Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,557 members, 7,847,315 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! (4099 Views)

Lagos State Guber Election Part 2: Agbaje Or Ambode: Vote Now! / Nairaland Online Poll: Goodluck Or Buhari. Vote Now. / Fayose Vs Buhari; Ekiti State Governor Takes Another Shot At GMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 21, 2014
@cramjones,sorry I can't post the link for you o! Anti-spambot banned berem and hid the post where I copied the link.
seems the link I under anti-spambot.

angry
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Gh0stFreak: 11:33am On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
sincere9gerian with his 450 nairaland accounts will not make this a free and fare election.

bleeping illiterate!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by ElFenomeno1: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2014
Seun:
Redundant.

And moribund!
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Idrismusty97(m): 11:35am On Oct 21, 2014
JackBaueress1:
@cramjones,sorry I can't post the link for you o! Anti-spambot banned berem and hid the post where I copied the link.
seems the link I under anti-spambot.

angry
Go here to see the link https://www.nairaland.com/1955770/breaking-news-buhari-thrashing-gej#27260161 Antispambot banned me two times because of that link. I have to mail the mods. If i post it here i will be banned again.
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2014
Gh0stFreak:

bleeping illiterate!

idiotu, person nor dey make typo for your village, perfect fool
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by LagosBoi2(m): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please post link to a similar thread and move it to front page so we can post, nairaland is not a backdoor site.
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by pring: 1:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
If I’m voted into power within
the next four years, the issue of power will
become a thing of the past. Four years is
enough for anyone in power to make significant
improvement and if I can’t improve on power
within this period, it then means I cannot do
anything even if I am there for the next four
years.”-GEJ 2011
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Daguccizgreat(m): 1:49pm On Oct 21, 2014
This one Wey buhari go collect loan to purchase presidential form hmmm......Nigerians make una see the hand writing on the wall oooo.....this man will milk Naija to the last penny. SAY NO TO BUHARI CANDIDATURE

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
berem:
No sir,I am not sick. WHO has declared Nigeria free from Ebola so there's no way I can suffer from the disease.
cool grin

-Berem

NEXT please!!

You are always very nice and polite whenever you address this man. To some other people with more insulting comments and quotes,you pour your venom.Madam it is not fair.You will never polish his knob however much you stress yourself.
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
cramjones:
If elections[b] where [/b]held today will you vote Gens whereral Mohammadu Buhari? Click "like" to vote

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
gbosaa:

You are always very nice and polite whenever you address this man. To some other people with more insulting comments and quotes,you pour your venom.Madam it is not fair.You will never polish his knob however much you stress yourself.
undecided
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by feminancy(m): 4:05pm On Oct 21, 2014
The pole getting interesting minute after minute
APC~116
Pdp ~116
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:
sincere9gerian with his 450 nairaland accounts will not make this a free and fare election.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by stebell(m): 4:17pm On Oct 21, 2014
Buhari winning online polls since eternity but cant get close to Aso Rock.
GEJ winning real polls since graduation.

GMB is unelectable.....El-Rufai
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by soma042(m): 4:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
diluminati:

Gangarweed always known for crying before the result.
TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2014
WHO pegged life expectancy at 70 years and Nigerians want to vote a moving corpse? Haba naijiriya, we don't need lemon.

Berem and Cramjones you guys should settle your fling squabbles in a mature way away from the prying eyes of nairaland.
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by ola512: 5:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
GMB ALL D WAY. am abt change. If all PDP av is GEJ. den he can't impose himself on Nigerians as a sole candidacy. I don't care wat dey say abt GMB. BT I am ready to give a trial to him. Pls vote. GMB.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Interesting, Mohammadu Buhari is winning clearly, even though very few of his supporters are online as compared to GEJ's. We must resist any rigging attempts come 2015!

-CramJones

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by joe4christ(m): 5:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seun:
We already have a poll on this exact issue.

Mr. Seun, if there's a similar thread as this, then why hasn't it hit the Front Page, huh
We need such a thread, for some political reasons, dont ask me why, just do the needful abeg...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by tempest01(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2014
cramjones:
Interesting, Mohammadu Buhari is winning clearly, even though very few of his supporters are online as compared to GEJ's. We must resist any rigging attempts come 2015!

-CramJones

Creating a poll to know which side to swing to?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by LagosBoi2(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Please do the needful and move this thread to the front page since you can't provide another thread for the same purpose.
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seun, I have gone through nairaland and there isn't a post with actual voting by way of likes. This is the most structured, and I believe should go to the frontpage. I have seen moderators put up very silly and childish things on the Frontpage, so I don't see why an important topic that concerns the direction of this country shouldn't go to the FrontPage.
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by obailala(m): 6:00pm On Oct 21, 2014
@CramJones

All polls should have a time limit.
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by LagosBoi2(m): 6:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
This thread should be moved to front page now and should close by 12pm tomorrow. Please mods do the needful, Nairalander's opinion counts
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by ijechikky(f): 7:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
Buhari coming to Power and the pattern of his "Corrective" rule...
Buhari whose word was law but whose allegiances were clearly negotiable.....
In Buhari,,we ve been offerd no evidence of the sheerest prospect of change...
I rest my Case!!!

GEJ 2015 grin grin
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seun:
Redundant.

but the current status is that his paymaster is being pummelled since morning...
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
Seun, I urge you to kindly move this to the FrontPage and close it. I have looked through out Nairaland politics section, and there was no poll as structured as this. Others were mostly comments. Let us see what a homogenous population of Nigeria thinks of who the next president should be, and then close the thread by 12AM.

Thanks,

-CramJones
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by iliyasani(m): 11:21pm On Oct 21, 2014
GMB
Re: Nairaland Online Poll: Jonathan Vs Buhari Vote Now! by experimentist: 3:52pm On Oct 22, 2014
Buhari 213

JonaDog 183

TANdroid agents must use multiple monikers here lol grin

Sai Buhari!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oyedepo's Church Divided Over Prayer For President Jonathan / New Photos & Video Of Amazon Tribes Who Live In The Forest For Over 600yrs. Nude / PDP In Support Of Dr. Akinwunmi Adesina As VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.