Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,272 members, 7,836,224 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (797) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2431116 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 7:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:

Lol... Amicable09 what yah say... LGBT no way Abi?

This one you raised LGBT and you're anon. Ok, lemme pim. smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 7:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
mcshegs:

How would I have known abt your interest apart from merely asking directly if I didn't pull that? Think I got that right. How about we don't do this just for fellow Joblanders? How about we make this a real adventure??
Inability to place a face to the moniker isn't helping tho.
As of now, you don't need a face to the moniker, all you need is emotional connection.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Lol yea of cos.... Everyone wants chasis cheesy
Buh they'd find out as soon as they indicate interest via PM...

NL is very public.. Can't gv explicit details of someone dear to me

OK o.
I no say you no go gree tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Lero15(m): 7:32pm On Jan 17, 2016
Moyarh:

I'm good.
Happy Sunday,
Have a productive week ahead

Thanks boss.
You too.

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by lantessy(m): 7:41pm On Jan 17, 2016
Anyone knows what GEExclusive can offer? No be say she go come friendzone after strict and strenuous recruitment process oo? smiley

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

You know I miss you every time. smiley
miss you more Dear... nice family picture ... me likey
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
lantessy:
Anyone knows what GEExclusive can offer? No be say she go come friendzone after strict and strenuous recruitment process oo? smiley
Let me at this point inform you that after the rigorous recruitment, a preferred boo will be chosen. The preferred boo should be ready with the following items cus just after the exercise, will come our Nairaland wedding.
(1) Online wedding ring
(2) Online wedding gown
(3) Online wedding shoes
It is important to note that the maid of honour for the wedding will be Amicable09 while Abimbex007 will be the ring bearer.

So if I were you, I ll use all the weapons in my arsenal to ensure I get to put an online ring on her finger.
Meanwhile, there ll be online honeymoon, so be ready

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Dahveydson(m): 8:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
tollyB:
miss you more Dear...
nice family picture ...
me likey

Someone went checking on me grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by mcshegs(m): 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

As of now, you don't need a face to the moniker, all you need is emotional connection.
The power of the face in speeding up the much-needed emotional connection can't be under-emphasized, still.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

Let me at this point inform you that after the rigorous recruitment, a preferred boo will be chosen. The preferred boo should be ready with the following items cus just after the exercise, will come our Nairaland wedding.
(1) Online wedding ring
(2) Online wedding gown
(3) Online wedding shoes
It is important to note that the maid of honour for the wedding will be Amicable09 while Abimbex007 will be the ring bearer.

So if I were you, I ll use all the weapons in my arsenal to ensure I get to put an online ring on her finger.
Meanwhile, there ll be online honeymoon, so be ready
RSVP- ProudOlodo grin
I luv food plsss grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Abimbex007:

RSVP- ProudOlodo grin
I luv food plsss grin
I trust proudolodo will do a wonderful job. His name proceeds him. As for Food, don't worry daughter, just make a wish and it shall be granted

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
mcshegs:

The power of the face in speeding up the much-needed emotional connection can't be under-emphasized, still.
Sorry prospective boo, I don't put my picture on social platform.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

Y piming
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 8:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

Sorry prospective boo, I don't put my picture on social platform.

For real...
These ones I'm seeing on fb nko....
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 8:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:

For real...
These ones I'm seeing on fb nko....
Oga Stroud, clear your eyes and check again. Maybe you seeing Abinbawealth's pics
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by banexstar: 9:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ogas nd madams, i tot dis s a job nd vacancy chat room, not a chaikingnd marriage room. ooo, all of una don get job finish, shebi?? nd GEE... u b gay wey boys fr here dey hustle u lik plaintain
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
banexstar:
Ogas nd madams, i tot dis s a job nd vacancy chat room, not a chaikingnd marriage room. ooo, all of una don get job finish, shebi?? nd GEE... u b gay wey boys fr here dey hustle u lik plaintain

davide470:
I am sure quite a number of you JobLanders will agree with me that it’s about time we had a chat room in this section. The most important reason being the constant derailing of serious threads which may span into pages.

Hence forth, IGNORANCE IS NO EXCUSE: All trivial gists, gossips, discussions, chat-ups, e-toasting etcetera should be done on this thread. Any defaulter to the normal Nairaland rules shall be... well, fill in the Gap. Also, if you have any questions for the Mods, if you want to abuse me / us, please feel free to do it here.

Post whatever you ever wanted or needed to say to your favourite JobLander (whatever that means) outside actual serious Job threads.

You can even hook-up, plan a meeting or a coup, just about anything.

Anyways, enjoy! wink

That was the opening post of this thread on October 20, 2014.

I'm sure that answers your kind concern cheesy

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by beau49: 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
amicable09:

Beau love, you sure say na street you dey? lol. Abeg change street, move to the Island.

You just mentioned the magic word.... Oya gimme money lemme move sharp sharp. cheesy cheesy
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:

I returned to the Jupiter, and being the largest planet, the tour is kinda lengthy... As if I'm not from there again..
Happy Lord's day
Oh! How is the empire doing? Hope there's been no recent threat from the invaders. I woulda asked that you help me pick some Jupiter dust. I need if to catayse some important Mission Earth programme. Good to have you back though, at least my green blood is humming again that a green blother is on the planet smiley
Happy New Week
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 9:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

Oga Stroud, clear your eyes and check again. Maybe you seeing Abimbawealth's pics

#correct
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by busybeei5(f): 10:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
Lero15:

No be so? grin
naso wink

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Oh! How is the empire doing? Hope there's been no recent threat from the invaders. I woulda asked that you help me pick some Jupiter dust. I need if to catayse some important Mission Earth programme. Good to have you back though, at least my green blood is humming again that a green blother is on the planet smiley
Happy New Week

grin
Same wishes
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

Oga Stroud, clear your eyes and check again. Maybe you seeing Abinbawealth's pics

Don't dare me...proof ain't far from me
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:15pm On Jan 17, 2016
busybee15 busybeei5
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dahveydson:

Talk joor! I have many questions for you sef
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by busybeei5(f): 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:
busybee15 busybeei5
ogini
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by amicable09(f): 10:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
beau49:

You just mentioned the magic word.... Oya gimme money lemme move sharp sharp. cheesy cheesy
Lol. You don't need money first. Let me give you an address. Or you have a place in mind?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by GEExclusive: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
ksstroud:

Don't dare me...proof ain't far from me
Does that mean you've invested 90% of your useful time stalking me?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:42pm On Jan 17, 2016
GEExclusive:

Does that mean you've invested 90% of your useful time stalking me?
105%

2 Likes

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin
busybeei5:
ogini
Hi
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
abimbawealth:

Hi you...sup?
I'm good smiley Sup you too? Oh, why ask? Being around Ksstroud is nothing short of good wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
ProudOlodo:

I'm good smiley Sup you too? Oh, why ask? Being around Ksstroud is nothing short of good wink
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (794) (795) (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.