Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,205 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

The Domainkingng Thread - Web Market (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / The Domainkingng Thread (150501 Views)

Domainkingng Lucky Blogger Contest 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Jeel: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2017
The option now is to port as soon as possible.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JayRise(m): 2:03pm On Feb 14, 2017
Jeel:
The option now is to port as soon as possible.

I have port sharply. No more nonsense!!

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Mjuliet: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2017
D34lw4p:
@AustinXhibuike Cool! I understand you perfectly well! I feel your pain bro. and I know how painful it is to pay for a service and not been offered the service. I wish you all the best and I also wish Domainking act on this ASAP.
See how you struggle to defend the useless domainking just because they run advert on ur blog.
I thought u register and hosted ur domain with them,with the way u customized ur blog with their banner.
Just imagine if ur nct or creative talent site is down for 2 weeks with all the files can't be accessed what will u do?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by solutionarena: 8:09am On Feb 15, 2017
Get started with hosting your website today on our fast and reliable server with 99.9% uptime
Disk Space-7GB @N6500 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com, .org, .net
NG Hosting
Disk Space-7GB @N4700 comes with free domain registration, unlimited features and more.... this package covers .com.ng, .org.ng etc
For further enquires: call -08186219002,07011123518
Visit: www.cedarhostng.net
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by D34lw4p(m): 9:20am On Feb 15, 2017
Mjuliet:

See how you struggle to defend the useless domainking just because they run advert on ur blog.
I thought u register and hosted ur domain with them,with the way u customized ur blog with their banner.
Just imagine if ur nct or creative talent site is down for 2 weeks with all the files can't be accessed what will u do?
LolZ, I've sites hosted with them anyway but what u expected is it that I should add to the fire you guys are already making here? nice, things are not going well, you expected me to join into ranting against them? no! that won't solve the problem.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Tosbi(m): 3:16pm On Feb 15, 2017
Its over a week and almost two weeks now, yet DomainKing.ng is yet to either response to my ticket or give me my service for my domain with them after payment. Please i need my money back, this people are fraudsters
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Tosbi(m): 3:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
seun osewa please help pull down DomainKing.ng ads down and possibly move this to FP to safe others from falling into this scammers net
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Seun(m): 3:54pm On Feb 15, 2017
Dominique, please brief me on what's going on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by mubarak23: 4:20pm On Feb 15, 2017
Seun:
Dominique, please brief me on what's going on.

BOSS HAS FINALLY TALK, I GUYS THEY WILL REPLY HIM,
My side is still down, and I must write about it

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Sixkobo(f): 7:19pm On Feb 15, 2017
Domainking what is wrong, my site is inaccessible for days now http://sixkobo.com.ng

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Astutechris(m): 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2017
D34lw4p:

That's the exact thing I said in my first post, what they're going through Is so technical and I'm sure their smart teams are working so hard to get every issues fix.

The problems with Nigerians is they hardly become cool at any little misappropriation, Domainking are known to be very responsive to every queries but what should stop them from replying or offering their services the right way would mean that something very unusual is going on!

Look at this man...what is he talking?

People's businesses, reputation, websites, money etc are at stake and the people in charge are not responding and you criticize them and tell them to be cool

I guess it is for you to say because you haven't been there.

1 Like

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Astutechris(m): 10:47pm On Feb 15, 2017
D34lw4p:

LolZ, I've sites hosted with them anyway but what u expected is it that I should add to the fire you guys are already making here? nice, things are not going well, you expected me to join into ranting against them? no! that won't solve the problem.

That you have sites hosted with domainking doesn't mean you are feeling the pain of most people here. The question is: how important are those sites to you?

I also have a site and domains with domainking but I'm not much bordered because I care less about the site and for the domains, I know what to do with them if the worst should happen. I came to notice this issue because I ordered a new domain registeration with them only to notice after so days that the domain is still available for registration. Seeing the situation on ground I hand to go to another registrar to register the domain. My 4k is still with them but that's not a major concern either.

I know what it was like when one of my sites which was my main source of income was suspended by inmotion hosting because it was receiving excess hack attacks. So don't just say sh*ts here.

If don't know how else to help, you can help by sympathizing with them or by not commenting at all order than criticizing their impatience.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Ricoh(m): 9:41am On Feb 16, 2017
I have submitted several ticket in the past days and have till have yet to receive a response from you guys. I have made payment for my over due invoice number 16999 and 16211 via international payment gateway (Paypal) and further transferred the sum of N5,000 to your designated bank account at GTB. Kindly reactive my suspended account as my company depends on it to function effectively.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by RealLordZeus(m): 10:18am On Feb 16, 2017
what's happening to u guys! why are my sites down
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by dokunbam(m): 1:56pm On Feb 16, 2017
Sixkobo:
Domainking what is wrong, my site is inaccessible for days now http://sixkobo.com.ng

I thought am the only one experiencing this. Two of my sites are inaccessible

Am suppose to see my client today but I have to dodge them because of this
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2017
To be realistic this people have done so much damage to their reputation that it's safe to say they're through with this business. Even with refunds you can't recover from a situation this bad..

Cut your losses & move out; if you're on wordpress & you have a backup lucky you... if you're on blogger try to get your EPP code from their panel - if you can still login & port to another registrar. For your bp's sake Don't move to any nigerian host until they get their act together.

If the details you used while registering your domains are accurate (& you can prove your identity) - you can write to NIRA or visit them. They maintain this registry & they can help you move out if ur unable to get ur Domains EPP code from domainking.

If you're a web designer/developer & your clients' sites are down, u better take action now - the process could be quite lenghty.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by RealLordZeus(m): 9:42am On Feb 17, 2017
@ domainking , at least reply this thread so that we can know our fate! abi u wan me to kill myself and later commit suicide before my clients rip my head off! oya do the needful oo
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 11:26am On Feb 17, 2017
after going through the last few posts on this thread, i think i can come to a logical conclusion that domainking.ng is a scam webhost. i registered a new domain and hosting account with these guys 2 days ago at 7000naira. i've nt seen d site online, i cant access ftp properly with filezilla, and i they are not replying my tickets. if in the next 24 hours, these guys dont either contact me or put my site online, i'm so going to sue them big time!! if any of their staff can see this post, THIS IS NOT A THREAT!!,
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by richieyung(m): 1:23pm On Feb 17, 2017
Domainking show please activate my account, I bought a wordpress plan with you guys worth of 8000 and you are yet to do anything.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by jose556(m): 1:39pm On Feb 17, 2017
If you need a reliable US based host with 100% uptime. That's zero downtime and also comes with domain.
You can also decide to host 3 domains on a single hosting plan which cones with 20GB space shocked .
All for just #8,500
Call/Whatsapp: 07063099645
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by bestspoke: 4:53pm On Feb 17, 2017
zodd:
To be realistic this people have done so much damage to their reputation that it's safe to say they're through with this business. Even with refunds you can't recover from a situation this bad..

Cut your losses & move out; if you're on wordpress & you have a backup lucky you... if you're on blogger try to get your EPP code from their panel - if you can still login & port to another registrar. For your bp's sake Don't move to any nigerian host until they get their act together.

If the details you used while registering your domains are accurate (& you can prove your identity) - you can write to NIRA or visit them. They maintain this registry & they can help you move out if ur unable to get ur Domains EPP code from domainking.

If you're a web designer/developer & your clients' sites are down, u better take action now - the process could be quite lenghty.

I have been mailing them since yesterday not knowing the issue has persisted for long...

Last year it was whogohost now Domainking...

It is very certain they have lost a server or two which explains why some sites of mine are still loading.

Seun , Dominique

Pleas warn people to stay away from this useless people.....everything is messed up in this country for real...
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 17, 2017
zodd:

Please how do i pack from their hosting without loosing posts and templates?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by SKAMOD(m): 6:45pm On Feb 17, 2017
yorhmzy:

You have to wait for DNS propagation which takes 24 - 48 hours. Same issue here.
up till today is not working. this people should know that this is someones money, what type of thing is this
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 8:44pm On Feb 17, 2017
bestspoke:

I have been mailing them since yesterday not knowing the issue has persisted for long...

Last year it was whogohost now Domainking...

It is very certain they have lost a server or two which explains why some sites of mine are still loading.

Seun , Dominique

Pleas warn people to stay away from this useless people.....everything is messed up in this country for real...

Its sad but ur call for help to Seun & Dominique won't go far - Domainking ads are still running here on Nairaland.

Driving more traffic to them & increasing post counts/complaints on this thread. sad

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2017
Donabydeco:

Please how do i pack from their hosting without loosing posts and templates?

You can do this If you have an offsite backup. If you don't then this can only serve as a learning point.

-those who still have access to some of their sites should create a backup(in a hurry) & do so daily.

I'm having trouble getting my EPP code for my domains so I can move them to another registrar; been contacting Nira - but as a Typical naija govt. agency - they don't respond promptly.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 8:59pm On Feb 17, 2017
It's funny how the servers housing their own site through to the payment gateway is still up.

Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 9:01pm On Feb 17, 2017
& then you check ur mail - nothing... angry
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JayRise(m): 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2017
zodd:
& then you check ur mail - nothing... angry

Same thing was happening to me just last week. I sent a mail to NIRA and also gave them several calls. I hassled and disturbed them before my EPP code was sent to me by email. At last I am free from the nightmare called domainking.
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by zodd(m): 12:16am On Feb 18, 2017
JayRise:

Same thing was happening to me just last week. I sent a mail to NIRA and also gave them several calls. I hassled and disturbed them before my EPP code was sent to me by email. At last I am free from the nightmare called domainking.

great... did you get your code from Nira - or was it sent to you via mail from domainking?
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by JayRise(m): 1:13am On Feb 18, 2017
zodd:

great... did you get your code from Nira - or was it sent to you via mail from domainking?

domainking ke? They are dead and buried. The epp code was sent to my email by a staff from NIRA
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by yomalex(m): 4:08am On Feb 18, 2017
JayRise:

domainking ke? They are dead and buried. The epp code was sent to my email by a staff from NIRA
kindly detail the process you took to get EPP
Re: The Domainkingng Thread by ridbay(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2017
It sucks, the calls coming in from my clients, all the websites I hosted on domainking is offline.>This is bad

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) ... (63) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.