Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,228 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 AM

Romantic Things One Could Get For Your Lovely Wife To Be on Her Birthday - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Things One Could Get For Your Lovely Wife To Be on Her Birthday (2810 Views)

Sex And Love: 11 Romantic Things Every Man Should Tell His Woman TODAY! / What Are The Fun/romantic Things/games To Do Over The Phone With Lover. / 50 Most Romantic Things To Do With Your Girlfriend/boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Romantic Things One Could Get For Your Lovely Wife To Be on Her Birthday by Studentsvoice: 9:53pm On Nov 10, 2014
the most memorable birthday ever had by my bitch was when I got her the PORTRAIT of herself by an artwork painter....she felt inlove with it that the moment she saw her self..naturally painted on a board...she screamed so hard that the whole lodge in my school got to hear and knw abt it......i think the most special and lovely Gift to present to ur lover or wife is her Portrait..atleast u can get that with 10K

1 Like

Re: Romantic Things One Could Get For Your Lovely Wife To Be on Her Birthday by Studentsvoice: 9:57pm On Nov 10, 2014
op...get it for her and present it in alovely and romantic manner...and you will come back to Nairaland to thank me......A Portrait

1 Like

Re: Romantic Things One Could Get For Your Lovely Wife To Be on Her Birthday by prettyjo(f): 11:03pm On Nov 10, 2014
if its not a perfume,then don't buy any other thing for me**winks**

1 Like

Re: Romantic Things One Could Get For Your Lovely Wife To Be on Her Birthday by jamesbridget13(f): 6:09am On Nov 11, 2014
if she has a good phone then no need to get her another. i think d portrait ll do justice. should incase d cost is too high, u can go for perf, panties, wrist watches, n d likes. by d way, when is dis almighty bday coming up

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet The Handsome Gorilla That's Driving Japanese Girls Crazy! Photos & Videos.. / Problems Faced By Lagos Single Rich Guy / Among Your Endless Lists, Where Does Ur Sisters Belong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.