Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,256 members, 7,846,174 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom - Jobs/Vacancies (799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom (2436057 Views)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Most Kinds Of People In Nairaland's Jobs/vacancies Section / Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1490) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Abimbex007: 8:46am On Jan 18, 2016
ProudOlodo:

Why RSVP? Abimbex007 you already have something na. Pls lemme get the food...and maybe if there's something about money too grin
Leave d food part 4 we madams *lol*
RSVP best suits u cheesy
And money? We can manage dt as well,,,tanx tongue
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by busybeei5(f): 8:48am On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:
grin
Hi
hi, you missed me? wink
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by emmyw(m): 9:05am On Jan 18, 2016
faites:
Please guys, I need help. I studied mass comm in my 1st degree and industrial sociology and personnel management in my second degree. I've worked in the newspaper sector for 5 years and I know all there is to know about the job.

The problem now is, cos of some issues, I want to change profession, but I don't know which job sector my experience would be more acceptable except administration. From what I've seen so far, admin jobs are for OND, HND with one or two years experience.

Pls, where else can I fit in with my qualification and experience?
You shouldn't go for the availability of the job but passion, so many people are in school struggling to graduate from the two courses you mentioned above, but from what am seeing so far, you are not satisfied with the profession, the moment you have passion for something, your dream job will locate you, am so happy for you Dear, as young as you are, you have already obtained 2 degree, you are ambitious and industrious, you really have to ask yourself some questions, what you really have passion for? where you want to work? the firm you love to work on? it might not be easy getting there, but when you finally get what you want the stress will turn to story.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by brightest212(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2016
VACANCY
A reputable award winning ICT company is recruiting marketers for PH office. The company services the ICT infrastructure of banks, govt agencies, corporate organisations, oil & gas.

Minimum qualification HND/ BSc any descipline
Marketing experience in ICT company is an added advantage
Renumeration is very attractive.

Interested candidates should submit their CV to
ejames690@gmail.com
brightest212@gmail.com.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ProudOlodo: 9:20am On Jan 18, 2016
Abimbex007:

Leave d food part 4 we madams *lol*
RSVP best suits u cheesy
And money? We can manage dt as well,,,tanx tongue
Gender discrimination sad Issorait. I will tell everyone that calls for RSVP how I'm being cheated
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by samrovers: 9:21am On Jan 18, 2016
Get The Skills To Live The Way You Want! Secure Admission in the 1 (one) month intensive Training Program for Mobile Phone, Decoder, and Laptop Repairs . McDorsey will also support you to set up & run your own repair center! Enrollment is still on-going interested candidates can now apply
online by clicking on the link https://docs.google.com/a/mcdorsey.com/forms/d/1MN4wc-DdbvLys081fHI7bqIOG1Sz6t0_52W8HaDXMRw/viewform?usp=send_form For more further information please contact 08172806437, 08098333299 or E-mail [email]training@mcdorsey.com
[/email]

1 Share

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by faites(f): 9:40am On Jan 18, 2016
emmyw:
You shouldn't go for the availability of the job but passion, so many people are in school struggling to graduate from the two courses you mentioned above, but from what am seeing so far, you are not satisfied with the profession, the moment you have passion for something, your dream job will locate you, am so happy for you Dear, as young as you are, you have already obtained 2 degree, you are ambitious and industrious, you really have to ask yourself some questions, what you really have passion for? where you want to work? the firm you love to work on? it might not be easy getting there, but when you finally get what you want the stress will turn to story.

Thanks a lot for ur observations. I have actually asked myself such questions, and I came up with the conclusion that the only thing I don't want to do is marketing and sales, asides that, I am open to almost anything. But I want to know what adverts I should be responding to.
Thank you.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Hello people......

Please take this VERY seriously!

Any young, focused and ambitious lady residing in Ibadan should kindly indicate interest in a full time job.

Beauty is desired but not a prerequisite.

Job specs:

To love and cherish a very dear friend of mine and I mean in REAL LIFE

Please gold diggers stay off... Players keep your distance.... Runz girls kindly pass by....

If u are not interested in a real serious relationship please don't bother.

NB: The guy is gonna be worth your while..... That's a sister to sister promise wink

PS: I'm REALLY serious!

Application process:

Quote me
Indicate your interest in the offer
Request to send me a PM
and we'd carry on from there

I should invite him to NairaLand to do this himself, but unfortunately he is always too busy to get in touch with social media life

#saveAheart

Update on the relationship vacancy...

If you reside in Lagos and you believe you've got that extra to offer, then feel free to apply

Love knows only our hearts and not our locations wink

Adequate details wld be provided to the females that show interest.

Thanks cool
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by hariorh: 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
faites:

Thanks a lot for ur observations. I have actually asked myself such questions, and I came up with the conclusion that the only thing I don't want to do is marketing and sales, asides that, I am open to almost anything. But I want to know what adverts I should be responding to.
Thank you.

Someone here mentioned it already. Human Resources, since you have a degree in Personnel Management. Just try get an additional certification from CIPM (chartered institute of personnel management) to make things easier for you

1 Like

Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 9:59am On Jan 18, 2016
karleone:
#Countdown to page 800!! 10 pages to go.
Jazmiynne, get ready for your awoof food o...
The first person to make page 800 will get a ...... from me.

#iNOtalkANYTHING oooo

Let the countdown begin.................

Na when time reach I go remind you sha
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 9:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Jazzy babe...you seem to be serious about this vacancy of a thing..Good morning
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2016
busybeei5:

hi, you missed me? wink

We missed you...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:14am On Jan 18, 2016
abimbawealth:
Jazzy babe...you seem to be serious about this vacancy of a thing..Good morning

Sweetheart I'm really serious o

This is no joke. But since he wants someone with goals and ambitions I just feel JobLand has a lot more of that than the fun people @ RomanceLand
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:19am On Jan 18, 2016
GEExclusive:

Seriously 105%? Based on the little knowledge I've garnered in recent time, no adventure or expended energy can be 100% efficient. So going beyond normal contravene Engineering law and as such, will provide ground for your disqualification except proven otherwise.

I'll pretend Mis wealth is not seeing this

grin
This is an homo Sapiens point of view... Ceteris paribus; since you guys are under gravitational pull...your engineering standards are conditional...
Here in the space... Where are above gravity...
Our expendable energy, strength or time is infinite...
In your engineering, you deal with finite differentials whether first order or last order grin grin
Come here and see our per infiniti performance not on per cent or per thousand...
We are superbeings...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:19am On Jan 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

This is no joke. But since he wants someone with goals and ambitions I just feel JobLand has a lot more of that than the fun people @ RomanceLand
Goodluck...
Ksstroud, Amicable, Abimbex, GEE, ProudOlodo, Dahyvedson e.t.c...Good morning guys, I wish y'all a blessed week
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

We are available...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:23am On Jan 18, 2016
abimbawealth:

Goodluck...
Ksstroud, Amicable, Abimbex, GEE, ProudOlodo, Dahyvedson e.t.c...Good morning guys, I wish y'all a blessed week

Sweetest... I wish an exponential portion of all your wishes...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by busybeei5(f): 10:24am On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:

We missed you...
oya chop kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by olumite1234(m): 10:28am On Jan 18, 2016
Please does anyone have any update on the 2015 FAAN recruitment?
Since the exercise have been concluded,no new information. Even,the communicating recruitment website have been closed down.
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:28am On Jan 18, 2016
busybeei5:
oya chop kiss
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
That's not choppable...
thanks grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:30am On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:

Sweetest... I wish an exponential portion of all your wishes...
How are you today dear?
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:30am On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:

We are available...

Kss you know I'm confused as to your gender....

But if you are female u are very welcome to send a PM
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2016
Moyarh:

Na, I don't. Y did u ask?

Sorry, the moniker sounds familiar around that area...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:31am On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:

We are available...
We
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:31am On Jan 18, 2016
abimbawealth:

Goodluck...

No good morning for me abi sad sad
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

Kss you know I'm confused as to your gender....

But if you are female u are very welcome to send a PM
We really are confused grin
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:32am On Jan 18, 2016
abimbawealth:

We

Yes now... Are we not one... What ever you do... I support....
But on a more serious note, talk to Jazmiynne privately... We need to attend to it intimately...
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:33am On Jan 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

No good morning for me abi sad sad
You got yours first...my first post quoting you...check
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by ksstroud: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2016
abimbawealth:

How are you today dear?

Very fine... Your food transformed me holistically
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:34am On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:

But on a more serious note, talk to Jazmiynne privately... We need to attend to it intimately...
Oro e ye mi...odabo
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by Jazmiynne: 10:34am On Jan 18, 2016
ksstroud:

abimbawealth.....I'm waiting for the PM o smiley
Re: Jobs/vacancies Section Chatroom by abimbawealth(f): 10:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Jazmiynne:

abimbawealth.....I'm waiting for the PM o smiley
Oh ok, and what should be the content?

(1) (2) (3) ... (796) (797) (798) (799) (800) (801) (802) ... (1490) (Reply)

Strictly For Those Interested In Teaching Jobs / Updated-New Job Vacancies / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.