Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) (2868 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / Attorney Representing an infant Rapist(Advice needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by kayce911(f): 8:47am On Aug 31, 2015
my friend posted this pix on Facebook and I decided to share it here for medical expert on romancelander to comment..

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by missmary(f): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2015
its most definitely a disorder.. Excess of the hormones
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2015
Dis gal wud be loaded wen she grows up...... Where's her contact maybe i need to adopt
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by Nobody: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2015
Nonsense. Guys grow up.
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by lomprico(m): 8:58am On Aug 31, 2015
Op how old are you? What is hilarious about this??
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by kayce911(f): 9:08am On Aug 31, 2015
lomprico:
Op how old are you? What is hilarious about this??
don't pick on me,let me not say is funny anyway.... I never knew a better catchy title to give it,so just have to title it anyways.
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by donholy28(m): 9:16am On Aug 31, 2015
over secretion of gonadotrophic hormone...not hilarious
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by lomprico(m): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2015
kayce911:
don't pick on me,let me not say is funny anyway.... I never knew a better catchy title to give it,so just have to title it anyways.
undecided only children within her age bracket will see it and laugh. If u are not that age range then remove 'hilarious' from the topic!
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by kayce911(f): 9:33am On Aug 31, 2015
lomprico:

undecided only children within her age bracket will see it and laugh. If u are not that age range then remove 'hilarious' from the topic!
don't be insulting next time you want to make a point
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by lomprico(m): 9:52am On Aug 31, 2015
kayce911:
don't be insulting next time you want to make a point
Point out where I insulted you pls.
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by Spikkylee: 12:17pm On Aug 31, 2015
Eehnnnn!!!
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by godoluwa(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2015
kayce911:
my friend posted this pix on Facebook and I decided to share it here for medical expert on romancelander to comment..
stale pix
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by ManTiger(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
Children also have right to privacy. No sane adult should have taken that pic not to talk of spreading it on the net.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by kolatobs(m): 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2015
grin
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
CUM4WHAT:
Dis gal wud be loaded wen she grows up...... Where's her contact maybe i need to adopt
I can't believe an adult just wrote this... Smh
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by juizzyemmanuel(f): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2015
missmary:
its most definitely a disorder.. Excess of the hormones
yeah right 'oestrogen'
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by CUM4WHAT(m): 8:33pm On Aug 31, 2015
zeeblamj:

I can't believe an adult just wrote this... Smh
i also cant believe a sensible adult quoted me
Re: Picture Of An Infant Adult(a Must See Picture) by Mznaett: 9:26pm On Aug 31, 2015
Simple Biology teaches one that this is an hormonal imbalance. Her oestrogen level is highsad

(1) (Reply)

Guys Will You Accept Her Back After She Has Done This To You? / See the Crazy Selfie that Won N1M / Its Eating My Self Esteem Away#i Need God Intervention #

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.