Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,548 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

I Will Die Very Soon. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Will Die Very Soon. (27180 Views)

Suleman: 3 Music Stars Will Die & A List Of My Prophesies That Came To Pass / "You Will Die" - Johnson Suleiman To El-Rufai (Video) / TB Joshua - Nollywood To Lose Another Actor Very Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by WinsomeX: 6:13pm On Oct 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Doctors have confirmed it: my days are numbered. My sickness is incurable.

Suprisingly, I am not even afraid of death. I am just worried that the atheists might be right and I may not get to be with Satan afterall. How I long to meet him.

I hope xtians are right and I'm going straight to hell.

Sorry to hear about this Alfa. I am also very impressed with how you're taking this death matter.

I see in another post that you desire dialogue with God. I am not God but can I speak for him with you here whike you have life in you? I am a Christian. I do not claim to have all the answers but this is a dialogue worth having.

Please, let's discuss right here on this thread. Let's start your questions.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by WinsomeX: 6:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
How can a God give people genetic diseases and claims to love them?

I wish I can meet him just for 10 minutes face to face before embarking on the road to Hell.

It is a difficult question indeed. And there are no easy answers.

The bible is replete with stories of men in difficult situations. I cannot readily recall any with genetic challenges but ..

Abraham was without child until he was 99

Isaac was barren for 40 years

Jacob lost his dear son at age 17

Joseph endured great hardship with Egyptians

Israel was persecuted by the Egyptians for hundreds of years

Moses carried out the biggest mission for God but failed to enter the promised land

Jeremiah and Ezekiel had failed ministries from day one

Job found himself in a contest btw God and Satan. He was the floor they trampled on

All the apostles of Jesus were killed except one

And God, came in Jesus, and suffered and died for all men.

The story of redemption is the story of a suffering God in a suffering world.

God identifies with your sufferings because he is suffering too.

My favorite anology for this: It's the Rwandan Genocide. A nun opproaches her priest and asks where is God in all these. The priest said he did not know. All around them people were being killed.

The UN soldiers arrive days later, stating that they had orders to evacuate expatriates. The nun and the priests were expatriates. Everyone gets on the truck except the priest. The nun looks out the truck and asks why, are you not coming? The priest said he was not. He said he has found where God is. That God was with the suffering and butchered people of Rwanda. He would stay with them. As the truck drives out, a battalion of Tutsi soldiers approach the camp to butcher...

Alfa, God is with you in your sufferings... Why he allowed this, I don't know. But I am certain he is with you right now.

2 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Nobody: 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
die well my brother..... I heard death is a sweet and painless experience. At least you are unlike the Christians who are scared to die despite claims theY will inherit mansions in an unknown planet.

If you look at all the names @Winsomex posted, none of them are Africans. He has decided to go to the Jewish heaven when he dies hmmmmm sad sad sad

6 Likes

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Then what happened? Are you still a mod? undecided

When did you turn (f) ? angry
Stop disturbing me please!
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Ajibam: 8:59pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
tell us the name and nature of your ailment, there is alternative cure for every ailment. i am also a skilled herbalist. what is the cross you are carrying ? lay your cross on me my brother. a wise man once said ' we all need somebody to lean on lean on me, when you are not strong, cuz ill be around, ill be there to carry on, lean on me '. oh was that a song ? hmmm grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 9:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
How can a God give people genetic diseases and claims to love them?

I wish I can meet him just for 10 minutes face to face before embarking on the road to Hell.
God own you know answer,have you ever called on the name jesus?it is you that can help your self,aknowlegde the power of God first ,take the first move,read in the bible, all the people jesus healed,they are the one's that called his name even when they did he walk by until they say "Lord have mercy on me"

you have a genetic disease because God want to manifest his glory on you,the opposite of glory is shame, wherever you see the word"Glory" in the bible, is to put to shame the devil,God want to use you to shame the devil but first, are you ready to accept jesus christ as your Lord and saviour? Change your signature if you accept. Thank you.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2014
plaetton:

C'mon man.
Haven't you been reading your bible?

God said " Is there any evil in the land that I , your god , has not done it ? "
If a trumpet is blown in a city will not the people tremble? If a
calamity occurs in a city has not the LORD done it? (Amos 3:6, NASB) When a trumpet sounds in a city, do not the people tremble? When
disaster comes to a city, has not the LORD caused it? (Amos 3:6, NIV) Likewise, Amos 3:6 uses the same word, râ‛âh, referring to calamity or disaster. the context (a disaster happening to a city) does not refer to
moral evil.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 10:09pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
God own you know answer,have you ever called on the name jesus?it is you that can help your self,aknowlegde the power of God first ,take the first move,read in the bible, all the people jesus healed,they are the one's that called his name even when they did he walk by until they say "Lord have mercy on me"

you have a genetic disease because God want to manifest his glory on you,the opposite of glory is shame, wherever you see the word"Glory" in the bible, is to put to shame the devil,God want to use you to shame the devil but first, are you ready to accept jesus christ as your Lord and saviour? Change your signature if you accept. Thank you.
A very foolish reason if you ask me! Any sane man who hears this should move even further away from this egocentric, jealous, most wicked god. What about babies born with a hole in the heart or without limps or the millions of Africans dying of starvation? Your god put them in that condition waiting for them to call on his name and then he will popup from nowhere with a miracle. Attention starve god! I wish all your generation a genetic disease specially from god, Anyone of you children/generation that doesn't call on his name will die a slow, painful death! Amen!

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
That2:
A very foolish reason if you ask me! Any sane man who hears this should move even further away from this egocentric, jealous, most wicked god. What about babies born with a hole in the heart or without limps or the millions of Africans dying of starvation? Your god put them in that condition waiting for them to call on his name and then he will popup from nowhere with a miracle. Attention starve god! I wish all your generation a genetic disease specially from god, Anyone of you children/generation that doesn't call on his name will die a slow, painful death! Amen!
that baby born with a hole in the heart, do you know how many people he tortured or murdered in past life ? all these starving africans, do you know all the wickedness and evil they have done in past life ? this is their season to harvest that which they have sown. it is called YOM KIPPUR. I am sure when sanni abacha or babangida come back in future life with only one scrotum and one eyeball you will be saying the LORD is wicked grin
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 10:34pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
that baby born with a hole in the heart, do you know how many people he tortured or murdered in past life ? all these starving africans, do you know all the wickedness and evil they have done in past life ? this is their season to harvest that which they have sown. it is called YOM KIPPUR. I am sure when sanni abacha or babangida come back in future life with only one scrotum and one eyeball you will be saying the LORD is wicked grin
So you believe in reincarnation and karma? At least you are not one of these brainwashed Carpenter worshipping dunce. But your doctrines is as foolish as all other religions anyway. Can you tell me about your "Before life"? What were you? If you can't recall then that god is equally foolish for punishing you because of your past life you can't even remember. Did you asked to be born?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:38pm On Oct 24, 2014
That2:
So you believe in reincarnation and karma? At least you are not one of these brainwashed Carpenter worshipping dunce. But you doctrines is as foolish as all other religions anywhere. Can you tell me about your "Before life"? What were you? If you can't recall then that god is equally foolish for punishing because of your past life you can't even remember. Did you asked to be born?
the bible is all about reincarnation and karma. crime and punishment. thats what the bible is about. thats the integral part of the bible. the backbone of it. in fact i can tell you 99 percent of everything in the bible is crime > reincarnation > punishment. doesnt matter if you cant remember all the people you killed or your heinous crimes in past life. punishment they say is best served cold
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 10:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
the bible is all about reincarnation and karma. crime and punishment. thats what the bible is about. thats the integral part of the bible. the backbone of it. in fact i can tell you 99 percent of everything in the bible is crime > reincarnation > punishment. doesnt matter if you cant remember all the people you killed or your heinous crimes in past life. punishment they say is best served cold
No wonder six millions Jews were murdered in cold blood and up till now they can't enjoy a brief moment of peace. The Arabs keep coming for their necks. I am nonreligious but this karma thing actually sounds plausible to me. Well...If the Bible is true and the Jews really murdered millions of both young and old and they actually kept sex slaves like Leviticus says. They did all these because a god told them to then they are no different from the Muslims...they deserved all what they are getting now from Muslims/Arabs. Since Christianity is just an offshoot from the Jews, they deserved the beheadings, the terror, the killings, the torture. They deserve all what they are getting now. Is that what you are trying to say?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by Honeypot62(m): 10:53pm On Oct 24, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:
Doctors have confirmed it: my days are numbered. My sickness is incurable.

Suprisingly, I am not even afraid of death. I am just worried that the atheists might be right and I may not get to be with Satan afterall. How I long to meet him.

I hope xtians are right and I'm going straight to hell.

Hello bro, i won't want you to die cuz i love you so much... Can we have a private chat?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 10:58pm On Oct 24, 2014
That2:
No wonder six millions Jews were murdered in cold blood and up till now they can't enjoy a brief moment of peace. The Arabs keep coming for their necks. I am nonreligious but this karma thing actually sounds plausible to me. Well...If the Bible is true and the Jews really murdered millions of both young and old and they actually kept sex slaves like Leviticus says. They did all these because a god told them to then they are no different from the Muslims...they deserved all what they are getting now from Muslims/Arabs. Since Christianity is just an offshoot from the Jews, they deserved the beheadings, the terror, the killings, the torture. They deserve all what they are getting now. Is that what you are trying to say?
first of all the negros are the jews and thats why we are fu-cked up right now. as a race we are getting our karma. its YOM KIPPUR time for negros. has been for like 600 years.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 11:00pm On Oct 24, 2014
That2:
listen and listen carfully,God did not created you with pain or disease, if a child is born with disease,it mean satan work his magic on the child.
John 9
New International Version (NIV)

9 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was
born blind?” 3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the work (Glory) of God might be displayed in him.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
listen and listen carfully,God did not created you with pain or disease, if a child is born with disease,it mean satan work his magic on the child.
John 9

9 As he went along, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 His disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was
born blind?” 3 “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,” said Jesus, “but this happened so that the work (Glory) of God might be displayed in him.
my bros you need KJV. NIV is diluted and it is God that gives diseases not satan. satan works for God.

deut 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 11:04pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
first of all the negros are the jews and thats why we are fu-cked up right now. as a race we are getting our karma. its YOM KIPPUR time for negros. has been for like 600 years.
Hmmm...Your own case is different. smiley
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by sukkot: 11:07pm On Oct 24, 2014
That2:
Hmmm...Your own case is different. smiley
song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me <<< JEWS. BLACK
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 11:11pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
John 9

So the Almighty omnipotent sit back and watch how Satan is working his so called "magic" on an innocent child? That means Satan is stronger, i don't blame Satanists. They are worshiping a stronger being. Your god is a pûssy grin. You need to read the quote by Epicurus someone posted above.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able ?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by torchwave: 11:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
Alfa, since your mind is made up to serve the devil till death, what can I say, farewell.

Don't you worry your head about the certainty of the afterlife...you'll have your wish to meet Satan...and what is more, you'll even spend eternity with him...side by side.

Shows that God grants everyone the desires of their hearts. Alfa, you have my God to thank for helping you fulfil your expectation of eternity with the devil, don't you think?

Why do you still blame God after He graciously provided a way for you to finally realize your heart's desire of spending eternity in hell with Satan? I really don't understand.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2014
That2:
So the Almighty omnipotent sit back and watch how Satan is working his so called "magic" on an innocent child? That means Satan is stronger, i don't blame Satanists. They are worshiping a stronger being. Your god is a pûssy grin. You need to read the quote by Epicurus someone posted above.

"Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able ?
Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing?
Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able and willing?
Then whence cometh evil?
Is he neither able nor willing?
Then why call him God?"
God did not seat back,bible say"God declear the end from the beginning" before you were born he know your ending,at the womb God say "jacob i love esau i hate"
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 11:23pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
song of solomon 1 vs 6 Look not upon me, because I am black, because the sun hath looked upon me <<< JEWS. BLACK
Well i don't care whatever that fairytale book said, I don't care if the jews are aliens from mars. You can read a book whatever way you want and impose your own meaning to it. If a want to kill a child today there is certainly a scripture that in the bible to backup my decision....It depends on how you read it. Whatever doesn't make any sense in the Bible that is when Christians will say you need the holyspirit to understand it. Those who find something good in a clearly bad scripture are said to have the holyspirit grin Gosh! I wish i can go back to the medieval age with my spider man comic book. With the right armoury you all would be worshipping spider man smiley... And you Sukkot will be here finding meaning to the comic book, trying to interpret some so called verses from it...LMAO! Give it up! It isn't real, they are all hogwash from man. Open your eyes.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 11:28pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
God did not seat back,bible say"God declear the end from the beginning" before you were born he know your ending,at the womb God say "jacob i love esau i hate"
Is that's why he kept Satan alive all this while? What a smart god will do is destroy Satan from the very beginning but no! He want satan to torture you and he doesn't want satan to burn alone in hell. He is giving Satan some company by throwing his own creations in hell also. A special creation he made in his ownimage which he call his children. smiley
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2014
sukkot:
my bros you need KJV. NIV is diluted and it is God that gives diseases not satan. satan works for God.

deut 28 vs 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bring upon thee, until thou be destroyed.
evil is not really a created thing. You can't see, touch, feel,
smell or hear evil. It is not one of the fundamental forces of physics,
nor does it consist of matter, energy, or the spatial dimensions of the
universe. Still, skeptics like to claim that God created evil and cite the
Bible to "prove" their point. The Bible is quite clear that God is not the author of evil and insists that He is incapable of doing so.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 11:33pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
evil is not really a created thing. You can't see, touch, feel,
smell or hear evil. It is not one of the fundamental forces of physics,
nor does it consist of matter, energy, or the spatial dimensions of the
universe. Still, skeptics like to claim that God created evil and cite the
Bible to "prove" their point. The Bible is quite clear that God is not the author of evil and insists that He is incapable of doing so.
The same can be said of "Good".

1 Like

Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 11:37pm On Oct 24, 2014
That2:
Is that's he kept Satan alive all this while? What a smart god will do is destroy Satan from the very beginning but no! He want satan to torture you and he he doesn't want satan to burn alone in hell. He is giving Satan some company by throwing his own creations in hell also. A special creation he made in his ownimage which he call his children. smiley
this is why i say atheist and satanist are one,you bot lay alligation on God,it's all about hell,what about heaven? All the good things God lay in store for you, why not mention it? I dont even know when last i talk about hell until i join nairaland,well,if hell is your problem no this, it is only a gulty man that will always think about his punishment. Thank you for your time.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 11:44pm On Oct 24, 2014
That2:
The same can be said of "Good".
God is good.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
this is why i say atheist and satanist are one,you bot lay alligation on God,it's all about hell,what about heaven? All the good things God lay in store for you, why not mention it? I dont even know when last i talk about hell until i join nairaland,well,if hell is your problem no this, it is only a gulty man that will always think about his punishment. Thank you for your time.
The last i check, it is god throwing people into hell not Satan. And you are rubbing your believed of god to our face not your believe in Satan. If you are getting tired of atheist mentioning hell that means you are realising how ridiculous your theory of hell sounds. Imagine only satanists exist in earth,there is no Christians/Muslims in the world screaming all unbelievers will burn in hell. Then may be we will start mentioning heaven. Besides despite the promise of inheriting mansions in your so call heaven i wonder why you Christians are the ones most afraid to die. I see no difference with your heaven or hell anyway except one is made up of fire. The other is an extremely boring routine life smiley.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 11:51pm On Oct 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
God is good.
Who then is evil?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 12:00am On Oct 25, 2014
That2:
Who then is evil?
satan,why? Because God told his creation not to eat from this tree,but satan deceive God creation to disobey him.is like a father told his son not to go there but someone trick him to go,so i will ask the same question you ask, who then is evil?
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by malvisguy212: 12:07am On Oct 25, 2014
That2:
The last i check, it is god throwing people into hell not Satan. And you are rubbing your believed of god to our face not your believe in Satan. If you are getting tired of atheist mentioning hell that means you are realising how ridiculous your theory of hell sounds. Imagine only satanists exist in earth,there is no Christians/Muslims in the world screaming all unbelievers will burn in hell. Then may be we will start mentioning heaven. Besides despite the promise of inheriting mansions in your so call heaven i wonder why you Christians are the ones most afraid to die. I see no difference with your heaven or hell anyway except one is made up of fire. The other is an extremely boring routine life smiley.
i believe you are a christian once in your life,what tempt you to become an athiest?1.can temptation lead to the existence of God? 2.when you are tempted,what causes it?
3.what you hate to do,but when ever the opportunity of doing it
comes to you, and you do it,what makes you do it? Dont you think
there must be a force that makes you do such a things?
4.atheist dont believe in spiritualism, but you do what you hate to
do,surly there must be a spiritual force, dont you think so? There are sooo many qustion i have, but this will do for the main time.
Thank you.
Re: I Will Die Very Soon. by That2: 12:23am On Oct 25, 2014
malvisguy212:
satan,why? Because God told his creation not to eat from this tree,but satan deceive God creation to disobey him.is like a father told his son not to go there but someone trick him to go,so i will ask the same question you ask, who then is evil?
My father didn't created me, god did! According to your books. So if i am Satan...That means god created me(I am part of him), god let me deceive his other most precious creations(He have all the power to stop me but he didnt), he then call me evil + whoever i deceived, finally he will throw both me and the people i deceived in fire. Ok Let's solve this puzzle together... who then is evil? My answer is god!

And don't tell me about mans freewill blahblah. Remember you recently said this;
So the all knowing omnipotent actually know man will eat from the tree but still curse and banish them. It is like he is just waiting for that moment. While he made man mortal he gave Satan immortality so he can continue roaming the earth deceiving man for billions of years until the last day when Satan and "all the men" he have deceived would be thrown into fire... Hohohoho! That seems like god plan cool. Now ask me again who is evil?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What You Must Do Before Getting Married / Mike Bamiloye: Witchcraft Made Me Go Into Production Of Christian Movies / Top Seven Awesome Prophets And Their Lifestyle In The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.