Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150768 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
dexed:
Beware when registering your domain with domainking, I have used their service for some time and decided to transfer my domain to another registrar, first their privacy protection service didnt let me get the confirmation email needed to confirm the transfer, after many hours of back and forth messaging with support, I was finally able to get the confirmation email, now they wont release the domain for transfer, they say I have to wait for 5-7 days before they approve the transfer, my website as been inaccessible for 2 whole days now. It didnt take 5 days when I was transferring my domain to them, I have pleaded and pleaded with support but they say theres nothing they can do.
Hi Dexed,
I am Karan from DomainKing.NG, I have read & understood your issue. I would like to clarify all your doubts that you may have regarding our service.

Kindly note that we give full control to all our customers & we never stop our customers from Transferring-out their domains. And we have assisted you in every way possible in transferring out your domain explaining everything to you at every point.

But since this 5-7 days transfer period is not in our control, I believe that you think that we are trying to prevent you from moving your domain away from us. But this is not the case as we have already explained to you in detail in all our replies to you in the support ticket ID: 236848.

Please refer to the policy 3.2 & 6.2 in the ICANN Transfer Policy here: https://www.icann.org/resources/pages/transfer-policy-2016-06-01-en

Please see the screenshot for more clarity on the ICANN policy: https://snag.gy/vD0PfM.jpg

This transfer policy is universal & it even applies when you transfer your domains to us from another registrar. Please refer to the attached screenshot. The screenshot shows the timeline of domain transfers when you transferred your domains to us from another Registrar in past. You will find that all these domain had taken 5-7 days for the transfer to be completed.

If the manual transfer approval was possible then it would have been much easier for us to simply approve your Transfer-out Request than to exchange such messages with you in which you might believe that we are not trying to help you. But believe me that we have helped you in every way possible.

We have been very transparent about the whole process. But you appear to have made a perception that we are not allowing you to transfer your domain away. Please read all our replies and you will find that we have assisted you in every possible way.

According to the ICANN's Transfer Policy
Once transfer is approved by Old Registrant, New Registrant & Admin Contacts, transfer normally takes 5-7 days to complete as per ICANN Policies (as per these policies if the transfer request is validated by the Old Registrant, New Registrant & Admin Contact and no rejection/stop request is filed by losing registrar then transfer will go through in 5-7 days automatically by the Registry, during this time the domain status will be updated to pending transfer and no one can make changes to the domain).

For a domain transfer to initiate, you also need to make sure that you have approved the requests from gaining & losing registrars to initiate the process. This has to be done along with Registrant & Admin Contact Approvals. Once all of this is done, the transfer will take 5-7 days to complete.

All this is automated by the Registry. But Registrars have option to manually speed up this by sending EPP command to accept the transfer-out request. Most Big Registrars prefer to work using the 5 day process defined by ICANN (as this allows their clients to reject transfers in case of accidental transfers). So its not possible to manually approve the process as our ICANN Registrar doesn't allow this.

The ICANN Registrar (Public Domain Registry) that we use does not allow manual Transfer-out approval for a domain as they use ICANN's 5 days automatic transfer out policy. Most Big Registrars use the same policy.

It is always advisable to transfer or renew domains way before expiry date (i.e: 7-10 days minimum) to avoid any downtime or inconvenience.

We have explained every detail to you in our emails sent to you. You may refer to Ticket IDs: 134582, 933719 and the attached screenshot for more clarity.

Also it seems that you have a misunderstanding regarding our privacy protection service
. And I want to clarify the misunderstanding. Please note that the Privacy protection service is a service that we offer for free with every domain. Most Registrars change fees of upto $3-$10 for this service. You can check this with any popular Domain Registrar to verify.

Kindly also note that you have the choice and control to not add this free service to your domain when buying a new domain from us. And you can even disable this service any time. This service replaces your whois details with the Privacy Protected Whois to prevent you from receiving any spam & maintain your privacy. So it is a rule to disable privacy protection while transferring out your domain. This is a standard rule at every Registrar & any Gaining Registrar would guide you to disable it. We had disabled it for you as soon as we received a request from your end.

We sincerely appreciate any feedback (especially any negative feedback) that is posted about us as it is way to constructively improve our service. But I believe that your feedback is posted because of your misunderstanding on this issue & it is not a true refection of our service.

We sincerely care so much about our clients & we have always tried to help you & all our clients by going out of our way to help in all issues. You would also understand that any negative feedback can affect a business. I request you to please update your posts on Nairaland so that it would not mislead anyone to believe that we are not helpful to our clients which is completely opposite and can be verified by our existing clients.

I request you to please update the feedback that you have posted because of your misunderstanding of this issue.

I hope I have clarified all your doubts and I believe you will understand our efforts that we have put to help you in this issue.

Feel free to let us know if you have any further doubts.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dexed(m): 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
I will wait for 5 days, I have never experienced anything like this. My domain going offline for 5 days is an event I will not forget. To anyone planning to use domainking or currently using them as their registrar, take note, if you ever decide to move your domain to another registrar, do it not less than 7 days before to avoid experiencing this 'bad' experience Im facing!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Emyo(m): 2:36am On Jan 07, 2017
I can browse through every other thing on domainking but since 2PM yesterday I'm unable to enter my cpanel.

I have two accounts with you but same thing, can't access my cpanel. Just kept loading as if am having network issues even when I can stream videos from YouTube with same network.

I have trouble to use three laptops and it's moderm same thing, I can browse all pages but login to cpanel won't come up.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 8:04am On Jan 07, 2017
dexed:
I will wait for 5 days, I have never experienced anything like this. My domain going offline for 5 days is an event I will not forget. To anyone planning to use domainking or currently using them as their registrar, take note, if you ever decide to move your domain to another registrar, do it not less than 7 days before to avoid experiencing this 'bad' experience Im facing!
Hi,
Please note that we totally understand your frustration at your website being down. But please understand that your domain has expired before it was transferred. That is why your website is not working. We have tried our complete best to explain the genuine reasons to you.

Please note that as explained to you that 5-7 days is the standard time for every domain transfer. It was the same when you had transferred your domain to us. Please refer to the screenshot in our reply to you in ticket: #236848 or in our last reply to you here on Nairaland.

It is the same period with almost any Registrars worldwide. You can contact any well known Registrar to verify this.

Almost all Registrars advice their Registrants to Renew or transfer their domain well before expiry to avoid any downtime or any such issue. So you need to understand that this policy is universal & applicable to every ICANN Registrar & not just us. The domain transfer to any different Registrar would take 5-7 days in most cases as this is a standard ICANN policy.

I hope I was able to clarify your doubts.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or doubts.

Best Regards,
Rahul
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:23am On Jan 07, 2017
Emyo:
I can browse through every other thing on domainking but since 2PM yesterday I'm unable to enter my cpanel.

I have two accounts with you but same thing, can't access my cpanel. Just kept loading as if am having network issues even when I can stream videos from YouTube with same network.

I have trouble to use three laptops and it's moderm same thing, I can browse all pages but login to cpanel won't come up.
Hi,
Please note that there can be many reasons for the cPanel not loading at your end. It is very difficult to point the exact issue without checking it.

So for checking your issue, can you please let me know your domain name so that I can check the issue for you.

You can also contact our support with your domain name at support[at]domainking.ng, support ticket & live Chat Support on our website. We will check the issue for you right away & resolve it.

Awaiting your reply to assist you.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by emmy4lov(m): 7:30am On Jan 08, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

pls can you help me Check my site www.naijatechclub.com.ng it's not been going through
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 9:41am On Jan 09, 2017
emmy4lov:

pls can you help me Check my site www.naijatechclub.com.ng it's not been going through

Hi,
I am really sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I can see and checked that your website (naijatechclub.com.ng) is working fine at our end. Please have a look at screenshot: https://snag.gy/gzSfpC.jpg

If your website is not working as shown screenshot you need to clear cache & cookies of your browser from here: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/clear-cache-cookies-browsers/

If still you are unable to access your website then for understanding your issue. You are requested to raise an support ticket for this issue from your client panel: http://clients.domainking.ng/submitticket.php?step=2&deptid=1

Our support team will check your issue and helps you accordingly to get back your website for you.

For further assistance you can always get in touch with us via email at support[at]domainking.ng, support ticket & live Chat Support on our website. We are available 24/7 to assist you.

Awaiting your reply to assist you.

Best Regards,
Neeraj
DomainKing.NG Support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dexed(m): 2:22pm On Jan 09, 2017
Misunderstandings are bound to happen, good services offered are bound to have little deficiencies here and there. It at such times that a good business is confirmed.
The issue that happened with domainking is an example of these, losing traffic for 5 days is not a joke for any business on the internet but then I really commend the domainking support team for how they handled the support issue from their end. They kept their cool and responded on every platform I raised my complaint. Although they didnt actually resolve the issue I complained about but at least they kept in touch.
I have used their service for 3 years now and only this one time did we have any issue. One issue in 3 years of a relationship will get a good mark.
So the 5-7 days I had to wait for is almost completed, looking forward to my domain coming back online.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by NiyiSodimu: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2017
Hello. Anyone home?

My site: niyisodimu@gmail.com is not coming up. Kindly look at it urgently.

Thank you.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:45am On Jan 20, 2017
NiyiSodimu:
Hello. Anyone home?

My site: niyisodimu@gmail.com is not coming up. Kindly look at it urgently.

Thank you.
Hi,
I can see that our support team has already replied to your query in support ticket. Please check your email for all the details.

You can also read our response to your ticket #274260 from your client panel and get back to us if you have any further doubts or queries or need any further help.

You can check your tickets from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with any further queries.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by NiyiSodimu: 4:51pm On Jan 20, 2017
Yes, it has.

Thank you.

DomainKingTeam:

Hi,
I can see that our support team has already replied to your query in support ticket. Please check your email for all the details.

You can also read our response to your ticket #274260 from your client panel and get back to us if you have any further doubts or queries or need any further help.

You can check your tickets from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with any further queries.

Feel free to contact us if you have any further queries or need any further help.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Jollyana(f): 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2017
hello. please cash I get your name servers? The one that start from dk..
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:41am On Jan 23, 2017
Jollyana:
hello. please cash I get your name servers? The one that start from dk..
Hi,
The nameservers for our servers depend on the server that your website is hosted on. Can you please tell me your domain name with us so that I can help you check the nameservers.

You can also contact us with your domain name from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with any queries.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by duchess993: 2:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
Please Domain King, I have been trying to edit my DNS setting for my website, www.chatwithnina.net but i have not been able to put in my four A record codes, the site has not been saving the codes when I input it. Please help!!!
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
duchess993:
Please Domain King, I have been trying to edit my DNS setting for my website, www.chatwithnina.net but i have not been able to put in my four A record codes, the site has not been saving the codes when I input it. Please help!!!
Hi Duchess993,
I have checked & I could find that our support team has already resolved your issue via support ticket since yesterday. Please check your email for the complete details.

You can also read our response to your ticket #589753 from your client panel. Please get back to us if you have any further doubts or queries or need any further help with anything.

You can check your tickets from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team is always there to assist you with any queries.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by leo1234(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
I want to get a domain name for my new blog hosted on blogger.
Please can you help me with a blogger template with good SEO?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Alexyswiss(m): 8:56pm On Jan 26, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Duchess993,
I have checked & I could find that our support team has already resolved your issue via support ticket since yesterday. Please check your email for the complete details.

You can also read our response to your ticket #589753 from your client panel. Please get back to us if you have any further doubts or queries or need any further help with anything.

You can check your tickets from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team is always there to assist you with any queries.

Best Regards,
Karan
DomainKing.NG

i have a problem login in my Cpanel it says invalid username even though it is correct. what do i do to solve this
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:54am On Jan 27, 2017
leo1234:
I want to get a domain name for my new blog hosted on blogger.
Please can you help me with a blogger template with good SEO?
Hi Leo1234,
Thanks for your interest in our services.

Please note that the themes/templates does not have much affect on the SEO of your website. It can generally impact the speed of your blog & it is important for SEO.

But for other SEO guidance, I recommend you to read here: http://www.problogtricks.com/13/-seo-tips-best-on-page-seo-strategies-for-bloggers.html

Having your own custom domain name like: yourdomain.com, would also give you an advantage. You can register a domain for your Blogger blog from here: http://www.domainking.ng/domain-registration/

This guide will be helpful for you to register a domain: http://www.domainking.ng/articles/how-to-register-your-domain-name/

Moreover once your domain is registered, then you can contact our support and we will help you in integrating your domain with your blogger blog.

You can also contact us by raising a support ticket from here : http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you with any queries.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:57am On Jan 27, 2017
Alexyswiss:

i have a problem login in my Cpanel it says invalid username even though it is correct. what do i do to solve this
Hi Alexyswiss,
Please tell us your domain name, as it seems that you may be using the wrong cPanel login details.

Also for this issue I request you to please raise a support ticket from your account. This way we can get more details from your end & check your issue to resolve it urgently for you.

Please raise a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you in solving this issue.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ghpsi: 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2017
Yo people, please how do I work around this "Your IP address has changed. Please log in again." thing from CPanel? Hosting two domains with you guys
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by DomainKingTeam: 7:14am On Jan 31, 2017
ghpsi:
Yo people, please how do I work around this "Your IP address has changed. Please log in again." thing from CPanel? Hosting two domains with you guys
Hi ghpsi,
Please note that it is clear from your message that you are having internet connectivity issues that is caused by your ISP as you were alloted a dynamic IP by your ISP.

As due to some security reasons cPanel don't allow their users to use dynamic IP within a session so for that login session your internet connection has to maintain a same static IP to validate a session.

If your IP is changing constantly you should contact ISP, since it could be issue with your Internet connection.

Please get this fixed from your ISP.

From our experience, the internet connections from MTN and Glo Mobile provide better connectivity. Which provider are you currently with.

You can also use VPN for browsing the internet. This will give you static IP.

I hope this may help you.

If you have any further issues then you can raise a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you in solving this issue.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.