Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life (2775 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / Do We Still Have Ladies That Can Love A Broke Man Like This? - See Picture / How To Know Ladies That Will Become Lazy And Dirty Housewives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2015
Due to selfish reasons guys regret the decision they made as a result of misplaced priorities they spot in ladies.

The consequences result from their deliberate act in choosing vague priorities over good priorities.

Therefore, I will discuss briefly on some of these priorities which will be summarised below;

1. Shape of body: Some ladies are extremely endowed. The linear expansivity of their perfect figure 8 that cause konji for a monk. This is one priority every guy spot in a lady @ the expense of not considering if her attitude is pleasing.

2. Beauty: Beautiful ladies have so many suitors stalking them online and offline. At the sight of beautiful ladies, some guys begin to act like mumu and do annoying things just to become her puppet. Funny enough they dift in disappointment when they notice her beauty does not compliment her heart.

3. Accent and Eloquence: Some are fascinated by a lady's accent and eloquence which leave them on misplaced priority position. Hitherto, many have emptied their bank account because of her angelic and soothing voice as they don't care what's deposited in her.

4. Virginity: Let's be frank here, most dude will like to marry virgins even if they pretend they don't give a damn. Having said that, when you placed so much emphasis on a lady because her hymen is still intact, you may have misplaced priority.

5. She is a devoted worker in church/mosque: The fact that a lady sings and anointing fall on people doesn't imply she will be a good life partner. Also the fact that she reads quran and recite Kewu perfectly doesn't make her a perfect alhaja for alhaji. I have seen so many guys stalking ladies in the choir unit but little do they know that church is a place where people portray a different image and act otherwise outside.

2 Likes

Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Viktoh(m): 4:51pm On Mar 23, 2015
Booked
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
Viktoh:
Booked

Lol. E no pass that?
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 4:55pm On Mar 23, 2015
Pls stop space booking
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by ronald4lif(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2015
I feel indifferent about number 4. But seriously do people still fall for number 5?
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2015
ronald4lif:
I feel indifferent about number 4. But seriously do people still fall for number 5?

You won't be the only one bro but some guys still place point 4 as top priority.

Point5! Yes some guys still do. Go to church u go see tire.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by computerboy: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Guys should listen though to avoid this

Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
Nice.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by ronald4lif(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
wristwatch:

You won't be the only one bro but some guys still place point 4 as top priority.

Point5! Yes some guys still do. Go to church u go see tire.

Hmmm okay sha.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Extom(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2015
Point 4 isn't that bad though.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 23, 2015
Blackett:
Nice.

Thanks
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Extom:
Point 4 isn't that bad though.

Oh really?
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Mhizizzy(f): 5:19pm On Mar 23, 2015
Okay
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by xklassic: 5:28pm On Mar 23, 2015
What then should a man look for in a lady?
Be as it may, one of the things you just mentioned must be there.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
xklassic:
What then should a man look for in a lady?
Be as it may, one of the things you just mentioned must be there.

Don't worry I will explain that on my next write up
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by xklassic: 5:52pm On Mar 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Don't worry I will explain that on my next write up
OK.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by olagockay(m): 7:31pm On Mar 23, 2015
Not all those priorities ar misplaced
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by ivyy(f): 8:26pm On Mar 23, 2015
They aren't misplaced but all and encompassing. Focusing on each alone is where there might be a problem.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by LewisO: 8:50pm On Mar 23, 2015
[size=14pt] Number 5 is a No! No!! [/size]

1 Like

Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 23, 2015
olagockay:
Not all those priorities ar misplaced

Oh. Which among is not misplaced?
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 23, 2015
ivyy:
They aren't misplaced but all and encompassing. Focusing on each alone is where there might be a problem.

Some guys don't think straight whenever they get 2 see the priorities.

I quite agree with what you said though but not in full support of it
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2015
LewisO:
[size=14pt] Number 5 is a No! No!! [/size]

Oh really?
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by ivyy(f): 9:53pm On Mar 23, 2015
wristwatch:

Some guys don't think straight whenever they get 2 see the priorities.

I quite agree with what you said though but not in full support of it

Actually only immature guys wil choose to focus on those things squarely. These attributes are superficial and can not hold a reasonable man down for long. For instance a guy may think a girl is a wify material coz she's a church goer but with time he might eventually get to find out its all a facade. Same goes for a pretty girl who's unintelligent ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 23, 2015
ivyy:

Actually only immature guys wil choose to focus on those things squarely. These attributes are superficial and can not hold a reasonable man down for long. For instance a guy may think a girl is a wify material coz she's a church goer but with time he might eventually get to find out its all a facade. Same goes for a pretty girl who's unintelligent ...

Not sur if ah lik ur yansh, am still undeciding.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
ivyy:

Am telling you. The funny thing is some guys think once they get the superficial need in a lady, they can mould and change her attitude.
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 23, 2015
GhostProtocol:

Not sur if ah lik ur yansh, am still undeciding.

What is dis one saying undecided
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 10:32pm On Mar 23, 2015
wristwatch:

What is dis one saying undecided

I see u hav xcape, bettr go bak to d hand dat shld b wering u.

ur mate dey tel time, u dey 4 hia angry
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 23, 2015
GhostProtocol:

I see u hav xcape, bettr go bak to d hand dat shld b wering u.

ur mate dey tel time, u dey 4 hia angry

undecided
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 23, 2015
Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by mentorandfriend(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2015
There is a very powerful story in the bible that should be a guideline for both men and women in saying yes to a guy, or choosing a woman to be with.

Gen 2:18 - And God saw that it was not good for man to be alone, so he said; I will make him an help meet for him.

21-23 - And God caused a deep sleep to fall on the man. . . and He made woman, and brought her to Adam.

When Adam awoke, he said; "Now this is the bone of my bone, and the flesh of my flesh.

Notice that bones are not seen. They are inside, yet it is the bones that give form, strength, and support for the flesh. Without the bone, the flesh is useless.

Adam first took notice of the bone, before acknowledging the flesh that is seen.
That is how matured people reason when looking for a spouse. The bone means character, virtue, prudence, submission, respect, industry, support, kindness. While the flesh means her height, her beauty, her career, her complexion, her straight legs, her boobs, her curvy hips, etc. These things are temporal and will not last forever.

Any guy who places the flesh before the bone that gives form to the woman will regret his choice in the long run.

Similarly, ladies who place career, handsomeness, apartment, TDH craze, etc will also regret her decisions later in life because she overlooked the inner qualities as kindness, love and care, respect for your feminity, maturity, etc.

The bone first, before the flesh. Thats my summary.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by finditng: 6:48am On Mar 24, 2015
wristwatch:

Am telling you. The funny thing is some guys think once they get the superficial need in a lady, they can mould and change her attitude.

Greatest mistake ever....you can't remould a grown lady....she'll only play along and then the real her resurfaces after the settling.. Its a waste of time ...and an action that incubates regrets and pain...

Often times guys get so attracted to the body and see the huge character and personality flaws...then the "I can change her theory" starts.....diging their graves!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misplaced Priorities Guys Spot In Ladies That Make Them Regret Later In Life by elynneyo(f): 6:49am On Mar 24, 2015
Hmmm......interesting

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends. / Say Something Nice To A Romancelander!!! / What Would You Do If Your Girlfriend Did This To You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.