Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,617 members, 7,813,030 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You (5582 Views)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / When U Make Alot Of Sacrifice For A Girl And She End Up Leaving You / Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by tosinisrael5678(m): 1:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
FUN TIPS ON HOW TO MAKE YOUR EX
USELESS AND DESPERATE FOR LOOSING
YOU....
1. WHENEVER THEY CALL PICK THEIR call
and inform them of your progress, never
abuse them
2. You should never block or unfriend them
on facebook, and always update about
your happy days and not on your bad
times.
3. Be close to their friends so they can feel
more jealous
4. Never call their relatives.
5. Whenever you meet on the road greet
them and wish them well, never give them
much time always look jovial
6. Never be the one calling them
7. If they try to make advances, say NO! In capital letters and tell them to mind
their
own business.
8. Improve on your dressing and personal
appearance, and once they see you,
they may even commit suicide... 9. If you decide to move on, date someone
who is more cute or who has achíeved
more than
ur ex...
AGREED?

18 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by julisa2020(f): 1:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
nice......wink good trend...think am gonna try it when i get an ex...
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by izsmike: 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
julisa2020:
holla at me, lets make ur boyfrd an ex

8 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Pervert1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
More like how to keep living in the past! What if your ex adopts the same method...u two will look like a couple of ediots who never stopped loving each other.

5 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by akachi999: 2:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
Why do all this if you are still not interested?

5 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by phemmylink(m): 2:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
akachi999:
i beg help me ask am grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by faithugo64(f): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sadly i don't have an ex
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by iceberylin(m): 3:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
izsmike:
holla at me, lets make ur boyfrd an ex
ŋāįŗālāŋdęŗş ŋo dђ ţāķę chances grin

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by benjsniper33: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
When she breaks up your heart -HIT THE GYM !!!
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by tosinisrael5678(m): 9:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
benjsniper33:
When she breaks up your heart -HIT THE GYM !!!
grin
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Floyd45(m): 10:03pm On Oct 24, 2014
julisa2020:

Nope! You are not gonna have one if you dnt put on some ear rings..
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Raymysterio(m): 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
All this for an EX? Why is he or she EX in the first place? just move the hell on... let your progress speak for you...

3 Likes

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Britzdon(m): 12:28am On Oct 25, 2014
suicide mission...
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by julisa2020(f): 12:59pm On Oct 25, 2014
Floyd45:

...huh....seriously i dont get you
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Missyetty(f): 1:05pm On Oct 25, 2014
I dn't even av one, once am done wit u, i move on wit life...so simple!!
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by alotofgrace(m): 1:15pm On Oct 25, 2014
what du u mean x?

d x I knw is of algeBRA
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 25, 2014
tosinisrael5678:
YOU....
abuse them
times.
more jealous
7. If they try to make advances, say NO! In capital letters and tell them to mind
their
own business.
more than
ur ex...
AGREED?

Immaturity at its peak , even if you succeed in making your ex jealous what do you stand to gain ? it only leaves you more empty , just move on with life and wish them well in their endeavors

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 25, 2014
tosinisrael5678:
YOU....
abuse them
times.
more jealous
their
own business.
more than
ur ex...
AGREED?

Immaturity at its peak , even if you succeed in making your ex jealous what do you stand to gain ? it only leaves you more empty , just move on with life and wish them well in their endeavors.
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2014
lol..that is too much work jare.
best revenge,is showing them that life is better after they are gone.they wuld notice demselves,u dnt hv to make so much effort,dah kinda suggest u are still living for dem...no one keeps living in d past na

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by tosinisrael5678(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2014
Floyd45:

haha
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by tosinisrael5678(m): 7:27pm On Oct 25, 2014
Annypie:
lol..that is too much work jare.
best revenge,is showing them that life is better after they are gone.they wuld notice demselves,u dnt hv to make so much effort,dah kinda suggest u are still living for dem...no one keeps living in d past na
....as u can see...everytin there is still like a normal routine. Cos u normally need to be well dressed...need to improve n others..so its jes lyk u re living oblivious that they re arnd n seemin unawares that they re ur ex...

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by tosinisrael5678(m): 7:36pm On Oct 25, 2014
Britzdon:
suicide mission...
hahaha its a simple stuff na
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Missmossy(f): 8:25pm On Oct 25, 2014
*Singing What is the need by Orezi*

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Luckygurl(f): 8:37pm On Oct 25, 2014
Biko who has the time for all these when you've got other important things doing.
Leave your normal life and forge on as if nothing ever transpired.
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Sermwell(m): 10:51pm On Oct 25, 2014
Abeg jor..
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by mamziii(f): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosinisrael5678:
YOU....
abuse them
times.
more jealous
their
own business.
more than
ur ex...
AGREED?
doing almost all of dis 2 an ex ryt now.... Am lovin it
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Nobody: 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
tosinisrael5678:
YOU....
abuse them
times.
more jealous
their
own business.
more than
ur ex...
AGREED?

Wicked!! Lol
especially no.9, that would really hurt grin

Although I dont see the point. Just leave your normal life

1 Like

Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Mprex(f): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2014
Childish undecided
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Vado(m): 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2014
Unnecessary. Just let it go already.
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by armadeo(m): 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2014
akachi999:

My thoughts exactly.

QN ex us like a tumour. Get a surgeon cut that shit off and throw it away. Nothing good can come out if it.
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by dre11(m): 5:39pm On Oct 26, 2014
Why not use the time and energy u will use to frustrate ur EX and make urself better and beautiful so that a better man/woman can look ur way
Re: 9 Ways To Fraustrate Your EX And Make Them Regret Leaving You by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 27, 2014
[quote
author=tosinisrael5678 post=27449459]....as u can see...everytin there
is still like a normal routine. Cos u normally need to be well
dressed...need to improve n others..so its jes lyk u re living oblivious
that they re arnd n seemin unawares that they re ur ex...[/quote]i disagree,@ur last sentence,we both know dats a fib.
whether u lyk it or not,conciously or subconciously u are making dah little extra effort..esp wen u hvnt found a rebound.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies Tell Me Why You Don't Like Nice Guys... Ladies ONLY. Guys Read! / She Was Sleeping When He Peeped Inside Her Skirt And Touched The... (pics) / Is There Any Difference Between Using Condom And Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.