Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:38 AM

Depressed!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Depressed!!! (2233 Views)

Gay And Depressed. / Depressed: My Fiance Says Am Too 'slim' / Can I Ever Find True Love? I'm So Depressed Now. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 7:30am On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Depressed!!! by Emmysteve(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2014
Why are you depressed?
Re: Depressed!!! by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:
I've been really depressed for some time now and its killing me inside. I really need someone to talk to before I go crazy. Its concerning matters of the heart. Anyone pls?
girlfrnd issues right?
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 7:45am On Oct 22, 2014
Emmysteve:
Why are you depressed?
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 7:46am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
girlfrnd issues right?
Yes sadly
Re: Depressed!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:

Yes sadly
so tell me, wat went wrong? Lets just be open minded..
Re: Depressed!!! by farano(f): 7:47am On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:

Its a very long story. The short version is " I was hurt. I still am. She shot me down". Now I can't move on. I can't concentrate on anyfyn. I hate life. I wish I wasn't born @all
Sorry
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 7:58am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
so tell me, wat went wrong? Lets just be open minded..
Let's just say I wasted 2.5years of my life loving the wrong person. The annoying part of it all is that I still love her
Re: Depressed!!! by Nobody: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:

Let's just say I wasted 2.5years of my life loving the wrong person. The annoying part of it all is that I still love her
by wrong person" how do u mean? Doesnt she respect iu? Does she annoy u most times, is she unromantic...etc
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 8:03am On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
by wrong person" how do u mean? Doesnt she respect iu? Does she annoy u most times, is she unromantic...etc
More like she was never prOud of me..smfn like dt. Twas more like I was forcing myself on her
Re: Depressed!!! by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:

More like she was never prOud of me..smfn like dt. Twas more like I was forcing myself on her
good...its gud dah we hav now spotted the root of the problem...nw wad i can infer is dat ur d one initiating the depression and not her... Ur the one dat can give urself happiness , no one else..except God ..u love her, why do u love her? Wats the main reason why u love her? U cant love someone who isnt proud of u, who doesnt tell her frnds abt u, ..u cant also force sum1 to like u..if u feel ur forcing urself on her den thr is a 100percent chance u wil get hurt in the long run.... Love is smth dat has two edges....it goes both ways.... Wen u love someone and the prson aint showing dose lil symptoms of loving u bak den dat should be a sign that she isnt interested in u anymore... Maybe ur not up to her standards, may also be she is lookin for someone who she can depend on , may also be dat you are npt the problem and dat she is yet to make up her mind in lovin u bak..which eva case, u need to withdraw a lil frm that rship.......continue with ur present job and grow in it....or wateva it is dat ur doin at the moment...den with tym i think she will come to realise how much she missed u... So think abt it...a woman shouldnt govern a man's thoughts...never...ur heart is too weak.....rather u should govern her thoughts.... Now go and do wad i hav said...m

1 Like

Re: Depressed!!! by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 22, 2014
I don't see the reason u should be depressed. If I were u, I would be on top of the world right now, y? Cos u finally lost the dead weight that was affecting Ur life. A gf thats not proud of u ll prolly Neva be, all u can do is to buy her attention. Now she z gone, DON'T forget instead use her as a motivation in Ur life, show her why she made the greatest mistake on that very day. Let her see u shine and let her see u shine bright

3 Likes

Re: Depressed!!! by Fkhalifa(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2014
yes let this motivatr you,let her see/hear about you shining
and also go and know a broken r.ship is better than that of marriage
There are ppl suffering more than yours so with time you d be happy time they say heals takia
Re: Depressed!!! by marieolae(f): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2014
Zedric:
I don't see the reason u should be depressed. If I were u, I would be on top of the world right now, y? Cos u finally lost the dead weight that was affecting Ur life. A gf thats not proud of u ll prolly Neva be, all u can do is to buy her attention. Now she z gone, DON'T forget instead use her as a motivation in Ur life, show her why she made the greatest mistake on that very day. Let her see u shine and let her see u shine bright
How can you say that.

This guy said that he still loves her

Do you know what love means?

You can't expect him to be happy, when he has lost the love of his life, even though the feelings may not be mutual. It will obviously take some time for him to get over it. Its not going to happen overnight

The best advice that I can give to you is that you need to stop thinking. Thinking is the major cause of depression. You need to find a way to get your mind off her. I know its hard, but you can do it.

Listen to good music, go out with friends, stroll down your street. Make yourself happy. Surround yourself with people who love you. Your family. Before you know it, you'll forget about the past. It is well.

If it isn't a blessing,then its a lesson. smiley
Re: Depressed!!! by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2014
marieolae:
How can you say that.

This guy said that he still loves her

Do you know what love means?

You can't expect him to be happy, when he has lost the love of his life, even though the feelings may not be mutual. It will obviously take some time for him to get over it. Its not going to happen overnight

The best advice that I can give to you is that you need to stop thinking. Thinking is the major cause of depression. You need to find a way to get your mind off her. I know its hard, but you can do it.

Listen to good music, go out with friends, stroll down your street. Make yourself happy. Surround yourself with people who love you. Your family. Before you know it, you'll forget about the past. It is well.

If it isn't a blessing,then its a lesson. smiley

He loves her but she obviously doesn't. Besides, we are basically saying the same thing. Stop thinking but don't forget. Use the anger or depression u feel to do something productive. Asking him to try to forget without doing anything is impossible. He has yo find a way to occupy his mind
Re: Depressed!!! by DesChyko: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2014
Every break-up brings you a step closer to the person you are destined to be with.
Not saying you shouldn't strive to maintain your relationship, but crying over spilt milk isn't wiser either.
Leaving can only be done by someone who had come.
Re: Depressed!!! by adepiero: 9:57am On Oct 22, 2014
angry am very angry reading this from a guy! there is a saying which goes thus If a man dies because of a woman, thousands of women will walk over his grave You loved her but she didn't love you, so? am sure you didn't just find out either! prolly you were trying to compromise maybe things will change in ur favor!

take a sip or glass of vodka to help you think straight! your emotionally shattered? you can't handle breakup?? My friend, you are not the first and you definitely won't be the last! so man up, wear your best cloth, go out with friends, have a couple of drinks and FLIRT if possible…

I have a quote for you "You will never experience true love if you haven't had a broken relationship" so bro, jump on the next train and see where it leads.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: Depressed!!! by mcdokwe(m): 12:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:

Its a very long story. The short version is " I was hurt. I still am. She shot me down". Now I can't move on. I can't concentrate on anyfyn. I hate life. I wish I wasn't born @all
lol, now that's not laughing at you but trying to make you see how funny the situation can be. There are beautiful things lying out there waiting for the rare opportunity of making your life beautiful. I can't say much about this, but believe me, your true happiness lies in how long you want to take to get it and how different you want your source of happiness to be from what makes you sad.
Re: Depressed!!! by walanter(m): 1:42pm On Oct 22, 2014
tak d rizla and row d blunt ......no depresion...one sip wi mak u fel fly....dat d lion in a niggah
Re: Depressed!!! by SpaceGoat: 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:

smh. weak male everywhere. do ypu know how to get girl?? no . see undecided please bro learn how to get girl first , if you can get girl naturally you wont be crying over only one
Re: Depressed!!! by Pervert1(m): 2:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Look my friend,i'm not going to criticize you,because some of us are kinda fragile in this love issue,you just have to try and get back on your feet,but No matter how much of a cliché u think this is,it's the truth: MOVE ON!
Re: Depressed!!! by 2nex(m): 2:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
...bro beta days n beta tns ahead of u..y nt acept d truth dat u no n mv on..maybe u r nt getn it..once its over den it is.dr r sm tns we cant force in life,u canot force luv.nomata wat, cos in d end u v urslf 2b blamd..b strng bro,if it cant kil u dn it wl mk u strnger.dats jx d end of r story in ur life.it shows shes nt pat of ur fulfild destiny..
Re: Depressed!!! by Emmysteve(m): 2:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
Nairaland Council of elders have spoken. Nothing more to add.
Re: Depressed!!! by carlos1(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:

You wish u weren't born because of one silly gal who is somewhere thanking God for bringing her to dis world. Abeg o. Pls send me ur ATM card and pin b4 u die. I won't allow you to die with ur money o. No ways. Pls Op Plssss
Re: Depressed!!! by jessyezzy: 3:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
from xperience i tink dis is hw i did it....
1. fix ur mind on sometin beautiful n lovely except her...i no dis is d hardest tin to do...cos dis will determin how long it will take for u to get over it...cos depression starts frm here.
2 . . delete every of her pics n text....n stop calling...not because u r trying to hate her bt it will help ur mind..
3. never rush to get someone else....it will only bring comparism n dat wont help...n d poor new girl might receive d transfer of grievance.
4. Try not to be alone....get busy .......it might happen so fast be sure it will help....
5. Accept d reality...she dont love u anymore ...n if 2.5years couldnt make it work den it not gona work now....
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 6:56pm On Oct 22, 2014
Cutehector4u:
good...its gud dah we hav now spotted the root of the problem...nw wad i can infer is dat ur d one initiating the depression and not her... Ur the one dat can give urself happiness , no one else..except God ..u love her, why do u love her? Wats the main reason why u love her? U cant love someone who isnt proud of u, who doesnt tell her frnds abt u, ..u cant also force sum1 to like u..if u feel ur forcing urself on her den thr is a 100percent chance u wil get hurt in the long run.... Love is smth dat has two edges....it goes both ways.... Wen u love someone and the prson aint showing dose lil symptoms of loving u bak den dat should be a sign that she isnt interested in u anymore... Maybe ur not up to her standards, may also be she is lookin for someone who she can depend on , may also be dat you are npt the problem and dat she is yet to make up her mind in lovin u bak..which eva case, u need to withdraw a lil frm that rship.......continue with ur present job and grow in it....or wateva it is dat ur doin at the moment...den with tym i think she will come to realise how much she missed u... So think abt it...a woman shouldnt govern a man's thoughts...never...ur heart is too weak.....rather u should govern her thoughts.... Now go and do wad i hav said...m
Wow thanx a lot. I feel a lil better.
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 7:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pervert1:
Look my friend,i'm not going to criticize you,because some of us are kinda fragile in this love issue,you just have to try and get back on your feet,but No matter how much of a cliché u think this is,it's the truth: MOVE ON!
I've tried and tried to move on.its just not working iono wah to do anymur
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 7:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
carlos1:

You wish u weren't born because of one silly gal who is somewhere thanking God for bringing her to dis world. Abeg o. Pls send me ur ATM card and pin b4 u die. I won't allow you to die with ur money o. No ways. Pls Op Plssss
U won't understand. Guess ure too superficial
Re: Depressed!!! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
MrTeymee:

Wow thanx a lot. I feel a lil better.
i am pleased to be of help..
Re: Depressed!!! by MrTeymee(m): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
2nex:
...bro beta days n beta tns ahead of u..y nt acept d truth dat u no n mv on..maybe u r nt getn it..once its over den it is.dr r sm tns we cant force in life,u canot force luv.nomata wat, cos in d end u v urslf 2b blamd..b strng bro,if it cant kil u dn it wl mk u strnger.dats jx d end of r story in ur life.it shows shes nt pat of ur fulfild destiny..
Buh why can't she be part of my destiny? sad
Re: Depressed!!! by Tymax(m): 7:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
Festival of epistles. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Is The Right Time To Tell Her About Her English Problem? / Do People Think I'm Gay Because I've Never Been In A Relationship? / Dont Blame Guys For Using And Dumping Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.