Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex (7831 Views)

My Current Girlfriend's Mother Offered Me 200K To Leave Her Daughter / Describe Your Current Girlfriend/boyfriend In One Word. / Ex-girlfriend And Current Girlfriend Becoming Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by LEERICIST(m): 11:30am On Oct 21, 2014
Ok, two years ago, I was gonna surprise my ex on her birthday which is today, so I went to visit her unannounced and I caught her with another guy. I had to break off the relationship because she wasn't faithful. Since then, I've always hated this day 'cos it reminded me of her. Now finally, two weeks ago, I got a new girlfriend and I found out today that it's her birthday. When she told me, I was so pissed that I had to switch off my phone. I know it's not my girlfriend's fault but I can't help but be angry with her. What should I do? Should I call it quits or just try to forget about my ex? Urgent response needed before the end of the day. Thanks.

Powered by : LeeRiCisT
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by mubarakopeyemi(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2014
Guy, thats exactly thesame with me. My current GF shares dsm birthday with my Ex. What a co incidence!
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by destante(f): 11:44am On Oct 21, 2014
its jes a date. gerroverrit undecided
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Dygeasy(m): 12:01pm On Oct 21, 2014
It is either you need help or you need a knock on the head; with a hammer.

Wait till you get a multimillion naira job on this date and then ask us if you should take the job or not. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by ERCROSS(m): 12:09pm On Oct 21, 2014
O.p..
**in oshiomole's voice** :: Goan die..
angry
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 12:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
You should 1st of all get a brain angry
WTF is happening these days?Must you open a thread? Get over yourself biko angry

Edited*
23 threads in less than 23days on NL undecided
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:

Edited*

It's actually two days. I.e 23 threads in 2 days.
He's a record breaker. cheesy
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by LEERICIST(m): 12:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
WTF is happening these days?Must you open a thread? Get over yourself biko angry

Edited*

Now your comment makes sense. cheesy
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
did someone get on your nerves this afternoon? grin
cdamsel:
WTF is happening this days?Must you open a thread? Get over yourself biko angry

Edited*
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by lawrenceunaa: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2014
U hated only the day undecided
U should hate the date and the year u caught her cheating
as in 23 -10-1991 if this is ur ex's b'day and
23-10-1993 is ur current gf's b'day

Both are not same .....year difference grin
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by condralbede(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
Is not going down well Broo....What happend between u and ur ex might still occur with u and ur current baby oo.

come on,am just kidding!!!!
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by zoeee(f): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
Mmm... Tell her to choose another birthday
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Jibabs2(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
Is she beautiful? If yes den u need to breakup wit ha n ask ha to look 4 me.

No go hold dat gal n stop dis childishness. Na she u lov abi na ha birthday?
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 1:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
Ceasar1:

It's actually two days. I.e 23 threads in 2 days.
He's a record breaker. cheesy
I just shock,i bet na them make Nl crash the 1st time,meaningless threads grin
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by barnabas91: 1:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
The OP is just expressing his feelings. When a r/ship that you'v got ursef so attach, everytin dt bring old memory becomes a problem, U̶̲̥̅̊ tend to hate them. Talking frm experience but av lrn to outgrown such. Its called moving on
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 2:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
LEERICIST:

Now your comment makes sense. cheesy
so he finally grows a brain undecided
Well done for the correction
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 2:07pm On Oct 21, 2014
tooltip:
did someone get on your nerves this afternoon? grin
no oooo,just Hunger grin
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by mimiejacobz(f): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
zoeee:
Mmm... Tell her to choose another birthday

lol,u gave d ryt solution

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Spidermon: 2:31pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
no oooo,just Hunger grin
Take this money, go and buy bread and beans. Bring back my change ooo.
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by fairheven: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2014
Hmmm,her spirit has come back...marine spirit at work...run for ya life cool
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Spidermon:

Take this money, go and buy bread and beans. Bring back my change ooo.
I bought bole & fish,change no dey ooo embarassed cry
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Spidermon: 4:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
I bought bole & fish,change no dey ooo embarassed cry
Who told u to change the stipulated diet? No dinner for you then.
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by MrsGoodness(f): 4:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
so
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 4:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Spidermon:

Who told u to change the stipulated diet? No dinner for you then.
will use the change I hid to sort myself out tongue
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by radiant3(f): 4:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
Wht's d big deal abt ur current girlfriend sharing d same birthday with ur ex?
Come on,don't be emotional,use ur head nd let bygone be bygone.
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Spidermon: 4:50pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
will use the change I hid to sort myself out tongue
Lollzz....I will let this one slide but next time I no go gree ooo. I no be dorobucci wey dey take money play ooo,
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by addictiv(m): 4:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
You have Libra babes to date and u are complaining....I have had 3 major relationships and they were all with libra women irrespective of how we ended, i ll still pick a Libra woman any time...#teamlibra.
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
Spidermon:

Lollzz....I will let this one slide but next time I no go gree ooo. I no be dorobucci wey dey take money play ooo,
yes u are,spend the money jare grin
More will come
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 5:14pm On Oct 21, 2014
addictiv:
You have Libra babes to date and u are complaining....I have had 3 major relationships and they were all with libra women irrespective of how we ended, i ll still pick a Libra woman any time...#teamlibra.
Now my head is swelling grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Spidermon: 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
yes u are,spend the money jare grin
Move will come
Hehehehehehe
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
cdamsel:
no oooo,just Hunger grin
oh! I thought as much!,hope you had a fulfilling day.?.. you could join me for dinner if you don't mind ma'am
Re: My Current Girlfriend Is Sharing The Same Birthday With My Ex by cdamsel(f): 7:34pm On Oct 21, 2014
tooltip:
oh! I thought as much!,hope you had a fulfilling day.?.. you could join me for dinner if you don't mind ma'am
I don't mind ooo,please let me join you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cute Boys Only / Ladies Using Their Buttocks(bom-bom) As A Display Picture (dp) / What Would You Do If You Came Back From Work One Day And Met These Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.