Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,825 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1030) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6236064 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (2245) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Vasgas: 10:12am On Aug 16, 2021
Good morning my people, this is not suppose to be here but pardon me. I believe there are alot of academica here also....

I want to pursue a higher program (Msc medical biochemistry) at uniabuja.

How is uniabuja in terms of fees, speed and acceptance??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2021
Pls anyone with info on federal judicial service commission

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Honestguy13577: 11:33am On Aug 16, 2021
Coollegend89:
Good Afternoon, please who can help me get a recommendation letter from the Minister of Aviation. If you can help, bonus attached. Thanks

I will advise you just submit a letter seeking his assistance for a job and then submit it at federal ministry of Aviation.. and then pray. If you know any retired captain in aviation then use the person as a reference in the letter.. I learnt he is a down to earth though. But the main thing here is pray before and after you submit the letter.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 11:37am On Aug 16, 2021
[quote author=Realinfo2021 post=104843536] decumentation have started secretly already,at unknown place as the candidate were warned nt to tell anyone
Please can you confirm what you said

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by turawaa(m): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2021
Registered Pharmacist

Pharmacitical Council of Nigeria

Slot Available

Pharmacy Only

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 12:10pm On Aug 16, 2021
Realinfo2021:
decumentation have started secretly already,at unknown place as the candidate were warned nt to tell anyone
Please can you confirm what you said
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 16, 2021
Hmmmm naija for show

Realinfo2021:
decumentation have started secretly already,at unknown place as the candidate were warned nt to tell anyone
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by elaino: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2021
After A Long Wait, Buhari Signs Controversial Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law | Sahara Reporters https:///a7kLxsFdBn https:///Ki7NNDndWp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by HOMOTOYOSI10: 1:38pm On Aug 16, 2021
philipianlobbos:

My nephew was asked to be at there head office in Abuja on Wednesday by 3pm next week. They didn't make it known if its APL or not but his credentials was submitted from the villa amongst others. Others has collected theirs.
Please Sir, any news on OAUTHC?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 1:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
Parkiz:

Thanks for your reply

I didn't see the salary part. But they were told to resume in October.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by modash123: 1:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
elaino:
After A Long Wait, Buhari Signs Controversial Petroleum Industry Bill Into Law | Sahara Reporters https:///a7kLxsFdBn https:///Ki7NNDndWp

This means PEF and PPRA will merge then.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
modash123:

This means PEF and PPRA will merge then.
Mr philipianlobos pls can u update us on dis recent development ? Thanks

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 16, 2021
Vasgas:
Good morning my people, this is not suppose to be here but pardon me. I believe there are alot of academica here also....

I want to pursue a higher program (Msc medical biochemistry) at uniabuja.

How is uniabuja in terms of fees, speed and acceptance??

Fee is high if you compare with likes of unilorin and UI.
I cross checked MBA and other masters in both schools then I discovered uniabuja is higher.
Time frame is same time with others, if you don't encounter any delay.

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kkkp: 6:40pm On Aug 16, 2021
DSS grin I come in peace

7 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 7:02pm On Aug 16, 2021
joy4real1:
Pls anyone with info on federal judicial service commission

Hey what's up?? Let's chat on WhatsApp
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Gentlerespect76: 7:11pm On Aug 16, 2021
Nothing but if you are lucky you get baggage allowance.

olutj:
Please who knows if there's upfront or such allowances For GA in fed univ
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by danqujigy(m): 7:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
How was/is the camping going? Are you guys through?

kkkp:
DSS grin I come in peace

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by firstgirl: 7:50pm On Aug 16, 2021
For your beauty products for you and your kids. Order using the link below and thank me later.
https://www.beauficial.com?sca_ref=1001153.k1YZmfES2G
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Tintedglass: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2021
New recruits have started resuming at NDIC I am told..

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by id4sho(m): 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
kkkp:
DSS grin I come in peace
Congratulations mutumi na
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Cas49(m): 9:14pm On Aug 16, 2021
kkkp:
DSS grin I come in peace
Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 9:41pm On Aug 16, 2021
kkkp:
DSS grin I come in peace
Congratulations
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by joy4real1(f): 10:21pm On Aug 16, 2021
ogazi4u:

Hey what's up?? Let's chat on WhatsApp
do you have any info?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Carliepherp: 10:53pm On Aug 16, 2021
Tintedglass:
New recruits have started resuming at NDIC I am told..

Yeah.. But I saw it here a couple of days back recruitment is still ongoing. Is there any new update?

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 17, 2021
Realinfo2021:
The info given to me by someone concerning decumentation,it is nt true after consulting
many people I made to understand that there was miscommunication.
I had wanted to quote your PEF update but i couldnt find it anymore, however, thank your very much for sharing this information, we do appreciate honestly, but;
The information you posted almost land PEF ES in an avoidable trouble after been question for hours, PEF ES called various witnesses on laud speaer to justify his defense. I personally screen shot your information and send sccross.

Please, I'll advise you don't post information about PEF if you aren't sure of. I have received 34 calls from PEF hopefuls in Nairaland and off NL. I had encouraged them on current situations and asked them to wait for further verification. Please sir, PEF isn't like every other regular agencies.

Thank you, and God bless you sir.

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henryfly(m): 7:51am On Aug 17, 2021
philipianlobbos:

I had wanted to quote your PEF update but i couldnt find it anymore, however, thank your very much for sharing this information, we do appreciate honestly, but;
The information you posted almost land PEF ES in an avoidable trouble after been question for hours, PEF ES called various witnesses on laud speaer to justify his defense. I personally screen shot your information and send sccross.

Please, I'll advise you don't post information about PEF if you aren't sure of. I have received 34 calls from PEF hopefuls in Nairaland and off NL. I had encouraged them on current situations and asked them to wait for further verification. Please sir, PEF isn't like every other regular agencies.

See men of connections, knowing high men directly, NCDMB updates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Abokii8(m): 8:12am On Aug 17, 2021
Stop misleading the Public please, no documentation was held at PEF. And I say not even the Minister of State for Petroleum resources can intimidate or put the ES, Mr. Bobboi, in any trouble whatsoever, he has the full support, trust and confidence of the commander in chief in his actions.
They will call candidates when they are ready, but calling successful candidates for this recruitment or replacement is the last thing on his mind now. There are many hard nuts to crack, especially now that the PIB has been signed. A white paper for it's implementation will be released later this week.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:53am On Aug 17, 2021
philipianlobbos:

So information posted on a public board by an anonymous job applicant almost landed PEF ES in trouble cos you sent a screenshot across? Lol cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by dannywell77: 10:09am On Aug 17, 2021
thank you so much.
DUNKA:
NAMA Staff Level 8 > ₦ 160,000 Monthly
NAMA Staff Level 9 > ₦ 180,000 Monthly
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ogazi4u(m): 10:28am On Aug 17, 2021
joy4real1:
do you have any info?

I'm also waiting on them that's why I wanted us to connect.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 11:06am On Aug 17, 2021
LMAO..You took a screen shot from nairaland and it almost landed boboi in trouble? I understand the need to make people worship you on this platform, but stop lying please. Who tf do you think you are.
philipianlobbos:

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nwaotu10(m): 11:09am On Aug 17, 2021
I want to avoid this thread. It's becoming detrimental to my mental health. Applicants knowing top officials and buying slots with millions when I don't even know a councillor, and can't possibly boast of 20k..

I've failed my mum. Poor woman is still hoping I'd get a job someday and make her proud. What a life!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1027) (1028) (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) ... (2245) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: kkkp, Ucheclaw(m), onmylane, Headings11, Newcastle2023(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.