Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,371 members, 7,850,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:08 PM

I Hate Girls That Lie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Hate Girls That Lie (1114 Views)

Help!!! I Have Grown To Hate Girls / I Hate Girls So Much I Cant Explain It / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Girls That Lie by 100Cents: 10:19pm On Oct 21, 2014
My Ex was a relation of Liar Muhammed. Sometimes I wondered if she will ever stop lying.

And as a son of a pastor, and someone in love, I never lied to her lipsrsealed

O boy, when the lying became too much, I discovered I started getting hardened. Started eating and cleaning mouth too. My people, LYING is the elder brother of CHEATING..

Apart from the fact she can cook and s3x well, she was a liability character wise. Go check well, even if she looks like a saint, if that your girl tells lies, she is a cheat.

So I have told myself, that I won't date a Linus, sorry Liar again, so help me God..

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
U are a son of a pastor,, and u r commitin fornication....God is laffing at u...and ur girlfrnd is just lyin to u and ur complainin..my dear, ur case is being laffed at in heaven...

5 Likes

Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by 100Cents: 10:52pm On Oct 21, 2014
Cutehector4u:
U are a son of a pastor,, and u r commitin fornication....God is laffing at u...and ur girlfrnd is just lyin to u and ur complainin..my dear, ur case is being laffed at in heaven...

Going to church or being Son of a pope can't take one to heaven.

Salvation is personal..
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 21, 2014
100Cents:

Salvation is personal..
thnk God u knw dat....
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 21, 2014
100Cents:

Salvation is personal..
I see.....continue.
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by 100Cents: 10:58pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nobleval:
I see.....continue.

So saith the Bible .
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by nationwide1(m): 1:04am On Oct 22, 2014
What kind of lies was she fond of telling? But you know most Nigerian girls in relationships lie. May be when you are ready to marry her, she'll stop lying.
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by Afrok(m): 3:01am On Oct 22, 2014
I don't judge or condemn people because"nobody holy pass ooo", well lying is part of the game. So op go figure it out coz u never can tell ur next girlfriend might be a Ph.D holder in "Lyinestry" kiss
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by Nobody: 3:13am On Oct 22, 2014
nationwide1:
What kind of lies was she fond of telling? But you know most Nigerian girls in relationships lie. May be when you are ready to marry her, she'll stop lying.

...You are talking like guys too dont lie....

....Personally, I've had numerous contacts with guys that can lie and wake a dead man.......I dont tackle such men, I'll just be like 'hmmmmm, okay motigbo'......Deep within me, I laugh at their cheap lies......

....In all honesty, girls too lie......I lie sometimes (once in a blue moon).....Maybe for some really confidential issues....Before I lie to you, I might have shown some signs I dont wanna speak up......And if you keep pestering me, am gonna lie.....

In conclusion, both parties lie...infact alot....to get what we want.....I see no reason why guys here will start pointing accusing fingers at my fellow babes....

1 Like

Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by nationwide1(m): 4:57am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

....Personally, I've had numerous contacts with guys that can lie and wake a dead man.......I dont tackle such men, I'll just be like 'hmmmmm, okay motigbo'......Deep within me, I laugh at their cheap lies......

....In all honesty, girls too lie......I lie sometimes (once in a blue moon).....Maybe for some really confidential issues....Before I lie to you, I might have shown some signs I dont wanna speak up......And if you keep pestering me, am gonna lie.....

In conclusion, both parties lie...infact alot....to get what we want.....I see no reason why guys here will start pointing accusing fingers at my fellow babes....
Sister Temi, you not de sleep? I was just being honest with my response with no hurt intended. By the way, your response has just given a topic for a thread.
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by starlingbawa(m): 5:53am On Oct 22, 2014
temigracie:

I've got to go with this!
It goes both ways since people lie for so many reasons
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Girls lie and Guys cheat,50/50 no cheating.
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by major466(m): 7:52am On Oct 22, 2014
Reminds me of desperate Housewives TV program grin
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by philantoxx(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2014
women lie.men lie
devil smiles.
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: I Hate Girls That Lie by valentineebele(m): 11:26am On Oct 22, 2014
i dont hate girls dat lie, i just despise them.

(1) (Reply)

Ur Advice Is Needed Here Please---matured Minds Only / Why Guys Find It Hard To Like Girls Who Woo Them / 4 Reasons Why Women Love Bad Boys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.