Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Past Secrets - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Past Secrets (782 Views)

IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER? / 99 Secrets Ladies Have To Know About Guys / 99 Secrets Girls Have to Know about Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Past Secrets by newsstar: 2:21am On Nov 15, 2008
Should we reveal Past Secrets to our Fiance(e) before getting Married?

to vote click here

http://www.berryserve.net/community/showthread.php?tid=484
Re: Past Secrets by Cayon(f): 2:29am On Nov 15, 2008
if its a dirty sexy scandal grin - then yes
Re: Past Secrets by dbaptist1(m): 3:24am On Nov 15, 2008
love or partnership is all about sharing
its better u share all or most of your secrets early in a relationship
if the lady is worth it she will come to even appreciate u and love u the more than u portraying a saintly attitude and she later gets to know that u re not even upto half of wat u portray

so d choice s urs
Re: Past Secrets by sillyboy(m): 3:43am On Nov 15, 2008
During my high school days in 9ja, I use to have this girlfriend who was mad about me, but I always come up with one silly reason to have a fight with her at least twice every week. She use to have a friend who took it upon herself to always help us settle our scores.

During one of her "supposedly" help for my gf then, I just made a pass at her and she "gocked" it. That was how we started our "splotchy" activities tongue. . . .so every time she comes to help settle we'll always end up "settling" ourselves tongue

The school was a boarding house school in Ogun State, . . . and I was in JSS 3 then cool
Re: Past Secrets by iice(f): 11:58am On Nov 17, 2008
@Topic
Before nko?
Re: Past Secrets by Nautillus(m): 12:06pm On Nov 17, 2008
Whats gone . . .is gone by . . .dead & long 4gotten . . . .why re awake it ? ?

sillyboy:

The school was a boarding house school in Ogun State, . . . and I was in JSS 3 then cool

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Past Secrets by Dbaby4: 12:07pm On Nov 17, 2008
cool cool cool WHY NOT, its best to inform our partners of past secrets

(1) (Reply)

What Do I Do About My Female Pal / Women Palava / Guys Are Broke And Their Babes Are Clueless And Do Not Even Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.