Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,676 members, 7,837,504 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (796) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2432011 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

amicable09 do you see what I see? Matchmaking.... Not a bad business wink wink cheesy grin
Not bad at all Jaz. There are a lot of young people seeking for love everywhere.

We'll soon commercialize it *winks
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Moyarh(m): 6:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Not bad at all Jaz. There are a lot of young people seeking for love everywhere.

We'll soon commercialize it *winks
Opportunity has always been the biological mother of invention. Who knows... Una mail boxes go full. Hehe
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
wroskian:
Insinuating what Far from it....oya no vex my LOVE DOCTOR. smiley
Ksstroud, I wish you a great week ahead too wink
grin Ok. I no vex again.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moyarh:

Opportunity has always been the biological mother of invention. Who knows... Una mail boxes go full. Hehe
Please o, members of the public should not send me mails ooo! I don't do this outside the chatroom please... lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Ndissle(m): 6:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Happy Sunday fellow nairalanders.......I am here to assist you with hardware and software challenges you may be facing with your mobile phones. I am based in LAGOS and my office/shop is at no: 22 Obafemi Awolowo way ikeja( computer village) and the name of the Plaza is FINET. I fix all models of mobile phones like BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, GIONEE INFINIX, ITEL, INNJOO, etc and i'm good at it. So, if you have lines on your screen, broken screen or touchpad, whether your phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc), all you need to do is to reach me on 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4 and you can also chat with me on whatsapp with the same number. This is a way to make it easy and fast for you to get your phone fixed not on the roadside but in a proper office were you will be sure your phone will be safe. Before i forget, we sell new phones of all models in the plaza(FINET) at affordable prices

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 6:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:
Me
Have you left us in this part of the world? I'll miss you na, come back!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:
Update on the relationship vacancy...

If you reside in Lagos and you believe you've got that extra to offer, then feel free to apply

Love knows only our hearts and not our locations wink

How do I apply because am interested.

All na job.

Please guys, send me materials and resources to my email address. No time. I need to start preparing!
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 6:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
tollyB:

normal sunday as usual..
hope you not missing me much tongue

You know I miss you every time. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

Good line. It like you've got a lot of wooing lines in your brain. C'mon show us what you've got. I'm listening patiently for that one word that ll make me say I do.
Running out of things to do to get you out of my mind. All I have is ur moniker, that lingers in my mind to think about you, increasing the urge of getting to see ur face. How about we start with you putting up a profile pic??
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 6:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Oh love, you heard right! Welcome to the chatroom. Do you know the young man by name Dahveydson! If you do, what is your relationship with him?

Sorry I have to ask all these questions now, because I just want you happy... lol.

Happy Sunday super lioness

Looool. You want to ruin me on NL.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Yes dear

I'm REALLY real here...

Someone is really gonna get this sweet man....

Okay
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Have you left us in this part of the world? I'll miss you na, come back!

The world is too corrupted
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaboninc:

How do I apply because am interested.

All na job.

Please guys, send me materials and resources to my email address. No time. I need to start preparing!

Fear God and Say No to Homosexuality! angry
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 6:59pm On Jan 17, 2016
Abimbex007:

Lemme ooo ehn ehn tongue
I won't
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
mcshegs:

Running out of things to do to get you out of my mind. All I have is ur moniker, that lingers in my mind to think about you, increasing the urge of getting to see ur face. How about we start with you putting up a profile pic??
How about telling me things I don't already heard before. That first line was lifted directly from BRANDY's long distance. I'm a fan of good music, so copying lines directly to woo me will certainly not work. If you want to make me feel special, be innovative
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 7:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol... Amicable09 what yah say... LGBT no way Abi?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by pweetyoge(f): 7:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Oh love, you heard right! Welcome to the chatroom. Do you know the young man by name Dahveydson! If you do, what is your relationship with him?

Sorry I have to ask all these questions now, because I just want you happy... lol.

Happy Sunday super lioness
Emmn yes i know the young man by name Dahveydson..we just became friends after we found out we graduated from the same university..No biggiee
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
pweetyoge:

Emmn yes i know the young man by name Dahveydson..we just became friends after we found out we graduated from the same university..No biggiee

My pleasure...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 7:10pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Are you m or f?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 7:13pm On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:

Lol.
How you mean na?

Am interested in the available vacancy.

BTW, who's available?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 7:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
mcshegs:

Really? Is that all you've got?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

Looool. You want to ruin me on NL.
Lol. You should never contemplate deactivation o, I am just trying to uncover some things *smiles.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaboninc:

Are you m or f?

Lol I'm very female...

Buh I'm searching a partner for my male friend cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 7:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

How about telling me things I don't already heard before. That first line was lifted directly from BRANDY's long distance. I'm a fan of good music, so copying lines directly to woo me will certainly not work. If you want to make me feel special, be innovative

Why don't you make him feel special?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by kaboninc(m): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol I'm very female...

Buh I'm searching a partner for my male friend cheesy

Hahahaha

Well just in case you or your female friend is searching for a partner, please send me a mail oh.

We're in the job vacancy thread
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:18pm On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:

What's LGBT in full, kss?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 7:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
pweetyoge:

Ok thanks. Continue with your friendship *smiles
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 7:21pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaboninc:

Why don't you make him feel special?
I'm sorry I don't know how to do that. Or do you have any proposition as to how to accomplish that?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 7:22pm On Jan 17, 2016
kaboninc:

Hahahaha

Well just in case you or your female friend is searching for a partner, please send me a mail oh.

We're in the job vacancy thread
Noted
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Lol. You should never contemplate deactivation o, I am just trying to uncover some things *smiles.

You can ask me anything wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 7:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

How would I have known abt your interest apart from merely asking directly if I didn't pull that? Think I got that right. How about we don't do this just for fellow Joblanders? How about we make this a real adventure??
Inability to place a face to the moniker isn't helping tho.

(1) (2) (3) ... (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.