Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,746 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members (52493 Views)

NYSC Allowance For All States In Nigeria / FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members / NYSC Allowance For States In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 5:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Only those dat paid the 4000 will receive the 500naira daily allowance...
Says who? Una don start again undecided
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 23, 2014
sodiqyinka:
Says who? Una don start again undecided
oya na... U neva knw the country wey u dey...
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Cutehector4u:
oya na... U neva knw the country wey u dey...
The #4000 doesn't have anything to do with this. Cheers
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2014
sodiqyinka:
The #4000 doesn't have anything to do with this. Cheers
i pray
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ojsmscom(m): 5:12pm On Oct 23, 2014
G
O
O
D

N
E
W
S

J
A
R
E
E
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by ugoezeik(m): 5:13pm On Oct 23, 2014
am going back to school. so dis 500 is jux for food ehhhh?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by twaintoy(f): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2014
kennytidistar:

its a voluntory SERVICE which many graduate get involve without wearing kaki, considering the rate of unemployment. i think is better of than staying at home, since many still have to stay at home for many years, that SERVICE year will be deducted from their years of unemployment.
Hmmmmm, well said but me still insist its a waste of time sha.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by oyeludef(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
fulfillment2020:
My broda tell them. We need that money and we must make sure GEJ win in 2015 by hook or by crook. This is our share of the national cake. Batch C14 booting........ We are good to go.
and after eating the national cake for a year u'll return back to your father's house abi? Am also part of c14i but not mortgaging my future for a loaf of bread. I rep change.

3 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Liability(m): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Who else thinks NYSC should be scrapped?
i support you

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
morbid:
Your sterling discernment is out of this world. My only problem is your moniker. I obviously know you have the brilliance of a medical doctor,but the "bush" part of it,I honestly can't get my head round it

I used to work in the rural area until two and a half years ago...hence the ''bush''
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by slimmingcare(f): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2014
Thanks to FG
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by authority2006(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
The Corpers shouldn't allow themselves to be used for rigging next year.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by fulfillment2020(m): 5:37pm On Oct 23, 2014
oyeludef:
and after eating the national cake for a year u'll return back to your father's house abi? Am also part of c14i but not mortgaging my future for a loaf of bread. I rep change.
Guy if you don't know u beta know it now that dis country is fuuccked, weda nysc give you money or not, you will still huzzle for job yourself. Let's not be delusional as regards the sorry state of the nation. Change in Nigeria can't be in dis century, it will only come in 3k millenium, so just take the little bread u can lay your hands on and fill your stomach. In timaya's voice "life ana agaga"
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by eightsin(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.

Lol.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Oct 23, 2014
Idrismusty97:
Who else thinks NYSC should be scrapped?

[size=18pt]SO N500 DAILY IS YOUR LEVEL?
THEN YOU NEED PRAYERS.
NFA[/size] grin
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by darlenese(f): 5:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
[quote author=vicadex07 post=27384511]

Means you're poor and Jobless presently, yet you support this clueless government.

Ironic

Abegiii what do u mean by clueless goverment.?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by oyeludef(m): 5:46pm On Oct 23, 2014
fulfillment2020:
Guy if you don't know u beta know it now that dis country is fuuccked, weda nysc give you money or not, you will still huzzle for job yourself. Let's not be delusional as regards the sorry state of the nation. Change in Nigeria can't be in dis century, it will only come in 3k millenium, so just take the little bread u can lay your hands on and fill your stomach. In timaya's voice "life ana agaga"
come 2015 change is gon happen and we shall all b alive to see it. When those dat av occupied d corridor of power since 1999 are booted out by our votes at d polls.

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by fulfillment2020(m): 5:52pm On Oct 23, 2014
oyeludef:
come 2015 change is gon happen and we shall all b alive to see it. When those dat av occupied d corridor of power since 1999 are booted out by our votes at d polls.
The 2015 election candidates am seeing their posters are all products of 1st and 2nd Republic. We are just recycling crooks and hoodlums which are products of same govt. None of them is better than the other.
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!
Oboi.. I no understand o..grin grin Help me , use small small English Abeg

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Gorgeous58(f): 6:09pm On Oct 23, 2014
Promise is the name of one of my best friends. Is she the one FG will give the allowance to?
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by MEILYN(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

Your cerebral disposition has been enormously defective owing to the deplorable misrule of the current administration of Jonathan. Bid me to any competitive arrangement, I will roundly dispose you in a modus you cannot imagine.

GMB all the way!
choiiii.... grin grin.... You just showed him you went to school

2 Likes

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by chochoman: 6:18pm On Oct 23, 2014
And if there was something to be applauded here,you won't be wishing to go back as a corper,because you would be having a well-paying job,anamu;
emmysoftyou:
it s kudos to the minister of finance,okonjo iweala,not to the president ....

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by BruzMoney(m): 6:20pm On Oct 23, 2014
jfking2005:

Stomach infrastructure youth of nowadays

Whatelse??
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by IykeChukz(m): 6:21pm On Oct 23, 2014
My heart bleeds when NYSC bell rings again... It may sound funny to the "Yet To Go". If a had been given all related NYSC money upon graduation, i would not have been regrating it now.

It is a waste of time, energy and human resources...

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by BruzMoney(m): 6:22pm On Oct 23, 2014
This should be a lauded project!! One of the Reasons why I love GEJ tenure grin
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by adedayourt(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
stebell:
wit this kind of news, add to the monthly stipends, it makes me wanna go back and serve dis great nation whose economy has surpassed that of SA. kudos to yu Mr. GEJ.

Some 9ja leaders of 2moro ll not cease to amaze me

U can imagine this ... talk
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by seedorfg(m): 6:25pm On Oct 23, 2014
am laughing in swahili, 500 naira for food money, even my 3yrs old Rahmon eat more than 600naira aday, tchai i wept for the youth corpers of my dear con3 undecided na 9ja tins dey different
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by Srallens(m): 6:26pm On Oct 23, 2014
egift:

My sincere apologies. I was reciprocating the witticism. grin grin grin
. Indeed! Tamper justice wit mercy nau! Lol..........

1 Like

Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by fairygeh(f): 6:41pm On Oct 23, 2014
Wow.nice
Re: FG Allocates N500 Daily Feeding Allowance For Corp Members by yeshi(f): 6:44pm On Oct 23, 2014
NYSC shld not be scrappd. If u dint gain frm it, chk Ur mindset

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Corps Member Recreates Photo Of Her Mom Taken During NYSC Program 32 Years Ago / Katsina Corpers Who Refused To Attend SAED Disciplined By Soldiers (Photos) / Prospective NYSC 2019 Batch B Corps Members Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.