Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane (11604 Views)

Hey Guys.... Would U Have Sex With This Kind Of Women If The Opportunity Arises? / How To Get Any Girl, Regardless Of Her Status Or Relationship With You! / Man Asks 200 Women If They'll Have Sex With Him - See Their Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 5:23am On Oct 21, 2014
[b]I was reading several threads and i seen these women say things like i wish my boyfriend / husband had that kind of money. but the question they fail to ask themselves is, if your boyfriend / husband has that kind of money why would he stay with you ? women need to realize that the caliber of women that men get is directly proportional to their bank account. if a man has 50 percent money in his bank account, he would get a woman that is 50 percent looking. if a man has 70 percent money in his bank account he would get a 70 percent looking woman. so you have to realize that you are only as good as the amount of money the guy has in his bank account. water will always find its level. if a man with 50 percent bank account and 50 percent lookiing woman suddenly hits millions of dollars what do you think will happen ? water will always find its level. he would upgrade to a woman that looks 90 percent and kick you to the curb. so you better be careful what you ask for. some of you need to look in the mirror and then gauge who you are, and then go look for the man that is on your level. this is the only way you can sustain a healthy relationship. be careful what you wish for. there is no way in this carnal world that a man with 90 percent money will stay with a 50 percent looking woman. water will always find its level. so you are only as good as what the man can afford at this point in time, so you better pray to God that your man does not hit the lottery because he will be out the door faster than you can say OSANOBUA [/b] cheesy

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by OlisahMETU: 5:24am On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmmm
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Tallesty1(m): 5:55am On Oct 21, 2014
Too early nah
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 21, 2014
see how this op dey reason, even some poor man has the beauty man and some rich dude have worwor wife.

2 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Tymax(m): 5:58am On Oct 21, 2014
50% money? 50% of what
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by Nobody: 5:59am On Oct 21, 2014
see how this op dey reason,no be all poor man dey marry worwor wife oo,infacr some of their wife is pretty than rich dude wives self
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 6:06am On Oct 21, 2014
prettythicksme:
see how this op dey reason, even some poor man has the beauty man and some rich dude have worwor wife.
yeah the reason the rich dude has worwor wife is because he has 4 or 5 beauty things on the side. i am sure he has stopped yanshing the wife and her role is strictly ' the mother of my kids '. and poor man with beautiful wife ? show me that. i need to see it. i really do. not in nigeria
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by freshness2020: 6:10am On Oct 21, 2014
Marriage is not arithmetic op!

3 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 6:11am On Oct 21, 2014
freshness2020:
Marriage is not arithmetic op!
trust me it is. water will always find its level. thats arithmetic wink
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by IBOGIRL1: 6:37am On Oct 21, 2014
@ op,dis fine tuesday morning? Wetin Percentage,and water level, get to do wit marriage? All dis ganja and chelsea lords on nairaland. Ur analysis is so irrational..

4 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by shindarayo(f): 6:41am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
[b]I was reading several threads and i seen these women say things like i wish my boyfriend / husband had that kind of money. but the question they fail to ask themselves is, if your boyfriend / husband has that kind of money why would he stay with you ? women need to realize that the caliber of women that men get is directly proportional to their bank account. if a man has 50 percent money in his bank account, he would get a woman that is 50 percent looking. if a man has 70 percent money in his bank account he would get a 70 percent looking woman. so you have to realize that you are only as good as the amount of money the guy has in his bank account. water will always find its level. if a man with 50 percent bank account and 50 percent lookiing woman suddenly hits millions of dollars what do you think will happen ? water will always find its level. he would upgrade to a woman that looks 90 percent and kick you to the curb. so you better be careful what you ask for. some of you need to look in the mirror and then gauge who you are, and then go look for the man that is on your level. this is the only way you can sustain a healthy relationship. be careful what you wish for. there is no way in this carnal world that a man with 90 percent money will stay with a 50 percent looking woman. water will always find its level. so you are only as good as what the man can afford at this point in time, so you better pray to God that your man does not hit the lottery because he will be out the door faster than you can say OSANOBUA [/b] cheesy
men like u make women make sure dir husband remain wretched for life.not all men are dumb like u.all wpmen ee beautiful wen dre is mony.jp uve seen pics of some celebrities wen dey hd notin.wen u hv 90 percent mony if u rily love ur partner ull love-vendor her up to 90.5 percent.

3 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by shindarayo(f): 6:43am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yeah the reason the rich dude has worwor wife is because he has 4 or 5 beauty things on the side. i am sure he has stopped yanshing the wife and her role is strictly ' the mother of my kids '. and poor man with beautiful wife ? show me that. i need to see it. i really do. not in nigeria
mumu of d highest order dts wat u are.maybe u tink d world ends in dt ghetto u reside in.upgrade to d up side of life then ull know wats up

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 6:45am On Oct 21, 2014
shindarayo:
mumu of d highest order dts wat u are.maybe u tink d world ends in dt ghetto u reside in.upgrade to d up side of life then ull know wats up
i see you hate to face lifes true harsh realities. well bury your head in the sand if you so wish. what i am doing here is simply spitting game for those who need it, not for those whose head is buried in utopia while their body is in dystopia cheesy
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 6:48am On Oct 21, 2014
shindarayo:
men like u make women make sure dir husband remain wretched for life.not all men are dumb like u.all wpmen ee beautiful wen dre is mony.jp uve seen pics of some celebrities wen dey hd notin.wen u hv 90 percent mony if u rily love ur partner ull love-vendor her up to 90.5 percent.
there is no such thing as love. thats all made up jargon. two things exist amongst humans of a male and female persuasion. the first is lust. and when the lust dies then comes compromise. no such thing as Love. thats teenage nonsense. grow up already

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by AfricanApple(f): 6:53am On Oct 21, 2014
op if u tell me your problem, maybe I can solve it for u
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by farano(f): 6:55am On Oct 21, 2014
*grins*
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:00am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
i see the realities of life is now deemed a problem and you will be the same woman asking your boyfriend for money for weave and mobile phone and if he cant afford it you are off to the next man who can. gettoutta here with that fakeness grin
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:00am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
Solve your problems first....

3 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:03am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
i see the realities of life is now deemed a problem and you will be the same woman asking your boyfriend for money for weave and mobile phone and if he cant afford it you are off to the next man who can. gettoutta here with that fakeness grin
True sire..... They live fake lives on nairaland. She can't even date a poor guy....

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:05am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
True sire..... They live fake lives on nairaland. She can't even date a poor guy....
exactly lmao. she come on here trying to be mother theresa when she know dayum well she is anna nicole smith grin

2 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:06am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
grin grin she got 99 problems and you aint one of em

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by AfricanApple(f): 7:09am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
yawns
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by AfricanApple(f): 7:10am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
ushe face your front, don't speak when u are not spoken to.

1 Like

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:12am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
exactly lmao. she come on here trying to be mother theresa when she know dayum well she is anna nicole smith grin
grin.... Who wants to drink garri when they can eat fried rice and confirmed chicken?.... I bet you, she neglects poor guys more than anything.
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:14am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
African Apple? Moniker la Funny..... You can't bash the O.P and go free mam... So many people actually agree with him

2 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:15am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
yawns
i see so many of you deal in reality but pretend to live in a mills and boon novel when it is convenient. smdh
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
i know you aint speaking to the general like that. do you know who you are speaking to ? thats general MEILYN. oh no she didnt shocked

3 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by AfricanApple(f): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
boring
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by AfricanApple(f): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
African Apple? Moniker la Funny..... You can't bash the O.P and go free mam... So many people actually agree with him
yawns
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:18am On Oct 21, 2014
sukkot:
i see so many of you deal in reality but pretend to live in a mills and boon novel when it is convenient. smdh
hehehehe, she don run sire. She thought she could just bash the OP the way she likes...
Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by sukkot: 7:19am On Oct 21, 2014
MEILYN:
grin.... Who wants to drink garri when they can eat fried rice and confirmed chicken?.... I bet you, she neglects poor guys more than anything.
neglects poor guys ? you are being too generous. i bet you she slaps them if they have the nerve to toast her

2 Likes

Re: Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane by MEILYN(m): 7:21am On Oct 21, 2014
AfricanApple:
boring
Gossshhhhh. And the loud mouthed lady becomes sober grin. I can see boredom in your life. Cheer up mam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. / Please, Fvck Me ! / How Can I Control Hair Loss Caused By Masturbation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.