Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,807 members, 7,810,100 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. (11581 Views)

Why Guys Should Stop Complaining About Ladies Going After Readymade Men / Reasons Why Guys Nigerian Dump Ladies After Getting Under Their Skirts / Ladies, Stop Sending Guys Your Unclad Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 1:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
I have discovered that there is no point sending nairaland babes pm due to some of these reasons.

1. They don't reply your pm. nairaland babes don't reply pms. So what is the point sending them pms? Is there any need for that when they are dispising and dismissing your pm?

2. nairaland babes think that when you send them pm, it is because you want sex. What a dumb way to think. Do you think that it's all guys who send you pm that wants to have sex with you? Some wants to have a serious relationship with you that will leads to marriage.

3. Many nairaland babes are between the age of 13 to 17, and many of them still behave like kids. I don't want to date someone who is not matured in age and senses.

4. Many of them are too pompous and proud. Such ladies irritates me. Who do they think they are? Daughters of a president?

Guys, you can add yours.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by vizkiz: 1:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
Real men(i.e vizkiz,krall,tosyne2much,naijaboiy etc...) don't go about sending all chicks pm... wink

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Na trouble u dey take ur hand find oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 1:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
vizkiz:
Real men(i.e vizkiz,krall,tosyne2much,naijaboiy etc...) don't go about sending all chicks pm... wink
i dnt send pm either. It is because of many guys complaining that nairaland babes dnt reply pms that this thread was born. No girl on this forum can say that i have sent her a pm.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chibwike(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
i wonder wats the content of the pms...that these guys do send

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Baddestguyp(m): 1:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
I've never sent any a pm, and with what I'm hearing I don't think I will
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by FLAWLES(f): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
*Yawns*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by FLAWLES(f): 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mtsswww;;;;;who even send dem massage

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by pweetixandy: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
O.p u shld be called dumbmind instead. Soooo,how do u know what runs through a girls's mind when she sees pms frm male nairalanders. No,just tell me,has any nairaland babe told u "dumbmind,nairaland guys just want sex and that is why I dnt reply their pms". So u are one of the silly guys who wld pm a girl just because she quotes u and forgets abt it. the tin don dey pepper u since becos we dnt reply ur pms,lol! If u must pm a girl,I think somethn must have brought u two together,ask her "shld I pm u?" And if she says ok then u'ld be sure she wld reply. I taya for una o! U must be 15

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
vizkiz:
I have never sent PM to any lady [/i] grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 1:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
O.p u shld be called dumbmind instead. Soooo,how do u know what runs through a girls's mind when she sees pms frm male nairalanders. No,just tell me,has any nairaland babe told u "dumbmind,nairaland guys just want sex and that is why I dnt reply their pms". So u are one of the silly guys who wld pm a girl just because she quotes u and forgets abt it. the tin don dey pepper u since becos we dnt reply ur pms,lol! If u must pm a girl,I think somethn must have brought u two together,ask her "shld I pm u?" And if she says ok then u'ld be sure she wld reply. I taya for una o! U must be 15
this is how u know them. this is the way they talk. i doubt if u would be a good housewife.

16 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by softandsweet(f): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
In my opinion, I don't think nairaland ladies or girls always think that way. I also don't think guys always accept request from every lady. The Internet is similar to the world. You cant accept everyone. I guess anyone who receive a pm will first of all check the profile, and if there isnt any possible picture of the person, it creates some kind of doubt. If the person decides to go beyond that, to know who He/she is letting in, the posts sent by the person can give an idea of who that person is. It may be limited, but thats the best you can do in a anonymous forum like this.

5 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 2:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
**Spreads my banana leaf here**

Let's see how this thread goes

Btw, pweetixandy your comment fear me oooo grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by lilmax(m): 2:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Seriously guys that send PMS are trying.... I can't even imagine it...you don't need to think twice about no 4, boys help them display their pride
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
this is how u know them. this is the way they talk. i doubt if u would be a good housewife .
no come use laf kill me 4 here oooooo.. Lwkmd grin

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
*Singing*

Me I get plenty things to yan about e yea!

*walks past thread still singing*

grin
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Only if this mumu op knows how many pms and introductions we girls hv to do in a day, you will pity us.

6 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by farano(f): 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
vizkiz:
hmm They've sent to some ryt? tongue

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chimerase2: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op why re u soooo bitter abt dem not replying u
U said its not becos of sex
Ma dear stop lying to ur self
I just dnt like guys dat tell cheap lies

Must a gal reply ur pm eh undecided
If she no reply must u kill ua self over noting

U just dnt open a thread abt a gal not replying ur msg

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
no come use laf kill me 4 here oooooo.. Lwkmd grin
she will definitely be nagging woman. i pray God not to give me such as a wife.

1 Like

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Luckygurl(f): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetixandy:

Hehehehe!!
Babe Chillax, it hasn't gotten to this extent.

Btw Op, You appear as one who's pained. Looks like every single pm you've ever sent was ignored.
Don't take too personal, you only just have to try harder.

5 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by pweetixandy: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
this is how u know them. this is the way they talk. i doubt if u would be a good housewife.
na housewife u dey find for nairaland? Hehehehehehe bros,start saving for ur old age cos u will not find any. U will just die a single man.

5 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chimerase2: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
tosyne2much:
I have never sent PM to any lady [/i] grin
jesus shocked
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
chimerase2:
Op why re u soooo bitter abt dem not replying u
U said its not becos of sex
Ma dear stop lying to ur self
I just dnt like guys dat tell cheap lies

Must a gal reply ur pm eh undecided
If she no reply must u kill ua self over noting

U just dnt open a thread abt a gal not replying ur msg
i have not sent any girl on this forum a pm. this thread is because of some guys who does that.
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
vizkiz:
i always try to be as real as ever.

If i'm interested in you and I want us to go on the flip side I simply tell you here in the open.
Then maybe I can send the Pm.

My guy tosyne2much does this too and I hardly see the ladies rejecting his request.

That's the same way I got talking to mari.eolaè...I collected her pin in the presence of everyone on that certain thread while some guys were busy doing secret runs.
grin

On the other hand sha..some ladies use this PM to pride themselves. Naso one open thread the other day dey announce am undecided

Some people really lack attention from the outside world sad

4 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by chimerase2: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
clevvermind:
i have not sent any girl on this forum a pm. this thread is because of some guys who does that.
ma broda speak for ur self carry ua own cross
Heaven is an individual race

4 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
na housewife u dey find for nairaland? Hehehehehehe bros,start saving for ur old age cos u will not find any. U will just die a single man.
That's a bad thing to talk about your nairaland girls o shocked

2 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by Dramadiddy(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Well the girls I send pms reply sha...maybe some guys send pms about something else
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by clevvermind(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
pweetixandy:
i'm not looking for a housewife. if i want a housewife i would get it but it would definitely not be you.

5 Likes

Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
farano:
hmm They've sent to some ryt? tongue
Sure thing na cheesy
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by naijaboiy: 2:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dramadiddy:
Well the girls I send pms reply sha...maybe some guys send pms about something else
Dont mind some guys jare cheesy

They'll send a girl pm even when she does not know anything about them. Some will not even be following the girl,,talk more of uploading a profile picture undecided

How she wan take reply you
Re: Some Reasons Why Guys Should Stop Sending Nairaland Babes Pm. by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
God bless you Naijaboiy.. You are always on point

Truth be told, our ladies pride themselves with the number of PMs they receive

I send PM to ladies and they barely ignore.. Without being ashamed, I outrightly tell them in the open that I would like to send PM and it would be a slap on my face if they refuse to reply cos I don't act beneath ladies and it has been working since 50kobo BC

Sending PM without prior notification is a NO NO for me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ladies Can U Get Married To A Guy With Dreadlocks / Is She A Virgin Please? / Ways To Meet A Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.