Engineer release money na! Engr Karl is not like this oh! Atlantic ocean is too far sef, there is Lake Chad behind us, I can always go there with a bucket whenever physical water is needed... lol. But this particular watering is different, requires more.

Should I send my BVN to you?
BVN will be accepted as soon as the package is safely delivered cheesy , for now stick to the basics of your newly found profession wink

And I decided to call in my engineers to make your job easier. Lake Chad is not a place to go for now, boko boys are technically dancing shoki there o grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 2:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
wroskian:

BVN will be accepted as soon as the package is safely delivered cheesy , for now stick to the basics of your newly found profession wink

And I decided to call in my engineers to make your job easier. Lake Chad is not a place to go for now, boko boys are technically dancing shoki there o grin
Wroskian are you in any way insinuating that I'm involved in human trafficking? My e-sister must hear this!

Boko boys by the way are still in Sambisa *smiles.

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.