Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,426 members, 7,819,551 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? (851 Views)

No Girl Can Ever Insult Me Im A Beautiful Boy (pics) / No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Is It Proper For My Girlfriend To Sleep In A Guys House? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by ayoolastowe(m): 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2014
I have always wondered nd pondered on this 'cached phrase' that circulate among guys (introverts mostly);that no girl is really out of your league,buts its guys that carry(heavyweights nd loaded wiv cash,i mean) that makes them look unapproachable.Is it really true or do we guys say this to console ourselves or to cover for our ineptitude on psyching a girl?[s]I have always wondered nd pondered on this 'cached phrase' that circulate among guys (introverts mostly);that no girl is really out of your league,buts its guys that carry(heavyweights nd loaded wiv cash,i mean) that makes them look unapproachable.Is it really true or do we guys say this to console ourselves or to cover for our ineptitude on psyching a girl?[/s]I have always wondered nd pondered on this 'cached phrase' that circulate among guys (introverts mostly);that no girl is really out of your league,buts its guys that carry(heavyweights nd loaded wiv cash,i mean) that makes them look unapproachable.Is it really true or do we guys say this to console ourselves or to cover for our ineptitude on psyching a girl?
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by chigoizie7(m): 6:28pm On Oct 20, 2014
yea , for sure. no gal is out of a guys league, its just ur personality nd comportment, just like the saying, "show the most beautiful gal u ve seen and i will show the guy that is tird of fucking her.2

1 Like

Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by iceberylin(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2014
We introverts Lack Guts cry
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by djeezy(m): 6:30pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
Smoke weed grin cheesy
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by mizmeme(f): 6:32pm On Oct 20, 2014
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by Waspy(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2014
^^^^ He's already hooked on weed. sad
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by valmunich(m): 6:34pm On Oct 20, 2014
Lemme go and Crack my brain, I'll be back wif my comment sad
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by ayoolastowe(m): 6:37pm On Oct 20, 2014
chigoizie7:
yea , for sure. no gal is out of a guys league, its just ur personality nd comportment, just like the saying, "show the most beautiful gal u ve seen and i will show the guy that is tird of fucking her.2
yeah,i agree to some xtent.but remember an old english adage "cut ur cloth according to ur size".u cant say because of ur 'personality or comportment',u can win a girls attention.it dmands more to win a girl's attentn.aldo,sme girls put unnecessary air of pompousness around dat mks dem really luks unapproachable.
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by ayoolastowe(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
iceberylin:
Not guts,blame it on nature.
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by iceberylin(m): 6:39pm On Oct 20, 2014
djeezy:
Smoke weed grin cheesy
You know me na...usually i dont sad
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2014
Honestly, I don't understand your question.

Can you please rephrase rather than repeat the same line over and over again in your original post?
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by ayoolastowe(m): 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2014
torhuke:
Honestly, I don't understand your question.

Can you please rephrase rather than repeat the same line over and over again in your original post?
I mean,are some girls really out of we guys league?
Re: Is It True No Girl Is Really Out Of A Guys League? by philantoxx(m): 7:35pm On Oct 20, 2014
daz if d guy is in no league at all.

(1) (Reply)

Letter To All The Girlfriends. (very Important) / Five Ways To Include Your Mother In Law In Your Wedding Planing- Bribes / 10 Gift Ideas For Your Girlfriend At Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.