Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,948 members, 7,952,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:24 AM

Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? (3465 Views)

Three Things You Can NEVER Do For Love. / Do You Believe in Love At First Sight? / Do You Believe in Love at First Sight? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
gracile:
grin
grin somin like that
hahahaha
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by lilylurv(f): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
celeron40:
skinny, fair, with a good music taste...ill just marry you on the spot. grin

Hehehe....how many yu don marry?
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by gracile(f): 10:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
hahahaha
why u laffing na? do u know i had a crush on Tolu, one of runner ups in project fame (chidinma's set) just cos of his rabbit teeth.. not kidding
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
gracile:

why u laffing na? do u know i had a crush on Tolu, one of runner ups in project fame (chidinma's set) just cos of his rabbit teeth.. not kidding
shocked shocked
Seriously??
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by gracile(f): 11:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
shocked shocked
Seriously??
mh mhm
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
gracile:

mh mhm
well, I have dox kinda teeth tho
smiley
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by gracile(f): 11:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
smiley
really now and I thought you had no idea on wat rabbit teeth looked like, lol
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by gracile(f): 11:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
AgapeCharis:
smiley
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Oct 22, 2014
gracile:
really now and I thought you had no idea on wat rabbit teeth looked like, lol
dt was b4. I have an idea now
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by lilylurv(f): 5:10am On Oct 28, 2014
AgapeCharis:
dt was b4. I have an idea now

Before, I was blind. Now, I can see wink
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 28, 2014
lilylurv:

Before, I was blind. Now, I can see wink
grin
Come to think if it. U didn't even tell us the things that fascinates you. Oya over to you
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by lilylurv(f): 3:45pm On Oct 28, 2014
AgapeCharis:
grin
Come to think if it. U didn't even tell us the things that fascinates you. Oya over to you

At first sight? Uhhnm, clean haircut/shave, cute smile, and cool&cheerful aura.
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2014
lilylurv:

At first sight? Uhhnm, clean haircut/shave, cute smile, and cool&cheerful aura.
is da so

U must have had many love at first sight den
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by lilylurv(f): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2014
Not so many...cuz its just a few that posess these 3 qualities at a time cool
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 29, 2014
lilylurv:
Not so many...cuz its just a few that posess these 3 qualities at a time cool
naaah
There are s many guys out there with dx 3 qualities
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by lilylurv(f): 7:43am On Oct 29, 2014
AgapeCharis:
naaah
There are s many guys out there with dx 3 qualities

Yu don't know the definition of my 'cute smile'
Re: Love At First Sight? What Are The First Three Things That Fascinates You? by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2014
lilylurv:

Yu don't know the definition of my 'cute smile'
hehehehe
I would love to knw den. Make me understand what u meant by d word 'cute smile' smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Fellow Nairalanders..its Urgent / Mimzy Out! / Happy Birthday Biafrabushboy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.