Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (43) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150511 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by fghanni(m): 5:21am On Feb 09, 2017
I bought a domain since Saturday, up till now nothing had been done. They keep receiving fund. Either you disable order for now of pop up would have been the best. Please just refund if you can't register the listed domain extension(s) for now.

Business has to move on.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Emyo(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2017
My 4k entered voice mail o
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 12:29pm On Feb 09, 2017
g
domainking:
Hi,
I am Karan B from DomainKingNG Team. DomainKingNG is an Accredited Registrar from India. We have recently started business in Nigeria.

This thread is not a promotional thread.

Purpose of this thread is to engage with the users of Nairaland who would like to know more about DomainKingNG and our offers.

You can also ask about any issues related to domain & hosting. We will genuinely try to help if we can.

Users can also openly use this thread to post their feedback on our service.

Please play fair & do not attempt to use this thread to post promotional materials or spam.

We would like the Nairaland Webmaster community to benefit from this thread.

Consider it like our Nairaland Social Page & engage with us.

Best Regards,
DomainKingNG Team
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Dilfgem(m): 12:34pm On Feb 09, 2017
Hello, i have paid for .com.ng and you have not activate it yet since January 7 and i later find out that you are upgrading your site so please when are you going to finish the upgrading and activate it for me because I need it urgently.....Thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2017
If you can design something like this (http://www.ipn.at/ipn.asp?BHX).

You may whatsapp us via +2347067916243. For possible collaboration. In setting up a better version for our youths. With space for cultural orientation. And its side bars for advert placements.

By better version, we mean to say. We have a better brain hemisphere preference self test. And personality test.

The two test one need take. To discover their innate potential, entrepreneurial/professional profile.

Thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Tosbi(m): 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2017
This DomainKing.ng guys are doing me a very strong thing... My payment and domain transfer with them has being hanging for weeks, please attend to it or refund my money else they won't like the bad publicity i'll give them.

Don't think i would ever use them again... Very terrible and unprofessional
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 8:40am On Feb 10, 2017
everybody in the same mess as me, I've bought another domain from another provider. All i want is domain king give me my money back or all I'll do is give bad publicity for d rest of my life.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by wizkidblogger(f): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2017
Domainking is a freeze mode for now. They are having technical issues but makes no sense not replying tickets or updating customers about the progress on the issue they are facing.

Smh**
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JayRise(m): 10:44pm On Feb 10, 2017
Seems this domainking guys are taking us for granted. I think we should talk directly to NIRA for quicker response.

NIRA CONTACT

admin@nira.org.ng
tech_support@nira.org.ng

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by D34lw4p(m): 11:31pm On Feb 10, 2017
Hi, I'm Dealwap From NCT.

DomainKing is currently going through some serious technical issues! kindly bear with them, I'm sure it will be resolved in no time.

Best Regards,
Dealwap
nct.com.ng
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Thavik(m): 4:52am On Feb 11, 2017
D34lw4p:

DomainKing is currently going through some serious technical issues! kindly bear with them, I'm sure it will be resolved in no time.

Best Regards,
Dealwap
nct.com.ng
I guesses so too, its just that a lot of things are riding on these domains being functional for a lot of people, myself included, its only normal for people to get angry, besides, they shouldn't have debited our accounts
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by betahost247(m): 8:01am On Feb 11, 2017
Most business owners think that buying an expensive domain name guarantees traffic and recognition of their site. However, it is easy to get a cheap domain name that is equally reliable; especially when you choose Beta Host Limited as your registrar. Before registering a cheap domain name, it is necessary to choose the name of your domain. That is the most crucial step. Once you have done so, you can use the search tools (like the domain check) (https://www.betahost247.com/billing/domainchecker.php) to help you check, if your domain name is available or if it is already in use. In case all your preferred names are already reserved, you can choose a completely new one or try another domain extension. There are different ways in order to get a domain. You can register the domain name directly or you choose a webhosting package from Beta Host Limited.

.com N3,500/yr

.com.ng N1,700yr

Visit us @ http://www.betahost247.com

We offer cheap domain name in Nigeria at Cheaper Rate than other Hosting Company Provider.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Jeel: 12:24pm On Feb 11, 2017
Domainking can't even reply to tickets again? This is over 15hrs now.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AfterEarth(f): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2017
D34lw4p:

Best Regards,
Dealwap
nct.com.ng
Their site can't open in desktop ..
I tried changing my DNS .. But it didn't open.
Now I need to change it Asap.

I later checked their site with small phone and it opened .. What's wrong with the desktop view?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dokunbam(m): 7:57pm On Feb 11, 2017
oh my God I should have come here before buying domain and hosting plan

Can you guys please attend to my ticket
my email is dokunbamigboye@gmail.com
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by said1995: 8:21pm On Feb 11, 2017
Hello, I bought a domain from domainking.ng some weeks ago and till now am unable to set it up, everytime I try to access the dns panel it's telling me that invalid login credentials.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by D34lw4p(m): 8:55pm On Feb 11, 2017
AfterEarth:

I later checked their site with small phone and it opened .. What's wrong with the desktop view?

That's the exact thing I said in my first post, what they're going through Is so technical and I'm sure their smart teams are working so hard to get every issues fix.

The problems with Nigerians is they hardly become cool at any little misappropriation, Domainking are known to be very responsive to every queries but what should stop them from replying or offering their services the right way would mean that something very unusual is going on!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JayRise(m): 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
Jeel:
Domainking can't even reply to tickets again? This is over 15hrs now.

Mine is 6 days now no response. Even if they cannot respond on their site, can't they respond to their gmail?

I sent them a mail on their email domainkingdk@gmail.com but there was no response either. The truth is that this is not a technical issue. I think they have finally closed shop and they are simply collecting as much cash as they can. Waiting for them is like waiting for a miracle. If you have a .com domain with them, go to publicregistry and seek a domain transfer. If yours is a .com.ng domain, kindly talk to NIRA about a transfer from domainking. It's about that time they start taking us more serious.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2017
D34lw4p:

That's the exact thing I said in my first post, what they're going through Is so technical and I'm sure their smart teams are working so hard to get every issues fix.

The problems with Nigerians is they hardly become cool at any little misappropriation, Domainking are known to be very responsive to every queries but what should stop them from replying or offering their services the right way would mean that something very unusual is going on!

No matter what they're going through they should have released a state ment. Do you know the loss i have incurred because of them. When you complete a website host it ,buy a domain and u have a deadline. i completed everything i needed to so that my clients website will be up and running since monday, as my deadline was yesterday. I had to buy another package from another web hosting platform by friday evening. People's businesses source of incomedepend on them being reliable. Then, yes anybody can encounter problems, they did not reply any form of message from anybody and up till now they haven't. That, is not the right way to do things.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 11:37pm On Feb 11, 2017
AustinXhibuike:

No matter what they're going through they should have released a state ment. Do you know the loss i have incurred because of them. When you complete a website host it ,buy a domain and u have a deadline. i completed everything i needed to so that my clients website will be up and running since monday, as my deadline was yesterday. I had to buy another package from another web hosting platform by friday evening. People's businesses source of incomedepend on them being reliable. Then, yes anybody can encounter problems, they did not reply any form of message from anybody and up till now they haven't. That, is not the right way to do things.

six to seven good days and you're telling people to be cool, how would you feel when your business and reputation is on the line, will domainKing come and explain to my clients or save my business.
Even toyota apologised when they had faulty vehicles produced and made a recall
samsung note 7 story I don't need anyone to tell you.
Did their issues also shutdown nairaland thread. or their facebook fan page. The simple courtesy of explaining what is going on. Infact, would You treat your own clients that way.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2017
D34lw4p:

You still had to say nigerians cannot become cool, how do you expect people to be cool. Now its a problem with Nigerians, Imagine you wake up one morning and saw all your money in your account was gone, and the bank had no explanation for you or did not reply you for one week. You will sit down and just say they have technical difficulties abi. Why should we be comfortable with poor customer service. The one that annoys me the most is you calling it a little misappropriation. Do you know what one full week is. One week of frustration. Please Please Please. Wake up Wake up. You don't know what you are saying. Moreover , are you even the one who is supposed to tell us they are facing difficulties, is that not their job. Have you been employed as their mouth piece, if you are no problem, there are thousand Nigerians out there who have questions for you. I hope you have answers for them, you can start with the domain king clients on nairaland.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2017
D34lw4p:

I can't even just imagine this self. It's not your fault sha. 'You just cross leg dey speak'. I won't say anything else. I solved my own issue with a very bitter heart because i had the funds. What of people who don't. 'THEY WILL ALL HAVE TO WAIT TILL DOMAIN KING HAS NEWS FOR THEM'. You can as well tell them to be cool. Incase you don't have their contact details i can help you source for them so that you can email them 'BE COOL IT IS A LITTLE MISSAPROPRIATION,DOMAINKING IS VERY RESPONSIVE WHAT IS STOPPING THEM FROM REPLYING YOU IS SOMETHING UNUSUAL GOING ON' you have tried. I'm just following this thread to see the outcome of this dilemma and also waiting to see what domain king has to say if eventually they wake up. But please if you are not working under domain king, or not part of their support team do not give us customer support.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by D34lw4p(m): 8:23am On Feb 12, 2017
@AustinXhibuike Cool! I understand you perfectly well! I feel your pain bro. and I know how painful it is to pay for a service and not been offered the service. I wish you all the best and I also wish Domainking act on this ASAP.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 3:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
The only explanation is that they're moving out - you can't recover your relationship with customers after this long... they've seen these comments obviously... here & on facebook (they can't remove our posts).

My problem is with the mods who've turned a blind eye to their ad spaces here on Nairaland - helping them milk the rest of us before they port.

I've been with a registrar in the past who packed up - our domains were moved to another registrar - overseen by Icann. Where you'll have a problem is if your's is about to expire... because someone can snap it up & to get it back u'll into sm serious angry
If you can it's time to do a transfer to your domain to whogohost or web4africa.

Rule of thumb - never rely on nigerian/indian hosts or registrars.

If available - it's better to buy a .com & geo-target Nigeria in webmaster tools (same results as a .com.ng or .ng)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by david6(m): 4:01pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hi Everyone,
This is to inform all of you that we are facing some technical issues with our system. There has been mass abuse of our services and we are investigating regarding the same.Some people have registered domains with fake names and are abusing the service to cause harm .So we are updating our system to secure the website performance and troubleshooting the abuse issues. In the meantime, we may not be able to reply to your queries and provide support.

We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

We request you all not to place any new orders till next update as they may not complete well. We will resolve all the pending issues very soon. Also, the clients who had made the payment for the services, there issues will catered very soon and they will be provided with service or the refund in the cases where services have not been delivered.
In case you have made the payment and your order is not activated you are required to produce the receipt and necessary government issued photo id with Name and Address.The same is required for any future purchase.You are requested to raise a ticket and attach the ID proofs,and receipts..

We need your support in this phase of difficulty so that we can overcome this situation.

This process might take some time to be resolved. We will soon update on this. We are really very sorry for the inconvenience this has caused to you.

Best Regards,
DomainKing.NG

source: domainking Facebook page
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by SKAMOD(m): 6:12pm On Feb 13, 2017
i bought a hosting and domain yesterday... My client is angry as it is not yet active..

Email: skatonyk@gmail.com
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ElTommyBlaq(m): 7:42pm On Feb 13, 2017
AfterEarth:

Guy Same Here ooo Tot it was My Wp host... didn't knw it was DomainKing

Sorry You are female??
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Cuteboi98(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2017
For over two day, my site has been unaccessible from any browser.. And I've raise a support ticket to that effect but up till now it hasn't be resolved... Below is the message that normally pop up... Please who else with domainking hosted website is currently experiencing same problem...

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@dekaysam.com.ng to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yorhmzy: 8:42am On Feb 14, 2017
I bought a domain and a web host on domain king, I used bank transfer, it's over 4 days now, my payment has not been confirmed. I sent email, raised support ticket twice, all to no avail. What's going on please.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yorhmzy: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2017
Cuteboi98:
For over two day, my site has been unaccessible from any browser.. And I've raise a support ticket to that effect but up till now it hasn't be resolved... Below is the message that normally pop up... Please who else with domainking hosted website is currently experiencing same problem...

Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator at webmaster@dekaysam.com.ng to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.
Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I also have the same issue with my website since Saturday, this people have not been responding. Live chat has been offline. What's happening please.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yorhmzy: 8:47am On Feb 14, 2017
Cuteboi98:

Internal Server Error

I learnt a particular file might be affected I. E the htaccess file, but you have to contact them to getvthings right. All to no avail, I couldn't contact them since
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yorhmzy: 8:49am On Feb 14, 2017
SKAMOD:
i bought a hosting and domain yesterday... My client is angry as it is not yet active..

Email: skatonyk@gmail.com

You have to wait for DNS propagation which takes 24 - 48 hours. Same issue here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.