Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,499 members, 7,954,912 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:21 PM

Past Secrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Past Secrets (795 Views)

IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past Secrets by newsstar: 2:21am On Nov 15, 2008
Should we reveal Past Secrets to our Fiance(e) before getting Married?

to vote click here

http://www.berryserve.net/community/showthread.php?tid=484
Re: Past Secrets by Cayon(f): 2:29am On Nov 15, 2008
if its a dirty sexy scandal grin - then yes
Re: Past Secrets by dbaptist1(m): 3:24am On Nov 15, 2008
love or partnership is all about sharing
its better u share all or most of your secrets early in a relationship
if the lady is worth it she will come to even appreciate u and love u the more than u portraying a saintly attitude and she later gets to know that u re not even upto half of wat u portray

so d choice s urs
Re: Past Secrets by sillyboy(m): 3:43am On Nov 15, 2008
During my high school days in 9ja, I use to have this girlfriend who was mad about me, but I always come up with one silly reason to have a fight with her at least twice every week. She use to have a friend who took it upon herself to always help us settle our scores.

During one of her "supposedly" help for my gf then, I just made a pass at her and she "gocked" it. That was how we started our "splotchy" activities tongue. . . .so every time she comes to help settle we'll always end up "settling" ourselves tongue

The school was a boarding house school in Ogun State, . . . and I was in JSS 3 then cool
Re: Past Secrets by iice(f): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2008
@Topic
Before nko?
Re: Past Secrets by Nautillus(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2008
Whats gone . . .is gone by . . .dead & long 4gotten . . . .why re awake it ? ?

sillyboy:

The school was a boarding house school in Ogun State, . . . and I was in JSS 3 then cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Past Secrets by Dbaby4: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
cool cool cool WHY NOT, its best to inform our partners of past secrets

(1) (Reply)

Who Sponsors The Wedding? Is It The Husband Or The Wife / The Metamorphosis Of A Love Affair / Need Ur Help,ladies+guyz In D House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.