Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 AM

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members (52476 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by patrickmuf(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2014
Complexalfa:

Shut up! This cronical b@stard, who do you think you are. Illiterate maggot!!!
For a lady, you're a no no...

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by pendy79: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2014
nnachukz:
do u knw that the corp member members in osun state were given N2.3m after the election, which one of them ran away with? What do u have to say about it? So APC also has done the rigging? Nothing was free and fair as u claimed.

I read about it o but didn't see where it was stated in the report I read that the money was paid by the APC? Pls you may enlighten me about the N2.3m if the money was part of any REGRESSION AGENDA? Read the report well the opening statement was that "as part of the transformation agenda" who doesn't know what their regression agenda is?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Oyeneku3: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2014
Word
iconize:

Dude, you've succeeded in giving selfish and moronic reasons why you oppose the scrapping of NYSC.

There's more to the NYSC sojourn than sex, foods and tourism.

Have you ever given security, funds, ignorance, etc a thought?

Going to a village you know nothing about, don't you think you can unknowingly break the laws of the land and get punished?

Have you ever thought about the security of lives in the parts of the country where there are incessant conflicts?

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
Japhteez:

Because you didn't go to school not to talk of you wearing kaki anyday!

You sound intellectually lower than him , if anything , I'll bet my last buck he his more academically sound than you.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by 0merta(m): 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2014
iconize:

Dude, you've succeeded in giving selfish and moronic reasons why you oppose the scrapping of NYSC.

There's more to the NYSC sojourn than sex, foods and tourism.

Have you ever given security, funds, ignorance, etc a thought?

Going to a village you know nothing about, don't you think you can unknowingly break the laws of the land and get punished?

Have you ever thought about the security of lives in the parts of the country where there are incessant conflicts?

I tell you say I be "born-again"?

Going to a village I know nothing about? What do you think the 3-week orientation camp was all about? We were informed in the camp of the sharia laws prevalent in the state, the "Ba shiga" rule and other customary laws of the land. Me wey like woman well well, I no even near those hausa girls. Na we corpers dey fucck ourselves.

I served during the pre-boko years! grin grin...You think say I for near North if na now I just wan serve?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by funmi4love(f): 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!
hehe see gobe ooooooo........... na nw we go knw who go school

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 23, 2014
joseph1832:
Did you really not go to school?.

I find it very hard to believe.

Like wtf , this guy can't comprehend English
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by morbid: 4:38pm On Oct 23, 2014
Your sterling discernment is out of this world. My only problem is your moniker. I obviously know you have the brilliance of a medical doctor,but the "bush" part of it,I honestly can't get my head round it
bushdoc9919:

Not a wise move, if you ask me.

For a start.....our schools in the rural areas are dependent on NYSC teachers. Scrap NYSC...and many of these village schools across Nigeria would be in trouble.(That is a big reason why taking over the mission schools in the 70's was a bad idea....the missionaries established schools in the remote rural areas....and sent missionary teachers there. With the takeover...the mission teachers were repalced with government teachers...who do not want to teach in some backwater village).

Second, NYSC doctors virtually run the rural health care system...infact they are sometimes the only doctor in a village for miles around. Scrap NYSC...and many rural areas will not have a doctor or a nurse (And that can be disastrous...especially as concerns maternity care).

We can't scrap NYSC....we have become too dependent on it.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by carrybreeze: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

We are vigilant and we are watching.
Mr Pendy may God bless d fingers dat typed this piece. It was in d same 2011 that d corps members received d raised that made them register even d dead. Enuff is enuff! Words can't seem to describe d darkness of the hearts of this Polititians. Vampires in BabanRiga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by fulfillment2020(m): 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
tekel:

weda it is Greek gift or anambra state gift all I know is that 500naira multiply by 31days= 15,500naira add it to d precious 19,800naira allowee, plus any allowee your state provides 4 u, dat means automatically i will b earning about 40k monthly.. this is d sweetest news i av heard in ages... i will begin my nysc by nov and quote me i will personally make sure Gej wins my polling boot come valentines day 2015 be it free n fair or RIGGING.. TO HELL WITH DAT DICTATOR THAT RULED MY DADDY WEN HE WAS A KID.
My broda tell them. We need that money and we must make sure GEJ win in 2015 by hook or by crook. This is our share of the national cake. Batch C14 booting........ We are good to go.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by pendy79: 4:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
patrickmuf:
At first sight, a Greek gift looks enticing but when you take a closer look, it's everything you never wished...For your foresight and your ability to go pound for pound with all the Tanoids here, I choose to call you Pendy Mayweather...lol

Patrick bro no be me o. Those saTAN goons need education and emancipation bro. We need to help them overcome their clannish and ethnic driven bigotry which has blinded their sense of reasoning and commonsense.....
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by rossie99: 4:42pm On Oct 23, 2014
WHY NOW
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Smooyis(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
RockMaxi:

Government should look at the sustainability of a policy before pronouncing it.

I pray it won't stop by April 2015... \grin/
Ahahahhha. Election thing i guess. Really, they need to be better remunerated.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by iconize(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
0merta:

I tell you say I be "born-again"?

Going to a village I know nothing about? What do you think the 3-week orientation camp was all about? We were informed in the camp of the sharia laws prevalent in the state, the "Ba shiga" rule and other customary laws of the land. Me wey like woman well well, I no even near those hausa girls. Na we corpers dey fucck ourselves.

I served during the pre-boko years! grin grin...You think say I for near North if na now I just wan serve?

Yes, you're right.

When you go to a village where human heads are needed before a king can ascend throne, they'll tell you.

When you go to a village where cannibalism still exists, they'll also tell you.

When you go to a village where religious fanatism is the order of the day, they'll also tell you.

Some years ago, some non-Muslims were killed in "Kano" because far away in another country, peeps made a caricature of Mohammed. Guess what? Those peeps killed in "Kano" were told before hand that if Mohammed is mocked in other countries, they'll get killed.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by kennytidistar(m): 4:43pm On Oct 23, 2014
twaintoy:
NYSC is a waste of time. Infact, its a total waste, a failure. Make dem just scrap am.

its a voluntory SERVICE which many graduate get involve without wearing kaki, considering the rate of unemployment. i think is better of than staying at home, since many still have to stay at home for many years, that SERVICE year will be deducted from their years of unemployment.

2 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Ranchhoddas: 4:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
Japhteez:

wicked
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by tekel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 23, 2014
fulfillment2020:
My broda tell them. We need that money and we must make sure GEJ win in 2015 by hook or by crook. This is our share of the national cake. Batch C14 booting........ We are good to go.
bro Gej till 2019.. I love him
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by OgologoDimkpa: 4:48pm On Oct 23, 2014
Japhteez:

Epic.!
Don't mind the dunce.
He's a drop out and currently in charge of the Agbero's at Oshodi park.
Little wonder he heads Agbero People Congress- APC on Nairaland.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by rayp(f): 4:50pm On Oct 23, 2014
Dats exactly wot they are doing
talk2james:
Anytime I come across news like this and I try to believe that the present administration have the interest of the people at heart, something down here tells me that they are only playing the devil, giving out one to collect ten.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by stebell(m): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2014
kosovo:

Hilarious cheesy

goes to show that all of yu hav quoted are actually jobless. check ur tym now jus closed frm ma site here in PH. while yu are actually telling me that yu are e-warriors staying online all day, I'm actually paying ma self and workmen I used.

Internet warriors oya make una clap for una self.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Babylicious: 4:53pm On Oct 23, 2014
Good News, hopping they keep to their promise.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2014
Only those dat paid the 4000 will receive the 500naira daily allowance...
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Youngzedd(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Who else thinks NYSC should be scrapped?

We plenty Oooooooo.

That stuff na waste of time.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by nerodenero: 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
I love this submission.
pendy79:
This country never seizes to amaze me. Here we are with some states finding it hard to pay civil servants salaries, teachers salaries and meet financial /contractual obligations because the FG has unilaterally decided to cut down statutory remittances to all States of the federation.

Anyone who doesn't understand the rationale behind this Greek gift need enlightenment on political exigencies. The FG realizing the daunting tasks the Re-election of Self-destroying GEJ is gonna be has decided to use a Greek gift to the Main electoral foot soldiers to help it in its plot of rigging the 2015 election knowing the role Youth Corpers will play.

This has nothing to do with any humanitarian gesture but a clear cut design to get the main foot soldiers used by INEC to be stylishly compromised by a desperate and gullible administration who still think Nigerians will allow a rigging of next year's poll. Let it be sounded from the north pole to the south pole that the way Osun electorates stood their grounds to ensure their votes count, all patriotic Nigerians will do same across the geographic sphere of this country.

The voodoo electoral figure produced in 2011 for PDP in the South south and south east with the aid of corpers who provided unused ballot papers to PDP agents to thump print as many times as possible will not and can never happen in 2015.

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by eyamensah(m): 4:58pm On Oct 23, 2014
"This revelation came when the Director General of NYSC, Johnson Bamidele Olawumi was squeezed at ..."

Please was he "squeezed" or "quizzed"? #justasking
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by pendy79: 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2014
carrybreeze:

Mr Pendy may God bless d fingers dat typed this piece. It was in d same 2011 that d corps members received d raised that made them register even d dead. Enuff is enuff! Words can't seem to describe d darkness of the hearts of this Polititians. Vampires in BabanRiga

Amen bro. May God bless you too. They assumed since it worked in 2011 with corpers compromising on ethics and essence of true and fair contest. I'm sure most of those who participated in the fraud in 2011 were part of the unemployed millions who took part in the immigration fraud recruitment last year.

When we sell our conscience on the altar of highest bidder, the repercussion of such folly stare us in the face through a clueless, corrupt and uncompassionate government that has no pity on the sufferings and cries of the governed.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by techmatas: 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
good one. hope it does not have any thing to do with 2015
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!
haba mana. Turanci yaye yawa

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by millionboi(m): 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
pendy79:

BROS NA WA U O,WETIN COM B UR OWN.....d man is lukin 4 a means 2let wat belongs 2nigerians get 2dem 4rm dia states, u here tryin 2defend our selfish Govrs u knw 2well dat no amount of moni allocatd 2dem wil stop embzment....im disapointd in u.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by nijanigga: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.
poverty dey this land oh.the gullible and the feeble minded are sing gej's name to the high heavens.they have forgotten how gej used them for elections and dumped them in the process many corpers lost thier lives.be smart don't fall and die for crumbs, fight for complete change of the system, we've aided them in rigging the system for too long.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.