Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P - Jobs/Vacancies (1032) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P (6323745 Views)

Monthly, Net Salaries For Private Sectors, FCMG & Multinational S / Salary Of A Federal Government Worker - At All Levels / How To Identify and Avoid FAKE Employment Agencies and Adverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2265) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by kellyaa: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

You hord info about PEF, i speak to help others and you queried me for speaking? Na only you wan work dia? You think we've 10m to pay DAFMIS?

You see all of us waiting & praying everyday for this PEF or other job? we all have GOD almighty so we're majority wish is our ultimate connect & every single information we hear or see in NL & outside NL will be screen grap & sent to our connect (GOD almighty) to speak for us, you can only hord your info but you can't stop us from getting this PEF or any other job opportunity by GOD grace, otherwise our GOD will fight and put you in trouble too. oh YES!

Cc:
Swagsultan1 & Kingdemu

Gbas gbos.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 8:20am On Aug 18, 2021
NIMASA....

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Kingdemu: 8:25am On Aug 18, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NIMASA....
Boss....
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 8:46am On Aug 18, 2021
First of all, if I have any useful info about any agency I would gladly drop it here. I am serving currently and I believe providing information here will not block my chances of getting a good job when the time comes in sha Allah. I'm only telling you to stop with the lies you spread. This is not the first time. Stop trying to act like a saint by bringing God into this, all of us dey worship God here. Also I won't be surprised if that 'DAFMIS' person is still you cos you are one shady Mofo..
philipianlobbos:

You hord info about PEF, i speak to help others and you queried me for speaking? Na only you wan work dia? You think we've 10m to pay DAFMIS?

You see all of us waiting & praying everyday for this PEF or other job? we all have GOD almighty so we're majority wish is our ultimate connect & every single information we hear or see in NL & outside NL will be screen grap & sent to our connect (GOD almighty) to speak for us, you can only hord your info but you can't stop us from getting this PEF or any other job opportunity by GOD grace, otherwise our GOD will fight and put you in trouble too. oh YES!

Cc:
Swagsultan1 & Kingdemu

10 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Babycutiee: 8:56am On Aug 18, 2021
Swagsultan1:
First of all, if I have any useful info about any agency I would gladly drop it here. I am serving currently and I believe providing information here will not block my chances of getting a good job when the time comes in sha Allah. I'm only telling you to stop with the lies you spread. This is not the first time. Stop trying to act like a saint by bringing God into this, all of us dey worship God here. Also I won't be surprised if that 'DAFMIS' person is still you cos you are one shady Mofo..

Stop this please. You are serving and you are already having this type of character. How do you know he's lying. Why can't some of you mind your business. Even if he's lying why not take the one that is true and move. Why do we keep making people that helps look stupid in this country. Reason we are not moving forward.

Pick the information you need and move. This is just the reason people that know keep to themselves

35 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:06am On Aug 18, 2021
I know he is lying because I am serving at PEF, Genius. And if you were good at minding your business, you would not be quoting me here. Now run along
Babycutiee:

Stop this please. You are serving and you are already having this type of character. How do you know he's lying. Why can't some of you mind your business. Even if he's lying why not take the one that is true and move. Why do we keep making people that helps look stupid in this country. Reason we are not moving forward.

Pick the information you need and move. This is just the reason people that know keep to themselves

11 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2021
Sir. All ears!
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

Pls sir i also need a connect. I am sadly unemployed
Cc:
Swagsultan1 & Kingdemu
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2021
Swagsultan1:
I know he is lying because I am serving at PEF, Genius. And if you were good at minding your business, you would not be quoting me here. Now run along

God bless you for the insult coper.
You will agree with me, all PEF NYSC members are currently at home as a result of covid 19 principle for almost a year. You have no business in that office except signing your clearance coper. You are just a coper. You & even some staffs don't know what happen in PEF recruitment, how much more when the ES come to the VILLA.

He was questioned if actually documentation was actually going on and their candidates wasn't called yet he proved the information to be false here in the VILLA.

If it were to be you, you'll do samething just to protect your slote. Yes, he was questioned and will continue to be question if he does otherwise. I don't think he will do otherwise at this point. I'm saying all these to PEF hopful not to panic for now.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 9:37am On Aug 18, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NIMASA....

Pls sir/Ma any connect, still on job hunting
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Swagsultan1(m): 9:46am On Aug 18, 2021
LMAO.. Yeah true that, I'm a just a corper. Good luck to you and the people you are confusing.
philipianlobbos:

You will agree with me, all PEF NYSC members are currently at home as a result of covid 19 principle for almost a year. You have no business in that office except signing your clearance coper. You are just a coper. You & even some staffs don't know what happen in PEF recruitment, how much more when the ES come to the VILLA.

He was questioned if actually documentation was actually going on and their candidates wasn't called yet he proved the information to be false here in the VILLA.

If it were to be you, you'll do samething just to protect your slote. Yes, he was questioned and will continue to be question if he does otherwise. I don't think he will do otherwise at this point. I'm saying all these to PEF hopful not to panic for now.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mykcool(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2021
Philipianlobbos and swagsultan1 there's no need for this hassle. Several truths can coexist.

It's good you both have connections, kindly make good use of it to assist people here.

20 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Attahir180: 10:06am On Aug 18, 2021
Hello,
Please any update on PENCOM

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Henryfly(m): 10:42am On Aug 18, 2021
swot200:

Pls sir/Ma any connect for i am poor jobless human being

Abeg o, �� take it easy, remove that quote be4 it sticks on you. Your not so gone, is well.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mollyel: 10:51am On Aug 18, 2021
Please who has the past questions for ICPC exam I really need it,help a sister

1 Like

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Mukzahra: 10:54am On Aug 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

pls say something about DPR it will help a long way
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by TariqK: 10:55am On Aug 18, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NIMASA....
Any new update??
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by patc: 11:03am On Aug 18, 2021
philipianlobbos:

You are well informed sir.
Thank you for your contribution on this forum sir.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Sadiq4764: 11:58am On Aug 18, 2021
Who has any info on NABDA
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 12:07pm On Aug 18, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NIMASA....

Any info on NPA and NDIC sir?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 18, 2021
Any info on DPR pls?
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by arcike(m): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
arma19:
Any info on DPR pls?

I heard they were recruiting lowkey. Actually I am certain. But that's all I know of though

2 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by SlaveofGod(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2021
*NSCDC Special Female Squad Arrests Job Scammer, His 100 Victims; Details Of How He Collected N100,000 From Each Victim*

A job scammer,
Kingsley has been nabbed by the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) while leading 100 job seekers to Kaduna to set up a training camp.
Parading the job scammer and his 100 victims to the press on Monday, 15 August, 2021, the spokesman of the NSCDC, Olusola Odumosu said the scammer collected at least N100,000 from his victims to give them the “fake” job and he was learning them to Kaduna from Abuja for screening of their credentials and subsequent training.
Odumosu said: “The war against job scamming and racketeering is beginning to yield good result under the administration of Dr. Ahmed Abubakar Audi, the Commandant General, Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps, as the Corps’ special Female Squad which was recently set up and launched by the CG, apprehended some suspects number over 100, after receiving some intelligent tips from NSCDC intelligent operatives.
“The suspects were on their way from Abuja to Kaduna State for the purpose of documentation for NSCDC employment.
More importantly also, the suspected mastermind, who was the ring leader, leading the Kaduna trip and the coordinator of the nefarious acts, Mr. Gabriel Kingsley, was also nabbed by the gallant female Squad and brought back from Kaduna to NSCDC National Headquarters for further investigation and interrogation, to unravel more information that may be leading to finding a lasting solution to this dastardly acts.”
He said after the arrest, and they were profiled and interrogated, it was discovered that the suspects were only in possession of their credentials for documentation and more findings revealed that the suspects came from different parts of the country and were instructed to converge at Kubwa General Hospital for onward transportation to Kaduna for their issuance of appointment letters and documentation exercise.
He said: “It was also revealed by some of the suspects during interrogation that some ransom were paid by the suspects to the coordinator with a premonition to secure the job”.
He said the suspects whose age ranges from 25 to 45 years are currently feeding the Corps with information that will enable the Corps trace and track other members of the syndicates.
He reiterated that the NSCDC recruitment exercise is transparent and free of corruption and that nobody should be deceived to pay any ransom or follow any illegal means to secure the job as the wrath of the law will not spare anyone found wanting of engaging in any unscrupulous acts.

Tuesday 17th August , 2021.

3 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by swot200: 1:18pm On Aug 18, 2021
Henryfly:

Abeg o, �� take it easy, remove that quote be4 it sticks on you. Your not so gone, is well.

Thank you, i just did that but truth be told frustration is really dealing with me
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by fluffydec12: 1:28pm On Aug 18, 2021
[quote author=philipianlobbos post=1049167

Pls I was told Institute of rubber research in Iyanomo, Benin city, Edo state AND Benin owina river basin will be recruiting soon , pls I just want our people that have special connect here to help check and confirm that info. pls don't do waka pass on this info help the jobless and hopeful in Benin and Delta region plssss, be ur brothers keeper.
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Ibrahimjl: 1:34pm On Aug 18, 2021
When NAF closed at the end of August, when are we going expect the short listing
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Teepy0392(f): 2:04pm On Aug 18, 2021
thanks for all ur contributions, the last line is all that matters to many ppl rn..
anyways with all been said and done.. and to everyone of us,people reason differently..pls lets co habit with one anoda, pls avoid statements that poke ppl and outrightly calling ppl liars .this little info we get helps a whole lot of us..

love and light

uote author=philipianlobbos post=104916721]

If it were to be you, you'll do samething just to protect your slote. Yes, he was questioned and will continue to be question if he does otherwise. I don't think he will do otherwise at this point. I'm saying all these to PEF hopful not to panic for now.[/quote]
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dalsa: 2:16pm On Aug 18, 2021
TammyAnybody:
NIMASA....
Indeed
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 3:10pm On Aug 18, 2021
Lol you should just drop the info you have instead of doing this. What is this supposed to mean. You are some people see as a reliable source of information. This is unnecessary to be honest.

TammyAnybody:
NIMASA....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by emeritus007: 3:14pm On Aug 18, 2021
ShadowM:
Lol you should just drop the info you have instead of doing this. What is this supposed to mean. You are some people see as a reliable source of information. This is unnecessary to be honest.

It means people have started getting APL. It also means you should connect your plug if you have one.
Recall that they held secret interviews recently.

5 Likes

Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by ShadowM(m): 3:20pm On Aug 18, 2021
emeritus007:

It means people have started getting APL. It also means you should connect your plug if you have one.
Recall that they held secret interviews recently.
Oh thanks
Re: Monthly Net Salary Of Federal Government Ministries,departaments, Agencies And P by Dagash95: 3:52pm On Aug 18, 2021
Why do you say you’re certain exactly ?

arcike:

I heard they were recruiting lowkey. Actually I am certain. But that's all I know of though

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1029) (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) ... (2265) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: TheElites19s and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.