Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Live And Work In Australia - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Live And Work In Australia (6537 Views)

Dubai...the Best City For A Nigerian To Live And Work. The Pros And Cons / Best European Country To Live And Obtain Resident Permit On Time / Can Students Work To Pay Tuition In Australia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live And Work In Australia by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 14, 2008
Does anyone know how one can be able to live and work in Australia? How i can be able to get a job in Au from here in Nigeria ? And apply for my visa here in Nigeria. Please full info needed. Thanks.
Re: Live And Work In Australia by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 14, 2008
Why yall aint wanna gimme a shout out?
Re: Live And Work In Australia by iyeayo(f): 7:12am On Nov 20, 2008
Don't be misled. Go to www.immi.gov.au for authentic information on visas to Australia. This is the only official Australia migration website, any other websites will only link you to travel agents or scams.
Re: Live And Work In Australia by yanyan(m): 1:37pm On Nov 20, 2008
This is authetic web of autralia www.dimia.gov.au
Re: Live And Work In Australia by whatever90(f): 12:01am On Nov 21, 2008
come u this bigmodo,ritualists(gbomogbomo)go soon thief u one day,use u make that money wey u dey find up and down,but wt this ur empty head sef,na only "kobo" e go fit vomit

don't even think about australia,because that place wtout good ,real money,na package them go package ur documents with AIDS inside d package by d time u submit am to their embassy for south africa
Re: Live And Work In Australia by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2008
whatever90:

come u this bigmodo,ritualists(gbomogbomo)go soon thief u one day,use u make that money wey u dey find up and down,but wt this ur empty head sef,na only "kobo" e go fit vomit

don't even think about australia,because that place wtout good ,real money,na package them go package ur documents with AIDS inside d package by d time u submit am to their embassy for south africa

Little girl, don't let me show you the definition of pain with a pistol. If you suffer it then believe you ain't ever gonna get wet when it rains. Insult me again and you gon see it.
Re: Live And Work In Australia by whatever90(f): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2008
bigmodo:

Little girl, don't let me show you the definition of pain with a pistol. If you suffer it then believe you ain't ever going to get wet when it rains. Insult me again and you gon see it.

oh sharapppppp diaaaa,u low life ewu angry i resemble person wey dey falll for rubbish threats?na to travel u know,money u no get,nothing and u wan travel,comeon go and sit down ,malu
Re: Live And Work In Australia by iyeayo(f): 11:24am On Nov 25, 2008
yanyan:

This is authetic web of autralia www.dimia.gov.au

Did u take the pain to click on the link you have supplied? I don't think so. the official website of Australian immigration is www.immi.gov.au or www.diac.gov.au (these two link to the same page, as dimia has recently been changed to diac)
DIAC means dept of immigration and citizenship.

When you type 'www.diac.gov.au' it will still take you to 'www.immi.gov.au'

Give it a try before you frown at me smiley

1 Like

Re: Live And Work In Australia by yanyan(m): 2:02pm On Nov 26, 2008
Thanks a lot.i dont know that the site have been change to www.immi.gov.au.
thanks for the correction.pls i need information on Belarus school and the country
itself.
Re: Live And Work In Australia by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 26, 2008
bigmodo, stop insulting yourself on nairaland! if you must travel out of Nigeria, look for a country that suits your plan (thats if you've got a plan) and focus on it. . . seek help, not e-help! tongue

@yanyan

what do you wanna do in Belarus? don't be fooled, Belarus has nothing to offer you, its not in the Schengen agreement countries, so don't think it''ll give you access to other EU countries easily. . . you're O.Y.O o! cheesy tongue
Re: Live And Work In Australia by Nobody: 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2008
jassie:

bigmodo, stop insulting yourself on nairaland! if you must travel out of Nigeria, look for a country that suits your plan (thats if you've got a plan) and focus on it. . . seek help, not e-help! tongue

If u feel i am insulting myself here, thats ur cup of tea. As for me i know what i am doing and when i am through with it you will know for sure that a frog doesn't run about in the afternoon for nothing.
Re: Live And Work In Australia by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2008
bigmodo:

If u feel i am insulting myself here, thats ur cup of tea. As for me i know what i am doing and when i am through with it you will know for sure that a frog doesn't run about in the afternoon for nothing.
roflmao
dis guy no well at all. . . okay o, mr. frog, dey jump about. . . tongue
Re: Live And Work In Australia by MrCrackles(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2008
Bigmodo no mind all of them jare
Here is a link my homeboy tried the other day and it worked, because he his now is Aghanistan packing cold turkeys in a factory

www.visa-australia-only-for-bigmodo.com

goodluck
Re: Live And Work In Australia by Andyjoy(f): 8:58am On Nov 27, 2008
But is it true that the australian government are seeking for people to come and work in their country. If yes, why is that, is it that there weather is not conducive or that they've not had the right number of people in the workforce. Please, I seriously want to know before I take a step of applying.

Make e no be say I go go there go dey stranded o
Re: Live And Work In Australia by MrCrackles(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2008
bigmodo:

I am interested but i would like to tell you that i ain't got lot of dough. I want you to tell me how much it's going to cost here in this forum. As in the visa, the flight and if possible other inclusive. Am waiting.

You no get dough and you wan travel?!

E be like say craze dey worry u grin
Re: Live And Work In Australia by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 27, 2008
ROFLMYO. . . Crackles u no well at all! Hehehehehe no mind bigmodo, him think say na Okada dem dey use travel . . .

Berra hussle hard cheesy
Re: Live And Work In Australia by kenforum(m): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2008
I am interested but i would like to tell you that i ain't got lot of  dough. I want you to tell me how much it's going to cost here in this forum. As in the visa, the flight and if possible other inclusive. Am waiting

Sorry,i do not discuss Visa prices here in the forum.If you are serious and ready just call me.
Re: Live And Work In Australia by Nobody: 2:04pm On Nov 28, 2008
MrCrackles:

You no get dough and you wan travel?!

E be like say craze dey worry u grin

I didn't say i ain't got dough but i meant i ain't got lotta of dough. Sucker!

(1) (Reply)

Arik Air Orders Boeing's Largest Airplane / Here's The Easiest Way To Chase An Arik Air Flight Refund / 5 Travel Hacks For Lazy People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.