Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150486 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Alexyswiss(m): 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
DomainKingTeam:

Hi Alexyswiss,
Please tell us your domain name, as it seems that you may be using the wrong cPanel login details.

Also for this issue I request you to please raise a support ticket from your account. This way we can get more details from your end & check your issue to resolve it urgently for you.

Please raise a support ticket from here: http://www.domainking.ng/support or you can also email to us at support[at]domainking.ng. Our support team will assist you in solving this issue.

Feel free to contact us if you need any help.

Best Regards,
Harjot
DomainKing.NG

thanks I solved it...it was security issues
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Reaper47(m): 2:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
hello

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2017
i bought a domain on domain king two days ago and i have not been able to access dkng dns management ever since. i need to link my domain to my blog and even the blogger quick installer hasnt worked. i wait a while and go back to blogger to save it still doesnt. as for the dkng dns management it doesnt open at all. the page always ends with error
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 7:32am On Feb 06, 2017
AustinXhibuike:
i bought a domain on domain king two days ago and i have not been able to access dkng dns management ever since. i need to link my domain to my blog and even the blogger quick installer hasnt worked. i wait a while and go back to blogger to save it still doesnt. as for the dkng dns management it doesnt open at all. the page always ends with error

and i don't want to use url forwarding
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 7:53am On Feb 06, 2017
@domainkingteam please i need a reply
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2017
this is my ticket number #800334
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 8:38am On Feb 06, 2017
i need a reply urgently please please and please
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JayRise(m): 4:06pm On Feb 06, 2017
@DomainKingTeam, yesterday morning I raised a support ticket with ID : 876405, to transfer a domain to another DomainKing account, but I am yet to get any response. Please help me resolve this. Thanks
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 4:58pm On Feb 06, 2017
pointing a custom domain to blogger.
I sent you guys a message on facebook, I raised a ticket #815862 with your support, I tweeted at you, now I'm on nairaland .

I don't understand why I'm not allowed to modify the CNAME records for my domains like i do with other registrars? sad

If you are not going to give me access to modify these records myself - then your support should respond speedily - as it will also take another 24hrs to the changes to propagate on the network.

I'm already considering moving all my domains to another registrar.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 5:13pm On Feb 06, 2017
zodd:
pointing a custom domain to blogger.
I sent you guys a message on facebook, I raised a ticket #815862 with your support, I tweeted at you, now I'm on nairaland .

I don't understand why I'm not allowed to modify the CNAME records for my domains like i do with other registrars? sad

If you are not going to give me access to modify these records myself - then your support should respond speedily - as it will also take another 24hrs to the changes to propagate on the network.

I'm already considering moving all my domains to another registrar.

bro i'm having same problem and high bp wan do me. still waiting for a reply. i cant access the dkdns panel ,the quick blogger installation is not working......i tried url forwarding no response.. I'm tired, i dont want to end up buying another domain from another provider i cant even buy with .com again it has to be .com.ng which will change my original plan.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 5:20pm On Feb 06, 2017
please i'm begging you people please i need to integrate my domain to blogger.....
its for a research and i cant waste anymore time. i'm on my knees please domainking i raised a support ticket #800334. nigeriannetenglish is the name of my domain. please domain king please
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 5:27pm On Feb 06, 2017
AustinXhibuike:

bro i'm having same problem and high bp wan do me. still waiting for a reply. i cant access the dkdns panel ,the quick blogger installation is not working......i tried url forwarding no response.. I'm tired, i dont want to end up buying another domain from another provider i cant even buy with .com again it has to be .com.ng which will change my original plan.

& you know the worst part, they've probably seen these posts... & are just there drinking tea waiting for six'o'clock so they can close support for the day. angry

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by richkids1(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2017
Your poor customer service experience and low response could hurt your business really bad. You need to have people who are up to the task at the customer care unit. No return of emails after 48 hours.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by richkids1(m): 11:36pm On Feb 06, 2017
You guys suck at CUstomer support
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 12:15am On Feb 07, 2017
please i need to integrate my domain name to blogger..... i cant wait anymore....i'm on my knees begging.
, please domainking i raised a support ticket #551629. my domain name is tenng.com.ng

I have send my blogger CNAME that you guys requested.

pls domainking help me out
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 8:38am On Feb 07, 2017
Ramandeep, Angaad - It's another Indian company - giving us the airtel treatment.

If they are having technical difficulties @ least they should inform us ; no company is beyond these glitches - but to leave people hanging is totally unacceptable.

If they don't respond today, I think we should all write to NIRA - 0700CALLNIRA admin@nira.org.ng, & write bad reviews all over the web.

I'm taking it personal.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 10:41am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by brazybrazy: 3:57pm On Feb 07, 2017
I bought a vps hosting, it's still showing pending after one hour of payment, I want to how long it takes to setup.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 5:42pm On Feb 07, 2017
...another day has gone by... did anyone get a response?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by LEBEfirstson: 6:14pm On Feb 07, 2017
zodd:
...another day has gone by... did anyone get a response?
.. bro., I'm into same shit but I gez the need lil time to sort things out.. according to them could take upto 4-5 days.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2017
today is my deadline and if i dont get any reply,that is it for me and domain king because they would have successfully made me buyanother domain from another website. and theirs would be useless. Thank you domain king for ruining my plans, i really appreciate. we're done.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by betahost247(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2017
AustinXhibuike:
today is my deadline and if i dont get any reply,that is it for me and domain king because they would have successfully made me buyanother domain from another website. and theirs would be useless. Thank you domain king for ruining my plans, i really appreciate. we're done.

Hello,

Have you get in touch with them by opening a ticket on their site or give them a call through CC line, see if they will respond.

Thank you

Regards,
John
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
http://www.betahost247.com
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 8:00am On Feb 08, 2017
betahost247:

Hello,

Have you get in touch with them by opening a ticket on their site or give them a call through CC line, see if they will respond.

Thank you

Regards,
John
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
http://www.betahost247.com

we have all been doing that. I've complained on almost all their support platforms. ask anyone here they have done the same. The most painful part of it is that they haven't replied. if they are experiencing issues at least tell us. The silent treatment is very rude, i must say. O have a domain sitting in my panel and i cannot do anything with it. Everyday i log in to my panel all i see is wasted funds. Domain name that is only serving as a name sitting on my panel. it is very unfair ,take a look at what the others are going through.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 9:03am On Feb 08, 2017
I could remember somewhere on their website they promised customer support within 8hours. I can actually sue then for this. And also for giving clients false information.

it says
We reply to all the issues & questions in less than 8 hours (max)

This is actually false information.

i think i should put some of this into consideration.

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Emyo(m): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Please reply my Ticket ID: 626093.

I need to have two websites on my host. I have bought the domain name from you. I have tried to add an add-on domain name but all to no avail. Help me please
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dokunbam(m): 3:18pm On Feb 08, 2017
Please what is wrong with domainking.

This site can’t be reached
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dokunbam(m): 3:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
domainking:
Hi,
I am Karan B from DomainKingNG Team.

Please what is wrong with domainking.

This site can’t be reached
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by AustinXhibuike(m): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2017
i just paid money into my account so that I'll buy another domain.... I won't lie I'm feeling very bitter right now.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by sirkay9ja(m): 6:20pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hello, My name is Eweje Kayode the owner of Gistgroove.com.ng. I registered with you yesterday in which I was able to buy this domain Gistgroove.com.ng. Initially my problem was how to link the domain with blogger in which I've sent you a ticket on that but while am still waiting, this evening I just decided to login to the account wit the email I used for the registration but to my surprise it was telling me incorrect password immediately I proceed to password reset option which I think it would benefit me but it's also telling me "No account associated with this email". Pls I don't know what to do again. Please kindly assist me because I think that would be the last option for me. Below are the account details
Email = sirkay4mercy@gmail.com
Password =
Domain = Gistgroove.com.ng
Please kindly bail me out of this situation.
Thanks for your consideration.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 7:19pm On Feb 08, 2017
can still see their ads here on nairaland... the admins should take them down - @ least that will get their attention
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Thavik(m): 12:15am On Feb 09, 2017
domain king is messed up, i bought a domain and hosting plan early monday morning, yet, it hasn't come online, I've waited for the o called dns propagation which was supposed to take 48 hours or less, now its almost 72 hours, all my attempts to reach them have gone unanswered., i even opened a support ticket, guess what, no answer
if you are reading this, just know that domain king doesn't care about you
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 2:45am On Feb 09, 2017
They are probably about to leave the Nigeria, they're doing the promos & ads to make one last dash for free cash.

This is what happens when we choose deal with companies that don't have a physical address in Nigeria.

I feel cheated.

Address
156, New Jawahar Nagar, Cool Road, Jalandhar - 144001, Punjab, India
Telephone+91-96463-69965, +91-98769-23436
http://www.nira.org.ng/accredited-registrars/57-hannu-internet-corp-pvt-ltd Website www.domainking.ng

There's no way they can be held accountable - I have learnt another lesson.

Our best bet now may be to report to nira & wait - also I appeal to the mods to take down their ads on nairaland - your members are being swindled; If they think it's a jk let them trying contacting them via their support.

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.