Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves (27086 Views)

These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In New Set Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by abdulwastecx(m): 5:32pm On Oct 22, 2014
Khalessi:
She's right, a lady told my friend's husband that if he doesn't leave his wife for her she's going to commit suicide.grin

If I'm your friend's husband , Iwill be like ' where can we get a strong rope to make the process faster'

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Sepp360(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2014
VenusBetty:
I'm not an enemy to my fellow women, I've never dated a married man.
there is still time for that... cheesy
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by vacant06(m): 5:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:

Wasted sperm. Go, teach your kids and younger ones not on a faceless forum. Bastar*d so of a thousand fathers, ODEEH
no need to exchange words wt u you are still a kid
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by iykedare(m): 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I think a woman has tried to snatch her husband from her b4 and if so, deal with her and leave women out of it, all women r not the same please. Don't generalize

Women like you never learn

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by datguru: 5:43pm On Oct 22, 2014
vacant06:
no need to exchange words wt u you are still a kid

Good for you. This is what you should have done at first when you saw my post. Next time mind your own business and stop taking panadol on another person's head ache. I am solely responsible for whatever I post on this forum, whether sane or insane. I don't see any reason why you should be concerned as if you pay my bills. Anyway, accept my apologies for those foul languages, I never meant to use them but you provoked me to. Words are not enough to express how remorseful I am on this, but next time mind your business

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by RhinoTech(m): 5:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
Good advice. Grammar is insignificant, it's the message that counts.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Dolcilicious(f): 5:46pm On Oct 22, 2014
If that is what is bothering u i aint guilty of any.I dont have female friends so who do i wanna gossip about?how do i snatch my friends bf if i v a no friend.

So,U are the one who is supposed to GO AND SIT DOWN cz u dont know aw it goes!
barcanista:
As long as you are guilty of the same thing, you have no moral basis to complain.

Go And Sit Down My Friend
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by PrettySpicey(f): 5:48pm On Oct 22, 2014
I do not comprehend it when Nigerians excuse their poor knowledge of the English language by saying they are not British, when clearly our official language is English.

Do we even understand how lame and pointless such an excuse is?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 22, 2014
Dolcilicious:
If that is what is bothering u i aint guilty of any.I dont have female friends so who do i wanna gossip about?how do i snatch my friends bf if i v a no friend.

So,U are the one who is supposed to GO AND SIT DOWN cz u dont know aw it goes!
ok sweetie kiss

Go And Sit Down
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by pickabeau1: 5:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
grammar police grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
So many english teachers on nairaland...grin grin

What shall it profit a man/woman to be superb in english language and yet cannot point to anything good about his/her life......***yimu***grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by fireforfire: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2014
Toyin said "abeg no mind my english. im.not british but nigerian.
does dat give her d d rite to gbagaun in certain places
does dt mean nigeriqns dntspeqk good english.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
fireforfire:
Toyin said "abeg no mind my english. im.not british but nigerian.
does dat give her d d rite to gbagaun in certain places
does dt mean nigeriqns dntspeqk good english.

dem no teach you spelling for school?grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
In which language does she act? Certainly not English language...and we poke fun @ pej?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmmm when will husband snatchers repent and think of having their own man#make nobody snatch my own guy,na only me and my guy forever
Hmmmm when will husband snatchers repent and think of having their own man#make nobody snatch my own guy,na only me and my guy forever#singing psquare **forever
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by olupops(f): 6:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
prettythicksme:
Hmmmm when will husband snatchers repent and think of having their own man#make nobody snatch my own guy,na only me and my guy forever
that can only happen if you have not slept another woman husband
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2014
olupops:
that can only happen if you have not slept another woman husband
R.I.P ENGLISH
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Ephemmm: 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
The most astonishing thing about women to me is that they will all be gisting as if they were born to the world in group at the same minutes whenever they see themselves. But they will start persecuting themselves after departed.

Things like - the clothes she wears, her new hairdo, her shoes, her homes, her make up, her glasses etc will be the subject of persecution immediately they departed.

According to anonymous:

1. Female dogs become so wicked when they give birth.

2. Female fowls chase people when they hatch.

3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but female lions do tear people apart.

4. Females human beings spend average 28years of their lives asking for recharge cards from males....hmmmm abeg.ooo

5. And the most annoying one is it is the female mosquitoes that causes MALARIA.

Females get wahala, walahi.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by kurajordan(m): 6:28pm On Oct 22, 2014
Wine and women make fool of everybody
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by ELGREF(m): 6:37pm On Oct 22, 2014
I need a woman that will even snatch me from my current relationship, just that woman don't snach poor man only rich man they snach
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by herbeytv(m): 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
joedejana:
Hmm....strange.
[size=14pt]HOW COME I DON'T KNOW HER[/size]

because I don't know you grin grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by enoqueen: 6:45pm On Oct 22, 2014
she is definitely sending a message to another actress banging her man. Eyaa I really feel for her.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Toyozzie(f): 6:51pm On Oct 22, 2014
wakacome:
are you a woman??grin grin na joke ooo.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by lawlahbammy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
As a Lady I support her 100%...... She's very right. Nobody holy pass but pls let's be our sister's keeper. Cos na turn by turn oooo.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by lawlahbammy(f): 6:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ephemmm:
The most astonishing thing about women to me is that they will all be gisting as if they were born to the world in group at the same minutes whenever they see themselves. But they will start persecuting themselves after departed.

Things like - the clothes she wears, her new hairdo, her shoes, her homes, her make up, her glasses etc will be the subject of persecution immediately they departed.

According to anonymous:

3. Male lions don't eat humans no matter how hungry they are, but female lions do tear people apart.

4. Females human beings spend average 28years of their lives asking for recharge cards from males....hmmmm abeg.ooo

5. And the most annoying one is it is the female mosquitoes that causes MALARIA.

Haba..... Dis guy research well ooo. But remember without us there's no u!
Females rock!!!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by lawlahbammy(f): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
wakacome:
dem no teach you spelling for school?grin
Wakacome abeg help me ask! He dey form Wole Soyinka hahahaha!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by olatade(m): 7:02pm On Oct 22, 2014
Ephemmm:

According to anonymous:

Dont mind them. They go about negleting and commonising guys with 3.7 C.G.P.A in the university but embrace wholeheartedly the NO FUTURE AMBITION yahoo boys just cos they want campus respect which they think the yahoo boys can provide cos they flaunt cars, a relationship which gives them countless heartbreaks which tells on the FB status.

After money rituals, yahoo plus etc do you think a dude will give a damn about you? All he'll care about will be your thighs.

Girls are so myopic, they expect that an already made guy would drop from heaven to them. Half of such girls arent brilliant in every meaningful sphere, so how can they recognise a potential "already made guy"? Talk politics...they go mute. Talk history...they become a newborn baby. But talk about shopping, clubbing, frivolities etc, then you become their REAL MAN. All they want and think about is money. If DANGOTE should dress like an ordinary man and walk up to them, they are going to mess him up cos their dumbness dont know who is who not to talk of recognising people.

5 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by lizzycutie(f): 7:09pm On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmm, toyin u ave realy hit the nail, true talk my sister.
mgixt:
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is not holding
back this afternoon.
According to Toyin Aimakhu, women are usually
enemies to themselves because women always cause
the pain and tears of other women.
The Nollywood actress shared her opinion on her
Instagram page a few minutes ago.
Read it below!

OBIRIN LOTA OBIRIN do u knw what dat
means we women r enemies to ourselves,we
women are always the cause of we women’s
tears and pains. 1.men r weak in nature dey
just act strong cos dey r the head. 2.u knw a
man is married bt shed crocodile tears wen
he’s going home to meet his wife n kids,and
men hates to see women in tears 3.some will
even go as far as calling and insulting the
wife. 3.men has alot of pity for women…We
women destroy alot of we women’s
happiness and homes, why not get ur own
man and starts from the scratch. .4.women
back bites women.5..women criticises
women alot..6.women say alot of bad stuffs
abt we women to people men are very weak
dats y dey fall victim most times and dey
hate to see women cry…7..u want a man
knwing fully he’s happily married with kids
leaving the wife miserable and sad..8..wen a
woman is in a relationship wit a man u say
alot abt ur friends not thinking cos birds of a
feather flocks together.9.wen ur friends sees
u r happy all they want is just to destroy it or
dey want that thing dat gives u happiness…
(hmmm women)women pls let’s start
supporting ourselves and showing love..pls
wen a man is married chase him to his
family so dat u can have a happy home(If na
money u wan collect,collect am,bt am not
saying is a good thing o)whenever dey r
saying bad abt anoda woman support her
stand for her let’s be our sister’s keeper.pls
this is my thought.. NB pls Dnt mind my
english I’m a nigerian and not British…
thanks alot and love u all..pls remember I
said my own personal thought..

Do you think she is on track with her view of female-
female relationships?

Source : http://mgixt.com
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Tic4tac(m): 7:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
wakacome:

What shall it profit a man/woman to be superb in english language and yet cannot point to anything good about his/her life......***yimu***grin grin
Loooooooooooool grin
wakacome:

Loooooooooooool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday / Daddy Freeze Comes For Chimamanda Adichie Over Feminist Comment / Tobi Bakre's 24th Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.