Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,832 members, 7,817,432 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves (27085 Views)

These Two Women Are Causing Men To Rise!!!! / Toyin Aimakhu Steps Out In Pyjamas (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Stuns In New Set Of Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by ifysweetty(f): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
l thank God every day for my man.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by sean079: 7:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
bukatyne:
Maybe she is an enemy to herself and other women undecided

Men are 'weak' and yet they are the head/have to lead? Does God hate women so much?

I was with some neighbors a while back and a conversation ensured...

Man (Married for almost 20yrs and a real runs man): I like this girl that just passed... See her skirt showing all her 'every every'

Woman (Married for almost same range): The girl should not have dressed like that; she will just end up seducing men and she knows that 'men are weak'

Man: Don't let anyone deceive you that men are weak! I know what I am doing and my wife has taken me for that. As I walk about, I can never have anything to do with a certain type of girl

Woman: Men are 'weak' na... bla bla....

Men: I am definitely not weak and I know what I am doing. I like it and I choose to do it embarassed

So madam Toyin, if your husband is cheating on you, hold him o! Just how men are weak, women are 'weak' too

Babe U dey always beleive say something of dis nature ain't generality but alas dis is just a lady lyk U confirming d the theory. Op dis ur reasoning won't backlash on U d future. Coz dis is what no society can't avoid. Haven't U heard of some ppl dat are just on mission to av coitus relationship with a guy no matter what will cost dem. Imagine dat guy is ur hubby.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by HARDDON: 7:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
firstlady01:
you re right,we are enemies to ourselves.

Just stating d obvious :

Snatch husbands , break families. Wano out do themselves not minding borrowing....

The worst of them all is been mean to their own daughter in laws! How awful!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
I'm not supporting guys in any way and I am for my gender BUT honestly there's some truth in this.

Once again I'm talking about the 50% of the female population that may be doing this but I am in no way, agreeing because of all these guys on nairaland that just enjoy bringing a woman down.

I can imagine the guys now . All teeth out smiling at their phones because another female bashing thread is out undecided
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by tylesh(f): 8:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
Seconded
I thing she has a thing for the letter 's' grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 22, 2014
source from No.1 naija social network to meet friends nearby and people that matters in career,educational and job opportunities >>> http://mgixt.com

mgixt:
Nollywood actress Toyin Aimakhu is not holding
back this afternoon.
According to Toyin Aimakhu, women are usually
enemies to themselves because women always cause
the pain and tears of other women.
The Nollywood actress shared her opinion on her
Instagram page a few minutes ago.
Read it below!

OBIRIN LOTA OBIRIN do u knw what dat
means we women r enemies to ourselves,we
women are always the cause of we women’s
tears and pains. 1.men r weak in nature dey
just act strong cos dey r the head. 2.u knw a
man is married bt shed crocodile tears wen
he’s going home to meet his wife n kids,and
men hates to see women in tears 3.some will
even go as far as calling and insulting the
wife. 3.men has alot of pity for women…We
women destroy alot of we women’s
happiness and homes, why not get ur own
man and starts from the scratch. .4.women
back bites women.5..women criticises
women alot..6.women say alot of bad stuffs
abt we women to people men are very weak
dats y dey fall victim most times and dey
hate to see women cry…7..u want a man
knwing fully he’s happily married with kids
leaving the wife miserable and sad..8..wen a
woman is in a relationship wit a man u say
alot abt ur friends not thinking cos birds of a
feather flocks together.9.wen ur friends sees
u r happy all they want is just to destroy it or
dey want that thing dat gives u happiness…
(hmmm women)women pls let’s start
supporting ourselves and showing love..pls
wen a man is married chase him to his
family so dat u can have a happy home(If na
money u wan collect,collect am,bt am not
saying is a good thing o)whenever dey r
saying bad abt anoda woman support her
stand for her let’s be our sister’s keeper.pls
this is my thought.. NB pls Dnt mind my
english I’m a nigerian and not British…
thanks alot and love u all..pls remember I
said my own personal thought..

Do you think she is on track with her view of female-
female relationships?

Source : http://mgixt.com

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by fireforfire: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2014
wakacome:
dem no teach you spelling for school?grin
na me no entr class
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 22, 2014
Sepp360:
there is still time for that... cheesy
there's no time o, I son pass that time. you digggg?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Sepp360(m): 9:44pm On Oct 22, 2014
VenusBetty:
there's no time o, I son pass that time. you digggg?
I "diggggg"?....
Lolz... U just carry my mind go somewhere... cheesy.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by vacant06(m): 9:57pm On Oct 22, 2014
datguru:

Good for you. This is what you should have done at first when you saw my post. Next time mind your own business and stop taking panadol on another person's head ache. I am solely responsible for whatever I post on this forum, whether sane or insane. I don't see any reason why you should be concerned as if you pay my bills. Anyway, accept my apologies for those foul languages, I never meant to use them but you provoked me to. Words are not enough to express how remorseful I am on this, but next time mind your business
apologies accepted good day block head
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by datguru: 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2014
vacant06:
apologies accepted good day block head

You just proved to be the kid here. I thought I was talking to a matured mind. Thank you
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2014
fireforfire:

na me no entr class
weyrey..grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Pamcrest(f): 10:29pm On Oct 22, 2014
For me, I tend to criticize my fellow woman more because I expect that as women, we should behave better than men. We should be the role models to society more than d men and we shd lead by exemplary conduct. So when a woman steps out of line, I personally wd chastise her more than I wd a man in d same situation. But what I find is when I do this, some women think it's an act of envy or jealousy or sheer wickedness but it's just that I hold women to stringent standards than I do men....it's just me. Let women strive to put our best foot forward always Avoid engaging in bad behaviour as enumerated by Toyin....let's show the men how to behave in a civilized and dignified manner.
We are the light of the world! To whom much is given much is expected.
My humble submission
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2014
Pamcrest:
For me, I tend to criticize my fellow woman more because I expect that as women, we should behave better than men. We should be the role models to society more than d men and we shd lead by exemplary conduct. So when a woman steps out of line, I personally wd chastise her more than I wd a man in d same situation. But what I find is when I do this, some women think it's an act of envy or jealousy or sheer wickedness but it's just that I hold women to stringent standards than I do men....it's just me. Let women strive to put our best foot forward always Avoid engaging in bad behaviour as enumerated by Toyin....let's show the men how to behave in a civilized and dignified manner.
My humble submission
Your reason is ridiculous and unjust. If you like when you start baring kids don't give your son the same level of discipline you'll give your daughter.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2014
today i got bullied, arms bruised or twisted, violated and humiliated by my so called man i feel so sad!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by OmoEziokwu: 11:30pm On Oct 22, 2014
PrettySpicey:
I do not comprehend it when Nigerians excuse their poor knowledge of the English language by saying they are not British, when clearly our official language is English.

Do we even understand how lame and pointless such an excuse is?

Illiterates they are. The female ones are a no-no for me.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by alejopataki(m): 1:45am On Oct 23, 2014
After all said and done,she's a woman too.A Nigerian woman. grin grin grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by ONYEBALL: 6:06am On Oct 23, 2014
Brymo:
Mtcheew
See them.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by ONYEBALL: 6:08am On Oct 23, 2014
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I think a woman has tried to snatch her husband from her b4 and if so, deal with her and leave women out of it, all women r not the same please. Don't generalize
SHUT THAT UR MOUTH.JEZEBEL
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:40am On Oct 23, 2014
ONYEBALL:
SHUT THAT UR MOUTH.JEZEBEL
thank u very much.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by bukatyne(f): 8:58am On Oct 23, 2014
sean079:

Babe U dey always beleive say something of dis nature ain't generality but alas dis is just a lady lyk U confirming d the theory. Op dis ur reasoning won't backlash on U d future. Coz dis is what no society can't avoid. Haven't U heard of some ppl dat are just on mission to av coitus relationship with a guy no matter what will cost dem. Imagine dat guy is ur hubby.

Honestly bro, I don't understand your post

Are you saying men are weak?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 23, 2014
CoolHunk:
What happened again? SMH
And what's with the "men are weak" jargon? I'm not weak; your man is. Utter tosh!
thank you jare! Men are weak my a$$!! In other words, men are puppets or babies who need their a$$es to be cleaned up by women when they excrete. And yet we call husbands heads.

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 23, 2014
Pamcrest:
My humble submission
You have proven her right. Your type will raise irresponsible men. You have very low self esteem. Where is it that women should be responsible but men should not?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:39am On Oct 23, 2014
MymothersKeeper:
today i got bullied, arms bruised or twisted, violated and humiliated by my so called man i feel so sad!

i wrote this yesterday to test madame toyins theory because I believe in hypothesis grin she is right at the end of the day. As you can see no one showed any concern on this threadcheesy I really got violated yesterday, my two neighbors are single Nigerian ladies I was hoping one of them will knock so he will calm down cos men relax when other women tells them off. No one intervened I just noticed one of them tuned their music down. Women are wicked I could really use an intervention yesterday!
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 11:56am On Oct 23, 2014
MymothersKeeper:

i wrote this yesterday to test madame toyins theory because I believe in hypothesis grin she is right at the end of the day. As you can see no one showed any concern on this threadcheesy I really got violated yesterday, my two neighbors are single Nigerian ladies I was hoping one of them will knock so he will calm down cos men relax when other women tells them off. No one intervened I just noticed one of them tuned their music down. Women are wicked I could really use an intervention yesterday!
grin grin grin na dem send you go enter one chance?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by pickabeau1: 12:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Qoigord:
[img]htp://gifsforum.com/images/gif/did%20not%20read/grand/did-not-read-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-927.gif[/img]

lol
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by bukatyne(f): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Pamcrest:
My humble submission

You mean women should be superior morally to men?

When you say 'women should lead by example', who should women lead?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by Nobody: 1:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
Misogynist2014:
I just disciplined carefreewannabe for using that slang, I also once rebuked babygirlfl for using the slang. I wonder what they gain by equating manliness and weakness I guess they want to feel among cool
Hehehe...good job bro. Ultra-feminists need reality checks every now and then.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by babygirlfl: 2:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
CoolHunk:

Hehehe...good job bro. Ultra-feminists need reality checks every now and then.

CoolHunk, Please don't ever believe what he says. He stalks me. He keeps disturbing my mentions. I am only replying you just so that you are clear.I never reply him because he is not worth my energy. I only reply and spend my energy on people that are worth it.I basically ignore him and I will continue to ignore him till he starts doubting his existence.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu: We Women Are Enemies To Ourselves by MymothersKeeper(f): 3:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
wakacome:
grin grin grin na dem send you go enter one chance?

i dont have your time

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

OJB Responds To Juliet Ibrahim Questioning His Kidney Transplant Cost / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Daughter, Aliona's 4th Birthday / Tobi Bakre's 24th Birthday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.