Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,403 members, 7,843,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER? (472 Views)

Is It Right To Give A Lady Money After A Date? / What Is The Thing You Regret The Most From Your Past Relationships? / When Your Bae Insists On Investigating Your Past. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2015
IS IT right to share your past life and your past dark secrets with your partner or just move on? cc lalasticlala, dominique
Re: IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 14, 2015
Why OP dey cc lalasticlala??
Re: IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER? by Paulpaulpaul(m): 7:38pm On Oct 14, 2015
Some things are better left unsaid.

Some people will come here to advocate transparency but for me; she will know what I want her to know. E.g., she knows my ex's
Re: IS IT RIGHT TO SHARE YOUR PAST LIFE AND PAST SECRETS WITH YOUR PARTNER? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 14, 2015
Paulpaulpaul:
Some things are better left unsaid.

Some people will come here to advocate transparency but for me; she will know what I want her to know. E.g., she knows my ex's
hmmmm well u might b right

(1) (Reply)

(Opinions)"Girls" are blessing to us guys. / Pledging Fidelity???? .. / 부평키스방 에이핑크 밤전 ㇳ [᎕bamwar8。c0m᎘ 수원키스방, 거창키스방]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.